One Long Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At the back of the counter, Adam."

Oh, there they are, now what do we have here? he said to himself. A bunch of 25 gm, 50 gm and 100 gm. "Great! here you go girls, let's go for the 50s one on each tit."

With that he simply added the weights to small chains and hung them from the clamps.

Sharon couldn't believe the immediate effect they had pulling her tits painfully over the wire of her 1/2 cups. Melanie didn't seem to have any trouble holding the weights though.

"I will take a pair of each please Mel and the weights. The only other things I wanted to try were the gags."

"No problem Adam, though if you fit them into its mouth you will have to take them, as I can't take them back into stock for hygiene reasons."

"I understand that, Mel. Let's try the ring gag first. We can get the cunt to open its mouth and hold the various sizes up in front of it to see how they might go. I really would like to be able fuck its face through the gag if possible though and these look a bit small for that."

"Ok, that obviously depends on how big your cock is as well as how big the cunt's mouth is."

Still wearing her clamps, Mel went behind the counter and brought three ring gags out for Adam to see. All three were stainless steel with a leather harness, but with increasing diameter rings.

Taking the first he turned to Sharon, and said, "Open wide cunt." When she had her mouth as wide as she could get it, he asked "is that as wide as it goes?

She tried to open her mouth a little further but he could tell that she wasn't going to get it open much further without assistance. He held the first ring up and saw that she could take a bigger ring. He took the next size up and thought that it was about right. But picked up the largest to check it and said, "You know Mel the cunt just might take this one. I'm going to try it."

"Ok, but once it has been in its mouth its yours."

"Ok, then lets see," and he slipped the ring between Sharon's jaws and turned it so that it pushed up against her upper palate just behind her teeth and nestled in behind the teeth in her lower jaw, stretching her mouth wide open. With the ring in place he took the straps and buckled them behind her head firmly.

"Perfect, just what I wanted. I think it looks great, but tell me, Mel, what do you think of the total look?"

"Just personally? I think the cunt looks a million dollars in the corset and all. Very sexy, indeed! I just wish I had someone to look after me like that. I've got all the gear already!"

"Don't despair, Mel, someone will turn up soon. In the meantime, you are welcome to hang out with us as often as you like." he told her.

"Thanks Adam, I'll take you up on that. Do you know the more I look at the cunt, the better the gag looks in it, it suits it perfectly and did you notice that the posture collar has guides that you can feed the gag straps through?"

"Oh yeah, so they do - that's cool!

"But you'd better make sure that you will fit through the gag if you do want a headjob while she's wearing it?" She asked.

"That's good thinking, Mel, what size was the ring?"

"Well it is 5 cm - our biggest standard ring, but I would feel much more comfortable if you were completely happy with it. Why don't you try it - you look hard enough to me."

"You're right about that I've had a raging hard on since the cunt did its curtsy, but it will need to be a full 5 cm for me to get through it."

"Hmmmm, lovely, I thought you might need a bigger ring, just from that gorgeous bulge in your pants," Mel said, "and if I had my way it would have been somewhere useful already - like filling me!'

"Very tempting Mel, but I am on a mission here, there will be time enough to fill you later, but now I want to try the ring," he said then turning to Sharon, "On your knees cunt!" At which Sharon, slipped down obediently to kneel in front of him. "Now let's see how we go here."

When Sharon was in position, Adam simply stepped up to her, took hold of her head and pulled it forward until his cock was between her open lips and then he just pushed gently into the ring gag. He watched the head of his cock fit through the ring, but he could only get another half inch or so into it comfortably.

"No good Mel, I don't think I can get through it. You said you can get bigger ring gags on custom order."

"Yes, I can. Do you really need it?"

"Well, I can only get a little more than the head of my cock through this one. I'm going to need a 6 cm ring if I am going to be able to fuck the cunt's face freely when its gagged, and it is something I've always really wanted to be able to do. No point having a ring gag otherwise is there, Mel?"

"No, none. 5 is definitely too small?" Melanie asked.

"Here, see for yourself" he said pushing once more into Sharon's mouth, causing her to gag and splutter, as Melanie knelt down with her face inches from Sharon's. "See! All that happens is that I push the gag further into the cunt's mouth."

