Once Dead Twice Bound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My inexperience made me hesitant, my hands falling delicately on the sides of her hips. I could feel her lips curl into a smile against mine as her hands moved mine further around until they cradled her backside, silk lace tickling my fingertips as the rest of my hand drowned in her bare skin. I gave an experimental squeeze and Tara cooed lustily as her hips gyrated forward fractionally, the friction sending an impossible amount of blood into my glans.

Tara cooed softly, her wet panties sliding pleasurably up and down my length.

Be bold. Be bold. Be bold...

She paused her stroking as I released her backside to hook my thumbs in my briefs. With what I hoped was a playful look I eased my boxers down off my hips, letting my erection flop against my stomach. The tip slowly ascended from my chest as it filled with blood, a little tether of pre stayed connected to my stomach like a little organic fishing line. Tara touched it almost reverently, her silken hands enveloping my hardening length. I groaned as the first hands, not attached to me, touched me in my most intimate place. I felt so exposed and vulnerable, my everything on display for evaluation. Tara read that in my face and she swung her arm behind her, adroitly releasing the clasps on her bra. The red fabric cupped her breasts defiantly for a moment before it reluctantly released her smooth, flawless flesh. I looked at her exposed breasts in awe as they hung before me, her quarter sized areola pebbling as her nipples reacted to the cool air. Red lines from where the bra cut into her flesh slowly faded. She smiled confidently at me as she reached down to remove the only article of clothing left on either of our bodies.

Only to give me a rueful smile as she realized in her current position there was no way to remove her lingerie.

"Problems?" I teased cautiously as she carefully rotated her leg over me as she stood up, grumbling as she slipped off the red silk. Her confident smirk was her only answer.

"Now, where were we?" she asked as she reclaimed her position above me.

"You were being thwarted by a small piece of fabric," I said growing a little bolder, almost playful.

"Was I?'' She trailed her short cut glossy nails along my chest, and I inhaled as they traced a leisurely circle around my nipple, the tingly sensation causing me to shiver involuntarily.

Movement at the edge of my vision drew my gaze away from the hand at my nipple to her other hand making the same motion but at a much more interesting part of her body. My eyes bulged at her steady stroking of her exposed mons, her fingers rhythmically kneading her engorged pussy. I shot a quick look at her face, her eyes blazing with knowledge of what she was doing to me. She started to gently pump her lips again with each downstroke, pausing for a moment, before pulling back to reveal her vibrant pink folds. Her thrusts slowly worked her way forward up my thigh. I was a rapt observer almost not breathing with anticipation as her mons kissed up against the base of my shaft.

Tara bent over, her breasts swaying before they were sandwiched between our bodies. My dick was curved upward along her stomach, the base engulfed between the folds of her pussy. A groan spilt from my lips as Tara claimed them for her own. She nuzzled her nose against mine on her way to my ear.

"You ready?" she asked, the warm air from her mouth seemingly seeping into my core, making me feel feverish.

The one reasoning brain cell that wasn't entranced by her beauty decided to speak up and address an issue that I hadn't considered. "Shit."

She retreated, her eyes unnaturally wide, looking scared and hurt at my exclamation. "What's wrong?"

"It's just..." I said growing embarrassed again. "I don't have any... ummm... protection, you know." I started to ramble as I went on. "I didn't really expect anything to happen. I mean, I would never have dreamed that someone like you would ever-" She silenced me with a finger on my lips.

"Don't worry. I carry some 'protection' with me at all times. Just in case. I'm a regular ol' girl scout." She rooted around her discarded pants, pulling out a small plastic rectangle after a short delay. I reached out to take it from her, my hand only trembling slightly. Just before I made contact she snatched her hand back, a devious smirk making her eyes flash.

"Not so fast there slick. It's my condom, so I get to be the one to make sure it is properly utilized." My fingers itched to cover up my tumescent manhood, as she eyed it, a multitude of smoldering thoughts transparent on her face as they passed through her mind.

