Old Ladies, Thongs, & Cookie Trays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean should have just ran, he really should have, but he was frozen in place. For some strange reason, he was afraid to upset Edna. He was afraid to leave without her permission. Besides, he wouldn't be able to escape her. And quite frankly, he really didn't want to. She had already won. The second they had met, it was already over for him. The moment he allowed her into his mind, allowed her the room to take over his sexual fantasies, it was already too late. He was already under her spell. He wouldn't be able to escape this, not without...

"Well, if this is gonna happen, let's just do this thing," she began bluntly, reaching down to unzip her jeans. With a few firm tugs, she began to lower her jeans, revealing her small, lacy black thong, standing out from her creamy skin. The sight of this tiny underwear on this sexy older woman made his eyes wide. When she got her jeans halfway down her firm thighs, Dean spoke up.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked, panicked as this encounter was about to get real.

"This doesn't end any other way, hon," Edna began, bent over, her tits swaying as tugged her jeans down to the floor. "Me and you are gonna fuck!" She let those words sink in for a moment. "You're too far gone, I'm afraid. I'm just gonna have to dominate you. I'm just gonna have to conquer you completely, to fuck your brains out, to make you mine for good. There's really no other way out."

"Wait... no, we don't have to do this," Dean said as the older woman stepped out of her jeans, putting up one last defense, knowing deep down he was fighting a losing battle.

"Yeah we do, Dean," she said, reaching up to grab the hem of her top. "Ever since we met, that cock and every single drop of cum in your balls have belonged to me. You said it yourself. Now... we just have to make it official. Send that tasty cum where it belongs... deep inside me." She then yanked her top up, exposing her fit, smooth belly before getting hung up at her breasts. She gave a firm tug, and her massive, bra-covered breasts fell from her top as she pulled it off and tossed it aside. She now stood in front of the married man, only wearing her underwear. Despite the fact that she was an older lady, she looked really good. Really fucking good. She was still in good shape, which, considering her age, really added to her appeal. That and her filthy underwear. Her thong was tiny and scooped very low, barely covering her nether regions. The tiny straps of the thong rode over her prominent hips, wearing it like a true slut. And up top was the main event, her mammoth jugs. The lacy black bra could barely contain them as the full, heavy, round udders jutted outward, pouring over the edges, making the bra strain to keep them covered. And, due to the lace, her nipples were visible, smooth pink areolas surrounding hardened pink nubs, aching for a mouth to surround them.

"I can't do this..." he begged, his cock straining at his pants. He so wanted to fuck Edna's brains out, but he needed to be loyal. Loyal to his wife, and the vows they made. He loved her. He needed to stop himself from falling into his old ways, but it wasn't up to him at this point. Only she could put a stop to this.

"Nonsense," Edna began, strutting towards him, her mammoth, fleshy jugs bouncing with every step while he stared, hypnotized. She stepped right up to him, causing him to back into a wall. Before he could say or do anything, she reached forward and pressed her palm against his bulge, feeling his hardness between her fingers for the first time. "Oh my..." she cooed. She reached down, lifting his shirt with one hand, exposing his fit stomach, and he did nothing to stop her. She pulled her hand from his bulge for just a moment, before reaching up and sliding her hand into his pants, into his boxers, so she could wrap her slim fingers around his pulsing shaft. "I think I caught a big one here!" She said, stroking him slowly, making him wince with pleasure. "Face it, baby, this cock is mine now. I own it, and I own you."

He could barely form a coherent thought, let alone fight back, as her divine hand drove him crazy. All he could do was take it. Take what she was giving him without questions. His pre-cum was leaking from his cock, coating her hand. Each stroke of her hand was wearing down his resistance further.

"Oh, don't worry dear. I know it's not easy to hear that you belong to an old lady. That someone as young and handsome and sexy as yourself is destined to fuck an older woman for the rest of his life. And trust me, babe, we will be fucking for a LONG time from here on out. You'll never be satisfied with that young pussy again... ever! I know that's a lot to handle, baby, but here, let me help soften the blow," Edna cooed. Before he could really take in her bold proclamation, she reached back to unclasp her bra, and her massive tits bounded out of her bra, right in front of his face.

Dean was now gazing upon Edna's big, naked, mature tits.