"Hmmm, right. So you really do need a bigger ring, oh goodie," she said gleefully imagining the lovely big cock slipping into her own mouth. "I'd love to wrap my lips around a cock that needs a custom size ring myself. Unfortunately, I don't have any bigger rings in stock, but if you'd like to try one I've got a 5.5, that I got for myself. Do you want to try that? It's in my handbag."

"Ok, why don't you get it then Mel." he said.

"Right," she said trotting away towards the back room, "back in a tick."

While Melanie was getting her gag, Adam, pulled his ex to her feet and spent some time examining her closely, pulling on her clamps, fingering her sopping slit and running his fingers around her mouth, he even tongued her open mouth.

The only thing he said in all this time was an occasional, "hmmm, good, nice, that could be tighter."

When Mel returned she saw that he was giving Sharon's tits a few good slaps to see the effect of the weights bouncing her tits against the top of the quarter cups while fingering her cunt so that she was almost swooning.

"Wish that was me, but here you go," Mel said holding the gag out for him try on her.

"The cunt's already got a gag in its mouth and it seems a shame to remove it just now, so why don't you put it on for me Mel, doesn't matter much which mouth it's in, the gag will be the same size."

"Oh yeah, that's a point, ok," she said without a second thought. "Here you go then," she said before placing the gag in her own mouth. He had noticed when they first came into the store that Melanie not only had a nice set of tits, but she also seemed to have a nice large mouth, it was just one of those things that he always looked at whenever he met a woman for the first time, and, he saw now, that she certainly had no troubling fitting the gag and tightening it. She obviously had done it a few times.

What really impressed Adam about Melanie, though, was that she simply fitted the gag and dropped to her knees in front of him without the slightest hesitation, so that all he had to do was grab her head and pull it forward to slip his cock into her mouth. He negotiated his way through the bigger gag and soon had his cock resting in the back of her throat. She showed no signs of gagging and seemed perfectly happy to have her throat full of cock.

His cock had slipped neatly, with very little space to spare, and smoothly through the gag. With his cock now deep in Melanie's mouth so that she had her nose in his pubic hair, he turned to Sharon saying "Just look at this will you cunt," and when Sharon turned stiffly and bent forward from the waist so that she could actually look down far enough with the posture collar on to see, he went on "this is exactly what I am going to train you to do. Look at the way Mel can hold my cock at full penetration and stay perfectly calm by breathing through her nose. Just perfect. I will get her to coach you through it"

To Melanie, whose head he held tight against his pelvis, he said "Mel, please order a 5.5 cm ring gag for the cunt, black leather straps will be fine."

With some difficulty Mel nodded her agreement, in response Adam, who withdrew his cock, saying "You know Mel, this may come as no surprise, but I can honestly say that I have never experienced such brilliant customer service before in my life. I can't thank you enough for all your help this morning. Do you do this for all your customers?"

Melanie remained on her knees while she released the gag and got her breath back, then stood and said, "The pleasure is all mine, Adam, although it would have been an even greater pleasure if you had taken a bit more of an advantage of the fact that you had your beautiful cock halfway down my throat and no I don't do that for all my customers - I've never done it for any customer before, ever, but then I've never had such a sexy customer before either. The chance to serve a man who really knows how to treat a woman properly obviously doesn't come around very often, so it's a real privilege to help you get the cunt properly set up. I would be honoured if you allowed me to help you further in any way I can, but the first thing I will do is order the 5.5 cm gag for you. I would be happy to deliver it personally when it arrives, if you like."

"That's a deal, Mel. And you know, I'm really sorry that you don't have the whips, and things I wanted, otherwise I would have happily bought everything here, from you. Thanks for recommending Mike to me though he was really very helpful and has offered me the same sort of deal that you have - not sure I will get another head-job there though. I still need to go and get them and we need to be in MacKellar by twelve."

"Oh, that's right you said you were heading out to Full-Rush this morning. Here, let me settle up for you. Do you want me to call the whip place and let them know you're on your way?

