Old Ladies, Thongs, & Cookie Trays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean complied, going along with the older woman's twisted desires. He stabbed at the tight hole with his tongue, again and again.

"Do it! Do it!" Enda screamed out, eyes glimmering with madness as she reached down with her other hand to pull him even deeper into her ass. With her legs still bet back, her arms taut as she pulled him in tighter, his tongue pressing into her tight hole, until, finally... "AHHHH! YES! That's it baby! That's it! YES! That tongue's in my fucking ass! YES!"

Dean's tongue had broken through the tight hole, stabbing into it again and again. It was so wrong. So filthy! Although this was a first in his sexual history, the way she was writing in such lustful pleasure let him know he was doing something right. Her nails were digging into his scalp as she quivered in pleasure.

"Yesssss! Yes! I love it! I fucking love it!" Edna moaned out. His tongue kept stabbing at the tight hole as she squirmed beneath him. Firmly locked in place, Edna released her grip with one hand, reaching between her legs to rub her throbbing clit.

"Look at you!" she called out. "Freshly married... new job... pretty wife! But I had you read like a fucking book! It took me five fucking seconds to realize I could make you mine! Yes! I'm fucking twice your age, Dean! I shouldn't have a chance! Ugh... God! Yes! All I had to do was flirt a little bit... fuck... jiggle my tits... ughhh... shake my ass... yes... show off my thong... Goddamn, yes! And now look at you... ugh, fuck... look at you... your tongue buried in some old slut's asshole! Yes! God, yes! It was so easy to make you forget all about your little boring wifey! Waiting for you at home, like the stupid, clueless little bitch she is! Fuck..." she sighed, savagely rubbing her clit as the younger married man stabbed his tongue into her ass. She was so turned on that her juices were dripping from her cunt, sliding down her ass-crack and onto his eager tongue.

This was perfect. Her plan had worked to perfection. She had been doing this long enough to know exactly how to play young men like instruments. In that first meeting, he was uninterested, barely looking at Edna, not even appreciating how hot her body was. He was probably eager to get rid of this random old lady so he could go back inside and fool around with his new bride. But one little sentence. One little statement, a small tease, had stolen his complete attention, and brought her front and center into his mind. Telling him not to look at her hot body was the one guaranteed way to make him take notice. That was basic psychology. This one statement had completely taken over his life, and left him utterly obsessed with her and juicy body. One little sentence had driven him from being uninterested to being jaw deep in her ass-crack.

So yeah, her plan had worked.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she moaned, her body shivering as his tongue worked its magic. As she got taken closer to the edge, her copious juices leaking across her busy fingers, she moved to act, yanking his head back up, pulling his tongue from her ass. "Move up, baby! Up!" He got the message, moving his swollen mouth up to her juicy pussy, stabbing his ready tongue back inside her waiting cunt just in time for her to gush.

"AHHHHHHHH! YES! YES!" she screamed out as a huge orgasm hit her. Her pussy flexed as she gushed her sweet juices into the married man's mouth. He didn't miss a drop as his eager mouth formed a tight seal over her mature cunt once again. Her pussy kept squirting her tasty juices, and he eagerly swallowed every drop. "SHIT! Fuuuuucccckkkk yeaaaahhhhhh!" Edna moaned out with a shiver, wrapping her legs around the married man's head, holding him tight against her as she squirted out her powerful orgasm.

Dean felt her taut thighs wrapped around his head, smothering his ears, muffling all sound. All he could hear was the blood rushing through his head and the violent cursing screams of pleasure from the woman in front of him. She squeezed his head so hard he wanted to grunt out in pain, but her gushing juices bursting into mouth kept him too busy to care. He kept swallowing her sweet juices until finally, she relaxed, and he was released from the fleshy prison. Dean fell onto his knees, panting for breath, his face coated with a mixture of sweat and the older woman's sex juices.

Dean couldn't explain how quickly he had fallen victim to the older woman's seductive whiles. She had so charged him up during that first electric encounter, and so dominated his thoughts and desires since then, that by the time he stepped into her home he was done for. He was hers to command. To boss around and order. To seduce and fuck. He knew in the back of his mind that this had gone way too far, but there was no stopping this train. This was just getting started, and judging by the way his thick cock was straining to escape his pants, he wasn't going anywhere.

