On the Git of Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mandy...Mandy you ready to land?"

"Fuck no...I want to fly like this forever. WOW, Dee fucking WOW!!"

"Sorry girl, but the grounds coming up. Rides always have to end." "Here's what going to happen, I'm going to steer all the way to the landing field. When we get close, I slide back up your lines to the top. When we get real close I'll holler FREE. Then I'll kick loose of you, and you land normal. Got it?"

"Yeah, got it Dee!"

"LOVE YOU GIRL, WE REALLY LOVE YOU, be careful." The last was said in almost a whisper. Be careful.

I let go of her slider and started up the lines. When I got to the top of her chute, I could see we had plenty of time. So I wanted to give her a little more thrill, I swung my approach toward where the trees were tall. I brought her in just skimming the tops, and gave her the "FREE" just past them.

As I kicked loose of her lines, I pulled down hard on my front lines to dive toward the ground, fast. Just above the ground I pulled on the steering lines. Fast and hard, to level my dive out and just skiming the ground, high speed. Tucked my legs up to the side and flew straight down the runway. My ass just a foot off the ground, 20 yards, 30 yards, 50 yards. I let the speed bled off, I was coming closer to Kat and the car. When I felt I was slow enough, pulled both steering lines up to stall the chute and stepped down. Twenty feet from the car. I looked back at Mandy. She was jumping up and down, telling anyone who would listen about our jump. She looked so excited and happy. My heart felt for her. She looked over for me, saw the car and RV. Dropped to her ass on the ground and just sat there. She knew that goodbyes had been said, and it was over... I turned and started stuffing my chute into my gear bag. As I got done, Kat laughed.

"Look at that goof!"

Mandy was bouncing, waving at us. Blowing kisses with both hands. Kat and I both waved to her, blew a kiss. Kat crawled in the driver's seat. I took one last look around, said goodbye to the best boogie ever. Crawled into the car with Kat and headed off to follow Reddy home.

1...456789