Feeling playful, she'd decided to make a show of it, tearing the wrapper painfully slow, tossing the wrapper behind her with a flourish of her fingers. Shining in the pale yellow light the little ring of rubber seemed to draw my eye unnaturally, holding in equal measures the promise of pleasure and the fear of disappointment. My head followed as she waved the condom in front of me. She crawled into my lap, her thighs silky smooth as they slid along my much scrawnier ones, covered as they were in a sparse carpet of wiry black hair. Crooking her empty hand, she teased me, running along what little muscles I had and dipping into each valley of my ribs. Putting the condom in her teeth, she entwined my hands in hers, using their delicate strength to pull my arm above my head, where she unwound her fingers and deftly managed to capture my hand before I could cover up again. Shaking me slightly, she gave me a sharp shake of the head, smirking all the way. Smiling, I let her take control, relaxing a little as I reclined, content to let her have her way, as she so obviously desired.

She settled the ring of rubber onto me erect tip bending down to give it a little kiss. I groaned as she looked up at me, her face angled downwards with her lips on my dick, the blatant eroticism the situation overwhelming me. Parting her lips she let my length slip slightly into her mouth, condom and all. My eyes bulged, looney tunes wide as she continued to feed my dick between her lips. Using her teeth, she unfurled the condom onto my entire length, completing the donning of protection.

The naked eroticism busted through the makeshift dam I'd built holding off my orgasm. Flooding the condom with my seed, the tip of the rubber ballooned wide under the pressure. Lost in the pleasure, I closed my eyes as I clasped at her arms, my toes curling tight as the sensations surged through my body.

"Ohhhhh..." I groaned, being the most eloquent thought I was capable of at that moment. After the orgasm released its vulcan death grip on my mind and body I slowly floated from cloud nine. Straight into a hole I'd dug into the earth to emu from the shame and humiliation. Turning my head away from Tara I refused to meet her eyes as I was overwhelmed by my fears of disappointment made manifest. Unwilling to see the look on her face I fought to keep from curling into a ball. I tensed as I felt her delicate fingers curl around my chin, gently urging me to turn towards her. Jerking my head, I failed to fight off the tears as I avoided her hand, my eyes squeezed firmly shut.

"Jack..." she spoke softly as if not wanting to spook me. "Jack..." she said, again trying to turn my chin to face her. My jaw clenched as I fought to swallow the rhinoceros that made its home in my throat. "Lover. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's actually quite flattering that I'm able to generate such feelings. It's nice to be appreciated. You haven't ruined anything." I tried to jerk away again but this time her hand stuck to me, gently urging me to look at her. My traitorous neck turned towards her, muscles turned to cold mushed jelly under the fear. The darkness crowded in, terrible thoughts acting as an accomplice to the back of my eyelids. Trudging through my cowardness I opened my eyes, convinced that she'd be looking at me with some combination of pity and disgust.

Clear undiluted joy and arousal met my gaze throwing a wrench in the machine of self doubt that was my mind, causing it to hiccup and misfire. There was a mixture of concern there too, but it seemed to be more for my mindset.

"Good now that's over with we can go back to having a good time. Trust me, before you know it your little soldier will be back at attention and ready for action," she said confidently

For the next fifteen minutes she put on a show for me. The warm glow in my chest was strange. She'd nurtured it carefully. Fanned with her attraction and affection until it shone like an oversized sparkler in my chest. It certainly didn't hurt that she'd navigated one of my fears deftly, and pruning some others in the process. True to her word, under the care of her sensual gyrations and fleeting touches the blood once again began to pulse as my erection returned. Sore but ready to rumble. During this entire time she'd only allowed me glancing caresses as I tried to return her affections.

"You ready lover?" she as coyly after she'd adorned my penis with another condom, this time without the fanfare.

"Yeaaohhhhhh..." My assent morphed into a moan as she smoothly rolled her hips as her pussy effortlessly engulfed my length, eased by her abundant lubrication. She matched my moan, her pussy fluttering in an incredibly pleasurable manner as it enveloped me. Taking a moment for our bodies to settle and adjust to this new normal, she smiled warmly, her fingers drawing shapes on the plane of my chest.

"That's it lover just let the feelings sink into your brain. Feel don't think," she murmured to me, her breathing deep from the effort of her tightly controlled thrusting.

Easier said than done.