Edna was panting on her back, legs spread lewdly as she came down from her high. After a few moments, she pushed up her sweat-soaked form to look down at the married man, on his knees, awaiting her next command. She smirked as she saw him so compliant.

He was born to be a sex slave to a woman like her.

"Mmm-mmm... you are something special..." Edna opined, her big naked tits swaying hypnotically as she sat up. She pushed herself down until she was standing on her two feet in front of him, before reaching down to grab his chin, pulling him up to his feet. For a few seconds, she simply looked down at the younger man, before moving in slowly, wrapping her arms around him, and pressed her lips to his again, giving him a soft, sensuous kiss. She slid her arms around him, pulling him in tighter as she slid her tongue back into his mouth, mashing against the tongue that had, moments before, been buried up her tight ass. But she didn't care. She established her dominance by not objecting, savoring the flavor of her tasty ass on his tongue. She finally pulled back from their gooey kiss, hooking her finger in the hem of his pants and tugging him forward as she moved around him.

"Come with me..." she ordered, forcing him to follow. "It's time for us to fuck."

She released her hold on him as she sauntered down the hall, towards her bedroom, not even looking back. But he was so enraptured at this point that there wasn't a chance he wasn't gonna go all the way with her. Dean followed along, following her hot thong-clad ass as it bounced in front of him, leading him to his destiny. What he had unconsciously been groomed for, with all his lustful college adventures. He had spent his younger years chasing so much of that tempting college tail, girls who knew what they wanted and how to get it. He had trained himself to seek out these aggressive, sexually confident women. So when he was out on his own, even though he was married, he was a prime target for a woman like Edna. A woman with the type of hot body he so fancied, with confidence dripping from her pores. Added onto the simple undeniable fact that all men secretly craved hot sex with much older women, it was easy to see why Edna could easily surmise why Dean would be such easy pickings.

Edna's juicy ass led him towards her bedroom as he followed. He followed her through the doorway, and as soon as he was inside, she slammed the door behind him, letting him realize there was no escape. He was about to cheat on his wife. He was going to have sex with another woman. An older woman. A woman Pam would probably never even see coming as a rival for her husband's dick, until it was too late. Now Dean's prized dick was about to slide inside another woman, an old lady, and once it did, there was no going back.

Edna pushed Dean against the wall, her lips meeting his in a fiery kiss. As she did, her hands were busy, sliding under his shirt before pulling it up, their lips parting for just enough time for her to pull his shirt off and toss it aside. Their lips met again, tongues dueling as her hands slid down to his belt buckle, undoing it. He slipped off his shoes and socks deftly as she yanked his pants down, exposing his boxers, straining to contain his pulsing bone-hard member. She finally pulled her swollen lips from his, hooking her finger in his boxers to yank him towards the bed. She spun them both around and pushed him back onto her mattress.

She took a moment to admire her prize. Once again, despite her age, her good looks and incredible body ensured that Edna got laid pretty often, without having to settle for guys anywhere close to her own age. Edna always seemed to have a hot young paramour, but Dean might have been her best work yet. He was a fucking stud. He was hot, with a nice head of dirty-blonde hair, smooth lips, and a pussy-melting smile. He had a nice tan and a great body. He was fit and gorgeous, with very well earned mouth-watering muscles. Not too much, nothing over the top, but his fitness showed his dedication to keeping his body lean and sexy. Combining all that with his nice butt and that very sizable package between his legs meant Edna had snared a prized grade-A stud into her bed.

And Dean might just be a keeper.

Edna slid down her thong and let it fall to the floor, leaving her naked in front of the younger married man. She crawled onto the bed, her luscious, mature tits jiggling as she moved close to him. She slid her fingers back under the hem of his boxers, her touch making him shiver. Looking up at this naked older woman above him, poised to reveal his cock for the first time, a sense of finality hit him, and he had one last crisis of conscience.

"Edna... wait..." he panted, holding his hands up, trying to stop her. As he did, the afternoon sun shining through the blinds glinting off of his wedding ring.

"Oh... what's wrong?" she asked with a teasing smile, teasing the hem of his boxers, threatening their impending removal.

"Edna... listen... this has gone too far... we need to stop. Please!" Dean begged. He had never felt this powerless in the face of an aggressive woman before. His cock throbbed in his boxers.

"Don't you want me?" Edna asked, the tip of her finger teasing the bare tip of his aching cock.

