On The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,796 Followers

I blinked. "What's that, honey?" I was totally confused, but I'm good at not showing that. His dick was inching upward, clear enough now that I had the head located in his pants. I had to stop myself from reaching out and giving it a squeeze; my pussy was already juicing a little. "I didn't catch that. I'm busy staring."

"I said the answer is yes," he repeated, nice and loud, and fuck that librarian. "I do know the swimmer girls check out my dick."

"You get out of here, now!" The librarian sounded mortally offended at the thought of her books hearing such language. Other kids at other tables were looking over now, curious. Kat laughed loudly. "Get out!"

I rose, not hurrying at all; she could go fuck herself with a piece of broken glass. "Mr Pfeiffer?" I nodded at my backpack on the table. "If you'll help me with my bags?"

Kat was exploding, her whole body shaking in mirth. Chad just looked at me. "I'm not helping you with shit." He shrugged and turned. "Coming?"

"I think I just might," I grinned, my underwear already sticking to my slash. "Depends on what kind of skills you've got, son!"

"Oh, I've got skills." He led the way, me with a saucy wink back at Kat and a clear, unambiguous middle finger for the librarian. I was shocked and mildly impressed when she gave me two more, right back. I raised my eyebrows and nodded respectfully back at her, but she was already back at her card catalogs or her Dewey numbers or some shit, the jealous old hag. We headed out into the crowded hall with the usual sensation, like you're facing a river and trying to decide where to jump in. Chad selected a spot between a couple of juniors and launched across.

I felt backpacks buffeting me as a followed him. "What about the other one?"

He glanced back. "No, I didn't really enjoy beating him up."

I arched an eyebrow. "But admit it, dude: it's nice, isn't it? People being afraid of you?"

He was silent while I caught up to him, the two of us walking calmly together like old friends. "It's not fear," he said slowly. "It's more like awe. And yeah, it's nice."

"You should build on that," I urged. I reached casually out and took his hand. It was big, with long fingers; my pussy pulsed in anticipation. "You're a fucking bad motherfucker, getting all caveman on Zach. It was very attractive, Chad." I swung casually to the side to avoid a knot of freshmen. "Sexy, even. You're going to be knee-deep in pussy if you keep this up."

He said nothing about that; we were nearing the less-inhabited parts of the building, the older parts. I wasn't worried about class. Kat would tell our English teacher that I'd gone to the nurse or something. I was already thinking. I felt like a bed, but that wasn't an option; the only beds I knew about were with the nurse or down in the locker rooms, and those were more like massage tables. He cleared his throat. "I take it," he began, carefully trying to keep his voice casual, "that you've got a better idea than the showers today?"

I was buzzing already, feeling my skin get warm and pink. "What'd you have in mind, Chad?" It came out as a low, husky murmur, raspy with lust. My whole body was starting to burn already. I mean I'm always ready, but sometimes I'm... readier than other times.

So was he, apparently. He looked ahead and behind, saw no one, and wrapped an arm around my body, pulling me close. I giggled when he reached underneath my arm and pawed the side of my boob. "Why, Chad! So aggressive!" It tickled, and I got all girly and squirmy for a couple of seconds. "Guess that's the answer to that other question. You like my tits?"

"Why wouldn't I?" On autopilot, the two of us seemed to be headed toward the auditorium. My mouth went dry with excitement as I thought about fucking him on the stage, like, with the whole school watching. "But I liked you touching my dick, too."

"Cock, Chad." I rapped it out; I loved that word. So vulgar! "I called it a cock, honey. Say it with me: cock." I enunciated each sound, loving the way it rolled off my tongue, the harsh consonants guttural in my mouth.

"Cock," he grinned back at me.

"Now use it in a sentence." I was feeling playful. "Say, 'I want to see your tits wrapped around my cock.' Say it loud, say it proud."

"I want to see your tits wrapped around my cock." He hadn't even looked around before he said it; I was starting to get all trembly. He was coming around nicely, getting nice and forceful, but then the prospect of imminent sex will do that to even the shyest boys sometimes. We tried the auditorium doors. "Locked."

We were in a hallway where the parents gathered when the drama shits put on their little shows, totally abandoned at all other times. I chose not to wait. I hip-checked him into a wall, then I swung around to face him and before he could recover, I was on my tiptoes with my tongue rolling around in his mouth. He'd get seven seconds, I decided: seven seconds to grab something under my clothes before I took his hands in mine and made things happen.