"No, that's ok we can still make if we get a move on. So let me fix you up for all this stuff and then we need to make arrangements to get together."

"Sure she said, I've already tallied most of it I just need to add the extra clamps, there we go. How did you want to pay for that?"

"Amex."

"No problems Adam, look would it be all right if I dropped out tonight for a while? I'd love to see how everything goes today."

"Now that's a good idea, Mel. I'd love to see you tonight here's my card, drop out about 7, the cunt should have dinner cooked by then."

"Fantastic, thanks Adam, you're a great customer, and i really appreciate your visit."

"You're more than welcome, you deserve every cent of it too Mel."

With that he picked up his large bags of goodies, which now also included ball and penis gags, unlocked Sharon's wrist cuffs and told her to remove the hobble and pick up her dress and slip it on, saying nothing about removing the gag, collar, clamps, weights, corset or cuffs and when she had the dress wrapped around her, he said. "Don't bother buttoning the dress cunt, you won't have it on long, just hold it at the waist. That's it."

"Mel," he said admiring the still topless sales manager, "you still have my clamps on. Why don't you wear them out to my place tonight so I can remove them there? I think I'd quite like to spend some time on them."

"My pleasure Adam, see you and the cunt at 7 then."

"Ok cheers", he said closing the door after guiding Sharon out onto the footpath, which was considerably busier than it had been an hour earlier. Sharon was the centre of attention as she walked to the car with her gag, collar and cuffs clearly visible as well a flash of stockinged leg with every step, but she didn't know that as Adam had replaced her sunglasses before taking her out of the shop.

He opened her door for her and guided her into her seat, told her to put her hands behind her back, rearranged her dress for maximum exposure and buckled her in.

When they were under way, he said "Well done cunt, you were marvelous, absolutely marvelous. I thought I might have got you to breaking point there, but you hung in really well. I'm very proud of you. Keep going like that and we really will have a very solid future together. Fuck, you don't know how much I really wanted to fuck your mouth back there, its just so inviting with that gag in it, guess I'll just have too wait until Mel delivers us the bigger one."

The whip maker had a small studio behind a large equestrian store in Fyshwick that most people, other than his regular customers and those like Adam, who had been referred to the business, wouldn't even know existed. From the outside the only evidence that there was anything there at all was a small sign on the plain timber door saying "No Entry, Private, Pony Gear Workshop." It was only through Mel's enthusiastic call last night telling the workshop's owner about what Adam was doing that he even knew of the shop. When he visited the shop himself shortly after that call, Mike, the owner, welcomed him with open arms, explaining all about the various whips, paddles, crops and other implements that he made on site.

Of course Sharon knew nothing of any of this, just that were going somewhere that sold whips. Whips had always fascinated her and she had even gone to a horsey sort of shop and bought a riding crop once to try out on herself after reading The Story of O and the Beauty books. Her strongest fantasies and orgasms always came when she imagined being strung up between two pillars and whipped as O had been before being taken down and ravished in all her holes. Of course nothing like that had ever happened too her, but the images flooded in every time she thought back to when Adam had strung her up in the doorway in Perth all those years ago. Only since then, in her fantasies, he stripped her completely before stringing her up and whipped her thoroughly with a variety of lovely hand made leather whips so that she was literally screaming for release when he took her down and fucked her brutally in her pain. This was where her head was when she felt the car come to a halt at a set of traffic lights. But she didn't know that and the car moved on again.

It was also where her head was when they came to a stop outside the non-descript workshop door that was Mike' Leather Works. Adam looked across at his ex to see her moaning around her gag and squirming in her seat, rubbing her thighs together. Reaching over he pulled her thighs apart and slipped two fingers roughly deep into her syrupy sex finding her g-spot just as easily in the real world as he fucked her brutally in the movie in her mind.

While she was still in her own world, he pulled her hands from behind her put them in her lap, with her fingers over her slit. She immediately buried the fingers of one hand in her cunt while she rubbed her clit frantically with the other.

Adam could only watch fascinated at the unparalleled display she put on. Hell he hadn't even seen her touch herself before so this was a monumental change in her. He slipped out of the car raced around and opened her door, grabbed her legs and turned her while she still had a handful of her own sex.

