On The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,794 Followers

I'd given her several of mine, once I was through with them.

He glanced over at Audrey, who was making an elaborate show of not looking at him as she scanned around for a place where she could sit and bury herself in her phone. She ended up on the floor over by the flat-screen with her back obstinately aimed at Ryan, waiting for Lexi to finish; she'd only come over so that she could steal our notes from physics class yesterday. So, with Audrey safely out of sight, Ryan switched back over to me, and now there was no doubt about what he was into, his eyes blasting holes in my chest.

I'd never hooked up with Ryan; never so much as gave him a handjob, so sitting around in my underwear with him was a new experience for me. He was a nice enough guy (which was why I wasn't attracted to him), and he had that lean sexy body like a lot of swimmers have. Huh, I reflected. Chad Pfeiffer's on the swim team, too. The thought crept into my head as I obligingly gave Ryan a wink and a show, pulling down my bra to unleash my nipples.

"Fuck," he blurted, and I giggled, and then a suspicious Lexi lifted her head off his dick again and glared at us.

"What?" she demanded.

"Nothing." Ryan was smirking like he'd just gotten away with murder, which I didn't get; all I'd done was show him my tits. That hardly makes him special at Glen Avery. Besides, by then I was already covered up again. I raised my eyebrows at Lexi and shrugged.

"Hurry up, Lex," I ordered. "We need to get into this physics bullshit."

"Yeah, hurry up," Ryan echoed dumbly, lifting his hips a little to prod Lexi's face with his cock. He left a little snail-trail of precum along her cheek. "I'm dying here." He winked at me as she went back down, and with a warm smile I continued our game, pulling my thong sideways so that he could look at my pussy. We both had broad, mischievous grins by this time, and with Lexi hard at work and Audrey safely oblivious, I didn't see any real problem in continuing to tease him.

This time, he at least kept his mouth shut as I jammed a finger crudely into myself, masking my face with one of those overdone fake-orgasm expressions, with my mouth slack and my eyelids falling. He was totally into it, staring at my cunt while he flexed his hips a bit, driving up into Lexi's face. We both had to stifle another laugh as she started to choke; by that time, I was pretending to suck my juices off my finger. I was dry as a bone; there's always something just a little sexy about watching a bitch swallow a dick, but I just wasn't into Ryan.

"I want to cum on your tits," he informed Lexi, driving up harder, and I dug out my phone to start filming; even Audrey, frowning, glanced over. I made sure she wasn't paying attention to me, then I stared over at Ryan and pointed insistently at my eyes. He smiled cruelly as he got the message. He was getting to his feet, those sleek quads bunching as he towered over her and started to jerk his meat, while poor dumb Lexi ripped off her shirt and leaned way, way back. "Right on them titties, bitch!"

She was still working on her bra when, unexpectedly, he took a half-step forward, his dick angled down, and blew a hard load straight into her eye. Jesus, the kid had good aim! He and I were laughing hysterically as Lexi, supremely pissed, tried to clear her eyes and duck away from the next dose at the same time; she accomplished neither, the second blast smashing into her nose. "God fucking dammit!" she exploded, spluttering, sneezing his semen, and he winked at me as he squeezed out another few drops.

I sucked in the last of the smoke, spasming with laughter; Lexi was already up and swinging, topless, at the helplessly giggling Ryan, her open palm making solid contact with his face. As for Audrey, she merely shook her head in disgust. "See?" she sniped with her spiteful little smile. "And you wondered why I cheated on you." She sighed and put her phone away as Lexi swore her way toward the shower, leaving Ryan grinning and naked with a deflating prick.

"No," he replied, sinking back onto the bed. "I didn't really wonder."

I looked over at them and blew out the smoke. "So. Physics?"

* * *

Some days were like that. It's what we did, my friends and I. Bored, we amused ourselves with the nearest toys available: our bodies. But other days were more serious, and those were the days that I spent working my way through The List.

The rumors spread every morning during homeroom, when we'd ask our dumbass teachers if we could "go to the bathroom." We'd meet there, or under the stairs, or back by the boiler room: me, Aud, Lexi, and Katherine Wong. All of them were prime, jiggly eighteen-year-old American women; all of us liked fucking, and all of us liked bad boys. I was the leader, of course: I'd been doing it longest, so I'd taken more cock than almost any girl in the senior class. Partly that was because, at nineteen, I'd had a head start, those fuckhead parents of mine making me repeat that one year; most of it, though, had to do with the undeniable fact that I was hotter, bolder, and gave far better pussy than any of my friends.

