Old Ladies, Thongs, & Cookie Trays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck..." he sighed, his fingers unconsciously toying with the old woman's nipples.

"I know you just got married... fuck yes..." Edna panted, bouncing faster. "I know you're a newlywed, but... ughh fuck... you're never gonna fuck your wife again! Haha! Not after you've had me! Yes! God... the second you met me, you stopped being attracted to her, and became only attracted to me! Me and my hot body! Ughhh! Fuck! Yes!" she bounced on his aching prick, her bare ass slamming into his thighs. "You fell in love right there! Uh... fuck, that's a good dick! Ughh! God Damn! If you could have, you would pulled the ring from your wife's finger and put it on mine. SHIT! So good! You wanted to promise me your heart... FUCK... your soul... YES... and every fucking drop of cum in those big fucking balls! YES!"

Dean looked up at Edna. She looked amazing as she rode him. So fucking sexy. He had tried to fight for Pam. He really did. But Edna was right. She had him by the nuts from the second they met. He couldn't explain why. She just did. So this outcome felt like the only one possible. Somehow, someway, this cunning, gorgeous, hot-bodied old slut had entered his mind and taken control of him, controlling him through his cock and balls, leading him towards this lusty moment. The heated fog in his mind was clearing then. In the moment, his wife was forgotten. His friends and family were forgotten. The person he had built himself up to be was forgotten. In this moment, all that mattered was Edna and her hot body and the sex they were having.

Dean was resistant before, but at this moment... he was all in.

"Yes!" Dean snarled as he squeezed Edna's huge boobs roughly, making her moan with pleasure. "You're right, Edna," he began, able to form complete sentences now that his head was cleared. "You were so fucking hot when we first met... I'd never been more turned on then I was right then, for you."

Edna's eyes flashed with lust as he bought in to the story she was painting for him. She rode his cock harder and deeper at this, driving down into him roughly.

"Haha! Yes!" Edna moaned out loud. "This cock belongs to me now, doesn't it? Ugh... doesn't it!"

"Uhhh... yes! YES!" Dean screamed.

"You're gonna give it to me every fucking day! Whenever I fucking want! Yes!" Edna screamed out, slamming her ass down into him as he fucking up into her.

"Ugh! Fuck! Yes! Whatever you want! Fuck!" Dean groaned, gripping the old teasing whore's huge tits as she rode him hard. He was so lost in the pleasure that he would say whatever she wanted at this point.

"Pam doesn't get this dick ever again! Ever!" Edna demanded, her body perspiring with beads of heated sweat, giving her hot mature form a slick coating, only adding to her appeal. Her big, sweat-covered tits bounced in the married man's palms.

"Never! Ugh! God!" Dean moaned out.

"I don't care if she wants to make love! Ugh! Shit, that's good! I don't care if she wants to have your fucking baby! Ughhhh! God! She doesn't get a single Goddamn inch! No! I get every fucking inch of this thick, perfect married dick! YES! Fuck!" Edna screamed out, heaving her body up and down Dean's lengthy cock, her ass slapping against his thighs.

"Yes! Please! Whatever you want!" Dean screamed out, his body taken to a new plane of pure unadulterated pleasure. He was now driving up into her as hard as he could, making this fuck extra rough. This was hard, serious, brutal FUCKING! The type of sex both of them were built for. The type of sex neither could get from someone their own age.

"Every time you fucking cum, for the rest of your life... it will be to thoughts of me!" Edna screamed out, bouncing up and down, her tight, mature cunt gripping his swollen cock like a vice, getting him closer and closer. "I want you to cum inside me! Yes! Fuck! I want to feel that thick married cum in my tight fucking pussy! God yes!"

"Uhnnn! Shit!" Dean moaned out, his body taut with need.

"Tell me! Fuck! Tell me you've been dreaming of this moment! God! Yes! YES! From the second you opened the door and I stood at your doorstep, you've been fantasizing about blowing a huge load of cum deep inside me! Haven't you? Uhnnnn... haven't you!?" Edna demanded, eyes brimming with insanity.

"Fuck! Ughnnn..." the married man groaned.

"You've wanted fill my hot mature cunt with thick semen every fucking day since, right? Ughh! Fuck!" Edna screamed out, riding the young man like a bucking bronco, her aged, quivering cunt taking his thick, beefy cock smoothly, from tip to nuts, her powerful ass slamming into his thighs.

