Old Friends with New Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the conversation between Rick and the dealer, they all very rare and in impeccable condition. They talk terms and Rick purchases two of them, the first and third one. I'm surprised he choose the third one, it depicts two men having sexual contact with each other while they entertain the woman. Maybe Rick is not a homophobe after all.

We leave and I ask Rick why he hasn't taken possession of the pictures.

"You don't just carry around rare art, Mitch. They'll need to be specially shipped by an art gallery. He'll ship them for me to a gallery I use back home."

I'm so sexually charged in the taxi ride back to the hotel I can barely contain myself. I'll need to get a nut off tonight, one way or another.

************

Rick:

I'm happy with my purchase, they weren't a steal, but I think I can turn a profit on them, if not I'll keep them until they appreciate. I'm a little surprised with myself for buying the one with the two males doing it, I usually pass on those. I've wondered from time to time what it would be like with another guy, in that way, but I usually dismiss those thoughts as soon as they pop into my head. Mitch's comment last night has me questioning if he has had sex with another man. I pretended I didn't hear him, but his comment has me thinking. I'm so horny I could almost do it. Eva's been doling out her pussy like we're on austerity measures. And suck my cock? When was the last time she sucked my cock? I can't remember, probably been six months.

I tip the taxi driver and we head into the hotel bar, it's too early for dinner. I order a martini, and Mitch does the same.

"Did you see all the erotic art that guy had," Mitch blurts out after the first pull off his martini. "I mean everywhere, every inch of his walls were covered in some form of erotic painting. And, the sculptures, did you see that huge marble cock, it gives a new meaning to rock-hard," Mitch chuckles.

"Yeah, you couldn't miss it," I say, contemplatively. I'm lost in my thoughts. I'm wondering what it'd be like to suck a cock.

The first martini goes down swiftly, and we order another. They're starting to hit me. I'm in a mood to talk about my sexual problems with Eva apparently, because I can't stop myself.

"You mentioned yesterday that Liz is insatiable. I wish some of that would rub off on Eva," I say, looking into my drink.

"You and Eva having problems?" Mitch asks, in a serious hey-bud-I'm-here-for-you tone.

"She's been distant lately. Actually more than lately, going on over a year now. I'm lucky to get it once every two weeks. And, she seems to be just going through the motions. She makes one excuse after another. Christ, she's only 33, it can't be menopause."

"Is she seeing any one else?"

"Na, not her. She's kind of a prude. I can't see her doing that."

"Maybe she should."

"What? See someone else?"

"Yeah, she's probably bored, needs some variety."

"Have you ever cheated on Liz?"

"No. No need to. I get it all the time. We use to talk about bring someone else into our bed, you know, a threesome, but that was a while ago. It never happened and we don't bring it up anymore."

"So how often do you do it? If you don't mind me asking."

"Gee...I don't know. It varies. During the week if we're busy or stressed out about work, maybe only three times a week. On the weekends or during a vacation, it'll be two or three times a day."

"Two or three times a day! Are you bullshitting me?"

"On my word buddy, or I should say, on my dick," Mitch chuckles.

"So she's a real tiger, ah?"

"I'd share her with you, but Eva might have a problem with that."

"Oh...come on...you'd share your wife with me?" I can't believe what Mitch has just said. Not that I wouldn't love to tap Liz, she's a looker alright.

"Hey, why not. She thinks you're a good looking guy, she's told me so."

"You bastard. Now I'll never stop thinking of that, you know. Every time I see her, I'm going to be stripping her clothes off in my mind and fucking her."

Mitch smiles. "You can dream all you want about Liz. Won't bother me one bit. I've had a few dreams about Eva myself."

"Your a man slut, you know that Mitch."

"I told you, Liz and I used to talk about a threesome."

"I presumed you meant with another woman."

"Either way."

"You seem to be secure in your sexuality?" I say, wondering what that MMF threesome would entail.

"Always have been. Liz too. We enjoy sex, it's healthy. Hangups are for losers...oh sorry," he says looking at me with an apologetic expression.

"I didn't think I had hangups, until Eva started holding back."

"I meant Eva," Mitch adds.

A long period of silence passes as I stare into my drink, which is almost empty now. I'm feeling the effects of the alcohol, these martinis are strong.

"Look, I didn't mean to imply Eva was a loser. I was just speaking generically. I'm sorry. Maybe she's just going through a phase. I hope you two figure it out."

