On Holiday on the Spanish Riviera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last of her contractions exhausted itself, and she collapsed, rolling more onto her back. I pressed forward to stay inside her, but was completely drained too, and what was left of my erection was quickly slipping away. Her eyes opened slowly, and a big smile spread slowly across her face. "Wow!" she said, while reaching up for me with her arms. I gently lowered her leg that I had been holding against my chest, and she tried to scoot sideways to be more on her back, expelling my limp manhood in the process. "Oh! I'm sorry..." She whispered as she pulled me down on top of her. After a few moments, she whispered in my ear "I love the feel of my lover's body on top of me." I didn't mind, either.

A few moments later, and I could feel her starting to stir under me, and I knew it was time to take my leave. I lifted up on both arms and looked into her eyes. "Thank you." I said simply.

"Um-m-m. Thank you, too!" she replied. I stood, and offered her a hand, but she shook her head. "I'll just relax here for a few more moments." Then she stretched; a long, beautiful, full body stretch. I let out a long sigh and went looking for my swim trunks and shoes. I was dressed quickly, and returned to give her one last gentle kiss, which she returned happily. She definitely seemed sexually satisfied, which did wonders to my ego, but it was time to go.

As I headed out, I felt really happy. I was again on top of the world. That came to a screeching halt as I recognized my Jeannie sitting on a bench across the street carrying on an animated conversation with a man. I froze. My world collapsed beneath me. I was on the edge of panic, my heart pounding, my conscience belatedly accusing me of compromising the best thing I had going in my life. Jeannie's back was basically to me, but the direction to our beach house would take me into her view, and I needed a shower to get the smell of sex off my body.

I went the other direction, fast, and then out onto the beach, as I could think of nothing else to do. Then I saw the Mediterranean in front of me and decided that a quick swim was in order. The warm water and time to calm down helped a lot, as well as providing a quick wash. I decided to work my way further down the beach so I would eventually approach Jeannie from the direction where she could see me coming. I watched her on the bench as I circled around.

Soon I was strolling up the sidewalk between the beach and street, shaking water out of my hair and one ear (a small wave caught me while watching her from the water). She saw me 'first,' and waved. I waved back, and picked up my pace toward her. After a quick goodbye to the man that had been sitting with her, she came bounding up to me. She was topless, and very excited, and talking a blue streak. I was speechless, for a couple reasons. However, I was unable to completely enjoy the beautiful view of my wife's breasts, now free and open to the world, while I was desperately trying to suppress my guilt.

She was talking about this man, Francis, from Great Britain, and how he had regaled her with stories and argued with her about politics and public morals, and had even persuaded her to "go native" and take off her top!

"I'll have to meet the gentleman, and thank him!" I responded, "I've been trying to talk you into that for years!" I got an elbow in the ribs, and she turned around to look for him. I started to panic as I realized she was looking back at the door I knew too well. "So what did you buy?" I asked, to change the subject quickly. She resumed our walk back to the beach house, and started regaling me with her shopping stories. She really enjoyed shopping, and I got the full story.

By the time she finished, we were back at the house, and she was pulling out the things she had bought to show me. I got out of my wet trunks. She ran out of things, and then noticed that I was standing there nude, giving her my complete attention. She got a look in her face and took my penis in her hand. "Oh! It's cold!" she laughed. "No playing till you warm up!" and went back to collect her acquisitions.

I saw her face slowly change, become quizzical. "You know," she said without looking at me, "when I came back to the beach, I thought I saw you going into a door. In fact, I met Francis coming out that same door." She looked up at me.

I am a terrible liar. I tried to shrug off her question, but I really had no alternative history to offer, and I knew I probably had a deer-in-the-headlights look on my face.

"That was you? What...?" I swallowed hard. "Wait. No... Were you with another woman?" Her voice was incredulous, but her eyes were hard. I figured I was dead. She knew the answer without my saying anything.

"Damn! And at the beginning of what was supposed to be a special and romantic week for just the two of us?" It was a rhetorical question. "And Francis! He was covering for you! And I though he was interested in me!"

There was a very uncomfortable moment. We both were on the edge of tears. "Well, say something!"

