On the Git of Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pam, sweet, sweet Pam, roll over for us." She lifts herself up on her hands and knees.

Oh...that looks so good, sights of things to come. After she's rolled over. She's looking at me with huge, huge eyes. I'm smiling at her, as I reach up to her shoulders and drag my hands down the whole length of her body. Starting at her shoulders. Flat over her breasts, down those firm abs. Flat one at a time down over her mound, then down her inner thighs.

"Sweet Pam, we're going to play a little game...OK!"

I reach up and pull the towel off her hair and lay it just over her eyes.

"No peeking now."

I wiggle my fingers at Reddy and just lightly stroke, barely touching, down one side of Pam's rib cage, she jerks just a little bit. Reddy smiles a big grin. Then he just touches her lips. I slide a finger tip across one of my favorite touch spots, the crease between the thigh and body. That draws a moan and a jerk from Pam. Reddy touches just the tips of his fingers to her nipples, rubbing them back and forth. We keep doing this, winding her up tighter and tighter.

A touch here, a touch there. I finally draw a finger tip, up her inner thigh to split her lips, and float over her clit. That draws a grunt and abs crunch from her. I motion to Reddy to pinch her nipples. That pulls another groan and jerk. I slide a finger back across her clit and down her taint, swirl the little rose bud and back up. Rinse and repeat...Fuck this is fun.

I get my little bottle of oil and pour some on her lower belly and pussy. Smear my hand in the oil, and skim down her clit. Roll my hand over. Slipping two fingers up inside her, rubbing the top of her. I'm thumbing her clit too. I pull out and reach up to her shoulders. Motion Reddy to follow my hands as I glide down the length of her body again, he's pushing his hands following behind mine.

As I skim one hand over her mound down her inner thigh, I motion Reddy to hook two fingers inside her and wiggle them. He's grinning and silently laughing. But he's doing it. I'm laughing at myself. Hey I like this directing shit, maybe I ought to go into movies, yeah porno movies.

She's a sight to behold, face all scrunched up, body twitching, knees flopped back. She's got one hand on Reddy's cock and she's trying to get it lined up with her mouth. She can't quite get the angle right, but she's trying. Licking the side of it, or just sucking on the head. I move my hands back under her ass, and then slide a finger up, putting a fair amount of pressure on that little star. Not to enter, it's not time yet.

So I wave Reddy back to pinch her nipples. I slither two fingers up in her, to stroke that G spot and thumb her clit. I motion Reddy up again, as he's sliding up her body I make a motion of, to him, of curling two fingers up and fucking real fast. That's what Reddy does. I shake my head, do it again making the motion faster, fast as I can. Then I hear that slap, slap of wet pussy, and his fingers just flying in and out. The palm of his hand is lightly slapping her clit. That really jerks her stomach up, and a long groan from Pam. I glide back up her ass crack and stuff the tip of my pinkie into her star. For some reason that breaks the dam loose.

"Fuck that pussy, slap my cunt, fuck it, fuck it, make me cum. Slap it, fuck it, fuck my cunt, O...O...O." Reddy and I are just staring at each other with our mouths hanging open.

"Slap it, fuck it, fuck, fuck,fuck,O...O...O."

We're trying not to laugh in amazement, and I don't want to slow her down. But it's just so wild the change in Pam. Shy sweet Pam to this monologue of; slap, fuck, cunt, cum, and O,O's. I motion Reddy to pull back from slapping his fingers into her, pull my pinkie from her ass. Stuff two fingers up to stroke her G spot and thumb her clit.

"OH...OH, rub my clit, rub it, make me cum. Please...Please make me... come!!"

So I roll my hand back stuff my pinkie up her ass, thumb in her pussy. Rock them back and forth as fast as I can, reach down with my other hand, pinch her clit. The noise just stopped, her heads so far back it's only touching on the top. Her backs arched up so much, only her tail bone is resting on the bench. Legs and knees drawn up, toes curled, mouth wide open, just no sound coming out.

She just drops, "OH...YEAH, fuck it, rub my clit keep going...do it. Make me cum again, cum, cum...PLEASE make me cum."

So I keep rocking my hand, thumb in her pussy. Pinkie in her ass, fast as I can. This time I lean down, drag my tongue up her clit, and flick it a few times. Suck it into my mouth and lightly bite down with my teeth. POP, the sound just stops again. Only this time my head's clamped between her legs, and she's strong, damn strong! I lightly keep my tongue flicking on her clit. Her body is just shaking, every time my tongue flicks over her clit, she jerks hard. Still shaking, so I flick my tongue hard every couple of licks. Suddenly she pops her legs open, pushes me away.

