On The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers

Chad shrugged. "Shit. You're on the wrong topic, Kelly. Get him talking about Lord of the Rings, and he won't shut up." We started walking, slowly, toward the swim locker room. Fuck, but he was built! Why had I never noticed him before? Because he'd been a good boy, that's why, and not for the first time I wondered whether I'd made a mistake in ignoring nerds.

Indeed, I'd only ever done one other nerd, in the early days of my sex life, when I'd been curious about the JROTC kids. Glen Avery had a detachment of Army kids who strolled around during PE and threw spinning rifles at each other, and I wrongly assumed that a kid who could handle a gun could also handle a woman.

Oops.

All the JROTC guys tended toward nerdishness, but a few of them looked pretty hot in uniform, so I'd selected one of the seniors and taken a chance. The result had made me vow never again to fuck either nerds or soldiers; he'd shot off after about five seconds, and he'd been kind of a jerk about it. My first thought had been to go on down there, get him hard again with my mouth, and give my pussy something to sing about, but he'd been squeamish about me sucking a dick that had just cum inside me. I hadn't understood that then, and I didn't now, but the kid's older brother had been home too, so I'd just allowed him to fuck me instead.

"Wrong topic?" I smiled deviously. "Look at me, Chad. All he had to say was hi. You're saying a friendly greeting to a female is a bad topic?"

He thought about his answer awhile before he gave it. "Well, let's just say Mike's not very good with the ladies."

I sniffed. "He's not the only one, Chad," I pointed out gently, drifting toward him as we walked. I nudged his bare arm with mine, that first touch of sweaty flesh for him to think about. "I'm practically throwing myself at you."

He glanced down at me, his expression careful. "I know you... you chase badasses, Kel."

"No no, honey, I don't chase them." I took his arm, stroking the chlorine away. "I catch them, Chad." He shrugged, his arm sliding along mine. "You're a badass now. I'm going to catch you, too. Soon." Jesus, I was starting to get all juicy already; that arm of his trembled like a hose under pressure. "Hell, why wait?" I giggled. "We're just about naked already, Chad."

"Jesus."

"Right? So, here's the deal," I pressed on, seeing my opening. "You go into the locker room, wait around until everyone else leaves, and then text me." I shrugged. "Easy-peasey-Japanesey. I'll come in and we can shower." I winked, slow and lewd. "Together." I'd sent him my digits as soon as my calc quiz was done; that's how long it had taken me to get his contact info. "Too easy."

He looked doubtfully around. He was already hardening, as I could see all too clearly. "You're not serious." That adam's apple bobbed again; I wanted to lick it. "The track team is still down there; they'll come into the locker room soon, too."

I laughed lightly. "Whatever then, Chad. It doesn't have to be the boys' shower room, obviously," I shrugged. "I can play anywhere. So can you, Chad. My car? Your car? My house? Your house? Right here and now, up against the wall of the swimming pool?" I let him imagine all that for a few seconds, and then I shrugged. "I can be patient. Like I said, I'm going to catch you."

"Why?" He didn't seem nervous, I was happy to see. Just curious. It was possible, I reflected, that he wasn't a virgin. I thought of asking, but I didn't need to; it would be obvious soon enough. "Why me?"

I stopped, which forced him to stop. I waited until he turned around to face me. His dick was nice and hard now, and better yet, he didn't seem to mind that I knew. Kind of useless to try to hide it, anyway, in a suit like that. I waited him out, staring up and down his body, knowing he was doing the same to me, and then I licked my lips. "Do you have any idea how sexy it is," I replied quietly, "when a man destroys another man?" I extended a finger, slowly, letting him back off if he wanted to; and when he chose not to, I rested that finger right on his lengthening penis, tracing it lightly in his swimsuit. It was hot and firm, as expected. I was careful to keep my face neutral. "Any idea at all?"

He was looking crafty now. Apparently, even nerds get confident when sexy bitches touch their dicks. Shit, that thing was lurking underneath there like a bratwurst, outlined by the wet shiny suit. I could even see where the head mushroomed out; I wasn't making any secret of staring at it by now. "I'm starting to figure it out."

I smiled quickly, a fleeting little twitch of my lips, and then tapped twice on his cockhead. As expected, he flexed under the speedos. So I took my hand away and arched my back. "So then. The shower?" I had my lower lip between my teeth and my hair twisted around my fingers. "Or someplace else?" He ought to be reaching for me, grabbing my tits, cupping my pussy, whatever; I'd worked with sullen boys before, and timid ones, but most of the ones I went after would have already been fucking me by now. Hell, that was why I was attracted to them. On a whim, I took his hand and moved it to my chest. "Something to play with, while you decide."