There was nothing I could say that would be right, I knew. All I could do was throw myself on the mercy of the court. The problem is that once I start my mouth going, I don't know when to turn it off.

"Yes, I admit I got stupid. She was as beautiful as you are, but in a different way, and my brains basically just fell out. She caught me staring, and liked it, and asked me to walk with her, and then to come in, and I... She kept talking about being on 'holiday,' like it meant there were no rules, and kept asking me if I were also on 'holiday,' and I couldn't say no. Francis actually walked in on us, and she told him that she was on 'holiday,' and he laughed and left! I'm sorry, I really am, and will do anything to make it up to you." I forcibly stopped talking.

"Yes, Francis talked to me about the European ideas of 'holiday'. That was part of what persuaded me to throw in my top." She glared daggers at me. "What's her name?"

"Uh, I never asked. It wasn't a relationship." I caught myself and shut up.

She exploded. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" She yelled as she pounded my chest with her fists. Then she collapsed against me sobbing. We were both crying. It is a terrible feeling to have hurt anyone this badly, much less your lover.

She finally pushed me away and turned to the window. "So now what?" She stood staring at or out the window, her arms crossed across her chest and shoulders pulled in protectively. I could hear her sobbing. "I'm trapped here. I don't know how to get home, and I'm stuck here with you for the rest of the week!" She continued staring out. Slowly, I sensed her shift from hurt to angry. "Damn you! I don't want to lose what we had, but I don't know if I can overlook this, or how to get out of this, or how to get things back in balance!" I stayed quiet. She subtly shifted from anger to resignation. As she thought, she sort of looked around blankly, like the answer to our predicament might be sitting around or hanging on the wall. Her hand played idly with the cords from the window blinds. My insides continued to knot up and cramp to the point where I thought I would be forced to double over.

Suddenly, she barked out a rather harsh laugh. "I'll be damned! Smooth Francis was so good; I didn't even notice that he was making a pass at me! Hell, he practically outright propositioned me!" I kept quiet, while the wheels in her head spun some more. Her eyes narrowed, and then she took in a long breath. "I was, or am, actually tempted. Especially now, with what you've done to me. He was very interesting and exciting." She gestured to indicate her bare breasts. "Obviously!"

Tears welled up in her eyes again. "I'll probably never understand how you can be so swept away that you forget about me, us, our marriage, our lives. We were both tempted by others, but it never occurred to me to actually chase that fantasy!" She wiped her eyes, and they were hard again when she looked up.

"OK, here's my price. We're going to find Francis and, if he was serious, I'm going to spend the night fucking his brains out and enjoying myself! Any problem with that?" One eyebrow went up in a challenge.

I shook my head no, and did everything I could to keep from grinning. For the first time in a while I thought I, and our love, might survive. I certainly had forfeited any right to object to her having a vacation tryst. She said nothing, just pulled the knots out of her swimsuit bottom, letting it fall away as she disappeared into the bathroom. I quickly heard the sound of a shower, and knew I was not invited this time. I could hear her sobbing, but at least there was hope. She emerged with a towel around her and, with a toss of her head, told me I needed a shower, too.

I made it fast, but thorough. I emerged, without a towel covering me, and dressed quickly. Jeannie was back in her black bikini, but with a different beach cover-up that would probably pass anywhere in town. Silently, we headed out and back down the beach boulevard. She picked out the door, but I realized it was the wrong one. "No, the bench you sat on was to the right as I came out." I said, quietly, "It has to be the next door." She looked over the situation, and moved to the next door. She took a deep breath and sounded the large, brass knocker on the door.

I could hear echoes, but as we waited, there was no response. She tried again, but to no avail. She was starting to look upset. I caught her hand.

"This is a hotel of sorts. The office is down there, I think, the door with the sign. We should be able to leave a note to contact them." I said.

"I don't like doing that except as a last resort. Damn! I never considered that they would be out! Stupid!"

"Easy!" I said, "Then how about we get something to eat. It's after lunch time and if we sit at that sidewalk cafe, we can keep an eye on the door while we figure out what comes next."

She gave me a dirty look. "God! Food! I can't even think about food right now, I'm still so upset. But I am thirsty."