"Uh... yes, but... I'm married... Pam... I can't do this to her," Dean panted.

"So you do want me." Edna asked, ignoring his objection, only hearing what she wanted to hear as she placed one of her hands over his clothed length, squeezing it lightly.

"Uhh... Edna..." he panted as she teased him, not wanting to admit it, trying to put on a strong face as he fought to stay loyal to Pam.

"You find me attractive?" she asked, squeezing his prick firmly.

"Ahhh!" he groaned.

"You think I'm hot?" she asked, squeezing his bloated meat again.

"Fuck!" he grunted out.

"You think I'm sexy?" she purred, using the finger that was under the hem of his boxers to slide against the sensitive underside of his swollen dick, teasing him as her other hand gripped his aching cock.

"Oh!" he screamed out, squirming beneath her.

"You think I'm hotter..." *squeeze* "sexier..." *squeeze* "and more attractive than your wife, don't you?" she purred, squeezing his bone-hard cock. Her teasing was driving him insane. He couldn't focus. He couldn't think straight. He couldn't focus on his wife and his loyalty to her. Blood was rushing through his ears in what seemed like a deafening roar as she teased him into madness.

"Ahh... ughh... yes..." he panted, admitting the truth.

"That's it, baby, that's it... tell me the truth. Even though I'm much older than your wife, I'm still way hotter and sexier," she stated, teasing his stiff cock with her fingertips.

"Yes!" he screamed out, no longer able to tap into logic and reason. She had tapped into his pure base instincts, and he was beyond lying about his true feelings.

"Even though we barely know each other, you still like me more than little, ugly Pamela..." she asked, her voice tinged with evil.

"Yes!" he groaned out.

His eyes were closed as she held him in place on the bed with her light touches. Knowing he was so far gone, she peeled back his boxers, pulling them down, revealing his smooth, thick, swollen, nine-inch prick to her delighted eyes. She admired it with her heated gaze as she tugged his boxers down and off of him, tossing them aside.

"If we had met first, you would have married me, wouldn't you have?" she asked, pulling her eyes from his exposed cock, looking up at him as she slid her thin old fingers around his young, pulsing cock, making him jump.

"Yes!" he grunted out, the pleasure he was feeling so great.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" she snarled, her other hand cupping his bloated nuts, massaging them gently.

"Ugh... fuck! Yes!" he seethed.

"You want to fuck me more than anything... even if Pam was standing in this room, you'd still fuck my brains out!" she teased, lightly stroking his prick.

"YES!" he groaned loudly, eyes opening wide, looking insane.

"I'm the sexiest creature you've ever laid eyes on..." she stated.

"Yes! So fucking sexy!" he grunted.

"You'd much rather look at my hot old body naked than any little young slut!" she snarled, stroking his monster cock.

"Guhhh... yes! Fuck yes!" he screamed out.

"I'm the only woman who'll ever get you really fucking hard ever again, right?" she groaned, rapidly jacking the married man off, her hand lubed by his leaking juices.

"Yes! Only you!" he affirmed, willing to say anything to her at this point.

"You're in love with me... admit it!"

"Yes! I love you! Please!"

"You want to dump your ugly wife, marry me, and give me all your babies, don't you? DON'T YOU!?" she screamed out aggressively.

"YES! Please! I want to fuck you! I'll dump Pam! I'll marry you! Please! Anything!" he panted out, her amazing, aged hand this close to getting him off. His cock was vibrating in her hand, ready to burst, when she slid her hand off with a flourish, leaving him hanging, his cock swaying, searching for her talented hand once more. But he wasn't gonna get it.

He was gonna get something even better.

In his daze, he opened his eyes again, just in time to see her above him, straddling him, her huge breasts swaying in the air as she reached between his legs, taking his prick between her fingers, pointing it upward, at her aged, waiting pussy, placing the head against her puffy lips.

"Wait..." he panted out, but it was already too late. She wasn't going to wait another moment. She lowered herself down, taking his thick young cock into her mature vagina.

"Gahhhh!" she moaned out, as she adjusted to his thick size.

"Ohhh!" Dean groaned, feeling a new pussy around his cock for the first time in a long time. She kept pushing herself down, taking more and more of his thick weapon inside her. Her tight mature cunt was forced to stretch around the younger man's fat shaft. His head rose from the bed as he watched with awe at the older woman's pussy spreading to take his manhood. "Jesus..." he groaned, his body clenched. "So GOOD!"