"NO, no, no more, no more."

Both hands are covering her sex, legs clamped together. But as I look up her body she's staring at Reddy's big cock, that's standing proud. Right above her face.

"Pam, sweet, sweet Pam. You want some of that big red neck cock. Yes you do, I can see it, you want some of Reddy's big cock. You going to suck that big dick, Pam sweet Pam. I can see you want to, don't you? Want to suck some big dick?"

"Reddy sit up on that upper bench, let Pam suck your big cock, she wants to."

"Don't you Pam, sweet Pam."

As Reddy jumps up to the bench, Pam turns and knee walks up to him, staring in his eyes. She grasps his cock and slowly starts jacking it up and down. Watching his face, she leans down and slides her tongue around the head of his cock. Then sucks it into her mouth, just sucking on the tip. As she starts floating her head up and down.

I get my little bottle of oil, dump some on my hand. Then knee walk right up against Pam's back, spreading her legs as far apart as I can get them. I rub my slippery hand between her legs and rub a lot of oil on her lips. Then sit up and rub my cock between her lips and rock on her clit. She just shivers. I lean up to her ear.

"You like sucking on that big dick, Pam sweet Pam? You're such a nasty girl. I know what a nasty girl would like even more, don't I Pam sweet Pam?"

I pull back from rocking on Pam's clit and slip just the tip of my dick into Pam. As I slide slowly, oh so slowly into hot wet pussy.

"Want more cock, Pam sweet Pam?"

Her head comes up off Reddy's cock. "OH...God YESSS!!" I stroke into her a couple of real slow strokes. She goes back to bobbing on Reddy's dick.

"You got cock in both ends, Pam sweet Pam. You a nasty, nasty girl aren't you?" "You want more nasty, Pam sweet Pam?"

I can kind of see her head nod, I think anyway. I don't think she wants to stop now. I get my bottle of oil and pour some down the crack of her ass, onto my thumb and cock.

"Ever had someone play with your ass before, Pam sweet Pam?"

"Nooo." I hear just as my thumb pops pass the muscle into her. "OH...sooo good!"

"You're such a nasty girl, Pam sweet Pam. You got a big cock in your mouth, one in your pussy. Now a thumb in your ass. You're a nasty, nasty girl!!"

I keep slowly stroking into her and dripping oil down on my thumb, as I work it back and forth in her little butt hole.

"That's a nice big cock you're sucking on, Pam sweet Pam? Maybe you'd like to fuck that big cock. Climb up there and stuff that big cock in your little pussy? Would you like that, Pam sweet Pam. Think nasty girl's sweet little pussy can take all of Reddy's big, big cock?"

I slowly pull my thumb out of her, and slid back, slipping out of her pussy. She doesn't even look back at me. She just climbs up on Reddy, reaches back, aligns up his cock and sinks down...

"OH...FUCK," head back, eyes closed, she just sits and shivers.

I press right up against her back, reach up to cup her tits, roll them gently in my hands. Lightly pinching and pulling on her nipples. Oil from my hands rubbing all over her body. Tit's feel so slick and hot. Fuck that feels fantastic, slippery soft flesh. Nipples sliding between my fingers. I can squeeze hard and her nipples just squirt out my fingers.

"That feel good nasty girl, you like sitting on Reddy's big dick?" "Hey nasty girl you like that big cock. You ever had one that big before nasty girl?"

"Nooo."

"Oh...nasty girl you love Reddy's big cock stuffed in your little pussy?" Ride that big cock little nasty Pam. She's not, sweet sweet Pam now. She's nasty, nasty Pam likes riding Reddy's big cock."

As I'm talking dirty in her ear, she is sliding up and down on Reddy. I'm playing with her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples. She leans away from me, to put her hands on Reddy's shoulders, and starts bouncing harder making. O...O...O noises and little grunts, pants.

"Nasty girl starting to really like riding big dick? Getting hot for big cock, nasty girl?"

She's bouncing harder now. I almost hate to do this, yeah right. I push her chest down to Reddy's, and hold her there.

"Nasty girl loves big dick, she's going to love this!!"

I push my cock against her star and POP, it slid pass the muscle of her ring. I stop right there and hold them still for a little until I feel her start to wiggle. Then I lift on her hips, like I'm going to almost pull her off Reddy. Then slowly slide balls deep in her ass.

"O...O...O...FUCK!!"

She rolls her head back and no more sound comes from her wide open mouth. I start to pull back, and then I press her back down on Reddy's cock. Pull her up and slide deep in her ass, pull back and set her down on Reddy.

