On Holiday on the Spanish Riviera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath. "That's very nice. Let's just hold him like that for a moment?" I wasn't in any mood to object. She put her forehead back on my shoulder and gently rocked her body side to side, and time stood still again. An indefinite time later she started slowly rocking her hips fore and aft and I instinctively matched her movement. The sensations were new. Even though the water was almost tepid, it felt cold on my shaft as I slid out of her, and so warm again as I slid in.

"The water's cold!" I muttered.

"Yea, a little like being fucked by a popsicle." She murmured back. That was an image I would have trouble getting rid of.

Another indefinite time later I could feel the pressure building in my balls and I started thrusting more strongly. She stopped her hips and lifted her head. After a quick nibble on my earlobe, she whispered in my ear: "Take a deep breath. Don't let this get away from you, just stay with me. I think we'll have plenty of opportunity later to shake the earth."

So I took a deep breath, and limited my movements. Then I took another deep breath, and another. It wasn't working and she knew it. She leaned back, hands entwined behind my neck, arms fully extended, looking at me with hooded eyes and a skewed smile on her face. "Well?"

I thought, and reluctantly decided to follow her lead. "I'll wait." I replied. She pushed away from me, drifting back for a moment, then doubling forward to put her thong back on. I re-tied my suit.

She stood again and looked around. "It's about time to head back. Francis loves spontaneity as long as it doesn't interfere with dinner reservations." As she moved by she gave my cock one last squeeze. By the time we were on the sand, my erection was gone and we strolled along hand in hand.

As we approached, Francis was expounding on something and Jeannie was laughing. Jeannie was on her side facing him, and each had a hand tucked between the other's thighs. When Jeannie saw us, she straightened out slowly and stretched her entire length. That brought a moment of silent admiration from both Francis and me.

"About time to head for dinner?" asked Sonja.

Francis looked at the very large watch on his wrist, and exclaimed "Oh, my, yes. We have just enough time to get dressed, especially since you are going to need a shower." He exclaimed to Sonja. To Jeannie, he asked if we would like to come back to his suite to dress, but she declined saying that we had everything we needed right here.

"All right, then we meet on the sidewalk in about 15 minutes." Francis finished, pointing in the general direction of his suite. He and Sonja gathered up their things, and left us, walking hand-in-hand. The images jumbled in my head were delightful, but had an edge of dissonance to them.

"Well, I guess I take a shower over there in the sand." I laughed, pointing to the fixture next to the chair kiosk. Jeannie just smiled at me. After I had rinsed off, I made my way back just in time to see Jeannie stand, legs spread, and bend forward to get her swimsuit bra positioned. I never tire of watching her. I did have to wonder at my ability to switch contexts, and women, so easily. Is that a character defect?

When she stood up she tossed me a towel. "They left us one of theirs." She watched me dry off, then handed me my shorts. "Not sure what to do with that wet suit."

I knew. I sat on the recliner, with the towel spread over my lap, and worked the wet suit off and the shorts on. I jumped up with a quiet "Taa-Daaa!" She dropped her cover-up on her recliner, came over and put her arms around my neck.

"We still OK?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"You mean other than a raging guilt complex for causing this? More to the point, are you OK? Do you still want ... this?"

"Yes." The statement was simple and direct and hung there for a moment. "Once you left with Sonja, Francis got me to open up about what was going on for us, and how I felt. He really drew me out, like a close friend. I swear that he is the only man I've ever met that can think like a woman. So I cried a bit, and he cried with me. But he also explained a lot. Things like what would make a loving husband do what you did, how a man thinks, and the things that drive him which he doesn't even know about or understand, normally. Also, he talked about some of the corresponding things that drive a woman, and he was right on. Some things about the absolutely unnatural demands that our culture puts on us. He gave me a lot to think about, and we'll talk about them later."

"But what about you?" She asked finally. "Are you sure you are OK with me going through with this?"

"I have no right to object now..." I started.

"Not an answer." She cut me off.

