On Holiday on the Spanish Riviera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A glance behind us showed no crowd, just the back of the security guard, protecting us.

I turned back to my partner in time to watch her enter another orgasm. Only a muffled cry from closed lips, but a contorted face and hands desperately grabbing fistfuls of blanket. Her hips, however, were wild. I could only hold myself deep and let her move to create her own stimulation. Meanwhile, I kept a rapid motion on her clit. This continued in waves for what must have been over a minute. In the middle I heard Jennie's cry of surrender to her own lover, but I was too busy to look. My lover finally collapsed. I maintained a slow thrusting while running my hands up and down her back in a gentle massage as she breathed deeply, apparently collecting herself. A quick look told me that Jeannie was indeed coming down from an orgasm. I was surprised that I had not gone over yet. I certainly was fully aroused.

My lover twisted her head around to catch my eye. With a raised eyebrow, she reached back and tapped her anus with her index finger. Really? This would be a first for me, but I am not the type to deny a woman anything at a time like this. I wet a thumb with saliva and started gently massaging that pink rosette. It was much more relaxed than I expected. My thumb sunk in to the first knuckle and her sphincter gripped for a second before relaxing again. I worked my thumb in expanding circles. I realized entry would be no problem. She was now making protest noises, so I slowly withdrew my cock from her pussy and my thumb from her anus, and she relaxed. I circled her anus with the head of my cock and then pressed gently at the opening. She pressed back. The head popped in, and her sphincter gave it a good squeeze and relaxed. I started gentle, short, thrusts, but she was having none of it, and using her arms for leverage, pushed back hard. Her buttocks slapped into my belly. She groaned.

I glanced at Jennie, but she was busy building to another orgasm.

I started thrusting full length, listening to the slap of my belly against her, and then to the moan of pleasure that escaped her. Her face relaxed into a look of bliss. Her hand, still on my hip, encouraged me to go faster, and when I did she moved her other hand to her own sex. I wouldn't have to take care of her clit, this time. Not knowing what I was doing, I kept a steady rhythm and a straight thrust, nothing fancy. I held her hips and used that leverage to thrust harder as her tension increased. I ran my hands up her back, and fingernails down her sides, and she shuddered. I tried mixing some short thrusts with long ones, but that didn't seem to matter to her, at least not anymore.

I took another glance at Jeannie. She was also on her knees, doggy style, but her eyes were wide with shock. A quick glance showed that he was playing a thumb over her anus, and going back door, if she accepted it, would be new for her, too. She looked at me with a little bit of panic in her eyes, and I shrugged. Then I mouthed 'Up to you.' She signaled for him to lean forward and a conversation started that I could not make out.

Back to my partner, her face was starting to contort and I grabbed her hips again. The hand under her face grabbed a fistful of blanket while her other hand stimulated her sex faster. I went back to hard, fast, full-length thrusts and was rewarded with a shrill "Si! Si!" I stole a quick glance back to Jennie, who was now face down as her lover probed her anus.

Shudders started in my lover's body, and they slowly increased until she was shaking like a leaf. A long continuous groan escaped her lips, ending only when she ran out of air. She was not breathing. She suddenly lunged, every muscle in her contracting. Only by holding her hips was I able to stay with her. She ended up flat on her belly with me on top, still thrusting down into her body. She continued to thrash for a bit, then the shaking started to subside. I started slowing.

Suddenly, the tension in her body completely collapsed. She was limp, and I was not sure if she was even conscious. I stayed in her, for the moment, kissing the back of her neck. I lifted my body off her, and looked over at her partner. I had to wave a hand to catch his attention. He glanced, then gave me a grin and a thumbs up and returned his attention to Jeannie. I carefully pulled out, still not having ejaculated, and cuddled her.

I watched Jeannie. I could see on her face that she was very aroused, but also trying to relax into what was happening to her. Her lover's thrusts were long and fast, as mine had been only moments before. He was having some trouble controlling himself. Jeannie started pushing back against each of his thrusts. One of her hands moved down to massage her sex. Her breathing got deeper and louder. He cried out, and thrust hard and held. I watched his body contract as he grunted. Another thrust, hold and grunt. About the fourth time he did that, Jeannie had a hard orgasm. He had better leverage on her than I had had, and when her legs tried to straighten out, he held her against his hips while her head and shoulders arched up, cantilevered in midair. Both were done seconds later, and he lowered her to the blanket, pulling out as he did so, then lay next to her. He stroked her hips and belly. She stroked his face, and leaned forward to kiss him.

I stroked my lover as her partner had stroked Jeannie, and she stirred. In a moment, she lifted her head, actually focused on me and smiled. "Very good!" I kissed her and she kissed me back. Her partner rose, stepped over, touched her face. She held out her arms to him and he boosted her up. They leaned on each other as he gave a tiny bow and said with a wave of his free arm, "Thank you both for a wonderful afternoon."

I nodded, and replied "Our pleasure, I assure you." Jeannie was still catching her breath. We all nodded and grinned, and they started back to their stuff. As they passed the security guard, the guard glanced back to make sure all was calm, and then headed back toward the entry gate.

I rolled over to lay against Jennie. I held her for a moment. When I opened my mouth to speak, she jumped in: "Please, no questions. It will take a while to sort this one out!"

"Me too. I know exactly what you mean."

"You mean that you, too ..."

"She asked for back door before he did!"

"And you ...?"

"Of course. What an afternoon! I'm starting to wonder how we can top this tomorrow!" That got a groan.

"Just hold me for a while, O.K.?"

She snuggled against me spoon style. I wrapped my arms around her, and we drifted for a time. One more dip in the Mediterranean, and a quick rinse-off shower wrapped up the day. The sun was getting ready to set when I called for a cab, and we put on our clothes, collected our things, and wandered back toward the gate. As we went through, I tipped the security guard with the largest bill I had on me.

Back at the house, another shower together. Over dinner, we had our first chance to talk about what was happening to us, starting with Jeannie's attempt to explain Francis's theories of sex and life. My conclusion was that it made a lot of sense in an idealistic way. Given human irrationality, there were still a lot of things that could go wrong.

As we discussed the details of our shared adventure, we laughed, blushed, and giggled a lot. The conversation sort of focused on feelings, which put me at a slight disadvantage. We both were happy, if shocked and astounded, with what had happened. Both of us had a lot of questions for each other, and the openness and answers helped cement the bond between us.

Over dessert, I asked Jennie what all the hand-signals were about with the other couple today. "Oh, yea. Well, I knew what I wanted to say, but I just couldn't say it." She took a deep breath.

"Yesterday, I discovered that pushing outside my comfort zone could be very empowering and, well, fun. So, I decided that since we had the chance, I should push a little farther. Yesterday, my top, today, my bottom too! Wow! So exciting! When I took off my suit at the beach this morning, I knew we would make love in the water and on the beach. Wow, that was really pushing out there, for me! I couldn't wait. But that was all I expected.

"Then things got completely out of control. When I saw all those guys watching us make love, I was suddenly so far past my comfort zone that I teetered on the edge of 'This isn't me, I don't do things like this!' But it was so hot I couldn't stop. Something in me needed them to watch me. I was staring into a deep, dark, rabbit hole that I did not even know existed."

Her voice got husky. "Then you told me to look again and when I saw the couple watching - I thought they were the sexiest couple on the beach and already had fantasies about playing with them - that pushed me completely over the edge and down I went. Not only were they watching, but they were playing with each other, which made me even hotter. I wanted them to join us so badly I thought my head would explode. But when I opened my mouth, nothing would come out! The contradiction between what I wanted to ask, and what I thought was OK, just locked up my brain!"

Jeannie was becoming both agitated and aroused. Her hands disappeared beneath the table, one stroking my thigh. When she resumed, her voice was flat and her eyes focused far away, watching the events again.

"They lay opposite us and ... and mimicked us. I would feel you push into me and watch him push into her. He would play with her nipple or clit and you would play with mine. I was watching us in a mirror, but with different bodies. My mind couldn't handle all I was doing, much less wanting. And, now that we had broken the monogamy rule, I wanted, desperately wanted, him to fuck me, to feel him in me and to know what was different about him. Also, just as desperately, I wanted to watch you fuck her, to see you take her and make her your own. I've never, ever, wanted anything like this before, but I've never, ever, wanted anything so badly. I knew what I wanted to say, to ask, but I couldn't even form the words. Then I got what I wanted and much more. I'm going to be replaying that scene for a long time to come! Wow!"

She fell silent, and by mutual, if silent, agreement we were suspending any discussion of anal sex. I got the impression that it might be a while before we resolved that one.

