Old Friends with New Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh a deep long sigh as I contemplate Liz going home.

"What's the matter babe?" Liz asks. I thought she was still asleep.

"The boys are coming home today."

"It has been nice though, hasn't it? But, we better get up. I gotta get home and make it look like I've been there the past two days, and then I gotta get to the office, Liz says, as she plants little kisses on my skin."

"Yeah, I just wish it could last...you know...between us."

"I'm not a lesbian, Eva, you know that. This is just for fun. I need a man in my life. I hope you feel the same way."

"I know...and I do...just..."

"Just what?"

"I've been torn...you know...between you and Rick. I'm not good at compartmentalizing."

"Babe, I love you, but I love Mitch more, he's my husband, and I can't wait to have his big cock in me tonight. You should feel the same way about Rick. This thing between us, it's just something on the side...it's fun...it scratches a different itch, but I'm not in it for a relationship."

"I know. My mind says the same thing, but I find it hard to be intimate with Rick. Ever since we've started, I've been a little cold to him, sexually speaking."

"Do you feel guilty?'

"Maybe."

"If he knew about us, and approved of it, then do you think you'd be able to relax?"

"I don't know...I want to tell him...get it all out in the open, but I'm afraid. What about you? Do you ever think of telling Mitch?"

"All the time."

"Why don't you?"

"Mostly because of you. I know Mitch would be OK with it. Hell, he'd want to join in. But, I know you're not sure about how Rick will react, so I don't want to jeopardize your relationship with him."

"I love Rick, and I don't want to lose him, but this secrecy is putting a wedge between us," I say in a low voice.

"Do you want to stop?" Liz asks.

"What? Between us? No! I'm just so confused."

"Look, Babe, we've got to find a way to tell the boys, and get them on board with this; otherwise, things are not going to end well for us. In the meantime, you might as well enjoy making love to your husband, stop feeling guilty. It's not like you're cheating on him with another man; this is just girl-time," Liz says in a reassuring voice.

"I know...I need to work this out in my mind. I'll do it," is all I say, as I get up from bed and head into the shower.

Liz is right, it all needs to come out into the open. I'm just scared. In the mean time I should just relax and enjoy Rick, why do I feel I need to be in one camp or the other."

After breakfast, Liz leaves for home and I rush around making the place look like it has just been me here these past two days. I take one last look around. The place looks fine, no sign of a wild lesbian party. Then I head to work.

All day at work I think of what Liz and I talked about this morning. We need to tell the boys, but in the meantime, I need to be my old self with Rick again. I can do it, I steel myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into our house after work and it feels lonely in here. I'm not good at alone. I hear Rick's car pull into the garage and I tense up. Then I tell myself to breathe, just relax, you can do this. I can have the best of both worlds. I can enjoy both Rick and Liz. I'll find a way to get Rick on board with the idea of Liz and I having a thing on the side. I don't know how, or when, just yet.

Rick comes through the door and I go to him. I wrap my arms around him. "Welcome home lover." We kiss and Rick looks at me as if I'm not his wife. I don't blame him. I need to make it up to him. I've been distant too long. I know what he likes and I'm going to give it to him. I slowly squat and move my hands down the front of his torso. I inhale his crotch as I slowly lower his zipper. I look up into his eyes as I reach into his pants and take out his cock.

"To what do I owe this? Did you smack up your car or something?" He asks with slight smile, but yet a serious tone.

"No. I've just missed you, that's all," I say, trying not to betray my mind.

I take Rick's now swollen cock into my mouth and suck it, just like he likes it.

"Oh, Eva. Damn...that's so good...don't stop."

While I suck his cock, I reach my hand under my skirt and play with myself. I imagine Liz lying on the floor eating me while I suck Rick and I start to get really wet. I stand and grab Rick's cock like a handle and pull him towards the bedroom. I look back lustfully and say, "I want you to fuck me hard."

Rick seems a little tentative as he makes love to me, not quite the passion I had in mind when I said I wanted him to take me hard. Something's got his mind muddled. I hope it's not because of me pushing him away so often. Perhaps my obligatory only sex with him for the past year has already done some lasting damage.

Maybe a little dirty talk will focus him. "That's it baby...fuck my bad pussy...fuck it hard." Rick picks up the pace a little, but there's still something missing. We finish and I lie with my head on his chest listening to him breathe. Rick just stares up at the ceiling.

"Everything OK Rick. You seem a little distracted?"

