Old Classmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed felt a huge throb in his crotch thinking about spanking Susan, "Um, that's a different story. A really good one, but sorry, you don't get spanked in this one. So, you finally get back into the front seat, your ass and crotch fully exposed, but you are reveling in the heat. I watch you as you open the coat up allowing the hot air to blast against your clammy skin, your legs part allowing the warmth to hit your pussy and I watch as you recline back soaking up the comfort. Your nipples are pointing at the ceiling, rock hard and pointy. Finally realizing I've seen you naked and haven't raped you, you pull the coat off, thanking me, and then toss it in the back. I am so looking at you, studying every inch of your naked form when I suggest we go to a laundromat so I can take your clothes in and dry them, otherwise, you'll show up at home wearing just a coat or have to put on the clammy outfit.

Susan took a sip of wine feeling the chill from the cold, wet clothes. She nodded, "Good idea, and when they are warm and dry from the drier...God, I love that." She said.

"So, we drive there, and I park around the side where it's dark and no one can see your naked body...those tits with the erect nipples, the patch of fur above your cleanly shave labia."

"Um, that's nice, but I've always been cleanly shaven. I never liked the dark patch that showed through the cheerleading panties and summer shorts. See?" She said and she pulled up her skirt and lowered her thong, showing her bare pussy. She suddenly stopped and yanked her skirt down. "Ok, I'm too much into this story. I mean, since you've already seen me naked...except you haven't. Too much wine." She reached over and had another sip, "Or not enough. Christ, go on." She found her words slightly slurring and told herself to maintain control.

"So, I head into the laundromat and when I get back to the car I've gotten wet also. You look concerned and immediately reach over the pull my clothes off telling me I'll catch a cold," Ed pants out, feeling as aroused as he's ever been, "anyhow, I'm sitting there naked and I tell you that it will be 30 minutes before the clothes will be dry."

"And I believed you? Those driers take just 10-12 minutes." Susan stopped, "Oh yeah, not really bright." She looked at Ed's cock, "So, being a person who always pays her debts, I offer to suck on that cock of yours. No way I can resist such a strong, fat cock."

Ed groaned, "Um, sometimes. But this time I decline and say you still look chilled and suggest I help you warm up by breathing hot air on your pussy."

"Oooooooh," Susan squirmed in her seat wishing she were alone so she could rub one out. "I like you. Great hero stories need more pussy eating."

Ed felt a rush, "So you immediately swing around, your ass on the center console, your back against the door exposing your perfect pussy to me. I lean down and initially blow my warm breath on that perfect slit while taking in your sweet aroma. I cannot believe the girl of my dreams is not only naked but offering me her most private parts. I've never tasted a pussy before and being nervous, I touch the tip of my tongue to your moist folds, making you jump. As we get used to it, you tell me no man has ever done that to you before."

"Actually, that would be true, I should have looked you up senior year. Damn. Sorry, go on, I'm sure I'm dripping." Susan said, throatily.

"Well, usually at this time I'm sort of finished, but sometimes I tease you, tease your pussy, flicking my tongue all around, even licking your asshole, until I drive my tongue deep into your twat and fuck you with it. That drives you nuts and it's almost impossible to hold your writhing body still as you cum over and over." He felt incredibly flushed and patting Susan on the leg, got up. "Sorry, I have to pee and from an engineering standpoint, there might be complications." He said looking at the vertical rod in his pants.

Susan laughed, "Thanks for that. Every time I have penis envy I see another benefit of having internal organs. Try not to hit the ceiling. I have to pee also, just use to one down the hall there, perhaps splash cold water on...actually, your face might not be enough." She giggled.

Susan watched Ed come back, staring at the front of his pants, "Nice job. I thought we'd have to rush you to the doctor's office. You know, erections lasting over four hours..."

Ed sat down looking a bit tired. "I think that's enough of me describing my fantasies to you." He looked at the beautiful woman, "I'd like to hear about yours."

Looking at the mostly empty wine glass, "It might take a few more glasses of this, but let's take a break and talk about something else. Like, you went to MIT. Amazing we were so close since I went to Harvard we never ran into each other in the city."

"I never got out much, I mean to any bars. I seem to have been booked pretty much my entire time there. And then starting up this company, well, again, not a lot of free time." He stopped and looked thoughtful, "Christ, this is the first time in maybe six months I've been alone with a woman in a non-business environment."

Susan instantly felt a rush, "You mean you've not had sex for six months?"