"Ughhh! God! Yes! YES! Every fucking day I thought about it!" Dean admitted, driving up into her as best he could. Her pussy felt so indescribably good! Way better than Pam's. Way better than any other woman. He had never been driven this fucking crazy. He was gonna blow a massive load of cum into that perfectly-aged snatch very shortly if this furious pace kept up.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Edna screamed out, the bed straining from the hard fucking. The younger man gripped her slick, bouncing breasts hard, unable to get enough of their perfect softness.

"This is so good!" Dean screamed out. "So fucking good! The best I've ever had! Jesus! Edna... so amazing! Ugh! I love it! Yes! Yes! I love you! So good!"

"YES! YES! YES!" Edna screamed, the neighbors no doubt hearing her. Her cunt quivered around the married man's thick weapon.

"You're the best! Ever!" Dean screamed out, pinching her stiff nipples. "Your cunt feels so Goddamn good!"

"Ughhh! God! Yes!" Edna moaned. "We're gonna be doing this forever! Yes! Every fucking day, we'll be doing it! Ughh! You're mine now! This married cock... and the hunk it's attached to... is all mine! Haha! Yes!"

Dean was so distracted by this old woman dictating his future that he didn't react as she slid forward, bringing her chest to his. Her sweat-coated, creamy mature flesh slid against his taut, tanned, married skin. Her body slid up his, her huge soft breasts sliding up his fit frame, until her lips met his with lusty, illicit, forbidden passion. This time, he was fully embracing her, their tongues meeting aggressively. An onlooker would see these two attacking each other with their mouths, making out deeply, in a way that almost would seem overboard to anyone with any decorum. But Edna had none of that, and at this point, neither did Dean.

His now free hands slid around her and landed on her juicy ass, squeezing the perfect cheeks firmly. Hers snaked around his neck, holding the two together as they made out. After a few minutes of their nasty kissing, she resumed bouncing her hips, driving her ass up and down, taking his impressive length on each bounce. Edna pulled her swollen lips from his, a few thin bands of saliva still connecting their mouths. She moved her lips close to his ear.

"Do it, baby!" she whispered, her ass still driving down into him aggressively as her grasping cunt swallowed his entire nine-inches from knob to root on each bounce. "Let go and drain every drop of that fucking cum deep inside me!" she gasped, before sucking his neck.

"Aahhh! Ugh... fuck! Edna..." he panted, his cock swelling. He was ready. He was so ready. No hesitance. No thoughts of Pam. All he wanted to do was cum, and he wanted to do it up this old slut's tight fucking cunt. He wanted it more than anything.

"Do it and be mine forever..." she whispered. His cock swelled, and a tingle went through his large nuts. "All that cum that was meant for Pam... mmm... that you pledged to her... I want you to give it to me instead. Do you hear me? Betray your wife, never fuck her again, and pump all that thick cum into MY pussy instead. Is that what you want?"

"Ughh..." Dean closed his eyes. He was getting very close. His balls were boiling and they were about to boil over. His hands gripped her hot ass as she drove down into him, their bodies slapping together, her cunt smothering his cock with pleasure.

"I want your cum..." she whispered harshly, her cunt quivering around his throbbing meat. "I want your heart! Ughhh! Fuck! I want your soul! Jesus! Yes! And most of all! God! Yes... Yes! And most of all... I want your babies!"

"Fuck!" Dean screamed out, a jolt traveling through his cock. He was gonna blow. What she just said... it was so wrong. So messed up! So filthy! So hot!

"That's right baby... lie to your wife. Betray her. Give me your babies and become mine forever! Do it! Please!" Edna begged, before pushing herself back up, her big, slick boobs swaying above him. "Knock me up, baby!" she pleaded, sitting on his fat cock, grinding on its full length, driving him crazy. "Put your baby in my belly! Ughh!" She squeezed her cunt around his married prick, hard.

"Ahhh!" Dean screamed out, about to lose it.

"Give me your baby!" she seethed with pleasure, before squeezing her cunt around him again.

"Shit!" Dean moaned.

"Imagine these big boobs full of milk!" she said, biting her lip, her huge breasts jiggling lusciously. Dean's eyes were on them, and the thought of those massive udders getting even bigger sent a thrill through him. She squeezed her pussy around him again and his fingers rested against her flexing ass as she did so.

"Imagine nursing on my big fucking tits, Dean!" Edna panted, getting close herself. An image flashed through his mind, of him sucking on those perfect nipples, eagerly swallowing her milk. His cock twitched as she squeezed it hard. "I'd let you suck on them all the time! I could feed you milk and cookies every day!"