"Oh yeah...just work."

************

Rick:

As I'm showering for work, I wonder what had gotten into Eva last night. It was nice, and I'm glad to see she took the initiative, but I wasn't expecting it, and after what happened between Mitch and me, I wasn't ready for it first thing when I got home. I felt a little strange fucking her, guilty I guess.

I come into the kitchen after I shower and Eva is at the stove cooking eggs. I am in critical need of a cup of coffee. I grab my cup, and standing next to her at the counter, pour my morning elixir. She reaches around my backside and slaps me on my butt a playful slap as she continues to cook her egg.

"Morning tiger," she says with a grin.

Damn. What the hell has gotten into her. I would normally welcome this new Eva, but I'm confused. Maybe she knows that I gave Mitch a blow-job? Maybe Mitch called and told Liz, and Liz told her. Maybe I'm the only one left out here, twisting in the wind.

"You've been reading something in one of those magazines, COSMO maybe?" I ask her with a quizzical frown.

"What...what do you mean?" The inflection in her tone sounded like she was the one who had something to hide.

"Nothing. Just...you seem more playful than you've been in a while."

Eva shrugs with a grimace but doesn't answer, so I drop it. I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. If she's over her moodiness, and is now more sexually aggressive, who am I to complain. Yet, because of my new secret, I can't help but feel uneasy.

At work I try to concentrate on my job, but keep drifting off into thought. Two secrets are one too many for me it seems. My mind keeps drifting between the blow-job Mitch and I shared, and my secret art collection.

Mitch sticks his head in my office and says, "Hey...what's up? Wanna go for coffee?" Just as he usually would, nothing new with him, no change in attitude there.

"Come in." I motion with my hand to make sure he understands I want to talk. Mitch closes my office door and stands in front of my desk.

"What's up, dude?"

"It's Eva. She's acting funny."

"Funny?"

"Yeah. She's acting strange. As soon as I got home last night she practically raped me. She greeted me at the door and dropped to her knees and started blowing me. Then she pulls me into the bed and tells me she wants me to fuck her hard."

"And you're complaining?"

"It's not like her. Not in a long while anyway. Even when we were younger and doing it all the time, I don't remember her being that sexually aggressive."

"Maybe it's hormonal. Maybe she's just coming into her peak."

"I could hardly perform. I felt guilty...you know... about..."

"The secret-art-dealer felt guilty for giving his friend a BJ?"

"It's not the same Mitch."

"Man-up dude. You're going to grow a pussy if you keep thinking like that."

The next couple of days brings more of the same. Eva's more passionate than she's ever been and I'm feeling guilty. I don't know how Mitch can be so cavalier, so nonchalant; he acts like we hadn't done anything.

It's Friday morning, and I get a call that the shipped shunga art has arrived. I go to the gallery during my lunch break and pick it up. I'll need to return to the office later tonight, after everyone else has left, and bring it in to my secret office hiding place.

With the art secure in my car, I'm laboring under the weight of two secrets. My mind switches back and forth between the art and Mitch. As I'm heading back to the office, I suddenly have an overwhelming sense of what I need to do. I need to come clean and tell Eva everything, the art, Mitch, all of it.

The rest of the day goes by slowly as I mull over my decision to come clean. I purposely don't bring it up with Mitch. I don't want him to talk me out of it.

On the way home from work, I go over in my mind how I'm going to break the news to Eva.

I walk in the front door of our house and Eva is already home from work. I make two strong martinis and hand her one.

"I've got something I need to talk to you about." I lead her by the hand to the kitchen table and we take a seat.

"What's the matter, dear?" She must have sensed something's up.

"It's nothing serious. At least, I hope you don't think it's serious. Look, it's not that big deal to me and I hope you'll feel the same about it."

"Will you just spit it out," she blurts out.

I decide to lead with Mitch and see where that goes. The art, I don't feel nearly as guilty about, I could continue to keep that from her if I had to, if the shit hits the fan.

"Earlier in the week, during our business trip...I gave Mitch a blow-job, and he blew me."

"What!"

"It just happened, Eva. It didn't mean anything. It doesn't mean anything."

"How did something like that 'just happen'?"

"We had too much to drink, we were talking about sex, we watched some porn...I don't want to get into the specifics of it right now. It was a one time thing. It doesn't mean a thing to me and I hope you don't think less of me."

