Old Friends with New Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SwitchWolf
SwitchWolf
104 Followers

When I enter Eva's house I can smell shrimp cooking.

"Hey lover, what's cooking," I say as I walk into the kitchen. Eva leaves the stove and comes to me. I reach my hand to her face and caress her check. She's giddy. We embrace and kiss sensually for a long moment, our tongues dance their hello dance.

Eva is stunning, she herself is dressed in a sheer summer blouse and short skirt.

"It's almost ready. I put the shrimp in when I saw your car pull up. Risotto, with peas and shrimp, and a salad. Something simple."

"I stopped and got a few bottles of Prosecco. I'll open one."

"Glasses are on the table."

Her kitchen is filled with the aroma of a good cook, the table is set beautifully with her good china, a lily print tablecloth, and fluted long stem crystal glasses in which I pour the sparkling wine. Eva has put flowers on the table, a bouquet of lilies to match the tablecloth.

Their house is a sprawling ranch style house with modern touches. I lose myself in the art work on the dining room walls. Rick is a good judge of art and they've decorated well. There's some bluesy jazz playing softly from the living room, Billie Holiday, I think.

I feel seductively sensual as I listen to the jazz and breathe in my surroundings. My inner sapphic animal is on the rise.

"Here we are," Eva says, as she lays the bowl of risotto on the table. "I'll get the salad."

We toast; "To two days of just us." Clink!

Sitting close, so our skin is touching, we enjoy a nice dinner. Talking, touching and stealing an occasional kiss, we slowly wind our way through the shrimp and risotto.

After dinner we move to her living-room couch. Some more wine as we talk about the men in our lives between kisses. Eva fiddles with music on her sound system until she is satisfied with her selection. We're sitting so close, our arms, and hips, and knees are touching. Mazzy Star is playing softly in the background now.

We kiss tenderly as our hands caress each other. Eva loves to caress the nape of my neck and caress my ears as we make out. I, on the other hand, love the back of her exposed knees. I love to make circles with my fingertips in the pocket of soft skin just behind her knee.

As our tongues and lips continue their courtship ritual, I move my hand to Eva's left arm and slowly and softly brush her almost invisible light downy arm hair. Her arm hair is electrified by my touch and stands up erect. The skin on her arm twitches with excitement.

Eva has moved her mouth to my neck now and is planting little kiss under my chin. I tilt my head back to give her access. She continues kissing lower, moving her way down my neck and to my upper chest exposed by the open top buttons of my blouse.

My skin tingles with electricity as she wets it with her tongue and then blows hot breath on it. I'm panting with desire and eager for her to reach my breasts.

My lust has reached the no retreat point. I gently pull her face back to mine and we kiss deeply. I reach for the buttons of her blouse and slowly unbutton them as our tongues dance and play within a long passionate kiss. I reach into her blouse and cup her right breast through her bra. I slowly massage her right nipple, tweaking it playfully and lightly. As our kiss ends, my left hand brushes her blond hair from her face as we stare lovingly into each other's eyes. I bend my head and kiss her neck and then nibble on her earlobe.

I kiss my way down the side of her neck to the top of her chest as I unbutton the last remaining buttons of her blouse.

With her blouse fully open now, I move my lips to the tops of her breasts, bare above her bra, and I plant wet sucking kisses on the soft flesh there. My own juices are flowing between my legs as I reach under her skirt and slip some fingers along her inner thigh. I knead and massage my way north as she spreads her legs to guide the way. I trace my path back down to her knee, soft, ticklish and seductive fingertip swirls. I massage the underside of her knee. My mouth is busy on her chest, at the tops of her breasts, soft kisses. My hand slowly traces its way back north to her lust valley. My fingertips play lightly at her entrance. She moans as she widens her legs and I slip some fingers into her naked, waiting, wet pussy. Eva removes her blouse and unclasps her bra and lets it fall away. Her gorgeous breasts, are now bare for my pleasure. Her skin is deliciously light with a subtle hue of pink. Her breasts are a perfectly sized for my hands as I cup them. Her light pinkish-brown areola surrounds her waiting nipples. I lower my mouth and suck one in. My tongue laves her nipple and areola, and I tug at it playfully with my teeth. Eva's head is back and she moans deeply as my mouth assaults her breasts.