He didn't know it, but those seven seconds was the audition. If he had my clothes coming off in that time, he was worth fucking. Probably more than once; I normally took my bad boys three or four times, on average, before I let my friends have them. If not? Well, I'd probably still spread my legs for him today. But not again.

So the pressure was on, and he didn't even know it. But I had all my senses on high alert, counting down, and I could tell he was starting to get into his ass-kicking-Zach mode, so I wasn't surprised when I only had to count to three.

He started on my butt, not too surprisingly; he'd already had his hands around my back. Again today I was wearing tight low-rise jeans with the thong rising phoenixlike from my ass, so in fairness he got a head start; but those long-fingered hands of his went diving into my pants the way a chisel goes into wood, bare hands on bare ass in an instant. I cooed my approval into his mouth; he tasted like cornflakes, I noted vaguely, the milk sour in the corners of his gums. I could feel my pants inching down under my butt, just from the force of his hands gripping onto me, the passion clear against my sensitive flesh.

I leaned back into his arms, which shoved my mound up against the lump in his jeans. A nice-sized lump, too. I ground myself against it, teasing with my belly where the short shirt revealed my tanned skin. "So," I said with that lazy slow drawl that I often use, "what class are you ditching?"

He wrinkled his brow. "I've got a free period this block," he shrugged. His hands were squeezing methodically, amazed by the feel of my butt, which I didn't mind a bit. "You?"

"Do you care?" I would be tanking my English grade, I figured. Ms Gibson graded partly on classroom participation. "I'm going to sex ed. instead." We laughed the low, secret laugh that lovers sometimes share, and then it was time for more kissing. His chin was already coated liberally with my saliva, which I licked off before rising back into his mouth. He was tasting better and better the more my tongue flickered into his mouth, though that might have just been my arousal; his hands on my ass felt like they belonged there.

My mind was still working, though. The floor tiles under my tiptoes were shiny, so people still came down here. And this was first period, and that's when Mrs Evakian was at her most energetic, looking constantly for bad kids. Like the ones who'd be out of class, smoking weed. Or setting up pranks. Or fucking in the auditorium hallway.

"Dude," I gasped, sucking in air as I came away from his face; his hand was already starting to creep up under my shirt, and without even realizing it I'd clamped my fingers right on top of his penis. It was a huge ridge in his jeans. "I've got an idea. Come on." With reluctance we disengaged, the flesh of my ass feeling cool and clammy where his hand had been. "Back this way."

Another door back there led to the stairs. The old balcony had been condemned for audiences, all the seats ripped out, but they still used it to store all the drama sets and shit. I'd been up there with my brother once, just casually ditching class. The door had been unlocked then, an unremarkable wooden door the janitors had once used to get up there.

I just had to remember where it was.

"Where are you taking me?" He sounded curious, not worried; good. I chose to misinterpret him.

"Mostly in my vag," I replied with a shrug. I glanced back with a wicked smile. "A little in my mouth, too. But I don't do butt stuff on the first date." That was sort of true; I actually never did butt stuff. But whatever; it sounded cooler, saying it the other way.

"Jesus Christ," he sighed, undoubtedly staring at my ass. There'd been a service hallway back here somewhere... by the bathrooms...

Thank god the door was unlocked, after all; if it hadn't been, I'd have been forced to fuck him in the service hallway. Not quite the atmosphere I was after, and we'd have been in too big a hurry to really enjoy each other. I worked the rattly knob and elbowed it open. I stepped out of my sandals at the bottom of the stairs and paused to tease him. "If you'll excuse me a sec," I threw back over my shoulder, smirking, and then I was peeling the pants straight off my legs.

See, a guy had told me once how much he enjoyed watching me strip from behind, and ever since then I'd incorporated it into my adventures as much as possible. "Wow," was all Chad said as my ass came into view, tanned and perfectly smooth; what with the thong and all, it looked like I was wearing nothing. I ignored him, taking my time, stepping daintily out of the heaped jeans on the dusty floor, and when I was done I spread my feet slightly just so that he could take a good look.

I half-turned with my hands on my hips, looking like a movie poster. "Thought you might like to look as you follow me up the stairs," I snickered. He just stared with a goofy grin on his face. "Oh, and make sure to lock the door behind you."

