On the Git of Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you safe girl?"

"Yeah I'm clean and on the pill too... fuck it, fill me up!"

She looks to Kat all spread out in front of her.

"Yum."

Then she does the same thing as Kat did to her. Reaches under to grab Kat's ass and pull it to her, all the time looking up into Kat's eyes. Then drags that long tongue up Kat's slit. She takes her face moving it side to side like she's trying to burrow between the outer lips into the soft wet inner. Takes just the tip of her tongue and flicks it on Kat's clit, pulling a long moan from Kat. They're still staring eye to eye. I'm playing with Mandy's tits and nipples. Mandy takes one of the outer lips and gums it like she's chewing, then goes back to just flicking the clit. Does the same on the other side, then pushes two fingers quickly into Kat, slams them in and out like she's fucking her. Rolls her hand over to rub the top of Kat's pussy, looking for that special spot. She looks up to Kat's eyes, wiggles her ass back into me.

"Fuck me, fuck that little pussy with your big cock. Make me scream. Fuck me and fill it up!"

Then she dives back into Kat. I let go of her tits, drag my finger nails down her sides, making her shiver. Jerk her hips back to me hard, and rub my cock up and down between her ass cheeks. I grab my cock and push it down between her thighs, but don't enter her. Just slip my cock between those smooth, sweet, little pussy lips. Hump back and forth rubbing the top of my cock against her clit. Pull back and slip into her just an inch or so, back out and rub her clit again. Push in a bit deeper, back out and rub on her clit again.

This time I drive all the way in hard, bump the bottom of her channel. That raises her up with a long, deep, groan. She goes back to that fuzzy red little pussy in front of her. Fuck she's tight, small inside too. I keep bumping the end of her channel, but I'm sliding in and out smooth. As I push hard into her I bump the end of her again, she seems to like it, I take in a "chuff" from her each time I hit bottom.

Kat's just watching me, as I fuck Mandy. She does something to Kat, and Kat's eye lids just flutter and her head falls back. Only a second then she's back to watching me. Suddenly I see Mandy's arm start jerking in and out real fast, a wet slapping sound fills my ears. Kat's eyes roll back to where I can see a lot of the white. Her head falls back with a long, low, deep groan.

Mandy's fucking Kat fast, so I'll fuck her fast. I start driving into her hard and fast. Hitting the bottom about every other stroke. That brings her head up with a sharp cry, but her hand keeps slapping into Kat's juicy pussy. I squat down and really start driving up into Mandy. Slow, but use long deep strokes. I don't want to pound into the end of Mandy and hurt her, or make her sore. But I guess that's not a problem, as she looks back at me.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me hard, make me scream!"

She's not slapping into Kat anymore. Just fingers curled up, moving, thumb rubbing on her clit. Kat's trying to watch me but her eyes are fluttering, half way rolled back in her head. I drive hard into Mandy, some long hard, some fast and short, pushing her hard. She's not even trying to lick Kat anymore, just using her hand and fingers. 'Yes...yes...yes...yes' I hear that chant start from Mandy. Watching her ass just shimmy from my pounding, looks so good.

I look up and see Kat start to shiver and shake. Her eyes roll all the way back, ugh then, UGH and Kat CUMS. She's just shaking and jerking up and down.

'Oh fuck...oh fuck' from Mandy, so I'm driving short, real fast, hard into her. Head goes back and she SCREAMS. Her pussy's clamped down on my cock so hard, but it also feels like its fluttering, or rolling inside. Her head drops to lie on Kat's thigh, and she's drawing in deep gasps of air. But bless her, fingers and thumb are still moving in Kat, and she's shuttering, shaking. God...Damn I'm having fun, making, and seeing women cum is one of my favorite pleasures in life.

I sense Mandy's starting to settle down, so I take long deep strokes. Hit bottom, long stroke, stroke, hit bottom. Mandy starts climbing again, 'no-no-no too much, too much'. 'Oh fuck...oh fuck.' Head comes back and she just howls... I look up at Kat, her chest and face are glowing pink, her mouth hanging open.

Mandy's starting to come down. So I grab her elbow and start pushing it into Kat, trying to get Mandy to keep going. She picks up the movement, and then I go back to feather fucking her. One hard fuck, then feather, hard, feather. Keep doing this until I heard 'no-no-no-no.' Start long hard, short-short-short, long hard. 'No-no-no more, no more.' She just lays her head on Kat's thigh and sucks air.