I kiss back up her chest, to her neck, and then to her luscious mouth. As our tongues play, she begins to unbutton my blouse. When she has all the buttons undone, I help her slide my blouse off my shoulders and reach around to unclasp my bra. We are both topless now. Eva's house is in a rural setting, without close neighbors, so she's left the curtains open. Her windows are open as well and the night breeze feels good against my skin. The crickets chirp just outside a near window as Eva lowers her head to my waiting breasts. She cups them in her hands and kneads them while her mouth makes love to my chest. My skin tans quickly, and I have my summer hue, it contrasts nicely with Eva's light blond complexion.

I slowly run my fingers through her hair as she continuous to administer her love on my breasts. I'm moaning softly now as the lust builds deep within me. I pull her head in tight to my chest as a sudden well of emotion washes over me. She understands this language and hugs my waist tightly. We remain clutched for a long moment, our bodies trading emotions back and forth without a word.

I need her pussy in my mouth. I lift her head gently from my chest and kiss her passionately. I then slide to the floor on my knees. I hike my skirt to give my legs room to spread and push her legs apart. She grabs her skirt by the hem and slides it up to her waist. I tug gently at her butt. She slides her butt to the edge of the couch, and I spread her legs with my hands.

Before me awaits her soft flower. Bald, except for a patch of her blond pubic hair left atop like a fur hat. I lean in and inhale her musk.

"ummm....I love the way you smell." I inhale again, and then again. Then blow a soft kiss at her lips. She quivers. I nuzzle my nose between her lips and inhale deeply and her juices leave me wet. I lap upwards and tease her clit with my tongue. My left hand surrounds her mound and kneads it. My right hand squeezes the side of her hip, as my tongue washes her clit.

She moans and opens her legs wider. I slide a finger inside her and reach for her G-spot. She pushes herself into me with excitement. My mouth is busy exploring her clit while my finger massages her inner love button.

She moans, and I can feel her breathing heavily as I make love to her. Her body begins to writhe, slowly at first, then more demonstratively as my mouth makes love to her womanhood.

"Ohh...Lizzy...just like that...don't stop honey...I'm gonnnna cumm....," she breathes out.

She's writhing in pleasure and moaning loudly. She's close. I increase the pressure with my tongue, and shove three fingers into her, then four, and start fucking her with my hand. She is quivering forcefully and her clit is dancing under my tongue. She let's out a deep guttural moan and explodes into orgasm onto my face and hand.

She's panting hard as she winds down. I look up at her and her head is tilted back, she has the most satisfied expression, content, so peaceful.

Moments of silent panting as I kiss my way up her body to her face.

"That was beautiful," she finally whispers and we kiss long and soft.

I stand and reach out my hand to her. She takes it and I guide her to her feet, and lead her to her bedroom. I remove my skirt and she does the same, we are naked now except for her ankle bracelet and my belly chain. I lie on her bed and she falls on top of me. We kiss tenderly for what seems like an eternity. There is no hurry, we have all night. Her bedroom window is open and the evening's coolness wafts in and caresses our skin like a third person, it feels exotic. Eva traces a finger tip over my skin lightly as we continue to kiss. The finger tip has found my breasts and she is circling my areola. She tweaks my nipple lightly. Her finger glides down my belly and she plays there a while, lightly caressing my skin. She's driving me wild with excitement. I'm anxious for her to reach between my legs, but I'm patiently enjoying her exploration. Her hand reaches my leg and she grabs my inner thigh and squeezes and massages so close to my pussy that I tremble. I move my hip in the direction of her hand, my fire wants her badly. She understands and moves her hand to my waiting womanhood.

"Ahaaa...," I moan my approval at her arrival to my fire. I've been craving her touch there all day.

Eva leaves my mouth and trails her tongue down my neck and to my breasts as her finger makes love to my aching pussy. She trails her tongue down to my crotch and takes a few licks at my clit, before she continues to trail down my leg.

"Oh you tease," I say affectionately. But I know where she is headed. My feet hold a special place for her, she loves to lick and suck my toes as much as I love her to. She bites lightly at my inner thigh and sucks hickey style, but not enough to leave a mark, as she moves lower on my leg. I feel a tickle as she runs her tongue on the underside of the inside arch of my right foot. She grabs my foot with her hands and massages it as her mouth finds my toes. She sucks my toes one by one and it feels oddly sensual and at the same time painfully ticklish. The juxtaposition of senses is driving me wild. My whole body occasionally bucks and convulses from the tickle as she sucks and caresses my feet.