"Keep those hands doing exactly what they were doing cunt. Don't you dare fucking stop." Grabbing her tits roughly, he pulled her up and out of the car.

Confused now and totally disoriented, she felt her nipples being pulled roughly by the clamps still attached to them forcing her to follow awkwardly as she kept her fingers working in her sex, while still trying to rub her clitoris. Her mental world and the real world seemed to somehow align as she heard a door open and then close behind her.

A small woman in her late thirties, wearing an almost see through harem suit and nothing else except a tightly fitting collar and matching cuffs, came to greet them. All Sharon heard was the pleasant female voice, "Well! Hello Adam, Sir! We were expecting you to bring your ex with you but not quite like this," She said eyes wide at the sight of Sharon, still collared, cuffed and with her dress wide open, frantically fingering herself. "Must have been some session with Melanie this morning."

"Hi Tamara, yes it was but I don't think that was all that set the cunt off. It literally just went over the top in the car on the way here from Mel's shop. I have no idea what might have set it off like that."

Just as he did in Melanie's shop he removed Sharon's painted sunglasses, but this time there was no need to unbutton her dress as it was draped completely open. "Get those hands out of your sexy little snatch, cunt and don't forget to curtsy nicely now when I introduce you." She shook her head in compliance.

Then he said, "Needless to say, Tamara, this is cunt, my ex, that I told you about last night. Cunt this is Tamara."

Ignoring Tamara's outstretched hand, Sharon for the second time that day sank into a deep curtsy with her knees widely spread and her dress spread out behind her.

"So nice to meet you cunt," Tamara said, "lovely, I've never been curtsied to before, I love it."

"Sir, I know you want to get out to Full Rush, this morning, and we need to open up in half an hour so I'll get straight down to business."

"Stay just as you are cunt," Adam said, "until I tell you to move, understand?" Sharon nodded and remained kneeling with her head bowed low and her arms spread wide holding her dress back

"Beautiful, such beautiful submission and grace," Tamara said to no one in particular and then "Sir," she said taking Adam's arm and leading him from the office area into the workshop proper.

"I think you should bring the cunt with you Sir, but Master has a preference that all women crawl in the workshop, he only allows me to walk so that I can talk to clients without making them bend over," she whispered as they entered the workshop.

"Of course, thank you, Tamara. OK cunt, down on your hands and knees and follow us, understand?"

Sharon nodded, dropped her hands to the floor and started crawling gingerly across the rough flagged floor after her ex.

The workshop was a huge barn like room with wooden walls and roof and Tamara led Adam toward a table in the middle of the room, where there were two large timber columns supporting the massive beams of the roof.

"Master has selected this series of implements for you based on your list of requirements from last night and would be pleased to demonstrate the uses of each if you wish."

"Thank you that would be great. Would he like to use the cunt for the demonstration, Tamara.

"Master said that would be your choice, but Master would be perfectly happy to use me for the demonstration, and of course I have no say in it anyway."

"Hmmm, it's a shame not to see you hung up naked, but let's use the cunt for now."

"Sir, if you wish to see me hung up naked while Master demonstrates then I would be only too pleased to realise your wish. Would that please you Sir?"

"Very much so, yes very much so, Tamara."

"Very well Sir, Master has instructed me to prepare your ex for the demonstration if that was your decision."

"That's thoughtful of him. Where is Mike by the way?"

"Master was just finishing off some work in the other barn, we have two rooms like this you know. The other one has the pony gear, you should have a look at it some time."

"I will, Tamara, I will, but for now let's get this show on the road."

Sharon had felt as if she had hit rock bottom when she was dragged into this huge barn like room with her fingers in her cunt and made to curtsy again, but as she leaned forward and began to crawl she knew that she was going even lower. She had heard the entire conversation between Adam and Tamara and could only guess at what kind of demonstration this Master would give in a shop that sold whips but she knew that this would be the first real fulfillment of her O and Beauty fantasies.

As she approached Adam and Tamara, she heard the enchanting Tamara ask him, "Would you like the cunt suspended from a single point or with its arms spread."