"No problem Mitch. I didn't take offense. I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't want to talk about it."

Another long moment of silence, and we order another round. Halfway through my third martini and I'm feeling no pain. I'm horny as hell and want to put my cock in someone's mouth. I look around at the ladies in the bar and imagine them giving me head, one by one. Then I look at Mitch, he's a good looking guy, I always thought so. He asked last night if I had ever done anything like that, while we were looking at the erotic art, the two males, one attempting to suck the other's huge cock. What did he mean by 'had I ever done anything like that', I wonder.

I couldn't stop myself, the words just rolled off my tongue. "Have you ever done anything with another guy, Mitch?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, sexually speaking."

Mitch took a deep breath, and looks around the bar. Good thing it was quiet at our end of the bar.

"I haven't told anyone this, except Liz. If it get's out, I know who to come after," he says with a smile.

"Before Liz, I had experimented a few times, two actually, oh three if you count Jake, my best friend, we just did a mutual jack-off one time so I tend to forget about that. The other two were in college...roommates."

"I've never...how is it?" I say, inquisitively.

"It has been a long time, but from what I remember, it was nice."

"Nice?"

"Well...OK, it was better than just nice. It's different than with a woman, but enjoyable nonetheless. In fact, I think of it from time to time and I kinda miss it. But, Liz keeps me busy, so I just fantasize now and again."

"You fantasize about doing it with another guy? When? While you're with Liz?"

"Liz and I have a very sexually open relationship. I don't mean like an open marriage, although, like I said, we have talked about a threesome in the past. I mean, we share things, like fantasies, and we watch porn together sometimes on the weekends. We call it our porn party night. We have some bisexual porn, amongst other porn of course, and sometimes we're in the mood for that. Liz has had some bisexual experience too, before me. Also, if Liz is out of town on business, I've been known to put on some bisexual porn and masturbate to it."

"You're full of surprises tonight, Mitch."

"Me? You're the one dealing in erotic art on the sly. I had no idea..."

I was feeling so sexually electrified listening to Mitch and picturing him and Liz in bed together watching porn and then making wild passionate love. My cock stiffened against my pants. My judgment was impaired, the alcohol didn't help it either.

"I think I might want to try it sometime."

"Try what?"

"You know, with another guy. Not all the way or anything, just maybe a little cock sucking." I regretted saying it as soon as it left my mouth. But, I was randy and my mind had switched off.

"You want to try it?" Mitch asked.

"With you?" I say, wondering if we are now talking in circles.

"What? You want me to hire someone for you? I'm safe, and it won't cost you anything", Mitch whispers.

"Are you saying that you would suck me off?" I say quietly, and a little embarrassed, but the booze is doing the talking now.

"It's been a long time since I've done that, and I have to admit, I've been thinking a lot lately about doing it again. You and I are friends, and I'm sure you will be discreet. And, of course, you'd have to suck me off too," Mitch says with a devilish grin.

************

Mitch:

In the elevator Rick seems nervous, he's looking down at the floor, and won't look me in the eye. I don't push it. I'm sure this is a big deal for him. I'm excited, but torn, I've been jonsing for a cock in my mouth for a long time now, but I always thought it would be with Liz beside me. Am I cheating on her? I wonder. Technically speaking, but it's just a blow-job between friends, I'm sure she'll understand when I tell her. I am going to tell her, right? I put it out of my mind.

In the room, Rick is pensive, and fidgety. He doesn't know what to do. He starts to unbutton his shirt, then stops.

"Hey, if you've changed your mind, no sweat. OK?" I say, trying to assure him there's no pressure to go through with it if he doesn't really want to.

"I'm just...I've never..."

"It's OK, no pressure Rick, if you're not ready we can skip it," I say, but feel disappointed.

"Let's watch some porn and masturbate in front of each other. I think I can handle that," Rick says. "I got to get a nut off anyway. All this sex talk has me cranked up."

"OK, sounds fine with me, I'm as horny as a billy goat," I say, knowing once he has broken the ice with masturbating in front of me, it will only be a matter of time before my mouth is on his cock. Masturbation, the gateway drug.

I grab the remote and turn on the TV and hit the button for the hotel pay-per-view. They always have porn in these places. I get to the porn menu and ask Rick if he has any preference.