He reacted with commendable speed, at least, seeking my hard left nipple with unexpectedly accurate fingers. Immediately he was stroking me. I made a big show of standing calmly and not reacting much, but inside I was fucking boiling. Jesus, I was horny! He'd be able to smell it coming off me in waves, if there wasn't so damn much chlorine in his nose. I waited while he made up his mind. "I'm telling you, Chad," I said, hoping I sounded as casual as I wanted to, "I'm going to catch you."

He moved in at once, swooping low, sticking his tongue down my throat with the innocent enthusiasm of every first kiss, ever. Well shit; I shouldn't have been surprised. I mean, how much teasing can one guy take? But kissing wasn't what I usually got from my guys. Worse, he tasted like the pool. Still, when a boy gets aggressive, that always means better things are coming.

So I stepped to him, recovering quickly, pressing my body into his. I raised my leg up, my foot tracing his calf, so that I could get our hips closer. My mouth was already moving like the experienced kissing machine I'd made it, deftly handling his lips and tongue, biting softly, and then my hand was straight back onto that sausage he was carrying around in his swimsuit.

He broke off abruptly, straightening, his eyes wild. "We can't do this here!"

I was heaving, already humping his leg. "You sure?" I asked him, all hot and sexy, but the truth was that I wasn't that interested in getting fucked out here by the pool where anyone at all could pass by. I'm willing to be watched, but I do have my standards, and even someone with my class standing would feel Evakian's wrath if I was caught bending over out here. Just because most of my bad boys would have already been in me by now didn't mean it was a good idea. "I think we're already doing it," I whispered into his ear, giving his solid cock a harsh squeeze.

So even though he was right, and we wouldn't be stripping down and breeding like rabbits against the north wall of the gym, that didn't mean he wasn't getting a taste of what it meant to be bad. "Not here," he murmured, straining. Ooh, I thought to myself as I stared into his blue eyes, I could turn him into a goddamn sexual typhoon. I'd make him into a fucking dynamo. I owed it to the world to take that wild kid who'd put the boot into one of his best friends, and make him channel that dark wild energy into the world's many deserving vaginas.

Starting with mine.

I gave him another squeeze and smeared my lips one more time over his, enduring his insistent fingertips on my nipple before I jerked myself back like a woman about to fall off a cliff. I gave him a hard shove, sending him back toward the pool gate. "What?" I demanded, grinning widely with my eyes wide. "You don't want this?" I posed for him, feet at shoulder width and hands on my hips, like I was getting ready for a cheer performance. I let him look, and I looked myself; the drawstring on his suit was getting a workout. "You do."

"You're terrible." I wasn't the only one breathing hard.

"Well shit," I drawled, reckless, "if you're worried about the track team finding us in the showers, and you're worried about someone finding us here..." I smirked and let his brain finish the sentence, all the while forcing myself to get back under control. I was better at it than he was, but then I'd had more practice; I was soon marginally able to think straight, at least, though my pussy still oozed. He was gaping at me, his face contorted. "You name the place," I challenged him. "Text me."

I turned on my heel, feeling his eyes on my ass the entire time I pranced back toward the upper field, leaving him keyed up and raring to go; I never once looked back, my senses still on high alert but unable to take care of the throbbing demands between my legs.

So I took it out on the underclassmen, backhanding the shit out of Abi once I was sure the coach wasn't looking. And then after practice I fled to the nearest handy male; Jason, from that abortive tryst in the faculty restroom, lived nearby. He'd been suspended again, of course, so I figured he'd be home, and bored.

He certainly was. I managed to tempt him away from Half-Life; it wasn't really that difficult.

* * *

I pulled my phone out afterward, as Jason was in his bathroom taking a shit. It was one of those smartphones, without the buttons; those were pretty new then, but this was Glen Avery. Every kid in this town had the newest, coolest shit. My thumbs, still used to my old Blackberry, flickered into my phone list and set up a text message to the contact I'd labeled Cock #27 CP.

Got to keep track of my boys.

I pulled up a new message, already cursing the data rates on these things, and tapped in a message to Chad. "You know the swimmer girls check out your dick, right?"