I think this will be the last for her, so I let myself go and just hammer her, hitting the bottom almost every stroke. Look up at Kat, she's just humping into Mandy's hand, eye's rolled back. Pumping her hips.

I'm really pounding into Mandy, feel the pressure behind my balls race forward, hear 'oh fuck...oh fuck.' I blasted out, pulsing shot, after shot, after shot, into Mandy. Head comes back and she SCREAMS. I keep making long slow strokes into her, just floating down. Finally just slow to a stop, and lay over Mandy's back, still in her.

"Can I have it back?"

"What?!" Mandy jerks her head around to look at me.

"Can I have it back...I came so hard I blew the head of my dick off in there somewhere!"

Kat just blows up laughing. As Mandy groans.

"Funny, funny man!" "Oh I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but fuck that was fun!" "I came sooo hard and sooo often, never in my life has it been that good!"

Kat leans over to whisper in her ear, "your welcome."

I bust up and can't hold it in anymore, as I start belly laughing. I just slide off and fall into the pool. I sink on down to the pool bottom. I see Mandy's turned to face where I'm at, I reach out and grab her at her waist. Get my legs under me and just explode out of the water, carrying her high in the air. She's screaming, Kat's ducking water and laughing, Reddy's standing by us just hooting up a storm. German girl's trying to hide behind Reddy, peeking out at us. I turn and set Mandy down along side Kat. Grab Reddy's arm and pull him to stand in front of the two redheads.

"Reddy, do you think that there could EVER be as beautiful an image as these two make sitting here in this magical place?" "Two beautiful redheads, pale clear skin, beautiful bodies, blue green shimmer off the water, fog behind them and moon starting to peek out of the ocean!!"

"Yeah Dee, and you got to fuck'um both."

"Ah Reddy, crude and blunt as ever, and the truthfull too."

"What was so funny with you three a bit ago? Damn near woke up the whole party?"

Kat and Mandy are still laughing some, holding hands. Kat leans forward and hooks a hand round Reddy's neck.

"Your welcome."

That blows them both up. Mandy screams and laughs, Kat's laughing so hard she can't stay sitting up. Then I hear that wonderful sound from Mandy, 'laugh, laugh. Snort. Laugh, laugh, snort.'

"Oh...fuck Mandy's a snorter, that's just too perfect!!"

She's got both hands over her face, hiding but she just can't quit. 'Laugh, laugh, snort, snort.' Reddy doesn't know what's going on or why 'your welcome' is so funny. But he's starting to chuckle then lightly laugh. German girl is starting to have a very girlish giggle. 'Laugh, laugh, snort,' I can't help it either and start belly laughing. Well if someone was asleep around here, they're not now.

"Yeah hell Dee, let's grab all the girls and head for the sauna."

"Sounds like a great idea to me"

"Me too."

"Me three."

So we all trooped to the sauna, fuck it was hot. They must have it cranked up to 120 to 130 degrees. It was a large sauna. Had three levels of tiered benches, room for about twenty people. Maybe a couple more if they're real friendly. All natural cedar on the walls, redwood on the benches. A bucket by the heating unit so it could be used for steam too. Looked to be about ten people in there right now. Lot of room for us. Reddy and German girl jumped to a mid tier bench. So I sat on the bottom tier, sideways, resting back against their tier. Kat leaned back against my chest, and then Mandy rested back against Kat's chest. I gave a nod up to Toon in the upper tier corner, had his lady friend tucked under his arm.

"Hey ToonToon how can you stand it up in that corner, must be 140 up there?"

"Just like you pale face, white man, can't stand the heat. This is just like sweat lodge to me."

"Yuh flat-head injun, like you don't know enough to get out of the cook fire. That why they call you red man, got cooked a little sitting to close to the fire?"

"Kayla why do you put up with that res flat head?"

"Yeah Dee, I could ask that beautiful kitten there, why she puts up with a big ugly jar-head mug like you."

"There you go again Kayla, bad mouthing my racial heritage."

"Dee, you don't have a racial heritage, you're just another fuckin mutt." "But that beautiful little kitten you've got cuddled up there, she smells O' the bonny green hills of Ireland." "Maybe that other one too, huh?"

"Toon, Kayla, meet Mandy. A beautiful little honey by way of B.C. Drag her out for some dives, she's cool and good, good people too."

"Hey pretty lady" from Toon.

"Did you meet pretty kitty, and the ugly mug, up here at the ranch?" Asks Kayla.

"Yeah, I could just barely drag these three days away from school, had to for my sanity. Too bad I had to come up here alone. Yeah, I've got a wee bit of the Irish in me."