I shuddered inside as I waited for her to unleash on me, but...nothing. She simply stared out the window. This silence was not a good sign. What was she thinking? Was she about to announce that she wanted a divorce? Oh shit...what have I done?

"Eva. Say something."

"I'm confused, Rick. Give me a minute."

"I swear, it will never happen again. I love you and nothing is going to change that."

"I need a few minutes alone," she says, as she gets up and walks out of the room. I'm left here in my own vacuum.

************

Eva:

Oh my god, it's all going to unfold now. I'm in shock. In a million years I would have never thought the boys would have been together in the same way Liz and I have. This makes it easier to tell them about us, but still, I can't bear the thought actually telling Rick.

I grab my cell and call Liz.

"What's up, Babe?"

"What are you and Mitch doing right now?"

"Oh, I don't know...nothing really... It's Friday night, we're just hanging around. Why?"

"We're coming over. It's important."

"What's the matter, Eva?"

"I'll tell you when we get there. OK?"

"Yeah, come on over."

I walk back into the kitchen, "We're going over to Liz and Mitch's house. We're telling them. I just called Liz, they're expecting us." "Don't you think that is something Mitch should do himself, if and when he feels up to it?"

"I have my reasons, Rick. Let's go." I grab my pocketbook and head for the door.

Rick follows me, reluctantly. I have the upper hand, I can feel it. He must be feeling so guilty. I know that feeling.

"Get in. I'll drive," I order Rick, as I head for my car.

All the way over to Liz's house, Rick is apologizing and reiterating his stance that Mitch should be the one to tell Liz and that we shouldn't be butting in with that. I ignore him and drive on.

I practically have to drag Rick into their house. Once inside, Liz and Mitch are standing there looking at us bewildered. They can't imagine what would be so important that I'd want to come right over and couldn't tell them on the phone.

Rick is looking sheepish, and Mitch is giving him a "Oh, man, you didn't" look.

We all head into the den. The boys each take up residence in matching pub chairs. Liz remains standing, as so do I. "The boys have something to tell you, Liz," I blurt out. Mitch knows the gig is up, he's smart like that.

He let's out a big long sigh, and then says, "Rick and I gave each other blow-jobs the other night while we were away on business." He says it so mater-of-factually. His shoulders slump, he tilts his head to the side and shrugs, like as if his body is saying, "Hey, it happens. No big deal."

My eyes were glued on Liz. Her eyes went large a saucers and her jaw dropped, but only momentarily. Her shocked expression almost immediately gave way to a look of relief. Then she caught herself and tried to act shocked again, but with a less convincing affect.

"Well!" Liz stated loudly, looking at no one. I could see her mind spinning. Then after a very large pause. "Eva, can I see you in the kitchen?"

As we walked out of the den I could here the boys going at it. Not really arguing, but recriminations nonetheless.

In the kitchen, Liz turns to me. "Have you told Rick about us?"

"No. I couldn't, not by myself. I wanted to, but I was scared. That's why I wanted to come over here. I need your strength, Liz.

"I'll make us some drinks. What will you have?"

"Rick made martinis just before he told me about Mitch and him, so I might as well stick with them."

"Martinis it is. I'll make four."

Liz immediately started mixing and shaking her way to a couple of martinis.

"Aren't we going to tell them?" I ask impatiently.

"Oh, yes. But I want to let them stew for a while. I can still hear them finger pointing in there," she said with a satisfying grin.

"Here, take these to the two gladiators. I'll make two more for us."

I carry the two martinis into the den. The boys stop talking as I enter.

As I hand Mitch his martini, he asks, "Is Liz mad?"

"I'm not going to speak for Liz," I say sternly, play acting. I can barely contain my smile. "She's making some more martinis, she'll be in here soon enough, then you'll learn your fate." I laid it on thick as I give Rick a stern stare.

I return to the kitchen and Liz is just finishing up the second set of martinis. She hands one to me. We toast. "To the four of us," Liz says, as we clink glasses.

"I'm scared, Liz. What if Rick get's mad that we've been carrying on for a year and a half. The boys just started. He might feel cheated."

"The boys aren't going to be feeling anything but horny once they realize they can fuck either one of us, at any time, and blow themselves too. I've seen the way Rick looks at me. And don't deny your flirtations with Mitch."

As we head into the den, it's quiet in there now; nothing left for the boys to say I suspect. Mitch says to Liz, "Honey? Look, I'm sorry. I should have called you and asked..." She ignores him.