They were massive... just massive. Dean had never gawked at a pair of tits like he was with Edna's immaculate mature rack. He had seen many massive pairs in his time. In his single days, girls seemed to find every excuse they could to expose their big breasts to him. And it seemed like the bigger the tits were, the more aggressive the girls were about showing them to him. So, needless to say, he had seen many amazing racks in his time, but it was Edna's perfect pair that had him absolutely enthralled like never before.

They were simply perfect. Absolutely mammoth, standing out from her slim chest. They were perfectly round and shockingly perky. Her pale white breasts were amazingly smooth, the flesh craving to be touched. Her hard, pink nipples were throbbing, delighting in being exposed to him after taunting him for so long, aching for the married man to suck on them. To bite them hard and worship them. This 'old lady', the self-professed 'neighborhood mom', had the most perfect, flawless big breasts. They were like perfectly ripe watermelons on her fit, slim frame. They were dying to be touched. They were craving it...

"Do you like my big tits, Dean?" Edna asked, fully extricating herself from her bra before cupping her hands under her big breasts, digging into the soft flesh lightly.

"Yes," he gasped out, despite himself. "So huge..." He was frozen in place as he gawked at this older woman's impressive tits. He couldn't look away.

"Here you go baby," she began, pointing her breasts at him, offering them up. "Suck on these, it'll make you feel so much better." Dean wanted to resist, but his will had been so worn down after weeks of this older woman tormenting him that he couldn't put up even a cursory defense. Within milliseconds, he dove forward face first into her huge breasts. As his face collided with her big boobs, his hands did as well, reaching up to give the older woman's huge boobs a good, firm squeeze.

"Oh my God!" Dean moaned out as he slid his face against her rack, his fingers delighting in the soft flesh. They were amazing! The soft breast flesh was so firm and silky in his hands. He dug into them again and again as he scrubbed his face against them, wanting to drown in the immaculate softness. As he did so, his eyes locked onto one of her hard, protruding nipples, finally in his proximity, finally exposed to him. Finally ready for him. His mouth dove forward, taking the hard nub into his eager mouth.

"Oh, yes! That's it baby! Yes!" Edna moaned out, reaching forward to hold the young man's head against her chest, digging into his scalp lightly. Dean's hungry mouth attached the older woman's boobs, sucking hard, flicking the nipple with his tongue as he tried to take as much of her huge breast into his mouth as possible. His mouth was wide open as he attached his lips around her nipple and he sucked her giant breast. "Mmm... yes! Baby's hungry! Fuck..." she sighed as her nipple got even harder in his mouth. "Bite it, baby. Bite it! Guhhh... YES!" Edna moaned out as Dean complied, biting the rubbery nipple firmly. He let her nipple free from his grasp before moving to the other, giving it the same worship.

"Yes! Baby... you know exactly what I like..." Edna moaned. "Your mouth is made to suck my big tits! I love it! Mmm... yes!" After a few moments of this, Edna reached around his head with both arms, pulling him face first into her cavernous cleavage.

Dean's face was now lodged between this old woman's huge, naked breasts. She scrubbed her huge, soft breasts against his face, smothering him. He could barely breathe, but he didn't care. Feeling a pair of huge tits against his face was an amazing feeling. He couldn't get enough.

"Mmm, you can't get this from wifey, can you, baby?" Edna purred insidiously into his ear. "I took one look at her... she can't match up to me. Yes! Her tits are so small! I bet all her friends laugh at her behind her back! I certainly did. A girl like that is begging to have her man stolen from her!"

Dean didn't care about the slights against his wife. He was far too gone to care. He was so lost in the moment that he barely heard her. He let this twisted old lady whisper her twisted words, imprinting them onto his mind, words he could never forget.

He was in such close proximity to her chest that he had no space for his hands. He slid his hands down her sides, over her prominent hips and down her back, until both hands slid over her round, juicy ass. He gripped both of the firm cheeks with his palms, gripping them roughly. His young strong hands gripped the ripe, mature ass cheeks, immersing himself in them, squeezing them again and again. He groaned into her cleavage as he felt up her ass.

Edna loosened her grip on him slightly, allowing his perspiring face to escape her fleshy tits. He pulled back and looked up at her, before she moved down and brought her mouth to his.