We've never done this before, Reddy and I, DP a girl but he's got the idea right away. One in, the other out. Pam's just stationary, muscles shaking. Head back, no sound, but mouth open in a silent scream. Reddy and I are getting the rhythm down pretty good, it's not as easy as it sounds but we're rolling in and out, out and in. Pam starting to shake harder and I hear soft little 'o...o...o...o.'

I pause a half a beat, than slide in the same time as Reddy. Both in, both out, in, out. That brings a sharp cry up from Pam. Then a deep, deep moan, followed by a quick deep breath. Head back, mouth open in a silent scream. Her muscles just clamped down on us so hard, I almost couldn't move in her. Her ass wanted to lock me in place. Reddy kept moving, so I did too.

That's when that scream burst from her at full volume, and she just wailed and wailed. When the volume started dropping, so did she. She just lay on Reddy's chest. I skipped that beat on Reddy again. One in, other out, in and out. Out and in. Pam started coming down.

I had the feeling though, that she wasn't done. I think Pam is one of those girls that can just cum and cum and cum. So I skipped that beat with Reddy again. Both in, both out, in, out. I could feel Pam start winding up again, skipped back to offset beat again. Went a few seconds then skipped to same beat. I lifted her hips a little so Reddy could really thrust up into her pussy, as I just slid in and out her sweet ass. Both on the same stroke. Pam rose up her chest and head from Reddy and started moaning again.

We both were stroking into her, I looked to Reddy and mouthed, 'hard,' then pulled back till I was almost out of her, just stopped there. Reddy started powering up into her, fucking her pussy hard. I held on for the ride awhile, just holding the tip of my cock in her. I mouthed 'stop' then started fucking her ass, fast. As Reddy held still, all the way in her. I caught Reddy's eyes, 'go,' and pull back in Pam's sweet, sweet ass.

He's really hammering her pussy, she's almost sitting up on him. So I pinch and pull hard on her nipples. Her body is shaking and jerking continually now. Head back a chant of 'O...O...O...fuck.' Rolls out from her, repeated again and again. So I start following Reddy's stroke, fuckin her ass. Same stroke three or four times. Skip a stroke, then offset stroke her several times. Skip back to the same stroke, stay powering into her, because the chant changed. 'Oh...fuck, oh...fuck, oh...fuckkkk.' Her muscles clamp us again.

She throws her head back and screams. No pause, just straight into screaming, it's not as loud as before. But scream she does. As she starts coming down, we don't let her. We keep powering into her, fucking her hard, same stroke. 'No...no...no...not again,' as we hear a huge, deep, grunt.

She clamps down on us again...CUMS, we keep fuckin her hard. I skip stroke her again to offset rhythm, and then back to same stroke. Her heads hanging down, as she grunts hard and clamps down, cums again. I really love it, when she gets this rhythm going. Pant, pant, clamp then cum. Pant, pant, clamp then cum. No screams, groans, or grunts. She's just cumming about every third or fourth stroke. Doesn't seem to be stopping, her body's in a constant shake. Her insides feel like her muscles are rolling. Its stroke, stroke, cum.

Something catches my attention, Reddy's rhythm starts to break, he's going to cum soon. I slid back out of Pam, step down, grab the bucket and scrub my cock, pouring water on it. I've been winding her up all night, I'm going to fuck that sweet pussy and fill it up!! I jump back up, and grab Pam's hips pulling her off Reddy.

"SUCK THAT COCK BITCH!!" Pam drops down and tries to swallow Reddy's cock. Jacking her hand on his shaft. She grunts as I slam my cock into her pussy, fuckin her hard. Now it's Reddy's turn to chant.

"AH...FUCK, goin cum, goin cum...ah fuck...grunt...cumming, fuck cumming!!" You can see when his muscles knot up and he clamps his ass cheeks together. Starts pumping Pam's mouth full of cream. She's game as she still jacking on his cock, sucking and swallowing as fast as she can. I'm still hammering her pussy, hard. I feel that knot of pressure behind my balls, start to break. Streak up my cock, I pump pulse, after pulse, after pulse of cum into Pam's sweet sweet pussy!!

"OH... no... No."

She throws her head back, clamps down and CUMS one more time! Screaming her joy to the ceiling. Then she drops, laying her head on Reddy. The only thing holding her up is my grip on her hips, as I slowly long stroke in her. Back and forth slowly until I stop. I stand there just holding her, enjoying the moment.

Then I gently let her down to lay on Reddy's big chest. Kneeling onto the floor beside them, I look into her eyes. Reddy's got his fingers up playing with her hair. Her eyes are so huge, looking back at me, that I can see her emotions right on the surface. She has so many rolling through her right now, her chin starts to quiver and her eyes fill. My heart just aches for her. I don't want her to start feeling guilty, for what we've shared.

