On The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,799 Followers

Stars, sparks, and a dull ringing noise; and through it all Chad fucked me at that same blistering pace, stretching my orgasm out far past where I was expecting it to fade; I was clutching him with my arms and legs now, holding him close as he pounded me, and then he gave one of those strangled grunts men give. "Yeah," he groaned, cornflakes in my face, and then he was slowing down. Long, frantic strokes, shoving my spasming body around on the couch, before he gripped hard at my waist and cried out as he blew straight into me.

Maybe it was the curve of his dick, or maybe the fact that I'd wound that propeller just a little too tight; whatever it was, I actually felt the spurts, his cock shuddering. My eyes rolled down to see our hairless six-pack bellies smashed together as he inseminated me. We stared at each other, just as close as two people can be, and like always there was nothing for me in that moment but absolute, total satisfaction: I was a hot girl that guys wanted to fuck, and when they did, it never failed to make me feel like a queen.

And then, as is often the case when you put out for inexperienced bad boys, the end was abrupt. He collapsed onto me, our bodies already stuck together by the various fluids leaking out of us. Bad breath and heaving bodies, and the slow easy softening of his shuddering penis; that's what the end was like, and I ran my hands gently up and down his spine, gently tickling. He hadn't disappointed me.

We took another few minutes to relax, touching and nibbling and grinning like stupid idiots, but the clock was ticking. "Thank you," I told him, and I meant it. "We're going to do that again. I want to see if there's anything special about that curvy little dick you've got."

"Special?" He frowned, and I giggled as I kissed his nose.

"You know. Different positions and shit." I leaned back, ignoring the stench of rat shit, an old couch, and two fucked-out bodies. "Might require lots of experiments," I winked. He smiled, and I finally remembered to ask. "So, like, who was it?"

He leaned back so he could focus on my face. "Huh?"

"The girl." I smiled to show I wasn't jealous. "The girl you and that little fuckhead were fighting over."

He looked confused, and then cocked his head. "Girl?" Chad was rubbing softly at my nipples. "No, no. We weren't fighting over a girl." He said it like I was an idiot to get it so wrong. "No. We were fighting over Peter Jackson's depiction of Faramir in the Lord of the Rings movies."

I blinked. The fuck? Who was Faramir? Who was Peter Jackson? He chuckled at my expression, shaking his head. "Jesus, Kel. We'd only ever fight about important shit."

I sighed, assuming this was some kind of nerd thing. You can't take the geek out of a guy, I realized dully, but you could certainly put the geek into me.

* * *

Thanks for reading. This was my first thought for PuckIt's Geek Day collection, but they decided to only allow aliens and dragons. No biggie. Hope you enjoyed!

Voboy
Voboy
1,799 Followers