Yeah. So I wasn't really expecting a response; I was just taunting him. I wanted that boy howling at the moon with frustration for every second he wasn't balls-deep in me. A few minutes later I heard the rattle of Jason's toilet paper dispenser, and sent Chad another text. "Did you enjoy beating on him?" Then I switched the thing off and laid it on the bedside table, next to Jason's little pot stash.

He came out without washing his hands; disgusting, but since I'd just taken his dick I didn't really figure there was any point in commenting. We fucked around another hour or so, but my heart wasn't really in it; when I finally left, feeling a little swollen, I whipped out my phone on my way to my car.

As expected. No response from my little Chad. So I teased him some more. "Did you see his teeth fly out of his mouth?" He'd probably be despondent when he got that one; I assumed the Pfeiffers were paying for Zach's dental work, and that Chad's folks were taking it out of his ass. Still, I didn't care how I was making Chad feel, other than what I was shooting for: aggression. Lust. Energy. I wanted him revved up whenever he saw me, like one of those balsa glider planes, where you wind up the propeller before you let it go; I wanted him to feel like that propeller. When he saw me, I wanted him to be unable to stop himself. I sent off another one: "What felt better: you grabbing my boob, or me touching your cock?"

I drove off, feeling the slight bloat of Jason's semen gurgling in my stomach and pussy; I'd be fine in another hour or so, but in the meantime he'd shot off quite a bit out of that big dong of his. Apparently, the poor shithead had been pretty backed up. He'd blamed me, but I'd more than made up for it; we were square now, and I doubted there'd ever be any reason to see him again.

I had taller fish to fry. With bluer eyes.

The next text was meant to ramp him up. "You should be happy that the other nerds are scared of you now."

Soon, I thought as I chucked my backpack across the room; as always, my parents were MIA. Soon, he'd get back to me. He wouldn't be able to help himself. I sighed and dug out my calc work; I usually tried to get my homework done before anything else, but by the third problem set the smell of Jason's body on mine was starting to disgust me, so I went and took a shower.

I got out and thumbed off another message to Chad. "Come over and fuck me." Then I polished off my calc and went to grab a snack. I was halfway through a bowl of cereal when my phone vibrated on the counter. Ah! Cock #27 speaks!

"My parents won't let me out of the house."

I was quick with my reply. "Fuck them. Sneak out anyway."

I could almost hear the frustrated regret seeping through in his response. "It's not that simple, Kelly."

Whiny bitch. I set my phone down and started in on my physics work, figuring I'd just make him sit on pins and needles for awhile. I wasn't worried. It was what I'd expected. I'd never been over to his house, so I wasn't about to suggest putting on black pajamas and going in like a sexual ninja to fuck him on his floor or something. I shrugged and glanced out the window; I'd wait until the sun went down, then send him a good-night message.

I nestled naked into my blankets late that night, my teeth brushed and my alarm set, before I picked my phone up one more time. "Think of me tonight, Chad. Then come find me tomorrow."

I rolled over and shut off my light.

* * *

I showed up before school and killed time in the library, studying for a Shakespeare quiz. I felt strong, energetic, refreshed: I was on my game, because I fully expected I'd have Chad's dick in me at some point during the school day. He was desperate for my pussy, I told myself. He'd as much as admitted it last night, his pitiful little texts pointing out that the only reason I hadn't fucked him already was because he was obeying his parents.

That gave me pause. Most of my guys didn't give two shits what their parents said.

But I rejected that doubt, remembering the look on Chad's face as he'd kicked the teeth straight out of his best friend's mouth. He'd be itching to jam it into me, I figured. I'd need to be ready; as soon as I saw him, it would probably be game on. At this point, as kids started showing up with their coffee cups and bagel bites, Chad had two choices: fuck me, or avoid me indefinitely.

So, yeah. He'd be fucking me.

I made sure to sit where I could see the door, figuring he'd pass eventually; his locker was nearby. Kat Wong showed up first, though, her slender little body in a short, sharp dress, makeup right on; she looked good. "Hi, bitch."

"Hey, sexy." I looked down at my own outfit, my usual uniform of low-slung skinny jeans and a top cropped just enough to show off my navel. And underneath, a sturdy bra that could survive a little grabbing. I had a spare in my backpack, just in case, along with a boring and practical pair of underwear that could accommodate leakage. Nice sandals, too. "You're looking fine, like a little Oriental princess."