But it was getting easier. Each pump of her hips, and quiet cry of pleasure caused the sensations to peak higher and higher, like a kid in a bathtub rocking higher and higher. And the best part, the very best part of it, was that she was right there with me, stroke for stroke. The fire raging through my veins was also consuming hers. We were on this journey together and that made all the difference in the world. A cry slipped between my lips as my body released my seed into her depths as pleasure streaked through my body like supercharged lightning. Her pussy quivered with the pulses of my dick as her hands curled into claws. A felt a rush as a warm liquid dribbled over the outside of the condom, mixing with my pubes as her release leaked over my thighs. My head flopped back, as the stress of the day and the consuming orgasm stole my strength. Tara's lips touched my cheek and I blinked as I fell insensate within my lover's embrace.

~ Tara ~

Finally feeling my mates breathing deepen as the shock of magical overflow turned into a slow relaxed slumber I sat up and examined him with all my senses. "You poor thing," I whispered, quietly stroking his cheek. Such pain you must have suffered, I thought, gazing in horror at the crater that dominated his soul. It was an oblong oval about the size of an orange that dripped mana into the ambient area. The matured bond weave was doing much to relieve the constant discomfort he must have felt for most of his life. I had an inkling of something I could do to help him in a more permanent fashion. This time logic defeated desire because, no matter how much I wanted to luxuriate in his presence, easing his suffering had to come first. Scrawling a note for him on his desk, I luxuriated in the memory we'd created tonight. Kissing him softly on the lips, I stole a moment for myself before shifting into fox form and trotted out the door, invisible behind my illusion veil to any potential observers.

~ Jack ~

I gently roused from sleep the next morning, slowly strolling into consciousness. It took me a moment to remember the incidents of the night before. Disbelief rolled over me but the dried residue on my legs offered at least some proof, it wasn't a dream or delusion. Also, I never slept on the couch. Following disbelief was sorrow that I would probably never see the strange woman again. Something in me fought for the woman who took my virginity, willing myself to trust her. She won't hurt me and I will see her again. That was not how I'd imagined losing my virginity. Smirking to myself slightly I headed for the shower, basking in the memory of a different sort of warmth. Stepping lightly out of the shower feeling better than I ever had before; filled with confidence and missing the anxiety I'd donned like a well worn cape. It was almost like I'd been wearing a pair of shoes that were a little too tight and the woman had taken them off and rubbed my feet, soothing a pain I wasn't aware that I'd had. I still wondered about the golden eyed woman and the completeness I'd felt in her presence. With an effervescent energy, I got dressed, for once ready to take on the world.

I strolled across campus, a shit eating grin plastered across my face. Feeling all the problems and worries that had dogged me yesterday melt away, secure with the confidence that came from knowing someone wanted me.

I feel great. Like taking risks. Rolling the dice and seeing what happens.

Entering the cafeteria, I picked up some waffles, quickly drowning them in butter and syrup after I entered the dining area. Deciding to eschew my normal practice of sitting alone in front of the tv playing its standard news program, I looked for someone to eat breakfast with. Spotting a likely candidate eating some yogurt in the corner, I decided to go for it.

"Is this seat taken?" Cautiously but without nervousness, I approached the hooded person sitting alone in a corner booth. They had their legs pulled up on the chair and I thought that the jeans were a little too tight for general male wear. Looking up at me, I saw she had a variety of piercings about her face and ears. Between five to ten metal studs graced the tanned skin between her ears, complemented by lone outliers on her lip and nose. She had a dusky blonde hair that was cut so it didn't quite reach her shoulders. She gave a short shake negative, never looking up from her yogurt.

But I can feel her examining me every which way from beneath that hood. What are you hiding in your incognito marvel disguise? Seriously, they throw a hat and a hoodie on someone and still expect people to not notice, "Holy shit that was Captain America who just walked into my electronics store!"? All that passed through my head in an instant, fortunately never making its way to my mouth.

"Cool. My names Jack. I'm an out of state freshman so I don't really know very many people. I hope I'm not bothering you." Another negative head motion.

"Do you often eat breakfast now?" This time there was a slow nod.

"I'm in a lot of general studies class now but I'm leaning in something in math or sciences. I kinda want to know how the world works you know. What are you studying?" Ha. Try to nod your way out of that one. I took a big victory bite of goopy pancakes. The rush of sweet syrupy goodness rushed through my mouth, taste buds doing a little jig at the heart clogging taste of joy.

