Old Ladies, Thongs, & Cookie Trays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam let the older woman hug her, feeling the older woman's large bust pressing into her chest. She held this hug for a minute or so, the older woman comforting the younger woman, holding her close, pressing her soft belly against the younger woman's, patting her back as Pam sobbed to herself. Finally, the older woman stepped back, looking down at Pam.

"Honey, I know you might feel like a terrible person, a terrible wife, but don't." Edna told her, holding her shoulders. "You did this because you love him. You did this because you care. Don't be ashamed of loving him so strongly." Pam nodded at this and smiled.

"Thank you," Pam said, smiling and wiping her eyes.

"Hon, I know you're young newlyweds, and these moments might happen." Edna said warmly. "If you ever need to talk, feel free to come back. We can have some girl talk," the old lady said with a smile. Pam nodded. "I feel sorry for the woman who does cross you, dear, haha," Edna said, cheering her up.

"I'm so sorry for bringing you into this," Pam said, stepping back.

"You can come in now if you want, so we can chat," Edna offered, opening the door up more, holding her robe closed, as she gestured for her to enter.

"No, no, I couldn't put you out. Not after coming here like a crazy woman," Pam replied. "But I'll take a raincheck," she finished. Edna nodded warmly and leaned in.

"I promise I won't tell your husband about this," Edna whispered.

"Thank you," Pam replied, nodding and smiling. They said their goodbyes and Pam made her way back to the car. Edna watched her step back into her car, before stepping back inside the house, closing the door behind her.

She peaked out the window as the younger woman stopped in the driveway, having one last moment of pause. But that moment passed quickly, and she backed out of the driveway. Edna watched this and smirked.

Turning around, she sauntered confidently deeper into the house, towards the bedroom. As she walked, she reached to the knot in her robe, untying it. She let it slip from her shoulders, falling to the floor. Beneath it she was wearing a set of lingerie, all in black. Silky black stockings connected through to a garter belt around her waist. She had a miniscule black lace thong on, looking amazing on her, as well as a tight, severe-looking leather bustier, covering up her front and proudly showcasing her mammoth jugs while covering up her throbbing nipples. She strutted towards her bedroom, opening up the door. She stepped inside and towards her prize, laying out on the bed, naked, limbs spread as he was tied down.

"Was that...?" Dean began, panicked. He looked up at her, worry in his eyes, but her confident expression calmed his nerves.

"That was your wife, Dean." she said with a small smile, moving towards her dresser. "Apparently, one of her friends lives across the street. I guess she saw your car parked here one too many times."

"What... what did Pam do?" the married man asked.

"Once she saw me, she didn't suspect a thing. All that fire left her," Edna said with a smirk. "Because her husband would NEVER cheat on her with some old lady... right?" Dean looked at her as she smiled at him. "Don't worry, lover... I took care of everything. Shooed her away. She doesn't suspect a thing. In fact, she trusts me now, haha. Dumb bitch." Despite his concern, he couldn't take his eyes off the older woman's huge boobs, jiggling with every step. "I guess it's a good thing you started parking in the garage."

His head fell down to the bed, relieved.

"Don't worry, hon... she doesn't suspect a thing now," Edna stated, moving towards the bed. "She doesn't suspect that you cheated on her that day two months ago," she said, grabbing a bottle of oil. "She doesn't know how badly you tried to recommit to her after you cheated on her with me," she purred, pouring the smooth liquid onto the head of his erect post, letting it cascade down every inch of his shaft. "She doesn't know you came back to me mere days later, because that's how much your wife means to you at this point," she whispered, taking one hand and stroking his throbbing weapon. "She doesn't know you've been fucking me every day since," she teased, climbing onto the bed over him. "She doesn't know I'm pregnant with your baby, even though I pressed my belly right up against hers," she said, causing his gaze to drift to her stomach, the slight bulge of her pregnancy sending a thrill through his hard cock. She reached back to slide her oil covered hand into her ass-crack, lubing up the tight hole. "She has no idea that you're my sex slave now," she said with a smile, reaching down to grab his free-standing cock, guiding the head towards her ass. "And at the rate she's going, she'll never catch on. Me and you... we're gonna be doing this forever, baby," Edna stated, before sitting on that cock, asserting her dominance over him by sliding his thick weapon up her tight asshole.

"Ohhhh!" he moaned out, the pleasure overwhelming him. Dean looked up at her. Any resistance he once felt was gone. The pull she had on him was impossible to ignore. It wasn't going anywhere. He had tried to resist, but he always came back. Every single time. She dominated him. Edna owned him, completely. He belonged to her. And as he looked up at the older woman, her huge tits bulging outward, barely restrained by the tight leather, he realized at this point, there was no place he'd rather be.

"You belong to me!" she asserted, looking down at him.

"Thank you," he panted softly in gratitude to this older woman who had shown him so much already.

"We're gonna be doing this for a long time, baby," Edna announced, squeezing her asshole around his thick shaft. "I've had sex with a lot of young guys, but you just might be my favorite. That's why I'm keeping you," she said, rising up on his pulsing prick before dropping back down. "Mmm... that's why I'm having your babies, hon. Ugh... yes! That makes us connected forever! Way more than you and your wife! YES!" she moaned out, bouncing on his cock again, rising up and down, over and over. "You're gonna have lots of beautiful babies, not with your wife, but with me. Haha! FUCK! That cock feels so huge in my ass! UGH! YES! Fuck... I'll invite your wife over... ughh... we'll become friends. Yes! She'll begin to wonder how I'm getting so much action... how I'm having so many babies, and she's having none. Oh God! Yes! She'll begin to notice how all my babies look just like her husband! But it will take her forever to put it together, because she's so fucking stupid! Haha! YES! FUCK! She'll eventually begin to wonder if that rumor from her friend was true after all. Jesus! So big! And when she starts to catch on, I'll invite her over... UGHH... let her catch us in action. Just like this! YES! She'll see this 'old lady' riding her husband's cock like she never could! SHIT! Yes! She'll scream... and cry... fall to her knees and sob! YES! And as she does that, we'll just keep fucking! UGHH! GOD DAMN! We'll keep fucking hard, and get off on her tears, and her mind will break completely! YES! We'll be able to fuck right in front of her! We'll fuck all the time... GOD... with her there, watching... UGH... insult her and humiliate her... DAMN... and she'll be so fucking broken, she won't say a thing! Fuck... you like that baby? You like that!?" she asked, leaning forward to put her fingers under his chin, forcing him to look up into her confident, smirking face.

Through it all, she fucked him harder and harder, driving herself down, taking his huge married cock up her ass. And as crazy and twisted as this all sounded, Dean was too far gone. Too deep under her spell. He nodded, a tacit agreement to her twisted plan.

Edna simply smirked and raised that trademark eyebrow of hers.

She had won.

*****************