"Shit, Kelly." She laughed as she sat down beside me. "Oriental? You sound like a seventy-year-old man. It's 'Asian' these days. Did you seriously not know that?"

Of course I knew it. I just thought Oriental sounded better. "Jesus. You're not, like, offended are you? Want to go back into your safe space? I could have called you a chink princess."

"Stop that."

"Gook princess?" I was enjoying this.

"Fuck you. I'm not Vietnamese." She pulled out her Shakespeare. "What are we on?"

"Act III. Whatever; you slopes all look the same to me." She knew I was teasing. It was the kind of thing my dad would say.

"I could say the same about you little white shitheads." She riffled her pages. "Dude, I need to hustle. I didn't get anything done last night." She paused and considered. "Well, that's not quite true, actually," she smirked.

I glanced over. "So? Was it Carter, or Yee?"

"Yee." She sighed. "He didn't even try to put it in my butt, either. It was good; he nutted in me, like, twice. Ate me out, even."

"What, after he busted?" She nodded, grinning craftily. Not a lot of guys will do that. I frowned. I might have to take a turn with him.

Kat returned my glance. "Still on your little Chad Pfeiffer kick?" She went on with a certain relish. "I heard Amy Waller talking about him yesterday."

"Really." I rolled my eyes. Waller was just a cheaper version of me. "Well, that little fucking bitch can get in line behind me. She can have him when we're done." I made a kissy face. "I'm going to fuck him today, Kat. I can feel it."

"No shit." She giggled. "Stars and planets aligning? Is it fate or something?"

"If it is," I shrugged, leaning back, "then he'll be passing the library right... about... now..."

A pause, yet another gaggle of freshmen drifting past in Brownian motion. The pause lengthened, and I started to think of what I could say to cover my shredded prediction while still sounding cool, but success! Just as I was getting set to open my mouth, Chad did appear in the doorway.

"Jesus," Kat muttered. "How'd you do that?"

I waved, waiting until he noticed me. "Hi, Chad!" I trilled. "Come sit with me."

He looked over, standing there in the hall with his backpack over one shoulder, and I grinned in relief. I can read a man, and I could tell I'd succeeded beyond my wildest dreams: this kid wanted inside me in the worst possible way. I flickered my glance downward to check for a tent, but it was hard to tell with those jeans. Kat was shaking her head and grinning as he sauntered past the bitter-faced librarian at her desk. That old bitch hated this. It was bad enough, her having to open her precious library before school so kids could study; a million times worse was when they used her space to socialize.

I didn't like her. I made it a point to do as much socializing as possible.

"What's up, Chaaad?" Kat turned his name into a long, taunting, drawn-out flirt. "How's it hangin'."

"It's not hangin'," I sighed with a broad smile. "Not for long, anyway." Chad stood uncertainly.

"Hanging to the right," Kat said with certainty, laying her Shakespeare down on the table. She arched her back, those little Chinese tits practically quivering. "Haven't talked to you in awhile. That was a bitchin' fight last week, kid."

"Thanks," he told her shortly. He turned right to me. "Can we talk?"

He didn't sound whiny, I was relieved to hear. "No. I've talked enough." I looked up at him through my long eyelashes. "How about you? Do you really want to talk?"

He swallowed. I wanted him a little bit pissy, even angry. I wanted that animal to come out, the phantom force inside him that had put the boot in. I wanted that barbarian to breed me. I was looking to see the moment where he decided to fuck me; he'd probably look away and clear his throat. "No," he admitted, leaning on a chair. "I don't."

"Well, that's good." I put my pen down. "I think it's time we moved past words, don't

you agree?" Kat snorted a chuckle beside me, but I ignored her. I licked my lips. "The Chad I saw last week was a man of action, not words." I winked. "Want some action, Chad?"

"Niiice," Kat blurted, her face a bright and crafty grin. She'd seen me work before. "You two should just fuck right here, on the table. Get it overwith."

"Hey!" The librarian was shocked, glaring at us like we'd just pissed in the wastebasket. I winked back at her, feeling salty, before I turned my slow gaze like a pair of battleship guns onto Chad. I waited, letting the tension build, winding that propeller... "See?" I nudged Kat. "Told you he wouldn't be hanging long." We both laughed at that one.

He stood there while we watched him get hard, and just like that I saw the change come over him. He'd been sullen, rebellious, trying to seem dangerous; now, standing there looking at our grins and our tits, he finally, finally smiled. Like a weasel, too. "So, Kelly, the answer is yes."

Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers