On Holiday on the Spanish Riviera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gradually became aware of someone making a lot of noise, and even more gradually realized it was me, but I didn't care. I also slowly became aware of my entire body, starting with the tightening of my balls, tensing, coiling, preparing for an explosion. "Wait! No! Uh... I ..."

"I know. It's O.K. Me too." Sonja said softly. "Just go with it, your energy will carry me over. Let go and enjoy." Her hips must have been a blur, because her sex was beating a rapid pattern against me. Without thought or control, I heard my voice decrease in pitch and increase in volume. I felt my hands clench and press into the flesh of her breasts. On their own, my hips lifted and rotated further into her, as I tried to keep track of the fire stroking up and down my manhood. I rode that intensity like a surfer riding a forty foot Maverick wave, desperately hanging on. As the intensity crested, it wrapped around me like a wave forming a tube, giving me a small space within which to ride, in constant danger of collapse, until finally it did collapse, tumbling me in an explosion of sensation. Yes, I screamed out my sexual rage. Yes, I filled her again and again. Yes, I blacked out from the intensity.

When I finally again became aware, she was in the throes of an intense orgasm of her own. She had laid down on my chest, clinging to me fiercely, her legs pulled up along my sides. I kicked, rolling us over so that I could move and push her orgasm, push her into that beautiful, desperate, little death. I started thrusting rapidly, though I was still sensitive enough that ripples of protest radiated out from my center. Her fingernails dug into my back, a high, keening sound ripped from the back of her throat, her vagina walls milked my shaft, and her whole body twitched with contractions. I modulated my thrusts to keep her as high as I could. I felt her start to come down, and pushed her into another crest. Again, she started to come down, and again, I pushed her over the top.

This time, she pushed on my shoulders. "I need to breathe!" she gasped out. I slid my chest off to her left side, and our legs automatically rearranged themselves to allow me to continue thrusting into her. She gulped air. I slid one arm under her neck, and the other hand took up residence on her now exposed breast. The maverick wave had crested, and we rode the slowing outflow up the beach with slow, deep thrusts and light caresses over perspiration-wet skin. In the distance, I could hear another couple crying out their own passionate crest, and I smiled. We, or at least I, passed out.

A hand on my shoulder woke me. I looked up at my beautifully nude wife. "Time to go." I looked over at my equally beautifully nude lover, who smiled back with half lidded eyes. I rolled off and stood, giving Sonja a hand up. Sonja gave me a goodbye hug, then gave Jeannie one, and staggered off to her bed with Francis, stretching stiff muscles. I was stiff, too. The throw rug was not that soft.

It took a moment to find my clothes, and then we were dressed and letting ourselves out. She slipped an arm around my waist, I one around her shoulders. Half way home, she turned into me and lifted to give me a deep, gentle, kiss. She looked into my eyes. "Wow!" was all she said. When we got into bed, she cuddled, but did not indicate she wanted sex, which is just as well as I was not sure I could have obliged her. We fell asleep without another word having being spoken.

-------

Bright light was again pushing its way around the edges of both the wood blinds and my closed eyelids. The memory of yesterday flooded through my brain, leaving me fearing what today might bring. On the other hand, someone was gently stroking my morning erection. I pried my eyes open. Jeannie's head was on my shoulder, and she was smiling, beaming, actually. She stroked me a couple more times. "Mornin,' lover! In case I didn't mention it recently, I love you very, very, much!" She continued stroking me, and I started relaxing into the sensations. "I am finding that I really am enjoying this exploration. I want to stay on holiday a bit longer, try some more new things. So, take me to the nude beach, after breakfast." It wasn't quite a request.

"Uh, O.K." I'm not at my best right after waking.

"Good!" Jeannie sat up, leaned in to give the tip of my cock a kiss, and then rolled out of bed. She disappeared into the bathroom for a moment. "C'mon, lover! The day is wasting." I rolled out of bed and took my turn in the bathroom. As I came out, she stopped me and pushed me gently back toward the shower. I turned on the water, set the temperature, and she slipped into the shower with me. She playfully soaped and scrubbed me, with particular attention to my genitals. I returned the favor. As we dried each other, she again gave special attention to my genitals, then took my penis in her hand, squeezing it and pulling it in ways that felt very good.

I laughed. "O.K., what's going on?" Jeannie giggled and, looking down, gave me a delightful two-handed stroking.

"Sonja told me a little secret, that if I want something from a guy, I can get much more stroking his manhood than just stroking his ego." She looked up into my eyes with a mischievous smirk.

I thought a second. "The first is just a very effective subset of the second. In any case, careful who you use that with!"

She released my cock and interlaced her fingers behind my neck. I was intensely aware of her nude body pressed against me. She looked serious. "Speaking of that, we need to re-do some of our marriage vows. Do you remember the threat I made just after our wedding?" I wasn't going to guess, so I gestured her to continue. "That if I ever caught you cheating on me, I would cut your balls off?"

"Oh, that. I must say, that was quite an inspiration just as we were climbing into our wedding bed!"

"Yea, I have always been a master of bad timing. In any case, we no longer practice strict monogamy, and like loss of virginity, that is not something that can be undone. So..."

I thought. "So, only by prior agreement? Like, on a vacation holiday?" I was on shifting sand, here.

"I thought I would just modify that threat. If I ever catch you fooling around without including me, or if you are lying to me, I will cut your balls ... no, I will cut your cock and balls off!"

I gave her a look of mock horror. "Sounds like that covers it to me." We grinned at each other. I became very aware of my erection pressing against her belly. I bent a bit, grabbed her buttocks and lifted her enough that the head of my cock pressed against her labia. "Would you?" I asked.

"Geeze, I have to do everything!" She said with mock annoyance. Without breaking eye contact, she shifted her hands to get a solid grip on my neck with one hand, and slipped the other one down between us. She grabbed my shaft, and rubbed the head up and down her slit, opening her labia. She stopped with the head at the opening of her vagina, and I lowered her down over me. I moved slowly as we held each other tightly.

Her forehead was pressed against my neck as she whispered hoarsely: "The thing that actually saved you, saved us, well, actually two things. The fact that we were trapped here. I could not conceive of calling our friends and asking them to come get me because you had cheated on me! That created some space." She took a deep breath. "But most important, you didn't lie. It made all the difference; it allowed me to try to find a way out rather than flee. Thank you." I could never lie to her, even if I wanted to. I am incapable of lying about something this important. After a moment, she leaned back. I could see tear tracks on her face. "Take me to bed and make love to me, please."

I lifted her off my erection and set her down. She held my hand as we walked to the bed. "You know, Francis told me that the more often I want to make love with you, the happier we will both be."

I'd been telling her that for as long as I had known her.

She rolled onto the bed and held out her arms to me. As I lay down on her, she wrapped her legs around me, and I quickly re-entered her. I held myself up on my elbows so I could maintain eye contact. I could see love in her eyes, no more hurt, and a great weight lifted from me. I moved lovingly in her, slowly bringing her to a crest and then filling her. As she came down, I just held her. There were tears of relief on both our faces when we broke.

After slathering each other's nude body with sunscreen, we had breakfast at another restaurant across from the beach. Jeannie teased me, pointing out some delightful half-naked early beach goers and speculating about what we might do with them.

We called for a cab and headed for the nude beach. After we were in, Jeannie stripped down like she had been doing this all her life, and our swim suits went into a big bag she had over her shoulder. There were small, puffy clouds drifting over the blue Mediterranean, the beach was wide and smooth, and backed up by high dunes that separated the beach from civilization. It was a private beach, with a fence on the far side of the dunes, plus a gate-keeper to collect a fee, and a security guard to keep out sight-seers. At first, we just strolled the beach admiring the natural beauty, human and otherwise. We stopped for a while and watched an intense game of nude beach volleyball. Jeannie had several lewd and improbable comments on the game. I could sense a visceral response in Jennie to some of the men, something I had never noticed before. I mentioned it. "Hm-m-m. Hard not to, now." That was all she said. I was amused at the thought that I may have created a monster.

Eventually we found a spot, close to the dunes, that was a bit higher, giving us a good view of the beach, the people, and the activities. It was shielded by dunes to each side, so there was a minimal level of privacy. I rented and set up an umbrella and spread a large blanket on the sand. We went for a swim, Jennie's first of this trip. She was surprised at how warm the water was, being used to the cold Pacific Ocean. We splashed, chased, and hugged each other, all with a lot of grab-ass. Nude beaches are not supposed to be about sex, but apparently neither of us got that memo. When we finally exhausted each other, we held each other up as we staggered back to our blanket. We both collapsed, enjoying the feel of the sun on our skin. After a bit, Jeannie pulled lunch out of her big bag and I discovered that I was really hungry for more than just her. All this time, some people wandered by, checking us out. Mostly singles, but there were some couples. A few turned our heads as we checked them out in return.

After lunch, I spread sunscreen over Jennie again, taking my time and working it into all the exposed skin. When that was done, I continued caressing her, everywhere. Initially, when we were alone, I would roll a nipple or massage a breast, her belly, or her sex. I could feel her heat and her lubrication, so I knew I was having the same effect on her that I was having on myself. I took a break and gave her an extended foot massage.

We headed for another swim, wandering back and forth down the beach as we enjoyed the views. So many beautiful bodies. We stopped to chat with one couple along the way. They were about our age, but tall and athletic, and beautiful by any standard. He complimented Jennie on her beauty, and I returned the compliment to her, and I thought I felt a bit of sexual tension in the light conversation.

This time, our play in the water got a lot more explicit and we were both quite aroused. We kissed and hugged while manually stimulating each other. Jeannie looked around and then turned my back to the beach, interlocked her fingers behind my neck, and swung her legs around my hips. I didn't need an invitation, and guided my sword into her waiting sheath. "Oh, God" she moaned into my ear. "I'm beginning to think I'll never come down from this feeling!"

"Promises, promises!" I answered. Neither of us pushed it. We just enjoyed the wonderful feeling of being one, of sharing our bodies with each other. We rocked as one with the small waves washing back and forth around us. A large part of my attention was looking out for waves, and anyone close enough to be offended by our actions, etc., and so had no trouble with control. Eventually, Jeannie complained that she was turning into a prune, and we broke and headed back hand-in-hand. I was still aroused. "I want you. Want to head back?"

She stopped and looked around. "I want you, too. But I am really enjoying this. Can we wait?"

"Of course!" I laughed. "Waiting just increases the tension!"

I lay on my back on the blanket and stretched. Jeannie lay against my side, one leg across my groin and erection, one arm on my chest, her hand cupping my face. "Not helping!" I said after a few moments.

"Just increasing the tension." She teased. One of my arms was trapped between us, and I found that the fingers on that hand were positioned to rub across her pubic hair. "M-m-m-m." She said. A couple people wandered by, and as our heads were uphill, away from them, I was sure they were getting a good view of Jeannie's pussy. At least I saw no cameras or phones pointed at us. It was all very erotic, despite what the naturist propaganda said.

After a bit, I was having a little trouble containing my desire. "Uh,..." I started.

"I know." She replied. She propped herself up to look around. We were alone at the moment. She turned onto her side, facing away from me. "Spoon me." I did. I could feel my growing erection against her ass cheeks and the small of her back. So could she, as she rocked her hips against me.

When the frustration again got to me, I started again: "Uh, ..."

"Shush." She looked around, found we were alone, and raised her top leg several inches. "Gimme!" I pulled back and slid my erection between her thighs. Her hand caught it, and pressed it up against her vulva, working it between her labia. She closed her legs to hold me in place, and we both set up a slow, small, rocking motion. This was certainly very intimate and very nice, but was still not solving the basic problem.

After several more minutes of this torture, my erection was throbbing. I tried again. "Uh, ..."

"Sh-h." Without even looking around, she pressed her fingers up against my erection. I pulled back slowly until I felt the head drop into her vaginal opening. She rotated her hips for alignment, forcing me in a little ways, then I pushed hard and quickly filled her canal.

Now it was my turn. "Oh, God! I needed that!" We both set up the familiar hip motion. I realized my hands we're each cupping a breast, and her hand was playing with her clitoris and the shaft of my cock and balls as I slid in and out of her.