"Better yet, you choose, I'm going to take a piss." I head to the bathroom and take a piss. I wash my cock and balls while I'm in there. You never know what might happen tonight. When I come out of the bathroom, Rick is propped up on his bed watching the movie he has selected, and it is just starting.

"What are we watching?" I ask, while adjusting the crotch on my pants as my member is filling in anticipation.

"Cruise Ship to Nowhere. The writeup on the menu says it's about a nude cruise that turns into an orgy, go figure."

The action has just started. The ship is just leaving the harbor and the captain is announcing that everyone must leave their clothes on while in public until the ship is three miles out, and that he'll announce when everyone can disrobe. As he is speaking in to the microphone at the helm, his female first mate is blowing him. Soon, everyone is nude and several sex scenes are taking place on the decks of the ship. A threesome, with two girls and a guy, another with two guys and one girl, and a lesbian scene. The action keeps switching between these three scenes.

It doesn't take long for my cock to get hard and uncomfortable in my pants. I look over at Rick and he is lightly rubbing his hard cock through his pants. I know I'm home free now. I stand and unbutton and unzip my pants. I pull them down and kick them off. My boxers are tented out and I pull them off as well. My cock springs up free. Rick steals a glance at it and a little smile comes across his face. I sit on my bed, my upper torso propped up against the headboard with the pillows, my legs stretched out in front of me on the bed. I grab my cock and start stroking it lightly.

Rick is now pulling his pants and underwear off. He has a nice cock. I only got a glimpse of it last night after he showered, but, now it's out in the open and standing up proud. I'm estimating it's a good six and half inches, may seven. His cock has got a nice girth to it too. Not so thick that that it is its defining feature, but not a skinny dick either. The head of his cock looks to be a little bigger than mine. Rick is slowly stroking his hard cock as he watches the action on the screen. He's stealing glances my way, I can feel it. I keep my gaze on the porn for now. Let him look. Let him get use to seeing me play with my hard-on.

I hear a few moans come from Rick's bed. Then he says, "That chick is so hot, man. Damn...and those two guys fucking her are lucky bastards. I love to see double penetration scenes like that...damn."

He strokes his dick harder now.

After about ten minutes of watching porn and lightly stroking our dicks, I think it's now or never, and make my move.

************

Rick:

The porn we're watching is hot, and I'm getting randier by the minute. I haven't felt this sexually charged in a long time. Right now, I feel I could fuck anyone or anything, even a knot hole in a piece of wood.

Part of me wants Mitch to come over here and suck my cock. Part of me is afraid, I've never done anything like that, and I'm afraid once the genie is out of the bottle, I won't be able to put it back in.

With every stroke of my cock, I'm getting more and more into an erotic high.

Mitch is moving now. He's up from his bed and kneels on my bed. Something is about to happen. I'm sex drunk, I'm powerless to stop it, I want this.

"Here, let me help you with that," he says, as he grabs my cock with his right hand and starts stroking me. I let him. I lean back, and it feels so good to have someone else's hand on my cock right now.

"Oh...buddy, that feels so fucking good," I say to Mitch as he masturbates me. I'm watching Mitch, then the porn, then back to Mitch. This is fucking heaven. Shit, what the fuck was I afraid of. Mitch grabs my balls with his left hand and massages them while he continues to stroke me with his right. He spits on my cock for lube, and it feels ten times better sliding in his hand now that's it's wet.

"Damn, dude. You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up." I reach between his legs and grab his cock. It's huge. I stroke it. It feels nice in my hands. I've never touched another man's penis before. Shit, I'm punch drunk with sex.

Then it happens, he leans in an licks the head of my cock. I want so much for him to put the whole thing in his mouth, but I'm patient, I feel it will happen soon. He licks a few more times and looks at me for a sign. I moan and nod my head. Mitch puts just the tip of my cock in his mouth and sucks and slurps it, and then, he put's the whole thing in and goes down on me.

"Oh man...damn...dude...ahhh...shit...fuck...that's sweet," I utter. I haven't had a mouth on my cock in a few months. Eva has been even more stingy with blow-jobs than she's been with her pussy. But this is so different than what I've experienced with any woman. Maybe it's the taboo nature of it. I don't know. All I know is, Mitch is one great cocksucker and I'm supercharged. He's massaging my balls with his left hand, and his right is wrapped around the base of my cock. He follows his mouth up and down my cock shaft with his right hand, giving me a hand and blow-job at the same time. He's sucking harder and moving faster. I can feel myself well-up. Mitch suddenly stops sucking and lifts his head off my cock and looks at me.