Not that they weren't damn good, too: Lexi's eyes were better than mine, Audrey had bigger tits than me, and Kat's blowjobs were legendary. But, like I was fond of reminding Lex, you can't put your dick in an eye. Audrey had learned that monster breasts hurt sometimes, like when the guy got his momentum going from behind and they really started swinging. And as for Kat... well, she was famous for vomiting once at a party after she'd sucked off all the starting members of the senior soccer team. Eleven loads had proven too much for her little Oriental tummy, and she'd spewed about half a cup of semisolid, cloudy sperm all over Dave Jarvis' bedroom carpet.

That Dave's dad was Kat's math teacher had only added spice to the story.

But they were good fucks, all of them, and we'd had no shortage of fun that year. Working as a team, we'd scanned the detention room for likely partners and comprehensively laid them all; legal boys only, of course. None of us was interested in going to jail. We'd stolen copies of the discipline rosters from the guidance office, trading them like baseball cards in Lexi's room later, deciding whose offenses deserved our pussies. And, almost every day, we'd met like this and compared notes from our homerooms.

"Jessica says Craig is just out sick today. No suspension."

"No? I thought they caught him doing drugs."

"Whatever. Look, I'm just saying what Jessica told me."

"Huh. Well, no biggie. He'll get suspended soon. What about Jared?

"Ooh, Jared. The good news is, he did get suspended. The bad news is I already fucked him." Good-natured giggles. "And I do mean 'bad,' ladies."

"Oh." A knowing nod. "Small dick?"

"No. Just no technique." It appeared he hadn't lasted very long.

"Any word on Tyler?"

"Tyler Carter, or Tyler Yee?"

"Both." More giggles. "Shit, either."

"Well, I fucked Carter three weeks ago, and he was okay. Yee... I don't know. Bethany's his girlfriend, and she told Amy Foster he likes anal."

"Eww." A pause. "Wait. Bethany Clark?"

"Bethany Taylor."

"Oh."

"What about Chad Pfeiffer?" I asked. "Is he in school today?"

There was a doubtful silence, and then Katherine shook her head. "Dude, I don't even know who the fuck that is. Do you mean Bobby Pfeiffer? On the track team?"

"No. Chad, his cousin. In our class." Kat was an idiot: third-ranked in the class, and no common sense. "Bobby's a freshman, you pedophile."

"Bitch. That's why I was asking, to make sure you knew he was." Kat shivered. "I don't like track guys, anyway. Too bony." We all paused, remembering track and field guys we'd known. Audrey's reply came as a dark mutter.

"Well, not all of them."

"I don't know about Chad," Lexi shrugged, "but Zach's usually in my homeroom, and he's out today."

"Zach?" Katherine frowned, then nodded. "Oh. This is about that fight yesterday? On the upper field? Zach Norris?" She sniffed. Kat knew all the high-ranking nerds, and Zach was just behind her in our class. "He smells. Nice guy; I was surprised he got in trouble."

I shrugged. "I know. He was fighting this other geek, Chad Pfeiffer. Tall? Swimmer?"

We all looked at each other, but nobody knew whether his suspension had come through. Lexi, who didn't remember the fight very well, kicked at a cigarette butt on the floor. "I heard he really beat the fuck out of Zach," Audrey mused. "He's bound to get, like, three days?"

"Five," I replied with certainty. The beatdown had been vicious. "Knocked his teeth out. The police might even get involved, if Zach's parents get all bitchy. But he and Chad are, like, best friends usually, so who knows?"

"Right." We all looked at the floor, considering, and then Kat sighed.

"I have to get back. It's AP Calc, so I can't ditch it the whole period. I'll find out which Tyler is suspended, and then put my moves on him." She started off with a pleasant nod and a saucy sway from her lovely slim ass, an ass that might soon be getting its ticket punched if Tyler Yee had anything to say about it. Lexi was next.

"I'm already set to hook up with Craig, tonight after I fuck Brad Newton. I'll find out what's up with that."

"Good." Audrey scratched vaguely at herself; I wondered whether she was getting an STI or some shit. "So, what's up with Chad Pfeiffer?"

"Chad's mine." I said it with that flat, hard alpha-bitch tone that placed an immediate smackdown on all the others. "I'll figure him out."

Aud frowned. "What about Mike?" I'd asked him out on impulse the other day, after he'd been nabbed for donkey-punching a sophomore. I blinked. "Aren't you going out with him?"

"Shit. I forgot." I sighed. So many bad boys, so few vaginas. I shrugged. "Well, whatever. I'll just play it by ear. But hands off Chad, whore." I elbowed Audrey fondly. "I don't need him getting crabs or something off your stinky fucking hole."

"Fuck off," she scowled. "I need another wax, that's all."

* * *

I got laid a lot, but I always remembered the good ones.

Mike Young had done a bad, bad thing. On a dare from one of his dumbass friends, he'd crept up behind a sophomore in the halls and socked him hard in the base of his skull. The kid had gone down like a shot moose, leaving Mike and his friends to skip off up the hall to the mixed laughter and shock of the many witnesses.

One of which had been me.

I'd stayed around long enough to see the sophomore stagger to his feet while a couple of Student Council shitstains sprinted off to rat Mike out to Mrs Evakian. And then I'd turned to Audrey, who'd watched the whole thing with me. "That was Erin Young's older brother, right? Mike, I think?"

She shrugged, glassy-eyed. Goddamn druggie. Nine in the morning, and she was already tripping. "I think so. He's in my anatomy class."

"What, right now? With Mr Graham?" Aud had anatomy third block, which was about to start. Mike would be called down to Evakian's office any time now, so I needed to hustle. "Legal, right?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

I pressed my purse into her confused hand. "See you soon!"

I raced to drop my books off in AP history, then told the teacher I needed the nurse pass. He didn't give two shits, even if he knew I wasn't going to the nurse. I stopped off at a bathroom outside the anatomy room, where I reached under my skirt and stepped out of my thong, but everything was done quickly and efficiently. So when I arrived at Audrey's class I made it before they'd even taken attendance. "Hi, Mr Graham!" I chirped as I breezed past him. "Sorry to bother you, but I think Audrey has my purse? I'm just going to grab it from her, thanks!" I left him no time to reply; I find that's usually wise with male teachers, though I did glance back to make sure his head was buried in his laptop before I took a detour on my way to Audrey's desk.

Instead, I crouched down right next to an oblivious Mike. "Nice shot on that sophomore, cutie."

He looked at me perplexed; we were not really acquainted. "Huh?"

I grinned at him, glanced back over to make sure Mr Graham still wasn't looking my way, and then took Mike's pen and wrote my number across the top of his notebook. "You'll need this," I explained when he looked suspiciously at me.

"Why?" He was on guard; he knew he'd be getting called down soon.

"To set up a time that I can come get this." I tossed my thong in his lap, then whirled and strode to grab my purse from Audrey. "Thanks, Mr Graham!" I called over my shoulder as I disappeared.

When I came around to his house that night, he was already wallowing in a beanbag chair playing Half-Life. His dad had frowned when he answered the door. "Michael's grounded," he snapped, before I even had a chance to introduce myself. "He got suspended."

"I know, Mr Young," I replied sweetly; he knew me because Mike's sister, the cheating little slam-pig Erin, was a junior cheerleader. "But Mr Graham said he could turn in his anatomy project late just because I'm working on it with him. So, like, my grade really depends on it." Lies, all lies; I was nowhere near stupid enough to saddle myself with a dolt like Mike Young for a group project. But his father didn't know that. "I really need an A."

"Huh. Well, if it's for school..." I gave him one of those winsome, girl-next-door smiles as I entered, and within five minutes I was closing the door of Mike's bedroom while he took off his shirt.

"Thanks for getting my underwear back to me, Mike," I told him sexily, slinking back toward him with maximum sway. "I do appreciate the gesture."

He was grinning already, sitting on his unmade bed with a pair of basketball shorts leaving a good five inches of his boxers exposed in the back. He leaned back on his arms and looked up at me like I was his dinner. "Well, shit. It's not like I need it, or anything." He was looking my body over appreciatively. "You're Kelly, right? Erin's friend from cheerleading?"

"Well, I wouldn't really call us friends, per se..." I nudged his legs apart and stood in between, leaning down to play with his sparse chest hair. "She cheated off me on a test last year, but I already kicked her ass for it."

He laughed gutturally. "Yeah, that sounds like her." He knew where this was going, obviously, looking critically down my dress. "Your bra matches your thong," he observed, peering inside. I could see my underwear now, draped casually over his desk chair next to his backpack. I winked at him.

"I've been walking around all day with my pussy hanging out," I giggled. My fingers circled his nipples. "Want to make me decent again?" I straightened and pulled up my dress, showing nothing but skin and wetness. "Or do you think I should just, y'know, leave 'em off?"