"Only one thing I didn't get." She continued. "I was so busy with him that I didn't get to watch you with her as much as I wanted to." She sat back, smirking. "One of these days I'm going to bring home a really hot babe for you to fuck while I just watch." That sent a surge of heat through my brain while images of possibilities tumbled over each other.

As we wandered back to the beach house, Jeannie stopped, and stood looking into my eyes with her arms around my neck. After a moment, she said quietly and seriously. "Thank you for being there, for allowing all this to happen, for letting me explore forbidden places. I love you so much." Then she asked if there was anything missing from my day. I chuckled.

"Well, I made love to you in the ocean, to you again on the beach, to our friend on the beach, and to our friend anally on the beach, and never came! I guess I was just too distracted by the newness of everything. So, I have some sore balls, and a large load for you whenever you would like it."

"Poor boy!" Jeannie teased. "Only one orgasm today? Nothing since morning?"

"And you had how many?"

"Lost count a long time ago! We'll see what we can do."

Back at the beach house, she gave me a long kiss, stripped me naked and pushed me back onto the bed. She did a little strip tease, then climbed up next to me. Clearly, she wanted to do for me. She started giving me a wonderful, wet, sloppy, blow job. I went through seven stages of ecstasy as she played me like a musical instrument. When I was finally so hard it hurt, and really needed release, she pulled her mouth off me.

"Pussy or mouth?" She asked.

"Pussy."

"Top or bottom?"

"Uh, top. I'm going to rip you open and then explode inside you! You think your butt is sore now..."

"You wish!"

She contorted as she moved into a lying down position next to me and stretched (she knows full well the effect that has on me). As I rose into a kneeling position, she lifted her knees and spread them to either side of me. I stroked myself a few times just absorbing, again, her beauty, including the orchid-like beauty of her swollen and spread pussy. I leaned down to kiss her sex.

"Uh-uh, lover. She's all ready for anything you've got, and then she'll suck you dry and spit you out!"

My turn. "You wish!" I french-kissed her sex anyway.

I lifted and fell forward, catching myself with my arms just before my chest would hit her. She didn't even flinch. I slid my hands under her shoulders, and I pressed my cock against her pussy. I lifted a little, so she could reach in and guide him to his place, and then I thrust hard. She arched and twisted in response: "Oh! That feels so good!" I just grunted as my brain had already shut down. I unleashed a primitive barrage of hard thrusts while my hands held her shoulders and I attempted to drive myself deeper and deeper into her. She helped by lifting her knees to get exactly the right angle of penetration. Her body continued to writhe under me. I knew I would not last long, but that was not important tonight. Tonight I could just focus on filling her.

In moments, I felt the pressure building and redoubled my efforts to split her open. As I passed the point of inevitability, I thrust deep and ground my body into her sex. I held myself deep as the first and then the second ejaculation splashed against her insides. She screamed, and lifted me up with her hips. I started thrusting again as the ejaculations continued. Five, six, seven, they just didn't want to end.

But end they did. We both were drained. I rolled us over and lifted a leg up between hers to hold me inside her. We fell asleep.

---------

Bright light was again pushing its way around the edges of the wood blinds. I pulled a pillow over my face to shut it out. That didn't really work, as Jeannie was already stirring next to me. In a moment, I felt fingertips petting my flaccid cock, and I pushed the pillow aside. The room still smelled of sex, and her smile was brighter than the sunshine peeking in. I kissed her, long and soft, trying not to start something. I was still drained. We skipped the shower this morning. She pointed out my cum dried on the inside of her thigh and announced she was going to wear it proudly all day.

Strolling arm in arm to our breakfast restaurant, she asked what we were going to do today. I thought for a moment.

"Well, I could ask around to see if there are any floating orgies in town."

"Charlie!" I got a hard jab in the ribs.

"That's more like the wife I came here with." I replied, laughing. "Or I could spend the day trying to pick up a cute babe so you can watch."

"Let's save that for some other time, something for you to look forward to. I've had enough new experiences for the moment. How about a normal, traditional, PG rated vacation day?"

I laughed, "Sounds boringly wonderful!"

After breakfast, she wanted to do some more shopping, and I chose to go with her this time. But as I followed her around, I was busily fantasizing about how I might try to have sex with her on the Ave back to Madrid, and then again on the flight home. It was a new world.