We strolled over to the cafe, and I ordered two "Limon", a sparkling lemonade that was very popular, and very refreshing. I also ordered a croissant with cream cheese that she normally likes. We sat quietly watching the door that seemed to control our fate. After a while, she started nibbling on her half of the croissant, and eventually ordered a couple small plates of tapas.

When the tapas were gone, she stood up. "Well, we can't just sit her forever, hoping. Now what?"

"I have an idea. Trust me?" The last got me a dirty look, which was fine. The more often she got to make her point about what a schmuck I'd been, the sooner she might get over it. Or so I hoped. When I held out my hand, she took it. I checked for traffic on the road, and then quickly crossed to the sidewalk edging the beach. I took off my sandals, and she did the same.

"Do you really think we could find them out here?" she asked. The beach was moderately full and very large.

"Only one way to find out." I replied. We started out toward the middle of the beach, as I angled up to take us directly in front of their door. A couple of times, Jeannie would take a different angle to get a better view of a candidate, but came back. After about ten minutes, having covered a very small part of the beach, she was looking discouraged, but I had just spotted a blond ponytail that appeared to be with an older man. A few more steps and I was pretty sure I had found her.

"Blond ponytail, in the beach lounger, right there." I said, pointing, "Is that your - what was his name? Frank?"

"Francis. Let me see." She angled to the side to get a better view, moving more quickly the further she got. She stopped and waved to me to join her, grinning, and we approached them together. She was holding my hand very tightly. As we approached, the blond spotted me and gave me a slight smile of recognition while checking out Jeannie. Francis was reading a book.

"Francis?" Jeannie asked tentatively. He looked up and then quickly set the book aside as he tried to rise from the recliner.

"Jeannie!" he exclaimed, "I was afraid I wouldn't see you again! Please, join us! Jeannie, this is my very good friend, Sonja. Sonja, Jeannie, and ..."

"Charles." Jeannie supplied. She reached out and shook Sonja's hand, and then his. I followed suit, feeling a little awkward.

"Let me get you some chairs so you can get comfortable!" Francis exclaimed. The kiosk that rented the chairs and umbrellas was a short walk away.

"Wait!" started Jeannie, "Before we accept your offer, I have a serious question I need to ask you." He nodded, his face the picture of attentive curiosity.

"When we met before, I now know that you were covering for my husband, who was inside with Sonja." Francis started to wave off the idea, but Jeannie continued. "I very much enjoyed you and was flattered by the delightful pass you made at me, but now I need to know: was the pass serious, or were you just covering?" I could see the tenseness in Jeanie's stance.

"My dear Jeannie," he replied, quite seriously, "I am always serious about matters of the heart. Now, if I only needed to cover for Charles and Sonja, it would have taken only a minute or so to distract you and let you leave. But, first, I found you beautiful and extremely sexually attractive. Next, I found you to be bright and articulate with a good sense of humor, and finally I found you to be completely charming. Then, and only then, did I attempt to determine if you might be interested in me."

"You're sure?" Jeannie persisted.

"Believe me, he's sure!" That came from Sonja, who was sitting there with a smirk.

I was surprised to see Jeannie actually blush slightly. "Then we accept your invitation. Charles, get us a couple of chairs, and I think we'll need another umbrella, too. I haven't built up any sun resistance, yet."

Sonja got up, waved Jeannie to the chair next to Francis, and came with me. I did need help carrying it all. By the time we finished setting everything up, Jeannie and Francis were laughing. Sonja and I took the chairs under the second umbrella.

Jeannie had gotten out of her street clothes, all the way to just the bikini bottom, matching Sonja. I stripped off my shirt and shorts, too, and sat down and surveyed the two beautiful women in our little circle and could not help but smile for the first time since I left Sonja, which seemed like forever ago. It was a smile of relief.

Jeannie and Francis were getting on well. Francis informed me that he had shifted his dinner reservations so we could all go to dinner together, but that they had had to move the reservation up to the early time of 7PM. As he talked, I noticed Jeannie let her hand fall on the top of his leg, and again noticed when one of his took up residence on Jeanie's leg. I was too distracted by what was going on with them hold a conversation with Sonja. I was, in other words, becoming a bit of a drag.