He slapped that grin of his straight up against my slit, attacking with just the kind of careless abandon that I enjoy; I like a guy who doesn't waste time. He already had his tongue up my hole even before I got my dress over my head. "Yeah, Mike, there you go..." I cooed, parting my legs a bit more so that he could get under there; he had a nice, square jaw. My bra clasp gave me no difficulty, of course. "Fuckin' eat that sloppy cunt," I rasped.

Bad boys usually like a filthy mouth on a girl.

I settled back into his waiting hands, which he had the decency to provide right underneath my naked ass. He was clawing and squeezing at once, evidently a man of experience. "You like that, you dirty fucking whore?" he demanded, his thumb stroking just outside my anus, and I shut my eyes and shuddered; this was escalating quickly. He was delivering long, eager licks along my slash, systematically from bottom to top, sweeping away the lint and sweat of a long day at school. Hell, I hadn't even showered after cheer practice, I'd been in such a hurry to get over here; I smelled nasty even to myself.

I hadn't figured he'd mind, and naturally I was right. Hell, he reeked too.

'Yeah, I like that," I breathed, and already I was lost. I could be a cold, calculating bitch, but I don't hold back when a guy's willing to get up into me and play around. I don't act; if I sound like I'm enjoying it, that means I'm enjoying it. "Lie back, honey, and I'll like it even more."

The cool air of his room hit my slick pussy as he leaned back, glaring up at me in that powerful, forceful way most guys have when they're about to get some, his eyes drinking in my nude body. "Shit, you're a fucking hottie," he muttered. He was scooting up onto his narrow bed. "How come you and me ain't ever hooked up before?"

I shrugged, descending with my knees alongside his ribcage. I stank, a woman firmly in heat. "I hate your sister," I replied bluntly. "Other than that..." I was scooting up with him now, his skin warm and smooth between my thighs; I wanted more of that mouth of his.

"Shit, I hate her too." He reached up to tap on my thigh. "Swing around there, Kelly. Get down on that dick, bitch."

I obeyed. 69 is not usually as great as people think, but it's fun for awhile. Not that I needed a whole lot of foreplay. "Which dick?" I teased as I repositioned myself; his hands were already straight back onto my ass, loving it right in his face. Why not, too? I had the best body in the whole class, by far. I reached down for the tentpole inside his basketball shorts. "This dick?"

"Aw yeah," he snapped, swagger dripping with every syllable. "That dick, bitch." He was back on me at once. "Jesus, you're soaking."

"Hell yeah." Already I was pushing his shorts down, the boxers following right behind, and there was his long veiny penis staring me in the face. It was thick and straight and perfect, trembling in its little nest of hair. "Soaking for this cock, baby," I whined as I bent down, slowly letting my tits graze across his abdomen as I opened my mouth. He tasted like an armpit when I stabbed my tongue between his balls. Like a man. "For this big fucking cock."

He loved it, arching already, my tongue basting his scrotum. When I'm really into it, I like to get way down in there, into the crevices where all the nastiness lives, and holy shit was I into this now; I thought about that sophomore crashing down, the cruel look on Mike Young's face, his lips twisting into a sneer, and then I reminded myself those same lips were currently slurping on my cunt and I swear to god, I just about came right then and there, not five minutes in.

He seemed to understand, chewing on me with absolute and total abandon, like I was paying him, like his life depended on how much of my labia he could suck on. "Jesus," I whispered into his crotch, losing control and loving every minute; my fingers gripped at his balls, my whole body twisting serpentlike across his, and my vag was fluttering already.

"Holy shit," I heard him wheeze from behind me. "You're one hard-core slut." I closed my eyes, reveling in his praise, knowing there was no better cocksucker at Glen Avery High School, and then I was sinking hard into a swampy orgasm, the kind that starts slow and then builds and builds and builds until it leaves you scarlet and breathless, lying slackly across your man's body. His tongue turned me into a sweaty mess while his dick waited, forgotten in my fist. "That's it, sexy," he urged, and now I felt fingers inside me, twisting and hooking, and it was like my body was wired up to a shock generator. "Now get up on that dick and show me what I want to see."

I'd have done anything for him right then, the sexual chemistry scary and real; a guy who can make me feel like that can do whatever he wants with me. I roused myself, shaking off the delicious lassitude, wanting to please this badass with his big purplish cock waving in front of my face; I sucked hard on it, letting the saliva build, though I have no idea quite why I thought I'd need any extra lubrication. I blew out a hard breath and craned my head around toward him. "Want me to ride your hard cock? Is that what you want?" I was repositioning, crablike, my thighs slick.

Voboy
Voboy
1,794 Followers