"Pretty lady what you doing in school?" Toon's going to college too.

"Med school, starting my intern training when I get back. So I probably won't get another break to jump for a year or two. Damn it all!"

Kat pulled my head down close to her mouth and whispered real soft, "remember this sauna, and when I said I would take care of you."

Kat turns "Hey Pam quit hiding back there, come say hi to these big studs. They bark but don't bite much, only when you want them to." "That's Toon up in the corner with Kayla, big fuckin red neck right by you is Reddy, told you about my hubby Dee here, this pretty little girl tucked between my legs is Mandy." Kat starts cackling in a witch voice "Careful little girl I might munch on a Mandy." That draws a big laugh from everyone.

"But as usual Reddy has no manners at all. I know his mama taught him better, but she must not have used a big enough hammer. Who's the pretty lady you have tucked under your arm?"

"Oh, shit sorry Kat and everyone, this is Marta. She's from Germany, met Judith and Jace on their honeymoon. On a boat trip down the Rhine River."

Marta gives us all a little wave, but doesn't say anything. Either she's kind of shy, aside from riding Reddy's dick by the pool, or her English's not very good. Kat waves her hand in a come here motion.

"Come on and shake some hands Pam. Hey you guys this is one girl you can't look down on. When I met her by the pool she's got to be close to six foot. Made me feel like a little school girl. But you big sticks are falling down on your job. Pam here was sitting by the pool, bummed out because she couldn't get anyone to ask her on some good jumps, and had to go by herself. That's got to be a sin, shame on you boys!"

I don't know how anyone missed seeing this girl, she must be at least six foot, tight, tight body. Four pack abs, slim model type body. Smaller breasts, for her size, tight little nips. Smooth as a baby's butt on her camel toe. Narrow hips, and long, long legs. Christ she's got some long pins on her, throw in a very pretty face, blond hair and bright blue eyes. She must have been wearing a burlap bag and a paper sack, to have everyone miss seeing her.

"Dee I'm almost ashamed of you, I know it's been a long time. You've always told me, you remember how hard it's for the newer jumpers to get on dives. Yet here you leave poor Pam sit by the pool crying in her beer. Take her out and show her a good time!"

With that my little kitten gives me a big wink, with her evil grin on. There's something going on in that devious mind of hers.

"Hi Pam, where you jump at?"

"Dee, I'm down from Vancouver." With that she puts her finger on her nose and pushes up.

"Oink, oink. I jump with the Pigs in Space." At that everyone just busts a gut laughing.

"Yeah I know some of those guys, how did a pretty girl like you get messed up with a bunch of monkeys like them?" "Dude, Charlie, Jake and that happy slut Cam still around?"

"Yeah, Cam is the one that got me interested. I knew her all the way through school, she always tried to get me to come out, but I was wrapped up in school. She finally got me to jump last year and I've been hooked ever since."

"Got a lot of jumps Pam?"

"A couple hundred." At that I cock and eye brow at her.

"OK, 253." Pam laughs.

You see all jumpers who have less than a couple thousand keep a log book, write down each one and a little of what happen on the dive. I quit logging a few years ago, I'm over 4000 maybe just tipped 5000. Been out the door a time or two, had a fuck of a lot of fun doing it.

"OK pretty Pam who oinks, we'll throw your ass out the plane a time or three tomorrow."

With that I see that Mandy's about asleep and Kat flagging fast. The heats getting to them, so I better put the girls to bed. I sit up and shake them a little.

"Mandy I'm going to put the little kitten to bed, I wish we could take you with us, but we're sleeping in a single bunk."

"That's OK, I know Judith's little sister pretty well. So I got a place in the big house."

"Eu that's pretty cushy. We stayed in a room last night. Reddy just got the RV here today. Nite, nite, everyone."

Kat puts her arms around my neck, gives a little hop, and then wraps her legs around me. As I head on out the door with the soft peels of laugher following us.

The RV's not too far away from the sauna, so I just keep going with a kitten wrapped around me. Getting up the stairs and through the doors is kind of tricky, but we manage without bumps and bruises. When I dump her on the bunk. I have to clear off all my clothes that I threw up there earlier. Then I can climb on in, with Kat and me in a single bunk it's kind of tight, we've done it before. She's such a little bit, it makes it fairly comfortable. Wicked thoughts for me again, I can make it a little more comfortable. I spoon up to Kat from behind, slip my cock between her thighs. Slide back and forth a little, till I'm good and stiff.