"Wanna try it? You probably won't want to after you've cum, so let's leave you hard for a while longer while you give it a try."

"Yeah, I want to," is all I say. I'm so damn horny, I could suck an elephant.

Mitch rises to his knees and moves his body up the bed. He straightens up his torso and pushes his cock to my face. Here it is, I'm face to face with my first cock. It's now or never, do or die. I can smell his manhood, a sweet musk. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue a little. Mitch guides the head of his cock to the tip of my tongue.

"Take a taste."

I lick the underside of his head. Then I lick it again. I'm trying to get the taste of it, but not too much is registering. As I'm licking for the third time, Mitch pushes his tip into my mouth. Just the head of his penis is now in my mouth. I suck and wrap my tongue around his cock head. I pull off and smack my lips to get a taste of it. There's not much taste at all, like clean skin, with just a hint of sweet musk aroma, and maybe a hint of salt.

"What do ya think?"

"Not bad," I say, then I suck it in again. He pushes a little more of it into my mouth and withdrawals, then pushes in again, each time just a little more. Then he pulls out altogether.

"Let's change positions. I'll lie on the bed." Mitch moves away from me and reclines face up. He takes his hard-on in his hand and strokes it while I get into position. I kneel next to him on the bed. I lean over and take his cock from his hand and into my hand. I stroke it for a few seconds before I lean my head in and suck it in my mouth again. I'm a little tentative as I move my mouth further down his shaft. I've never had a cock in my mouth before and it's a bit weird, but I can see the appeal. It doesn't taste or feel bad at all, and I'm starting to enjoy it. I feel the ridge of this head glide over my tongue and tickle the roof of my mouth as I push more of it in. As it reaches the back of my mouth I start to gag and pull off coughing.

Mitch chuckles and grins. "Happens to everyone their first time, you'll get use it."

I compose myself and then take him in again. This time I take him all the way back to that gag point and relax. I let the back of my mouth get use it for a moment before I move my mouth up his shaft to his tip again. I lick the helmet head of his cock like and ice cream cone. Then I go down again to that gag point and I push a little further. I feel the gag sensation start, but I arrest it by holding still. I push a little more and stop, and wait. Inching his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I pull up again, so I can lick his head some more. I wrap my tongue around his head and suck and lick and twirl my tongue like I'm eating a melting ice cream cone; I like it when women do this to me. I push back down again on him. I start moving my mouth faster on his shaft now, Sucking him off like I know I would want it. Up and down, sucking hard, and then up and down again.

"Damn...Rick. You're a fucking natural at this. You sure you haven't done this before," Mitch moans.

I feel I have done this before, it's so natural to me.

"Rick, I'm close to cumming buddy. I'll let you know when I'm about to blow my load. When I give you the signal, pull your mouth off, but keep stroking me, OK. I don't want to cum in your mouth."

I pick up the pace with my mouth, sucking and slurping his cock faster and faster as Mitch writhes and jerks beneath me.

"Ohhh...damn...motherfucker...I'm gonna cum, Rick. Pull off now!" Mitch bellows.

I pull my mouth off his cock but continue to stroke his dick fast and hard. I concentrate on the head of his penis.

"I'mmm...cumming!" he screams, as he convulses and shoots ropes of sperm all over his belly.

"Dude...that was awesome," Mitch says, as he hangs his head back and sighs a deep sigh.

After a moment, he says, "Here, let me do you."

We switch positions, I lie on the bed while Mitch kneels next to my hip and leans in towards my crotch. He takes me back into his mouth and starts sucking me deep. I'm so ready to explode I can feel my orgasm building right away. Another minute and I'm warning him, "Mitch, I'm gong to blow my load!" He pulls off and finishes me off with his hands. I lie there panting. That was one intense orgasm. I haven't felt that release in a while.

************

Eva:

These past two days of bliss has come to an end too quickly. It's early morning, the sun is not up yet, but the sky is a light periwinkle blue. I feel content lying in Liz's arms. I glance at my phone for the time; it's five o'clock. The boys are taking a morning flight. They'll be boarding their plane in a few hours.