I took a moment to compose my answer. "Jeannie, there is honestly nothing I want more than for you to be happy, and if possible, for us to be happy together. How I could lose all sense and forget that, just looking at Sonja, I can't explain. I can't explain why I continue enjoying Sonja so much when my conscience is telling me to run away as fast as I can. I honestly want you, not Sonja, in the rest of my life, and want you to do what is right for you. I will unhappily walk away from you if you want me to, or happily fuck Sonja tonight while you fuck Francis, as I gather that is their expectation. I will never question your choice. Keeping you in my life is the only thing that matters." There were tears in my eyes.

She pulled herself up to my face and gave me a very gentle, tender, loving kiss. "What Francis said makes sense, and I want us to be OK, so this will be our mutual fling. I'm granting you retroactive permission to have, and enjoy, your 'holiday' with Sonja, and I intend to enjoy mine with Francis. OK?"

"Yes, OK. Thank you." A couple tears spilled down my cheeks. She gave me a last squeeze and turned to put on her cover-up. I watched it slide down that body that I do love and cherish so much, and the day got a little darker, literally, as the sun coincidentally drifted behind a small cloud at just that instant. We gathered up the last of our things, and headed off, hand in hand, toward that infamous door. The dissonance was still there, which was making the evening even more exciting, but now I really wanted to know what Francis had said to her!

As we jogged across the street (Spanish drivers don't stop for pedestrians), they emerged. It was perfect timing. Sonja was wearing a simple, short, shift with a deep scoop neckline of loose folded material that absolutely invited exploration. Francis offered Jeannie his arm, and headed up the street relating some tale with lots of gesturing. I offered Sonja my arm, but I had no fascinating tales. I decided that the best way to compliment Sonja on her beauty was to be obvious, so I leaned over and tried to get a good look down her dress.

"Nothing has changed since you last saw them." She declared, but was smiling happily.

"You are beautiful enough to make even a priest forget his vows! I can't believe I am lucky enough to be spending my holiday with you."

"Hm-m," she looked thoughtful. "I hadn't thought of trying that. It might be fun."

I laughed. "Francis may have persuaded my Jeannie to forgive me, but I'm not sure even he could convince God."

"So, it's true. You and Jeannie hadn't agreed to a sexual 'holiday' before you met me?"

"No, it would never have occurred to either of us, much less that one of us would become so taken by someone else that we would completely forget ourselves. We Americans don't normally use the word that way."

She turned thoughtful again. "Yes, Francis realized what had happened and chastised me for not asking more questions, to make sure. Causing problems for others is strictly against his rules, and my intent."

It was only a few blocks to the restaurant. We were seated quickly, as it was somewhat early, out on the patio with a beautiful view of the beach as the day came to a close. Francis and his many stories dominated the conversation, yet he was good at drawing each of us out. He was totally and casually in control. He described each of the local specialties on the menu, ordered the wine, and generally held court. He gently flattered both women, a skill I never acquired and wished I had, and Jeannie was glowing.

The dinner was excellent and unhurried. The sunset..., well the sun set. There were no clouds to catch color, so there was only a thin orange glow at the western horizon. The day stays warm here until much later at night when the breezes turn around and come from the water, so it didn't get chilly. Much of the warmth around the table, however, came from anticipation.

Somewhere around dessert, Jeannie asked Francis where he had met Sonja. "Why, I'm her mentor! You see, I started as an engineer, and had a couple new ideas that allowed me to build my own company and get ridiculously rich when I sold it. So, what to do? I had learned more about people and how to be successful than I had learned about engineering while building that company, so I decided to stay on as a guru emeritus and mentor young engineers with large ambitions."

"It turned out I was good at that. The young men I mentored did go on to build good careers, many on the fast track. Then one day, one of the rare women in engineering asked me to mentor her. I was an absolute failure, much to my shock. I had to go back and rethink the whole mentoring process. I had to start with the fact that it is all about power. Personal power. Positional power. For men, it is all rooted in the inherent power that comes from the constant competition between them."

"But women don't compete in the same way, they don't project that power that other men instinctively respect and are wary of. I realized that women who try to compete on that level will either fail miserably or surrender their souls and no longer truly be women! I had to ask myself, what was the inherent root of a woman's true power; the power that both makes them women yet allows them to control their lives, their environment, especially in a world dominated by men? A power that men will instinctively recognize."