"Nasty, nasty Pam... so sweet, sweet Pam. You're a beautiful, beautiful woman. Such a special sexy woman, I'd be so proud of you, anytime, anywhere. You're a very special, special lady, a nasty lady. Those are the best kind."

Her face is streaked with tears, but she starts laughing.

"Would you like Reddy to carry you to your bed?" I look into Reddy's face and see approval. "Have him crawl in bed with you and keep you warm all night?"

She's smiling, laughing, with tears rolling down her face, and nodding her head. I laugh with her,

"You can't keep him. I need to have him back, but he'll keep you warm tonight." She's still laughing and nodding. I lean over and kiss her forehead, then gently on her lips.

"Sorry I have to leave you, sweet, sweet Pam. I have to go find my pretty little Kitty Kat, see if she's been nasty too."

Outside of the sauna I gather up my clothes and dress. I'm wondering where Kat and Mandy might have gone off to. Possibly the RV or the pool. I don't know where Mandy's camp is. Ah then I remembered, she's staying in the house. Well the RV's the closest, so there first. No luck, it's empty. I wander toward the pool, but even before I get there, I know they're not there. It sounds like there are a hundred people in there.

But I go up on the deck to look anyway. I almost expect it to be a big orgy, with all that's going on around me and Kat, but it's not. Just naked people drinking beer, partying and having fun. But the pool is full, so I know they are probably not here, but I have to look anyway.

Looking around I don't see them, but there's Toon and Kayla. That's kind of a surprise. When I've talked to Toon before, he's said that Kayla doesn't do casual nudity. She's real shy, with a bad self image of her body. He's wanted some suggestions, on how to build up her confidence, of her own beauty.

Maybe some of it's started to work. I wave to catch her attention. Put my fingers in my mouth like I'm going to whistle real loud, circle my eyes like I have a set of binoculars, looking at her. Put both thumbs up in the air, bouncing on my toes. She drops out of sight underwater, one hand and arm rising out. Giving me the universal one finger sign of unanimous approval.

I know Mandy's got a room in Judith's home, but I don't feel right about poking around in their home. As I get close, I see two figures by one of the side exits. From the shine of the porch light I can see the red high lights in their hair.

Their dressed, holding each other. Mandy's crying on Kat's shoulder. I can see Kat's got her arms around Mandy's waist, Mandy's got her hands on Kat's shoulders. Kat's holding Mandy, stroking her hair with her face, trying to comfort her. I recognize this scene for what it is, a farewell, a goodbye.

At this a lump forms in my throat, my heart aches for all of us. I really don't want this to end on such an emotional negative. I start softy slipping up to the corner of the house, where they can't see me. I'm thinking about Kat's strict Catholic upbringing. Their church schools are not known for their understanding.

"KATHRYN PATRICE McDOUGALL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

I shout in as low a brogue voice as I can. It has the reaction I thought it would. Kat leaps back away from Mandy, clasps her hands behind her back. Trying to look like the innocent school girl. Not like one, caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Then I step out from hiding, walking toward them.

"God DAMN you Dee, you sounded just like Father O'Brien!!"

"Oh...come to Father O'Brien. All you naughty little children, confess your sins." I wrap an arm around each of their shoulders. I pull them up tight to me, lay my head on Mandy's soft hair and kiss her forehead.

"Mandy, Mandy...babe, no tears girl...no tears."

"Oh, Dee...Kat won't take even my e-mail or anything!" "I won't see either of you ever again!!" She's sobbing and starting to cry again.

"Mandy, never is a long time and not wrote in stone."

"Kat's told me about what's going on with you two. About your rules and things, what she's promised you will never happen. I agree with all that, I would die if I harmed that. It's beautiful to watch you two, see the bond that's possible. It gives a girl hope to think it might be possible for her too." She looks up to my face, tears sliding down. "Oh, it hurts...it hurts, Dee. Never to feel this again!!"

I'm rubbing the side of my face in Mandy's soft hair. Just watching Kat, she's got a soft, sad smile on her face. Looking between Mandy and I. She lays her head on my chest, leans over to softly kiss Mandy's lips. She raises her face to me, looks in my eyes, than closes hers. She stays still, face lifted, with her eyes shut for several seconds. I realize she's 'feeling' me, a big smile opens to shine. She opens her eyes, and gives me a small nod. I drop my head, wondering, if I really want to do what I'm thinking of doing. Well here goes!

"Mandy, Reddy's staying with Pam tonight. Would you like to come with us and sleep in the big RV bed?" I know I'm hesitant, scared. But I can't see this not happening.

1...456789