"You like that?" Edna moaned out. "You like that fucking cunt!?" she screamed as she took more and more of his big dick inside her.

"Ughhhh... yes!" he replied, his body taut with almost painful pleasure. The older woman pushed herself down, forcing more of his impressive cock inside her.

"Tell me... fuck... tell me how much you love it!" Edna seethed as most of his big married cock was now inside her.

"Ughh... fuck... Jesus... so good! So fucking tight! Yes!" he panted, near delirious with pleasure.

"Better than Pam?" Edna asked with a wicked smile. "You like my fucking cunt more than that little bitch you married?"

"Fuck... yes! YES! So goddamn good!" Dean groaned out. And he meant it. No woman, not his wife, not any of those varied college sluts, had ever felt this good. No, Edna, this fucking old lady, had the BEST fucking cunt out of all them. It felt so good! It was squeezing his meaty cock so goddamn well.

Edna twisted her hips, forcing herself down, enabling her cunt to swallow the remainder of his weapon. Her hot ass pressed against his thighs as she took the entirety of his huge cock inside her, right up to the balls.

"Aahhhh!" she sighed, pleasure coursing through her hot mature naked body. She ground into his cock, squeezing every inch of the married man's large dick, coating it with her slick juices in the process.

"Guhhh... FUCK!" he groaned out, still squirming beneath her. He couldn't deny how good it felt. He could only marvel that it was this old lady giving him this incredible sexual pleasure, maybe the best he's ever had.

"Uhhh... you feel that, baby?" Edna purred, still grinding herself against his large, rock-hard pole. "Me and you are lovers now... your big, fat married cock is buried up my tight fucking cunt. No matter how much you might try and deny it, you hooked up with a hot old slut! Even though you're married... even though I'm much older than you... you still just couldn't stop yourself from screwing me! Haha! You find me that fucking hot! Yes!"

Dean tried to maintain some semblance of loyalty to his wife, but he couldn't deny her. Every word she said was true. He was married. And she was so much older than him. And yet, here they were. His cock was buried in her tight pussy, and it felt so indescribably good. They had already crossed the biggest barrier, and there was no point to stopping now.

Dean and Edna were going to fuck.

Edna leaned forward, her massive, luscious breasts swaying above him, capturing his vision.

"You ready, lover?" she asked with a small smirk. "You ready to make this official? You ready to make it official that you are madly in love with a woman over twice your age? You ready to make our love official by having wild, nasty, sweaty sex with an old slut while your brainless little wife waits at home like the dumb little bitch she is?"

"I... I..." Dean stammered, almost beyond words.

"Here hon..." she purred, grabbing his wrists deftly and pulling them up from the bed, slapping his manly palms into her enormous, lush, soft breasts. His fingers dug into the fleshy udders on pure reflex, immersing his palms into the immaculate softness of the older woman's impressive bust. "You hold onto these. Let me take control."

Dean was practically hypnotized by the older woman's perfectly huge tits, squeezing them over and over again. It had been a long time since he got to squeeze a pair of huge breasts, and feeling them right now reminded him of what he was missing out on. He loved Pam, but he would of course prefer she had big breasts. Breasts like Edna's.

As the younger man groped the older woman's boobs, she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed herself up, revealing his pulsing shaft, coated with her juices. She lifted herself till only the tip was left inside her, before she drove herself down, her ass driving into his thighs.

"Ughhhh!" he groaned, his cock smothered with pleasure.

"Fuck!" Edna screamed out as her cunt swallowed his large married dick again. She repeated the motion a few times, bouncing up and down, working up to a good pace.

"You feel that, baby?" Edna asked as she bounced, her huge boobs jiggling in the married man's palms. "Me and you are fucking! Do you like that?"

"Oh..." he groaned, her tight dripping cunt driving him crazy already. He squeezed her big, soft boobs roughly, trying to cope with the immense pleasure Edna's tight cunt was bringing him already.

"Tell me! Tell you like that fucking pussy!" she demanded, bouncing faster on the married man's prick.

"Ughh... yes! Your pussy is so good!" he groaned, slightly driving up into her. He couldn't deny the pleasure, and his body couldn't hold back.

"That's it baby! Let go! Accept it! Me and you are lovers, now and forever!" Edna demanded as she rode Dean's large cock.