And then it was up the steep, narrow stairs, my right hand trailing gently on the steel rail. The concrete steps were chilly under my bare feet, but who gave a shit? I wondered whether he could see the glimmer from my inner thighs; my thong had long since exceeded its capacity, yet my vag just kept on drooling. I was at least six steps up before, at last, I caught the sound of the lock on the door and his heavier feet following me.

The balcony looked like shit, literally: the rats had been up there. I was far too horny to care, but it was probably the most squalid place I'd ever put out. Boxes and filing cabinets were scattered all over the place on the low concrete risers, and where the seats had been, bolts stuck up like the bristles of a rusty toothbrush. Racked costumes hugged the walls.

But there was also an old brass bed, disassembled against the wall.

So there might be more furniture, and as I maneuvered around a clot of boxes I finally saw the nasty old couch crammed back into the corner. I recognized it from Death of a Salesman, last year's spring show. Thank god, I thought fervently, for a school administration that doesn't provide real storage for the drama program! I'd spotted the couch just as I heard Chad arrive, so I was able to make like I'd planned all this out, like I was some kind of sexual wizard.

I struck another pose, and now my shirt came off. I was glad I'd picked matching underwear; I always do when it looks like I might get laid. Today I was in a deep blue setup, all lace and silk, my body looking like a Vegas whore. I turned so that he could see me in profile; he'd see plenty of me from the front, soon. Shit, I loved this; there's nothing like the smoldering look on a dude's eye when he sees me like this. I'd never be hotter. The women in my family are all disgusting hags by the time they turn thirty.

Might as well get it while I could.

"How do you like my outfit, Chad?" I asked whimsically. "I think it goes nicely with my eyes, don't you?" And no, he wasn't spending any time at all looking at my eyes. "Sorry about the mess, but beggars can't be choosy." I turned and walked quickly toward the couch, mostly so that I wouldn't need to step on too much of the diseased shit on the ground. "Come chill with me." He hadn't needed the prompt, and as he came closer I watched as the animal inside him grew and grew. Along with his cock; that shit had to hurt, all tied up in his pants like that. My naked ass found the couch, its fabric very faintly damp. I stopped him when he was right in front of me and put a little snap into my voice. "Take your pants off, Chad. I want to put your dick in my mouth."

The animal answered. "What if I'd rather just stick it in your pussy?" he demanded coldly.

I shrugged, pleased but not showing it. "Whatever. It'll end up down there, anyway." As if he was unwrapping a present, Chad Pfeiffer pushed down his pants; they were only being held up by the slope of his ass anyway, and his keys and wallet dragged them straight to the floor. He watched my face as he took off his shirt, and then he was standing there in nothing but a pair of tighty-whiteys. I grinned at him in genuine amusement. "So, yeah. First, we'll need to get you some better underwear, Chad."

He looked down. "What the fuck? They're fine."

His penis looked unbelieveably massive in the tight briefs, almost like a prosthetic. "Well, actually, they do make your cock look good," I granted. My mouth was bone-dry with excitement. Just as well if he didn't want me to blow him; I wouldn't be able to do much with my mouth like that. I looked slowly up his waxed, sleek torso, amazed as I had been before that I'd never noticed how hot this kid was. When I reached his eyes, I threw another log on his ego. "Not that it needs the help, baby."

"Guess not." He was staring hard at my body, memorizing every curve and crease, and fuck me, but it felt good to be admired. Wanted. Needed. He'd never seen such a hot woman, I had no doubt. I no longer thought he was a virgin, but he was certainly nervous. Doing a great job covering it, though. I splayed my legs out, showing pale thigh and my shining pink cunt behind the mesh and lace, and sank my hand casually into my thong. I didn't need any help getting juicy, but it turned guys on to watch me masturbate. "You're insane, Kelly."

"I'm horny," I clarified flatly. "Not quite the same thing. Now, come on." My finger was gooey in my snatch, the sounds starting to get intense already. I was slowly losing it. "I told you, I've talked enough."

He stared hard at my hand in my crotch, then took a deep breath and sent his underwear straight to the floor, stepping out of them with his dick bobbing thick and stiff, well above the vertical. I heard myself gasp, and then I laughed. Hard. Chad blinked. "What?"

"Jesus." His cock was fat and long... and curved like a motherfucking banana. "Wow. Does it always do that?"

He'd stopped short, completely still. "What do you mean?"

I was shaking my head, unable to quit grinning even as the horror slowly dawned over his face. "I'm sorry, baby, really," I said, leaning up and taking my hand back out. "I've just never seen a penis like that before." My mouth was still parched, but he was looking like a crushed puppet. I owed him. I scooted to the edge of the couch and reached out with my hand, the one with my pussy all over it. His cock was a hot poker when I touched it, leaving it glistening. "Come here. I want to suck on it like a... like a lollipop." Okay, it was lame, but I'd been about to say "like a candy cane." That shit was just wrong. "Get over here."

I was intrigued. Other than the sharp rightward bend it looked normal and healthy, like any other of the few dozen dicks I'd enjoyed, nice and veiny, with a subtle color change about two inches back from the wide, eager head. Good balls, too, all taut and healthy. The whole package trembled in my hand, but he shuffled forward. "Better make it up to me, Kel." Poor kid was embarrassed, and I did feel obscurely bad; I shouldn't have laughed at his cock.

"Oh, I will." His head was an angry purple, nice and chewy between my gentle teeth as I took it into my mouth. I tasted clean skin and salty precum and my own musky cunt, my tongue spreading the fluids all along the solid, curved shaft. I stared up at him, aiming for a narrowed-eye vibe of utter sexual need as I took him slowly down my throat, letting him linger there, paying back his embarrassment with the sight of my nose pressing into his abs underneath my sexy eyes; he'd have no complaints now.

Just to be safe, I let him hear me gag a couple of times. That ought to do it; bad boys love it when you choke on their meat.

I waited uncomfortably until I saw him inhale, his eyes wide, and then I pulsed my throat a couple times and backed off. I doubted the curve would be an issue. "Apology accepted, baby?" I asked, putting on a little-girl voice while I fondled his balls. "I'm not sure I can go on, if not..."

He shook his head, but at least he didn't look humiliated anymore. He reached down and shoved me back sprawling against the back of the mildewed couch, then towered over me like some sort of god. I was gasping, my eyes big and excited now, and I was already recovering enough to lean up and reach back for my bra strap; I try to only fuck totally naked. It makes it so much better.

Chad knelt down on the concrete; the animal was back, I was happy to see, and he nearly tore the thong off my body when it hung up for a moment on my left hipbone. "Nice," he sighed greedily, staring at last at my wide-open pussy, now dripping on the floor. Jesus fuck, I wanted him bad!

When I flung my bra aside, my nipples were twitching and achy. I rocked back onto the cushion with my legs spread wide, waiting, and there wouldn't be any more flirting now.

Chad moved forward, leaning close over my body, both of us gasping; I hunched up so that I could watch him put it in. He took his cock between thumb and forefinger, angled his hips to account for his crooked shaft, and planted that torpedo-looking cockhead straight between my scarlet lips; holy fuck, the sight just about made me shriek. I had to stop myself from scooting forward onto him, letting him take the lead; he seemed more than capable. I felt my mouth flop open. "Do it," I hissed, and that's all he could take.

My head hit the cushion behind me as I felt the slow, silky passage of his cock. "Holy fuck," he muttered, low and awed as we watched him enter me. I had to be the finest body he'd ever seen, and now I was a panting whore, taking his dick. This would be the greatest moment of his life, I was sure; he had that look in his eyes that guys get when they know they're in total possession of your body, just using you to get them off.

He sure did fuck well enough, despite that kinked cock of his.

We didn't waste time. He drove me into the couch with both hands pawing my nude tits, our faces with their teeth gritted just an inch or two apart. We must have looked nasty, if there'd been anyone around to watch us fuck: his tall swimmer's body flexing as he jackhammered himself into me, flesh slapping faintly, his balls jiggling; he was fast. "Oh, yeah," I heard myself murmur, my hand drifting automatically to my clit. "Yeah, baby; just like that." His sweat and spit were already falling onto my body, and this was far, far too intense to last very long.

I wanted that: I wanted violence and passion and possession, and I wanted him to take me hard and vicious and not even ask where he should leave his cum. I wanted him to dominate me, and he did; I watched his straining face, looked down at his slippery dick disappearing thick into my body, thought about him kicking the piss out of that little bitch Zach Norris, and then my legs gripped his ass as I came hard.

Voboy
Voboy
1,796 Followers