We were both familiar with this entire sequence, other than my begging and the fact that we were now in public, as it happened occasionally when we were sleeping. I would spoon her in the middle of the night. Erections got in the way of the spooning cuddle, she said, and so she would tuck my erection out of the way in her pussy. Worked for me.

A passing man noticed what was happening, and stopped to watch, then another, and another. I started to worry about the security guard I had seen wandering the beach, who might be attracted to a crowd. I noticed the watchers seemed to look around regularly, and decided that if they all disappeared, it would be time to stop.

"I need more!" Jennie whispered hoarsely.

"We have an audience." I replied.

"I know and don't care!" She rotated more to her back, and lifted her top leg up and over so it was resting on my waist. This gave me more freedom to move, and our crowd, now up to five, much more to see.

I started thrusting harder and massaging a breast. This brought a murmur of appreciation from the crowd, and a smile to Jennie's face. "You're enjoying being watched, aren't you!" I whispered in her ear.

"More than you'll ever know or understand." She rotated a little farther and started meeting my thrusts with thrusts of her own. I glanced again at the crowd, and noticed the young couple we had spoken to had joined the group. Not only joined, but had pushed to the front where they could gently masturbate each other without the rest of the crowd being the wiser. I told Jeannie to look. She had to lift her shoulders to do so, and then she moaned in response as her vagina gripped my cock. Jennie patted the blanket next to her and jerked her head to invite the couple to join us. They held a quick conversation that I did not catch, then stepped forward to join us, grinning broadly.

Jennie shifted to make room, spooning again but with her top leg still raised to expose our coupling. I was still worried about the guard. The couple lay down in a mirror image position. He entered her, and then matched our thrusts. We lay there facing each other, watching each other make love. I could feel how the tension in Jennie had jumped, and I was feeling it too.

Jennie's hand gripped my arm hard, and I just had time to brace and push into her as she convulsed in a quick, hard orgasm. The other couple's eyes were wide and smiling. I glanced at the crowd, and they were gone. I stage whispered "Security!" and both couples broke and assumed benign, if crowded, positions on the blanket. The security guard was an older man, and he had a knowing smile as he waved to us in passing.

As soon as he was gone, the two women looked at each other, and as if on signal, straddled their partners. Jennie rode me hard and I was having trouble remembering my name. I felt better without the crowd, but all four of us were watching each other with very intense results. The other woman crested, muffling her cries, and Jennie followed right behind her. I was close to losing control, and noted that the other man was holding his partners hips to slow her down. That seemed like a good idea, so I did the same.

I could see laughter in Jennie's eyes. She was enjoying herself. She cocked her head toward the other couple and made some twisting gestures with her fingers, apparently asking if I wanted to exchange partners. I grinned. "Ask them." I said. Jennie seemed to have forgotten how to talk, as she caught the other woman's eye, pointed one index finger at herself and the other at the other woman, then moved the fingers to indicate a swap. There was a brief flurry of conversation between the other couple in a language I did not recognize (I found out later that it was Catalan.) Then the other woman stood with a big wide grin and moved toward me. Jennie rolled off me and up against the other man, on her back. As the other woman settled astride me, taking me into her, the other man rolled up onto Jennie and thrust into her. Jennie's eyes met mine and I blew her a kiss. Her eyes drifted closed as her pussy got pounded by a very athletic young man.

My partner ground herself deeply against my pubic bone, and I started thrusting against her. I was rewarded with muffled cries with each thrust. After a couple moments I tried to roll us over, but she stopped me and lifted off. I moved out of the way and she dropped to her hands and knees, using one hand to spread her ass cheeks. I settled behind her and entered her doggy style, then settled into a comfortable pattern of thrusts. Focusing on her helped me maintain control. She arched her back and lay her head on both of her arms, looking toward her own lover, so I leaned over her and reached under to play with her clit. She was quickly lost in the sensations.

I glanced at Jennie. Her partner had turned her to her side and lifted one leg up to his shoulder as he knelt across her other leg. He was deep in her, thrusting athletically. I caught Jennie's eye and gave her a lecherous grin, which she returned as her eyes rolled up into her skull. I had a vision of someday soon making love while regaling each other with what this moment was like for each of us.