"Asked in that way," I interjected, "the answer is obvious."

"Exactly! But I had no idea how a woman should develop and use that power. I saw very few examples of women who had figured it out, either. It took a lot of work and study; I became obsessed with the question. I eventually figured out something that I could teach a woman, and it has worked to date. It requires first that the woman become completely comfortable with her sexuality. She has to recognize and feel the power that she controls. She has to be able to project that power and use it, comfortably, easily, and automatically, without being explicitly sexual. It is a power that men recognize instinctively. Then, and only then, can I teach her to use it in the broader, masculine-power dominated world!"

He sat back and let that sink in. Sonja was smirking, and broke the silence. "Of course, the only way he could think of to teach a woman about her sexual power was to take her on as a lover. A sacrifice for him, to be sure, but he is so dedicated!"

Francis gave her a sour look.

"To be fair," Sonja continued, "he does not allow his student to become dependent on him. He forces us out into the world instead of holding us to him."

"True." Francis picked up. "Sonja is the sixth woman I have mentored, and three have already reached their dreams, and the other two are well on their way."

Sonja laughed. "He doesn't mention that one of the three decided, after a year with him, that her goal was to become one of the best paid escorts in Paris!"

"And she succeeded, and attends most of the top parties in the city with all the rich and famous. Not my cup of tea, but not for me to judge, either. She has become quite well off, manages her wealth herself, and is strongly sought after for both her physical and mental abilities." Francis retorted.

Sonja continued. "Jeannie, I owe you an apology. I knew what would happen, and I did not ask the right questions to verify Charlie was free to accept my offer. I never want to hurt anyone, so I am very sorry."

Jeannie reached across the table to take Sonja's hand. "No, it's ... Yes, apology accepted. What you and Charlie did hurt a lot, but it also brought me to Francis, and I have learned a lot in a very short time about myself, about us. And ... I find to my shock that I am really enjoying this definition of 'holiday'. So, ... sincerely, thank you!" The two women grinned at each other.

I looked at Jeannie and asked "Now I really want to know what Francis told you that saved our marriage. Can you tell me later, or should I ask him myself?"

Jeannie thought a moment, and then gestured toward Francis. I looked at Francis, who tented his fingers in front of him in a true professorial picture. "Short version: Mostly it was about how evolution has shaped us, male and female, and our responses. I think Jeannie can handle the basics, but the specific issue of your behavior today comes down to the simple fact that when a man is confronted by an unexpected opportunity to breed, his brain, specifically the cerebral cortex, just shuts down. You become a fucking machine, pure and simple. No trade-offs, no consequences, no choices, no thought. You didn't think about Jeannie at that moment because your genes didn't want you to. Now, assuming Jeannie makes the consequences of your behavior sufficiently painful, then next time you will experience a moment of panic just as your cortex shuts down and you will flee. Probably, but the second time, you cannot hide behind these facts!"

"Got that?" Jeannie asked pointedly.

"Yes! Absolutely! Indubitably!" I shut up. Time to change the subject again.

Francis looked at his watch. "As lovely as this dinner has been, I am anticipating an even more delightful evening. There is just one issue to resolve first. I offer my suite for all of us, or would you two prefer that Jeanie and I use my suite and Sonja and Charles use yours?"

I looked at Jeannie. I really didn't care, and this evening was all Jeannie's, not mine. "No, I really don't want to be that separated from Charles." Jeannie responded slowly. A leer slowly spread across her face. "I'm not suggesting all four of us in one bed, but I want to know he is near. I want him to hear me cry out in my passion, and I want to hear him as he comes. And Sonja, are you ...?"

"I'm a screamer."

"Good! I want to hear you too. And maybe I want to peek once in a while to see what Charlie is up to. Is that O.K., Francis?"

"Of course!" replied Francis, "Though, I am a bit miffed that no one wants to hear me screaming or whatever! Shall we?" We all stood, and Jeannie and Francis swept out quickly holding hands. Sonja and I followed, also holding hands, but at a slower pace.

"Let's give them a few minutes alone to get through those awkward first moments." Sonja said quietly, and drifted in the direction of the beach.