"Oh, Dee I'm sleepy."

"Just getting comfortable kitten."

As I pull her hips back to me, the angle becomes good and I slip right on in. Pull her up tight against my chest; tuck my nose in her hair, my hand up her belly to cup her breast. Just lay there and breathe her in. God...I love her. It doesn't take long and she's softly, deeply breathing.

I know it's not going to come soon for me. I'm still lightly buzzing, plus I think I've scared myself. I thought Kat was going to be the problem, keeping 'playing' to no ties and one off. I've realized that most of the night, it's the girls this or the girls that. I've been thinking of them as a pair and I can't have that. Mandy's going to go her way and we're going home.

It's been my greatest fear and now...a fond desire. What's happened with Mandy was way too easy and deep too fast. I know what that means, when lust, pheromone, respect and...come together this easy. It can turn into a lot more. The couple of incidents on the way up the coast were not very satisfying to either of us. With Mandy it's way different. Plus with us being here for two more days, I know they're going to want to play again. And I don't know what to do! Laying here in her smell, her hair, and her body. I love her so and I don't know what to do! It's going to be a long night!

I doze off and on most of the night. Thinking, trying to sort this out. I slipped out of her body midway in the night. Found myself on my back with her cuddled up tight to me, just softly stroked her beautiful hair. God, how I love her. Wondering how we could have ended up where we're at? Floated back to sleep, then woke to again play with her hair and the smell of her body. Hoping, wishing, that everything would stay good.

Last time I awoke it was starting to shine a soft light. I just lay there watching her sleep, touching her hair, watching her breast as she breathed in and out. As I watched, her lashes fluttered very lightly, stilled, and fluttered opening a little, closed again. Then slid all the way open looking up at me.

"Dee, my Dee did you sleep at all? I can see that machine of yours turning and spinning its wheels. Kept you up all night didn't it. My manly, man, hell on wheels skydiver is afraid. For his love and of his love. Come let's get dressed and walk and talk. Judith showed me such a good place to walk yesterday morning, come."

"God kitten, how can you know me so well, I love you so?"

"Cause your half of me, Dee. To know you all I have to do is feel myself, and then I know what you're feeling. You're the brains, Dee, I'm the emotion. You watch for me, I feel for you. You care for me, and I love you. You love me, and I care for you."

As we walked along this path toward the shore, holding hands.

"Dee you're trying to think your way through something that's almost all feeling. You're chasing your tail, but you can't catch it because it's not a tail. Dee you watched me and found this problem before it blew up on us. Watching with your wonderful mind. Now you have to trust me, and I know you're having trouble doing that. Dee, emotion is my part of our soul. I'll take care of you like you took care of me, watched for my 'shine', I'll watch for your heart and your love." I'll take care of you, already have made plans too. I'll fix up your fears, I know you're worried about Mandy. Getting tied together too much. Mandy and I will play some more. Only if it's OK with you. I think I can handle the emotion."

"Isn't this such a special place, all this Island? Judith brought me to this little hill above the beach. Watch for a while, maybe we'll get lucky like yesterday. Oh...yes there they go!!"

As I watched out in the bay, a large body rolled up, then a massive blow in the water casting, a high spray. Followed by another, then another. The last one crested the water, black and white. Orcas, killer whales. We watched them for about ten minutes, blowing then under. Up to blow again, sometimes one would crest. Other times there would be a tail slap. I stood there in amazement, the beauty of the whales, the shore line, and the forest, was just surreal. Very few clumps of light fog on the bay, Whales blowing. Early morning light, crisp, cold, clear air. Standing on a small knoll, above beach and shoreline. Deep forests, green behind us, big tall trees...thank you God.

"OH...Kat we forgot our cameras!"

So far three 'mental images for life.' I know I'll never forget any of them!

When we got back to the RV, Reddy was getting eats together.

"Hey humans, getting chuck made up. Ham and eggs, hash browns, OJ, and coffee."

Kat giggled, "Reddy, you're such a red neck. Big fried breakfast, but you're a lifesaver for the coffee."

"Buddy, this RV has got you traveling top cabin. I thought it was going to be power bars and beer like usual." Kat got a little green, when I said that.

"God no, that sounds disgusting!!"

"Kitten when you're hustling to make the first load, after a long night of drinking beer. A little of the hair of the dog and whatever's handy, works good." "Besides the first load, after a hard night can get a little ugly anyway. More than one party dude has lost it on the way up, especially if the air is rough."

123456...9