Sonja piped up. "I'm going for a swim, Care to join me?" I immediately agreed, and as we walked toward the water she slipped her hand into mine. By the time we reached the water, she was running and laughing, dragging me behind her. Her sexy beauty and child-like exuberance hooked me again, and I completely forgot about Jeannie and Francis, and focused on her.

We kept going out as the water got slowly deeper. She would splash me, and I her. She tried to trip me. We wrestled a bit. She never let go of my hand. When we were finally 50 meters or so out, the water was almost up to our shoulders and the children were all left behind, I pulled and spun her so my arms wound around her and pinned her back against my chest. My hands each found a breast, and I watched over her shoulder as I massaged them. She leaned back against me, not resisting at all. The water was just a shade cooler than tepid. She turned her face a bit and rubbed her cheek against mine. Time started standing still for me.

Panic set in suddenly. My hands stopped moving as I scanned the beach and found Jeannie and Francis. They were involved with each other, and not looking around. "If Jeannie is going to be with Francis tonight, where does that leave us? Right where we are now?" Sonja asked. I started to relax.

Suddenly, she pushed my hands aside, ducked and swam away from me. I could see into the water clearly, so after a stunned second, I was off after her. We played a simple two-person version of tag, and each tag got a little more intimate. I quickly found I could out swim her, so waited until I could tag her buttocks, breast, or belly with a firm, extended squeeze. She could maneuver better than I and quickly only tagged me on the front of my swimsuit. The grab-ass only got more blatant and the duration of each "tag" longer. I tried turning away from her so she couldn't easily reach her target, but she simply pulled on the back of my swimsuit, pulling me backward, and then thrust her other hand down the front of it. She gave me about thirty seconds of a wonderful hand job, then suddenly withdrew and started swimming away on her back. I dove after her, managing to just catch the top of her thong with my fingertips. I pulled her back and thrust my hand down her thong and wrapped her vulva with a full grip. I worked a finger down between her labia as I set up a circular motion in the flesh protecting her clit. A moment later I had to come up for air, so was off with her pursuing. A couple more exchanges like those and I caught her and pulled her against my chest with both our heads above water for a change. I masturbated her and she returned the compliment with a hand in between us. She was obviously enjoying it, right up to the second I relaxed my grip around her waist and she dove away from me. I grabbed for her, but instead caught the straps of her thong on each hip. Without even trying, she was suddenly nude and I had a major prize, though that brought the game to an abrupt halt.

"Give it back! The locals are very serious about full nudity, so let's not beg trouble!" She looked very stern and serious.

I grinned and tried to give her my most evil leer. "Seems to me I have a valuable prize here. What am I bid?" I asked as I held it out between us. She lunged, and I pulled it away like a child playing keep-away, taking advantage of the situation to grab a breast for a moment. Her face was still stern, but her eyes were laughing. As I held it behind me and just out of her reach, she suddenly grabbed my suit and yanked it down. The fact that I was standing with my legs spread a bit is the only thing that stopped it about half way down my thighs. I glanced down in time to see her hand flash in between my legs and grab my scrotum. Her face surfaced right below mine and she slowly slid up my chest until our noses were almost touching. She squeezed my balls.

"Han' it ovuh, an' no one gets hoit!" she declared in what might have been a very bad old movie gangster accent. I had to surrender. I brought my hand around, and she took the thong from me. Once she was convinced I wouldn't grab it away again, she let go of me. Instead of putting it back on, she wound the straps around one wrist in a way that it would not drift off. She then grabbed around my neck and boosted herself up and against me. Her legs were spread and she lowered herself until my erection pressed against her pussy and perineal floor. She closed her legs, wrapping my cock in warmth, and clung to me.

"Isn't this better than fighting?" she asked.

"Fighting?" I replied. "I thought that was just your form of foreplay."

She snuggled her face into the crook of my neck, and started rocking her hips slowly. I held her and slowly turned; scanning the area to ensure no one was close enough to know what we were doing. After a few delightful moments, she tilted her head back and her hips forward. The suggestion was obvious, but I had to let go of her with one hand to help him find his place. I felt her heat flow over the head of my cock. She wrapped her legs around my back, and very slowly impaled herself. A final wiggle and I was fully seated.