"Psychology," she answered curtly but without vehemence.

Challenge accepted. "Huh. So while I want to know how the world works, you want to know what makes people work. That's pretty cool I guess." I noticed some light hair on her dark sweatshirt and decided on a different approach.

"So are you a dog or a cat person?" I asked, pointing at the telltale hairs. She stiffened up in surprise and looked me in the eye for the first time. She had soft green eyes that showed a surprising amount of anxiety.

"I'm a dog person myself. There's nothing like coming home from a crummy day and having a companion waiting for you at home with nothing but love and acceptance. Their love isn't predicated on who you are or what you do for them. They simply love you for being in their life and that's something special. It's honestly one of the things I miss most from home." The suspicion slowly left her eyes as she gave me the hint of a ghost of a smile.

"Dogs." She admitted. "What kind of breed do you have?" she asked, taking the initiative for the first time

Finally she's engaging. He swallowed his second bite of syrup soaked sweetness before answering. "Labrador retrievers. One yellow, one black. Their names are Tawney and Shadow." She gave him a full blown smirk at that. Success.

"I know. Suuuper original, right? I was a ten year old when we got them so cut me a little slack. How about you, do you have any dogs?"

"Not exactly. My family works a shelter."

"That's awesome. Are there any that you've bonded with?" I asked, curious for more.

"About a month ago we had this little dachshund lab mix. He was such a bundle of energy that you couldn't help but smile as he ran circles around everyone. This guy loved fetch so much that he would set the ball on the top of this hill we have in the shelter then kick it and chase after it as it ran down the hill. Then he'd bring it back to rinse and repeat for hours and hours until he tired himself. After that he'd curl himself around that stinky ratty tennis ball and sleep, without a care in the world," she said, animated for the first time.

"You ever sad to see any of them leave?" I asked without thinking.

Whoops, potential danger topic.

"Sometimes a little. Mostly I'm glad they get to go home to someone. Someone who will love them. We do what we can and that feels good," her shyness started to slough away and she started to actually look at me as they conversed.

C - 17. Miss. I mentally wiped my brow, not sure if she deliberately misunderstood me or if she just didn't want to talk about euthanization and overcrowding.

"Your family is very honorable," I stated in a horrible faux japanese accent, holding his hands together and bowing. Fortunately, she giggled at my antics, hiding her face in her hands.

"Awwww. You're soooooo cuuuute when you laugh," I said, teasing a little. She smiled at me fully now, eyes bright with laughter as a hint of blush crept onto her cheeks.

I glanced at the clock, noticing I was late for my class. "It was wonderful to meet you madam. I hope did not impugn on your honor overmuch. Alas the hour grows late and I must depart your wonderful presence even if you do not think me worthy enough to grace me with your name." I gave my monologue in an imitation of those Jane Austen movies my sister loved so much. I looked at her expectantly for a moment. Her face went slightly blank again before opening up and providing in an exhalation barely more than a whisper "Sarah."

Continuing with the accent I went on, "Such a beautiful name matches your beautiful face lady Sarah. It was wonderful to make your acquaintance and I hope we may continue to converse on the morrow." Finishing with a flourish, bowing my head and brandishing an imaginary hat across my chest. Stuffing the remaining pancakes into my mouth caused my cheeks to inflate outward. I flashed her a puffy grin which she matched before I picked up my tray and hurried out of the dining hall to get to class.

Maybe life isn't so bad if I put myself out there. But It takes a lot of energy to keep up that sort of upbeat attitude. Maybe I'm not so ready to bust entirely out of my solitude shell just yet. Got to ease into it. Although that was a decent enough test.

As I strode quickly across campus I felt chill presence behind me. Turning to look over my shoulder, something struck the back of my neck. Immediately the world faded to black.

Groaning, I cradled my aching head.

It feels like there's a big fat guy standing on my head.

Swinging my legs off a bed, I rubbed my temples in an effort to relieve the pounding pressure. I opened my eyes to take stock of my surroundings. It was a medium sized room with no windows, plain white drywall, and naked flourescent bulbs dangling from a string.