"Fuck fuck fuck!" he moaned out, his nuts twitching. It was this twisted thought, of this older neighborhood mom baking him cookies before feeding him milk from her massive tits, that finally set him off. Finally, after weeks of teasing, after weeks of fantasizing, Dean's cock exploded.

"Fuck! Shit! Holy shit! Yes! Yes! Yes!" His large nuts flexed and the first rocket of cum burst from his swollen cock.

"Oh! Fuck! I can feel it! Yes! Yes! YES!" Edna moaned out. Feeling the younger married man cumming inside her set her off. Her cunt tightened as she came hard on Dean's swollen prick. "AHHH! FUCK! YES! YES! YES! YES! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"UGH! GOD DAMN! YES!" Dean screamed out, holding her ass against him as he came hard as deep in her pussy as he could manage. His ass left the bed as he pumped up into her, a shocking amount of thick, creamy jizz pumping out from his swollen cock deep inside her waiting cunt.

"YES! I LOVE IT! YES! I CAN FEEL IT!" Edna screamed out. "OH MY GOD! YES!" she moaned, feeling the young married man absolutely filling up her tight, mature snatch with thick married seed. Their bodies flexed and twitched as they both came. Her luscious body squirmed around his thick post as her cunt quivered around him, coaxing more cum from his nuts deep into her tight, ready cunt. Her mature pussy took it all, every fucking drop.

Edna fell forward, her massive, sweat-covered bust smothering the young man's face. He twitched and pumped beneath her, gasping for breath as he kept unloading a heavy load of semen deep inside her. He just kept cumming and cumming and cumming, easily the biggest load of his life, and he was giving every drop of it to this old, scheming slut. Not his wife.

Both of them began coming down from their high at about the same time. He kept pumping up into her as the last few rockets of cum burst from him. As he came back to earth and the adrenaline began to leave him, he began panting for breath. Problem was, his face was lodged firmly within her deep, sweaty cleavage. He tried to gather some air, but the combination of not enough air in his lungs, and the adrenaline leaving his athletic body, meant his consciousness began to fade.

But Edna was far more experienced cumming so hard and regaining her strength, so as she lifted herself up and watched the younger man's eyes lid over as sleep overcame him, she could only smile. She lifted herself off his softening cock and slid to his side, curling up against him, her luscious mature form pressed against his athletic frame.

As she ran her slim, aged fingers over his fit, muscular chest, she admired her prize. He might just be the best she'd ever had. He was a true hunk. A real stud. And he could fuck like an animal! He was so much more than an old slut like her could ask for.

This one... he was definitely a keeper.

She smiled as she admired his passed out form. He might have been resistant at first, and when he woke up he might not be as compliant as he just was. He might try to deny his true nature, but it wouldn't last. He'd come back.

They always did.

But this one... he was capable of some true depravity. There was something truly wicked about this one, so deeply ingrained inside him it couldn't be erased or forgotten. This one was not built for monogamy. No, he was built for so much more than that.

Her devious mind was already at work.

Most of the time, Edna kept her bedroom antics private, leading to many hushed whispers and judging looks about her excessive promiscuity, from both her friends and neighbors. Women her age should not be having SO much sex, especially with hot younger guys who they should really have no chance with. But Dean... his appeal was undeniable. There would be no judgment from anyone for taking him into her bed. Just flat out awe and green-eyed envy. Dean was a prize built to be shown off, to be displayed with pride. His was a cock you'd share with your friends, just to drive them crazier, letting them know the kind of sex you were getting every day.

Dean was about to be very, very busy.

For as good at sex as Edna was, even she was slightly worn out by the aggressive sex she just had. It suddenly felt like the heat in the bedroom was overwhelming, and sweat was still dripping from her body. She slid her sweat-coated frame against the fit married man, loving the feeling of their naked bodies pressed together, their sweat mixing. This movement stirred the younger man, and his heavy eye-lids fluttered open.

Dean returned to consciousness, dazed and unsure as to where he was. He was in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar house. He was naked and exhausted, and for the moment, he had no memory of what had just happened. Then he felt a pair of huge tits pressing into his side, and he looked over to see Edna's wicked teasing smile.

"What the fuck!" Dean said, jumping out of her grasp and falling off the side of the bed. Naked, he stumbled to his feet. "What just happened?"