Ed grinned sadly, "At least not with another person. This counts though, right?" He laughed.

"Sorry, I couldn't do that. The weeks David is gone seem like six months. I cannot even imagine what that must feel like." She looked up brightly, "Hey, I have a friend, actually a good friend, people think we're sisters. Anyhow, she's recently divorced and been talking about getting 'back into the game' as she puts it. I could introduce you, perhaps the three of us for lunch?"

"No thanks. Great offer..." He stopped when he saw the picture Susan was holding up. "Fuck me, is that her? Really? She looks like your twin."

"I know. Anyhow, she's truly a babe and I know she might not have these breasts..." Susan cupped her tits, letting them bounce appealingly, "but, who am I kidding, hers are much better. Anyhow, if you can overlook that, she is truly a great person and somewhat horny. This is good for you and good for her."

Ed looked doubtful, "I can do lunch this Wednesday. But if you are in any way pulling something over on me, I'll demonstrate the spanking fantasy I've had about you." He looked at the smiling girl, "You know, getting out on some dates might not be so bad. I've always thought if you're putting in fewer than 100 hours a week, the business would die."

"Ugh, David seems to have taken on some of that. I really wish he had a job that kept him here and he weren't out of town every other week." Susan said sadly.

"Ok, I'm not supposed to say anything. David has no idea, but we are expanding R&D and need someone more creative, and more innovative to lead it and David's name came up at the last board meeting. Rich was really against it since David is his best worker and hates to lose him, but there seems to be a lot of people who think your husband is the best man," Ed said, "But, please, please don't say a word to David or anyone. I should really have never opened my mouth."

Susan instantly felt her crotch get soaked and stood up. "You have a say in this...I mean, whose decision is it?"

"Well, I suppose, ultimately mine, but not really. I have to listen to my three VPs. Why?" Ed asked seeing Susan look even more flushed if that was possible.

Susan looked at Ed and slapped herself gently, "Oh Christ, we'd better call it a night or something. It's really late."

Ed looked up at Susan, jaw dropped, "What did I say? I thought maybe that would please you. David would most likely never have to travel again."

Susan felt her knees going weak and plopped down across the room, "Um, you asked about my fantasies? I want you to promise something, if I tell you, you cannot do anything. You might be tempted, but you can never take advantage of what I'm going to tell you...never act on it."

"Wow, Ok. I won't do anything. Susan, I know, without anything but my word, you can trust me. I would never sleep with the wife of an employee. In fact, I'd never touch a married woman, but first and foremost, I would rather have you back in my life as a friend than as a lover. So, trust me." Ed said urgently, "I really have to hear this." He finished grinning.

Susan was recalling the feeling of David's cock earlier getting her close then abruptly leaving her, the memory of Eddie's huge tent as she thought how to start...if she should start. She was feeling the bottle of Italian wine and with a man in a suit with an erection, she wondered if she could restrain herself. But she needed to tell someone her biggest fantasy even if it made her look like a cheap slut. But this fantasy of feeling exposed, actually being exposed has always been the most powerful trigger for her these last few years.

She took a sip of wine knowing she was blushing, "Ok, I have always been there for David. I mean, we are in everything as a team, so in my fantasy, he tells me that he is up for a promotion..." She stopped and looked knowingly at Ed, "I ask who he is against. He tells me it's down to three, and no one seems to have an edge. Of course, I am rooting for him but I feel frustrated sitting on the sidelines. I resign myself to hearing how fate plays out, but when he calls me and asks if I can bring in some paperwork..." She blushes, looking at Ed, "I cannot believe you are here dropping off paperwork...in a suit...this fantasy has been on the edge of my mind since you got here. Anyhow, I jump in the car and drive to the office and give David the folder. He jumps up, kisses me, and dashes into the meeting after telling me I've saved his life. I hear a man's voice behind me thanking me and turn to see an older, good-looking guy in a suit who introduces himself as David's boss."

"Good-looking guy? That wouldn't exactly describe Rich." Ed added.

"Ok, ... an older guy in a suit. Anyhow, as he turns away, I stop him, 'Um, can I talk to you?' I ask, frantically thinking of anything that could help the cause. I see him turn with a slight grin and put his arm out indicating his office. We get there and I find it strange he asks me to lock the door, but after closing it, I do."

Ed saw Susan was getting more flushed. Her eyes were half closed and her breathing was getting a bit more rapid. He internally chuckled seeing her hand stroking her inner thigh, but only so far up.