I slipped an arm around her, high on her rib cage, almost to her breast, and nuzzled her hair. "It has already been an unbelievable day, and I am having trouble believing that it is not over yet. Wow!"

She leaned back a bit and looked at me. "You're sure you're O.K.?"

"What could yet happen tomorrow scares the Hell out of me, but as long as Jeannie says we are good, I can't stop wanting you. You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen, and ..."

"Shush!" She nestled into my chest. "And the sex, it is enough?"

"It is everything. Please do not feel insulted, but being with you is not about bonding, but just pure passionate mating. I want to be in you, feel you enclosing me, fill you with my seed. It sounds so small stated like that, but the reality of it engulfs my entire universe when I am near you."

I could feel her nod her head as it rubbed against my shoulder. "Good, that is what it is supposed to be when on holiday."

"I'm tempted to drag you back into the water and finish what we started earlier!" I chuckled.

"No, I don't want to get sand and sea water all over the couch. Let's go see how our partners are doing." We strolled slowly back to the suite with our arms around each other, two lovers on the beach in the warm evening.

Inside, the bedroom door was ajar, and I could hear Jeannie's cries and see her body jerk with each thrust that Francis was delivering. I watched. Sonja looked at me. "She is beautiful. You are a lucky man."

"She is especially beautiful like this." I replied, just a touch sad that it was not me in there with Jeannie.

Sonja turned to face me, unbuttoning my shirt, and I undid the tie on her shift. She slid my shirt off my shoulders, and I lifted her shift off over her head. I again stared at her magnificent breasts. She slid my shorts off, and I stepped out of them and my shoes. I slid her panties down and off. I brushed my lips softly against the soft skin of her shaved pubis, gently kissing her.

After a moment she pulled me up, and looked deeply into my eyes. I could see the anticipation, the passion, and the arousal building there. I pressed my lips hard against her, my tongue deep in her mouth, in an aggressive act of surrender to her desires and wishes. I would do whatever she wanted for as long as she wanted it.

She went up on tip-toes to accept my kiss and give back. I felt her nails gently dragging down my sides and over my buttocks. She ground her pubic bone into my rapidly hardening erection. When she broke the kiss, she was already breathing hard. Her eyes darted around the room. With a toe, she straightened out the thick throw rug we were standing on and told me to lie down. She sat on my face, and her musk overwhelmed my senses. As I thrust my tongue into her sex, she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth.

As Francis had said, my cerebral cortex shut down. The animal part of my brain took total control. After a few moments of vigorous 69, I could feel contractions starting in Sonja's belly, and I shifted my hands to her waist. She let my cock flop back against my belly and leaned her forehead against its base. Her whole body shuddered, then bent in half and she screamed. "AH-H-H-H-H-H-H!" I glanced toward the bedroom, and could see Jeannie glancing back at us. I smiled into Sonja's sex as I moved my mouth in gentle circles to help her come down.

Sonja lifted and turned around to face me astride my hips. With her labia spread open, she gently caressed the length of my manhood with her inner sex. "What works best for you, when you want to last?" She asked.

I held my hands up in protest and shook my head no. "Tonight is too far out of my experience to know. Take me as you wish, use me, and I will give back my best, but do NOT ask me to think!"

She smiled, her eyes twinkling happily, slipped the head of my cock into her opening, and settled deeply down on me. My eyes closed without realizing it, and I became my cock. My senses were engulfed by the heat, the softness, the wetness of her depths, and I just felt. She ground pubic bone on pubic bone, and I just felt. Her vagina gently clutched me and slid over me, and I just felt. Gentle lightning played over the length of my shaft, and I just felt. She lifted almost off me, the air cooling my shaft, and then let the heat descend again, and I just felt. I somehow knew sex would never again be exactly as it had been.

My hands found her pendulous breasts on their own. She was leaning forward over me, and I opened my eyes to see her stare drilling into me. Her blond hair was loose, falling around her face and creating a little tunnel between our faces, blocking out the rest of the world. In the meantime, her heat continued to slide up and down my being. I lifted my hips to give deeper penetration. My erection was so strong it hurt, but in a good way. I was suspended on the edge of eternity.