Edna's mouth met Dean's. Her plump, mature lips slid against his, their mouths opening up as she forced her tongue into his mouth, overwhelming his tongue easily. Edna and Dean were officially making out. This was so wrong. A woman of her age should not be kissing a man like him. And she certainly shouldn't be kissing him like this. Attacking his mouth with her own. Kissing him forcefully. Kissing the younger married man like a real slut. It was wrong. It was unholy. An older woman, the neighborhood mom, was making out with this young married stud. A guy in the prime of his life, at his peak sexual powers, making out with an old lady, a woman who shouldn't realistically have a chance with him. A woman who should have moved well beyond such whorish behavior. But she hadn't, clearly. She had decided she wanted in on the delightful filth that younger men could offer. And that spelled this young husband's doom.

Both of them fell into the heated kiss, their mouths smacking against each other. Her arms wrapped around his neck, holding him in place against her as they fiercely made out. His hands were still on this older woman's ass, gripping the perfect cheeks lustily as their bodies pressed against each other's. Dean had never kissed his wife like this. She had never induced such a raw sexual reaction out of him. But Edna had. This 'old lady' had. The 'neighborhood mom' who came to his house bearing sweet treats, who kindly welcomed him and his wife to the area, this was the woman who was turning Dean on like no other. This was the woman who had completely dominated his fantasies. This was the woman he was making out with like he never had before. That was the woman whose tongue was practically buried down his throat.

Her huge breasts ballooned outward as their chests pressed against one another. She was practically humping against his still clothed dick as they both were really into the nasty kiss. Before Dean could react, she leapt upward, wrapping her long legs around his waist. They continued their lusty kiss as he held his grip on her ass, holding her up as she clung to him. He stepped forward towards the kitchen island until her nearly bare ass slid up onto the hard granite.

She pulled her lips from his, spit still connecting them, before leaning back so she was resting on one of her elbows. She was leaning slightly on her side, with one leg pointed upward and the other on the counter. The way she was angled allowed her to jut her chest out, pointing her luscious breasts outward. They looked like mountains exploding off her slim chest. But what caught his attention most of all was the one stitch of clothing she still had on.

That thong.

The thong that had caught his eye during that very first meeting. The way it was pulled up so high, exposed over the hem of her pants, showcasing a whale-tail like a nasty teenage slut would. There was something so hot about this seemingly nice older woman having such a blatantly sexual display like this. And now, after this little garment haunting his dreams and fantasies for so long was being put fully on display for him. He looked down at the small garment, barely covering her pussy, scooped low to show as much skin as possible. The tiny straps were pulled up over her ass, circling around her hot body, the string of material eventually fully emerging from between her ass-cheeks, rejoining with the tiny triangle covering her cunt. The material, as with her bra, was lace, allowing him a teasing glimpse at the two plump lips of her youthful vagina. He looked up at Edna, waiting for her command.

"Take it off..." she whispered, pinching her own nipples between her fingers. "Use your mouth."

Dean couldn't even put up a token resistance. He lowered his face between her legs until it was pressed against her lace-covered pussy. He ground his face against her dripping, thong-covered vagina, gathering her delightful scent into his nose.

"Ugh..." she sighed lightly. She looked down to see Dean slide his tongue beneath the triangle of material covering her pussy, gathering it between his teeth, before peeling it back, bands of her juices connecting the lace garment to her nether regions. Dean pulled the material to the side, completely exposing her dripping pussy to his eyes for the first time.

It was surprisingly plump and youthful looking. The two lips were coated with moisture, and her hard clit was poking out from the top of her slit. Her pussy was mostly shaved, with only a neat trimmed landing strip in a matching silvery blonde. Edna's pussy was shockingly sexy, and he couldn't look away.

"You like, baby?" Edna asked, looking down at him with her exposed vagina inches from his handsome face.

"Yes..." he sighed without thinking. His eyes were locked on the older woman's naked cunt. It was the first bare pussy he had seen in person since he had been with Pam. It was wrong to have ended up in this position, but now that he was, he wasn't making any attempt to move away. At the moment, despite everything, he was exactly where he wanted to be.