"I start to say something, but Rich interrupts me. 'I know why you're here. You want to urge me, maybe even convince me to give your husband that big promotion. I'm afraid you're wasting my time and yours.' 'Why?' I ask. 'Well for one, he's not at the top of the list. In fact, he's third. Also, I've not gotten the impression you're on board with his career advancement.' he says getting up and moving to the door."

"'Wait,' I said, 'I've not said anything. I thought you said we could talk.' He looks at me, I mean looks at all of me, obviously assessing whether I'd be worth any more of his time. I felt incredibly cheap and easily dismissed. This was a bad idea and I pick up my coat I'd thrown on the couch. Rich says, 'Perhaps we could hold off making a decision until you make an appointment and come more dressed to champion your husband.' It dawns on me what he means and I'm thinking of some bitter slam at him, when I instead ask, 'So, I'm guessing the other wives have come in here championing their husbands?' Seeing him nod, I continue, 'And apparently, they were not wearing a blouse and blue jeans under their coats?' He nods, a grin appearing on his face. I unbutton my top, and toss it aside followed by my bra, 'And did any of them have these to bring to the table?' I asked, cupping my large breasts.

Ed groaned, "I skipped over middle management. Perhaps that wasn't such a great idea." He said as he found himself adjusting his rod again.

Susan smiled at her old classmate, "Go on, you can stroke it. I know you want to," she sighed.

Ed blushed and slid his hand into his pants to grip his aching cock. "Shit! Please never tell anyone about this, but this is a lot better," he moaned.

Susan did the same with her hand under the pleated skirt. "A lot easier for girls, isn't it?" she giggled.

Ed nodded, "but go on. I want to hear what you'll do for David, might be something I file away for future reference."

Susan smiled, "That's why your business has been so successful, knowledge is power. Anyhow, seeing him look approvingly at my chest and go around to behind his desk and sit, I stroke my naked breasts and pinch my nipples," Susan's eyes were closed and her fingers were tracing the bumps on her crop top while relating her fantasy. "His eyes flick down to my jeans, nodding, I slowly unbutton the front and slide them off my ass and to the floor. When he circles his finger, I turn slowly around, showing him my world-class ass."

"It is world-class. But, God. Sorry to interrupt," Ed said softly.

"I know he'd be more excited if I bend over...men like that view. I look at him while doing my slow cheerleading splits, lowering myself all the way down until I feel my shaved pussy hit the carpet. I can hear him groan, so I arch my back and curl into a handstand, my legs spread wide, my pussy just barely covered by my tiny thong, with my tits flopping around. I can hear his breathing get quicker and when I stand up, I turn my back to him and slide my soaked thong down my legs, keeping my legs straight as I slowly push the flimsy garment to my feet. I have no idea where all this is coming from, this overtly slutty me, but the thought of those other bitches coming in here and stealing the promotion which rightfully should be a slam dunk for my David pisses me off," she trailed off speaking softly as if in another world.

Ed wanted to go over to the chair where Susan was seated. Her fingers were moving under her skirt and her eyes were closed, but he'd promised. He knew without a doubt if he touched her they'd be naked and fucking within seconds. He forced himself to sit back while still stroking his cock.

"I hear his zipper being pulled down and I am now aware I am in a locked room with a man with his fully erect cock out. A man with his dress pants open stroking his cock right there in his office, and I...I am fully exposing my cunt and my ass to this man I'd just met. It's a huge rush knowing what will happen, what I'm making sure will happen," she looked at the man stroking his cock and groaned. "Oh, shit! Remember...please stay there or..." she closed her eyes again. Her pussy was on fire as she fingered her clit.

Mentally shaking herself she picked the story back up, "Still bent fully over, I feel my pussy open up exposing my pink insides. I slide my hands up my legs slowly, and as they move up my inner thighs to my dripping twat, I can hear Rich groaning. I don't know how I get the nerve, but I pull apart my labia, revealing more of my wet, pink vagina, and plunge a finger in." Susan's voice was almost a whisper, a throated sighing whisper. She swallowed and continued, "I look between my legs and see this red-faced, this drooling man watching intently. I finger-fuck myself, staring at him, hearing the obscene sloshing of my wet cunt, for maybe two-three minutes before pulling out and standing up and facing him. I lift my left leg out to the side, then I pull the leg all the way up, so my toes are pointing at the ceiling, my cunt wide open. I can feel my slit smacking open for him."