"Don't you remember, baby?" Edna purred. "You and I are lovers now. We just had AMAZING sex!" As she said this, she was posed on her side for him. The sheets were strewn everywhere a she lied on top of them, nude, flesh shiny with sweat, her huge boobs stacked on top of each other, one leg in front of the other, obscuring her pussy.

In a rush, all the memories of what happened came flooding back to him. The cookies... the teasing... the flirting... the sex. His eyes widened, as the full repercussions of what they did fully hit him. He had... holy shit! He had just cheated on his wife. He cheated on Pam! And not with just anyone. But with Edna! This old lady! This scheming slut! Holy shit!

"I... I need to go..." he said, panicking.

"Hahaha..." she laughed. "You're cute when you're nervous." She let her eyes drift to his bare ass as he looked for his clothing, strewn somewhere on the floor. "Don't pretend like you didn't enjoy it, lover. You said and did lots of very, VERY nasty things, mere minutes ago. With me. You screamed your love for me to the heavens! You can't pretend that didn't happen, baby. Admit it! We are meant for each other..."

"No... I'm married!" he affirmed, pulling on his underwear, covering his manhood, to her disappointment.

"That didn't stop you before," she teased. "And it won't stop you next time."

"Next time?" he questioned, pausing in place as he was pulling up his jeans, for a moment looking like an underwear model, posing just for her.

"Honey, haha... if you think this is just a one-time thing, you are sadly mistaken," she explained. "You just had the best sex of your life... with me... you're not gonna forget that. Every time you're around little Pamela, you'll just be thinking about me. Only me."

"Edna..." Dean said, finding his shirt. "This was... a mistake. Okay? A mistake. A... one-time thing. This won't... this can't happen again. Do you understand?" he asked, his eyes pleading for her to call this whole thing off, just in case he didn't have the strength to.

"Of course..." Edna replied. "I won't say a word to little miss wifey. This will be our little secret." She said with a smile, brining two fingers across her lips like the closing of a zipper. "But... if you change your mind, and trust me, you WILL change your mind, well then... my door is certainly open. I'll have cookies waiting for you..." she teased with a delighted, wicked smirk as Dean pulled on his shirt. He looked at her, and gave her hot, naked, mature body one last glance. His eyes were locked on her huge boobs for just a moment before he met her knowing stare.

"Goodbye, Edna." he said as she smirked at him. He turned and walked away.

"See you later!" she called out to him as he stomped out of her house, slamming the door behind him.

As he zoomed away, it all hit him. Holy shit! Holy SHIT! He just cheated on his wife! What the fuck just happened? What had he done? What the fuck was wrong with him?

He fucked up and he knew it. He had fucked up big time. The one promise he had made to himself. The one thing he vowed he would never do. He had cheated on his wife. He had betrayed her. And he had done it with Edna. That old, scheming, twisted slut! What was he doing? What had he done?

Somehow, someway, that old woman had gotten into his head. She had twisted him around, teased him, practically forcing him into cheating on Pam. He hadn't wanted to, but... he had to. He just had to get this one crazy urge out of his system. For some reason, he had just become obsessed with her, and he couldn't stop thinking about her, until... until...

Okay. Whatever. What's done is done. He could move past this. It was done now. It was all out of his system. He could... he probably should confess to Pam, but if he did, it would break her heart. She would never trust him again, and it would permanently affect her in ways he didn't want to admit. No... he had to trust in himself that this was done. That this was just a one-time mistake. He had learned his lesson, and it would certainly never happen again. He would never talk to Edna again, let alone go to her house, or even put himself in a position let her get close to him. No, this whole thing was done. It was over.

Now, he just had to cover up the evidence.

He couldn't just go home in this condition. Luckily, there was a gym nearby and he could go there to clean up and not look so guilty. He could cover up the evidence, invent some lie as to why he was gone so long. It could work. It would work. He would go back home, aware of his betrayal, and make a vow to recommit to his wife. To never make the same mistake again. Dean could do this.

He promised himself he would never cheat on his wife again.

***************

(3 Months Later)

Pam stood on Edna's doorsteps, moments after confronting her, moments after the realization that this was the home of this nice older lady, and not some scheming, twisted seductress.

"I must look crazy," Pam said, trying to smile as tears dripped down her cheeks. "I just..." But before she could finish, the older woman interrupted.

"Oh, hon, I don't blame you," the older woman said with a reassuring nod, stepping out onto the doorstep in just her pink cotton robe, pulling the younger woman in for a hug. "Dear, in my younger days, I would have done the same thing. Don't be upset. You're not crazy!"