"C'mon, honey," Edna purred, wrapping her leg around the back of his head. "Have a taste..." She pulled him forward with her leg until his married mouth was pressed against her soaked, mature twat. His eyes widened in shock for a moment, and looked up to meet her confident gaze as she looked down past her huge bare tits at him. At her silent urging, his mouth opened and gave her naked cunt a tentative lick.

"Hnnnn..." he moaned into Edna's cunt as her delectable flavor hit his tongue. He gave her pussy another lick. Then another.

"Ahhh... yes! That's it, baby, that's it... lick my fucking cunt!" the regal older woman spat out at him. His eyes left hers to look down, to focus on the pussy he was about to eat out. Her pussy tasted amazing, way better than his wife's, and any hesitance he initially felt was out the window. Despite everything, despite the fact that he was married, despite the fact that this woman was older than his mother, despite the fact that he barely even knew her, Dean was ready to eat her amazing fucking pussy. Dean was ready to make this older bitch scream. He parted his lips and pressed his open mouth forward, forming a seal around her naked cunt. "Uhhhhh! Yes! Eat my pussy, baby! Yes!"

Dean pressed his tongue forward, parting her plump lips and licking at her warm, juicy slit. Gathering her juices in his hungry mouth, he fully committed to this indecent act, attacking the older woman's pussy with lusty vigor.

"There you go, baby. There you go! Yes!" Edna moaned out, her head rolling in pleasure. She reached down to grab his head, digging into his scalp with her long nails. He only attacked her pussy with more passion, eagerly licking her juicy snatch. She was so turned on she was literally dripping, but his hungry mouth was there to capture her copious juices. His tongue dug into her pink pussy, going deeper and deeper, giving her more and more pleasure. "Yes! That's it! You are SO good at eating my fucking pussy!"

As he made her tremble with his talented mouth, he reached up with his hand, wrapped it around her leg, and began to lightly rub the top of her pussy, teasing her throbbing clit.

"AHHHH! Shit! Yes! That's it! So fucking good!" Edna screamed out with a jolt. His tongue kept energetically pleasuring her dripping vagina, parting her silky folds to gather the tastiest of her juices into his mouth. "Damn, you are good at this! I just knew you would be! The first time I looked at you I imagined you like this, between my legs, eating my fucking cunt! Yes!"

His mouth was hard at work, rhythmically and masterfully eating Edna's mature pussy. She was squirming beneath him as he pleasured her, rolling fully onto her back. He kept going until she stopped, as she slid the fingers gripping his scalp to his forehead, pushing him back. He was gasping for breath, his swollen lips coated with her tasty wetness. He looked down at her pussy, still dripping with her juices, as well as his heated saliva. He looked up past her panting chest to her smiling face.

"Hon... you're mouth feels WAY too good on my pussy," Edna gasped out. "I want to feel it all over me! But we don't have time for all that, so... let's just start with my ass." At this, Edna reached down to hook her hands under her knees and pull her legs, rolling back slightly to fully expose her naked ass to the younger married man. Dean was stunned as he stared at her tight, pink asshole, nestled in her sexy ass-crack. He paused for a moment, unsure, until he looked up at her knowing eyes. "C'mon Dean... slide that talented married tongue of yours up my fucking ass!"

It was so wrong, so filthy. So fucked up! He was a married man... he shouldn't be doing this... he shouldn't even be thinking about it. But he had gone so far already. Even the nastiest girls he had been with had never asked for this. Pam certainly hadn't, not even close. But Edna, this old lady, demanded this of him, her voice dripping with confidence as if he should be begging for the privilege. As if this was some divine treat he had been waiting his entire life for. He should be disgusted, but... her naked, tight asshole did look very tasty. And the thought of doing something so filthy, so wrong, with a woman who was so much older than him... it sent a jolt of pure filth through him. It drove him. Looking up at her demanding gaze, he leaned forward, extended his tongue, and slid it against Edna's tight asshole.

"Ahhhh! YES!" Edna moaned out as she felt the married man's tongue against her ass. She reached down and grabbed his scalp again, holding him face-deep in her ass. Dean tongue was tentatively rimming the older woman's asshole, coating the tight hole with his saliva. Despite how messed up this was, he found the pure wrongness of this act deeply erotic. And her ass was surprisingly tasty. His tongue got more and more active, covering the tight hole with spit. "Stab it in, baby! Stab it! I want to feel that fucking tongue in my fucking ass!"