I finally pull my foot from her mouth as the sensations are too intense. She smiles and let's out a little giggle. She loves it when she's driven me wild. She starts her slow ascent up my left leg, her tongue leaving a saliva trail as she climbs. Her mouth is at my pleasure gate once more, and she flicks my clit again with her tongue.

"Ohhaahaa...baby...I've been waiting for you," I moan. Eva dives in deep, her tongue is assertive as she eats me with abandon. The gentle slow tease is gone, she is ferociously eating my pussy like a starving woman finally getting her meal.

Her hand enters my vagina and she starts hand fucking me. Her tongue is clamped on my clit and her mouth is sucking and biting its way to my first orgasm. I erupt on her mouth and pull her head deep into my crotch as I grind myself, shuddering, all over her face.

************ Mitch:

Rick is in the shower. He's a night shower guy, I'm a morning. I'm sitting on my bed in my boxers reading a book. It's a typical hotel room with two queen sized beds, a TV, mini-fridge, and a god-damned heater/air conditioner unit stuck in the wall that is noisy enough to wake the dead. This new room sharing rule the company imposed on us sucks; normally, on these business trips, I'd be hanging around my hotel room naked, watching porn on the pay-per-view and having my way with myself. Now, I have to wear something, and I guess porn is not on the night's menu either.

Rick comes out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I can see the outline of his cock, he looks big. It's not hard, just hefty looking, like it's not completely flaccid. Did he jerk off in the shower, I wonder. Is his heft left over from a recent hard-on, or was he just born lucky? Rick stands by his dresser and is combing his hair in the mirror attached to the dresser. As he reaches up to comb his hair, his towel begins to slip. It keeps slipping and then, it slips right off, and his naked butt is now in my view. I'm trying not to look, but steal glances every few seconds. He's got a nice butt too, damn. I never saw him without clothes on before, or in anything revealing, like a speedo or such.

"Want to see some of that shunga I told you about?" Rick asks me as he bends to pick up his towel. I get a momentary view of his cock as he turns sideways talking to me while putting his towel back on.

"Sure, why not." I say, wondering if he is going to hang out in that towel all night. Then I see him slip into his underwear. He is a briefs guy it seems.

Rick pulls his laptop out of its case and sits on my bed. He punches a few keys and in flash, has a browser up. He pulls down his bookmarks tab and clicks on something and a painting fills his screen. He sets it on the bed between us so I can get a good look. The image is of a Japanese couple. She has her robe open and her legs are way up by her ears. Her pussy is prominent, it is big and red, bigger than would be in real life. She has an expression of ecstasy on her face. The male has his cock in her about half way, so he appears to be in mid-stroke. His cock is also larger than would be in real life. He has a determined look on his face.

"I was looking at some similar stuff to this on the internet the other night. But, instead of old Japanese erotic art, like this, it was modern, but done in that style," I say.

"I can show you some of that. In fact, I currently own a few pieces, and I have sold a half dozen or so of those."

Rick pulls up an image of two males and female. The female is on her hands and knees on the floor, legs spread. A guy with a huge dick, about the size and thickness of his thigh is fucking her from behind. The other guy has his equally huge dick in her face and she is about to suck it.

"That's the stuff. It was something like that, anyway" I say, pointing to his laptop screen.

Rick clicks the forward arrow on the image to advance to the next. The next image is of two guys. Again their cocks are bigger than life and one of the guys is attempting to suck the other guys monster dick. My cock pulses as I take in the image.

I don't know what's come over me, perhaps it was the drinks we had at the bar, but I ask Rick, "Have you ever done anything like that?" I feel immediately like I want to take the words back. Grab them out of the air and stuff them back in my mouth.

Rick doesn't answer. Instead he just quickly changes the subject. He clicks to the next image, it was of two woman eating each other. "I love the lesbian images," is all he says.

I roll over on my bed to conceal my enlarging penis, and mumble, "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep."

Rick shuts his laptop and get's into his bed. I turn off the light over my bed and turn my back to him. I reach into my shorts and give my cock a few strokes. I am hard and I really wish I could jerk off, but I don't dare. I think about going into the bathroom to masturbate, but I know Rick would be suspicious, so I just give it up and go to sleep.

Morning comes, I roll out of bed and shower. I look out the window and San Francisco fog has rolled in, but is lifting. We are to sight see the city today, and I'm look forward to, I always find new aspects of the city each visit.

