Old Classmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stops, panting, sweating. She pulls her fingers out of her pussy and sighs loudly. "I love that fantasy. That is the most powerful one, but I have many. Another, he roughly shoves me on my face across his desk after I strip for him and takes both my holes as he presses my chest onto his desk. Or other times after I'm buck naked he tells me that promotions have to go through a committee made of the directors and picks up the phone. That's another of my favorites."

Susan opens her eyes and looks at poor Ed, his cock straining the fabric of his pants, his face flushed. "Sorry, you look really uncomfortable," she sighed. "If this were back in high school I'd take care of that...shit! To be honest, I'd take care of myself using that," she nodded at his crotch.

Eddie nodded, "if this were back in high school, I'd be in the end stall of the men's room on the east wing taking care of this." I might replay your story tonight when I get home."

Susan smiled, "I might also, and there's sometimes a bit more to my fantasies. I hear Rich tell me David's got the job but as part of the promotion I need to be available for the quarterly reviews." She slid back up in her chair looking flushed, "I'm sure you think a lot less of me now. Not quite the perfect girl, huh? Now you know why you being here, dressed in that $6,000 suit, me being horny, might not be the safe thing...you might not be a rapist, but if this goes any further, I might be."

Ed laughed, "Christ. If we were married, I'd make sure you told me your fantasies every night. I'd probably have to fuck you three or four times, but it's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make." He looked at his watch, "I'd best be off." He stood up and fished out his keys, staggering slightly.

"Hang on, you finished half a fifth of scotch. We're calling a cab or an Uber or whatever."

After Ed ordered the Uber Susan sighed, "Look, I know I said I'd have David take some pictures," she pointed to the phone as she posed.

Ed got some great shots of his dream girl, but none better than Susan repeating the pose with her toes pointed at the ceiling.

"There. I hope this gives you some good jerk-off material," she grinned, "a girl sure loves it when guys jerk off thinking of them. Wait! How far away is your ride?" she asked.

"11 minutes," he said looking curiously at the girl.

Susan turned and ran up the stairs. She was back in five minutes wearing the white bikini. "Ok," she said and she again posed, "how slutty would you like these to be?" she asked. She found Eddie like it when she lay on her back on the floor, legs slightly parted, and on her hands and knees.

When the car arrived, Ed put out his hand, "It was good to see you. I'd like to get together, you know, to reminisce more."

Susan ignored the hand and hugged her old classmate, "Ed, we'll get together, but I fear that it would be better to make it a couples thing, or at least with David here." She kissed him on the cheek impressed his hands never strayed even with all that skin. She felt like she was missing an opportunity as he walked slowly to his ride. She was sure the Uber driver was in no hurry either as she was framed in the doorway wearing her bikini.

Susan closed the door and ran upstairs. Within seconds, she was writhing on the bed, legs opened wide, her fingers slick with cum. She was moaning, "Ed 'Fuck me, put that fat cock of yours inside me now. Fuck my cunt and empty your balls inside meeeeeee." Her body thrashed all over the bed until she finally collapsed and panted out "sorry, David," as she fell asleep.

Ed was furiously stroking his cock, imagining his face buried in the glorious pussy he got to see earlier that night. Had he been any other guy, he knew he could truly have tasted it. He could still feel her silky smooth skin as they hugged. The Uber driver's comment echoed in his head, "You must have some place really important to get to to leave that behind."

He felt renewed lust, desire, and frustration for the carnal fixation he'd had for the last 15 years. He closed his eyes imagining Susan taking his hand and leading him upstairs. He heard her voice in his head, 'Get over here and fuck me, fuck my cunt, I need your big, fat cock.' He looked down and saw his cock right below that shaved pussy, and rather than ease it in, he slammed into her to the hilt. 'Oh fuck, baby, Oh God. You're so big, so powerful, ooooh, ooooh, oooooooh.' Hearing that, he felt the huge ache in his balls finally release as jet after jet of cream splattered all over his chest and stomach. He opened his eyes, somewhat surprised he was alone as the visions were so vivid. With a groan, he rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom wishing he were more like Rich in Susan's story.

David unpacked exhausted from the long flight. He opened his cell and checked the security cameras around the house. He paused seeing Ed Donaldson's car still parked in the driveway. '3 AM? Please tell me there's an explanation for that,' he thought. He wanted to check the other cameras but for privacy reasons never put one in the master bedroom. 'Perhaps he called a cab or Uber. He was drinking,' he thought hopefully.

He decided that fretting wasn't going to get him anywhere and decided to take a nap. He had a few hours before heading over to the customer site but found himself fantasizing about Susan succumbing to Ed's charm and his power. He saw her on her hands and knees begging Ed to fuck her, and no, no rubber, she wanted to feel him and him alone. He imagined her dropping by the office to say 'Hi' before heading upstairs to visit with Ed. Ed bending her over his desk, her creamy ass sticking up in the air as she wiggles it at him, his cock lining up, parting her smooth lips..."Oh, Christ..." He groaned as his built-up frustrations from last evening were released in almost painful spasms...

He passed out and was jolted awake by the alarm. He showered and got dressed before checking the security cameras again. Ed's car was gone and with a feeling of dread called Susan's cell.

Susan grabbed the phone, "David! I'm glad you made it safely...Yes, I know...Very strange...Oh yeah, he stayed a while, you know, talked about school and stuff...Really, who? Do you have spies? Ok, let me look, yes, his car is gone. Do you want the good news or the bad news?... Ok, he sort of knocked off your fifth of Glenfarclas, but he ordered you a case...No, that's the bad news, the good news is he was feeling the half a fifth of scotch and got himself an Uber...so, no, your wife didn't sleep with your boss. Don't sound so disappointed, I know...I told him I'd love to get together with him again, but not alone. I think he and I both see the optics were not great on that. By the way, do you get quarterly reviews, Ok, no, no reason. Just curious. I love you and cannot wait for you to get home. Yes, I love you too. Bye."