Ed blurted out, "You can do that, you are that flexible?" he choked, "I mean not your, um smacking slit..."

Susan opened her eyes, "I still can after all these years." She looked at the expectant man, "Ok, don't laugh if I fall over, I've had a bit of wine."

Ed watched as Susan got up and did a few stretches, putting her palms on the floor. Then, straightening her skirt modestly, she raised her leg straight out to the side. She smiled to see how intently he was looking then wrapped her arm around her thigh, and pulled until her shin was against her ear and her toes pointed at the ceiling. Ed never blinked, not once as the view of the damp strip of cloth barely hid her obviously aroused pussy.

Susan held it then realizing how much she was showing dropped her leg down and returned to her seat. She took another sip of wine, "Steadier than I thought I'd be," she said before continuing, "that wasn't very ladylike," she giggled. "Anyhow, exposing myself like I just showed you...almost showed you, I held that, doing a 360. I know I have him, know I am a lot more woman that those cows he had in his office earlier. I see him furiously wanking himself and as much as I'd prefer not to touch this man, I decide the close the deal. As I walk around his desk, making a point of licking all my cunt juices off my fingers. His eyes are glassy, his lips parted. I can see his tongue unconsciously mimicking mine." She unconsciously had put her hand between her legs again.

Ed was too close to cumming, so he reluctantly pulled his hand out of his pants taking deep breaths hoping to stave off an embarrassing emission. He wanted to yell 'Stop!' yet wanted more and seeing Susan obviously playing with that beautiful pussy, he wished he were Rich...

"I drop to my knees and pull his hand off his twitching cock and tell him I can take over from here. I never had another man's cock in my mouth outside of David's, but as this is for Team McNeil, I lower my mouth onto the veiny shaft and begin sucking, tonguing, and swallowing his juices. He really seems to like it when I swirl my tongue all over his circumcised head. His hands are reaching under to cup my tits, roughly squeezing and pinching. With a groan, he pulls my head up and kisses me. He nudges me to get up as he slides forward in his chair, I'm aware of his dress pants around his thighs, his white shirt and tie draped on either side of his hairy groin. His cock is pointing at the ceiling and rather than facing him, he spins me around and as I straddle his legs, I lower my cunt right onto that fat head."

Realizing she was overtly playing with herself, Susan yanked her hand out from under her skirt giving Ed a flash of her pussy with the thong pulled to the side. She opened her eyes and blushed, "Sorry, this might be more graphic than it needs to be."

"No, no. I love it. You're doing fine," Ed said, "I assume Rich doesn't disappoint?"

Wanting to go on she smiles, "Rich is gifted and wastes no time. He grabs my ass cheeks and pounds his cock aggressively into me, I hear him ask me, 'Are you on the pill? Are you fertile?' When I groan out I'm not on the pill and I don't know if I'm fertile, he seems to drive his hard cock into me even harder. I hear his grunting get more urgent so I stop, pressing my ass onto him so he can't thrust into me," she looks at Eddie who flushed, eyes wide, "I ask him if I'm wasting my time and if I should stop? He groans and tried to fuck my pussy then pants out, 'I've moved David a slot up the list, perhaps even tied for the lead, but the other wives let me cum in their asses.' I lean forward as I feel his thumb open up my ass and I tell myself it's for David, it's for us as I hear myself beg, 'Please fuck my ass, I need your fat cock in my ass,'" she says throatily, "cum in my ass."

"Rich effortlessly lifts me up and turns me around facing him with my legs splayed on the arms of his desk chair. He lowers my ass onto his slimy cock, no preliminaries, no lube. I never let any man near my ass and suddenly know why, as I feel his cock fill me causing a searing pain as he thrusts hard into me. He ignores my cries of pain and I see him smile as he grabs my ass cheeks and roughly lifts me up and slams me down. He likes hurting me, humiliating me as he takes my virgin ass. I am relieved when I feel the pain diminish, and then become fairly enjoyable, and then really nice. He is staring at my dripping cunt spread wide in front of him. At first, he plays with my clit then he roughly plunges a finger into my wet pussy. His cock seems bigger now, his thrusts more powerful, his fingers now brutally fucking my poor abused cunt...I know he's close and I don't want to cum with any man but my beloved David, but even as hard as I try, I explode as I feel him flood my ass with his massive load of sperm. I find myself crying out and mashing my lips against his as I ride the exquisite waves of pleasure."