"Let's hit the streets and find a local place for breakfast. These damn hotel breakfasts are all the same," I say, as Rick pushes the button in the elevator.

"Good idea," Rick replies drowsily.

We're walking down Fremont. We're both groggy from sleep and not morning people; it's too early to talk. There's a cafe on the corner that's open for breakfast. We go inside.

I'm concerned about what I blurted out last night. I'm trying to read Rick to see if there is a difference in his attitude. There's nothing I can discern. He doesn't seem any different to me, so I put it out of my mind.

Halfway through some french toast, his cell goes off, and he takes the call.

"Yeah...hmmha....OK...three o'clock...yeah I think that will work...OK...see you then...what's the address?"

I look at Rick, puzzled.

"I'm meeting an art dealer at three, he has some shunga I'm interested in. Wanna come?"

"You had plans all along to meet this guy on this business trip?"

"I wasn't sure. I contacted him a couple weeks ago and told him when I'd be in the city and that I might be able to link up with him. He never got back to me, so I didn't think it was going to happen. Anyway, we have the day off, and no plans except to kick around the city all day. Look, If you want to be doing something else at three, I can go alone."

"No. No, it's fine. This art-dealer-you is all new to me, that's all."

We finish breakfast and hit some of the highlights downtown; Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, a museum -- As we're walking around the city, there are a lot of same sex couples, both male and female out and about. You can tell by their posture they're not just friends. There's not necessarily any PDA between them that tips me off, although some couples are certainly holding hands, those you can tell outright, it's more a comfort with each other that's broadcast-ed by their posture that tells me they're together in a cardinal way. We walk around a corner and there are two young guys, twenty-somethings, just standing there talking to one another. Not touching, just the way they're holding themselves, familiar within the space between them that tells me they're blowing each other. My mind drifts to a fantasy of those two sucking cock.

I haven't had cock in my mouth since before Liz and I married. I've been thinking about it more often lately, and today is no exception. The dream I had the other night, and seeing some of that erotic art has me juiced up. I glance at Rick and wonder what his cock would be like in my mouth. Then I perish the thought. He's my co-worker, it'll never work out.

We stop into a little street side cafe for a late lunch. We both order Dungeness crab, and a beer. Still no sign from Rick that he is bothered by my unfortunate slip of the tongue last night. Maybe he misunderstood me, and he is not mulling over in his mind that I'm some sort of a perverted weirdo.

It's twenty to three, and the cab the waiter called for us has just pulled up to the curb. We get in and head off the Rick's art dealer.

We're standing at the door of the address Rick has written on a back of napkin. We're looking for a buzzer, there is none. I see a door knocker, bronze, it's phallic in shape. It's a bronze cock and the actual size of a man's penis, maybe six or seven inches long. It's not sticking up hard, nor shrunk soft. It's sized and shaped similar to the size of a cock just after a guy cums and it wilts some.

Rick looks at me and smiles, then he uses the door knocker to announce our presence. He instinctively wipes his hands on his pant leg after he uses the door knocker, I chuckle.

A gentleman answers the door. He's impeccably dressed for midday. He's slight of build. I can't tell if he's gay or not, there's no outward signs, other than his sense of style. He ushers us in and introduces himself, and we do the same.

This is his home, and I can tell immediately, he's above our pay grade. There is art everywhere, and in every place possible. The walls are covered in art. There are sculptures in the spaces between the furniture. It's all erotic art, most of it very graphic, but all very tastefully displayed. The rooms are full, but not overcrowded.

He leads us into a backroom. "These are the pieces referenced in our correspondence," he says to Rick as he gestures with his hand, panning in front of three pictures hanging on a wall. "They're from the 19th century, and extremely rare."

Rick studies each picture at length. First up close, then stepping back to the middle of the room to get the distant view.

The paintings are beautiful. They appear to my untrained eye to all be Japanese. The first image is a threesome, of a woman and two males. The woman's robe is hiked up and she is on top. The male under her has his large cock is in her cunt. The other male is getting his big cock licked by the female. The second image is a lesbian scene, two women, both naked in a bath setting, one using a cucumber as a dildo on the other one. The third one, another threesome, two men and a women, one male fucking the other male up the ass while he fucks the woman in her vagina.

SwitchWolf
SwitchWolf
104 Followers