Old Friends with New Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's writhing. I know that writhe first hand, my mouth has given her that same pleasure. "I'm cumming!" She let's out, to inform me she's won that one. She looks my way with a shit eating grin. I lean to her, and we kiss passionately while the boys continue to eat our pussies.

Rick finally brings me to orgasm and Eva has another before I crawl down and engulf his cock with my pussy. I slide down his big member and just as I had suspected, his big head hits my G-spot just right. Eva, is now riding Mitch. Both of our arms are extended and our hands are planted on the boys pecs. I lean in to Eva, and we kiss as we fuck the other's mate.

I end the kiss so I can concentrate on my pleasure. When I slide down Rick's shaft and his head brushes my sacred spot, I stay there for a moment, grinding his head against my inner clit, my G-spot, before I slam down hard on his shaft so that my outer clit hits his pelvic bone. I keep this rhythm up for what seems like an eternity, riding wave after wave of mini-orgasms. I'm lost in ecstasy. I'm suddenly aware Rick's been kneading my breasts, but I don't know for how long, I've been so sex-high. I feel my big orgasm coming. I don't want this to stop, but I need the big one just the same. I start fucking Rick's cock deep and hard, slowly at first, then I pick up the pace as I'm near. I can't control it any longer. I'm past the point of no return. I'm shuddering and the big waves are crashing within me. My head goes back and I look at the ceiling as the last of the big waves crash over me.

I lie on Ricks chest and breathe heavily. I don't know if he came or not, I was so into my on thing.

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, just now, when you had your big climax, I waited."

I kissed him passionately to thank him. As I'm kissing Rick, I hear Eva shuddering to orgasm. I turn to look at them. I was so lost in my passion I hadn't realized they've changed positions. Eva is on her hands and knees and Mitch is taking her from behind, one of his favorites. Mitch is close, I can tell. He plows Eva like a madman as he unloads in her.

The four of us collapse in each other's arms, Eva's head rests on Mitch's chest, mine on Rick's. I reach across Rick and stroke the side of Mitch's face lightly with the back of my hand. He smiles and turns to look at me. Our eyes meet and twinkle at each other. A contented look on both our faces confirms our mutual thought; our dream of a threesome has come true, but with an added bonus.

The four of us are lying there, smiling contently. There's a peaceful, happy aura floating around the bed. Our future as a foursome is going to be filled with ecstasy. I can hardly wait to see how it unfolds.