Liz hams it up for a few moments. She's quiet, and acts broody, looking only at the floor, as if she has something to say but is too angry to say it. Only I know better. The boys are sweating it.

Then Liz moves to the middle of the room and raises her glass. "I'd like to propose a toast."

The boys give each other a quick quizzical look.

Liz raises her glass. "To old friends, with new benefits."

Mitch smiles. He understands what his wife is saying in that toast. It's what he and Liz have talked about years ago, but now with an extra person. The more the merrier, he's probably thinking. But he doesn't know the whole truth yet.

Rick looks stunned, he's not sure what Liz means. Everyone raises their glass and says, "Cheers." Rick's cheer was less enthusiastic than Mitch's, he's still a little lost.

"Since you've boys have come clean with your secret, Eva and I have a little secret to share with you."

She moves to me and puts her arm around my waist. Mitch smiles, he's on to us.

"Eva and I have also been giving each other blow-jobs, so to speak" Liz says, with a smirk.

"What! Where...when?" Rick asks, shocked.

"That's not important right now," Liz answers. "That's a story for another time. The most important thing right now is, there are two couples in this room who have not had sex with each other, yet."

Liz walks over to Rick and sits on his lap. She puts her arm around his head and strokes his hair. She leans in and kisses him.

I walk over to Mitch. I hike up my skirt and straddle him. I put my arms around his head and lean in for our first kiss.

************

Elizabeth:

Rick is slow to respond to my kiss, he seems scared, maybe he's still in shock. He looks over at Eva sucking face with Mitch, and that seems to give him the confidence he needs. He switches from tentative to attack mode and he forces is tongue into my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth as his hands reach around and grope my ass. After we kiss for a few minutes, I break it off and slide to the floor. Rick is still in his work attire, business casual. I undo his belt and pull it out of the loops containing it. I unbutton his pants and slip the zipper down. I reach into his fly and feel for his cock. It's half hard. I pull it out and start stroking it. I inhale his manly musk, it's different than Mitch's, but pleasant nevertheless.

I look up at Rick, and with the most coquettish look I can muster, and say, "You know, you've always wanted me, Rick." With this, his cock jumps in my hand and within an instant he's at full mast. His cock is big, like Mitch's, maybe just a little shorter, but thicker. It's going to feel nice in my pussy, his big head should hit my G-spot nicely. I lean in and and take him into my mouth. I twirl my tongue around his big head and then slide my mouth all the way down to the base of his cock. I push it that extra bit in before I retract and back up to his cock head.

"Ohhh...Lizzy...in my dreams I couldn't have known your mouth would be this good," he moans.

I stand and put my hand out to him. He takes it and I pull as he stands. I lead the way past Eva and Mitch. As I'm passing them I say, "We have a king size bed."

I start stripping my clothes off on the way my bedroom, Rick follows suit. Our clothes leave a trial for Eva and Mitch. Naked now, I push Rick onto my bed and climb on. I crawl up his legs and my mouth finds his waiting staff. As I resume sucking him, I feel the weight of two more bodies as they climb on the bed. I glance over to see Mitch lying next to his buddy. I give him a wink, and he gives be a big smile. As Eva is moving her mouth to his hard cock, I pull off Rick momentarily and move my face to Mitch's. I kiss him deeply and then whisper, "This is what we've always dreamed of, my love."

"I know, can you believe it's happening," Mitch replies.

I move my face back to Rick's patient cock and resume getting to know it. Eva is doing the same with my husband. The two of us are like dueling cocksuckers, side by side. I can hear every slurp Eva's making, her face only two feet away. A little friendly competition, never hurt anyone, I think, as I become more demonstrative in my cock-sucking and turn a peripheral eye in her direction. She takes the bait and she ups her game. The two of us are abusing each the other's husbands in the name of game. Big slurps and fast face fucking, saliva flinging, and deep throat-ing. Eva can't contain her composure, she is forced to stop as she cracks up laughing. I win.

That round of competition over, Eva crawls up Mitch's body and plants her pussy on his face. I follow her and plant mine on Rick. The boys buried between our legs, can't watch each other compete, but Eva and I are still competing. "First one to cum," she challenges me. I'm set to lose this one, Mitch is an expert. Ricks not doing too bad, but he's not up to Mitch's standards, yet. I'll work with him, I had to with Mitch years ago. Eva's concentrating hard as she grinds her clit on Mitch's tongue.