One Long Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try to call me a bastard will you, you rebellious, little slut!" He said as he pulled the strop back over his shoulder and swung it down hard and fast on the top of her already stinging right tit. Crack!

Another muffled scream and the sound of yet another orgasm filled the room.

"Hey cunt, I think I'll get to really like this," Adam said handing the strop back to Mike and standing directly in front of his naked, bound ex and looking directly into her eyes as she slowly opened them again. Now, he noticed, the defiance was totally gone, replaced by a dreamy, far away look.

"But I think we're going to have to find someone to keep you excited while I ply the strop from now on. What do you think? Someone like Melanie perhaps."

Surprisingly she nodded with a quiet "Uhh uhh!"

"So you like that idea, do you cunt?" he asked.

Another little nod and a quiet, "Mmmmm!"

"OK, that's settled then," he said looking at his watch. "Mike, we're running out of time do you want to show me the whip, I think I can get the hang of the riding crop and cane quickly enough, but I would like to see the whip in action."

"Sure, no problem, Adam. Do you think you still have time for me to try out the cunt's mouth through the gag."

"Of course, Mike. How's the whip work now?"

"It's pretty simple really, Adam, here let me show you," Mike said moving around Sharon again so that he stood about two metres behind and about a metre to the left of her naked backside with the whip coiled lightly in his right hand.

"This is a 3 metre whip, so this is about the right distance and angle to adopt. Aim to hit the target about 50 - 70 cm in from the end of the whip so the last half metre or so wraps around the body to deliver the maximum impact like this." As Mike said this he shook the whip loose lightly behind himself, and then swung it hard and fast towards Sharon's backside.

All Sharon heard was a slight whistle before the pain exploded over her entire rear end drawing her loudest scream yet.

Even as the new slave broke into a loud sobbing, her ex-husband asked, "Can I see that again please, Mike, it was all a bit quick?"

"Sure, here you go," Mike said, sending the whip snaking rapidly towards its target again, crack! Another even louder scream from the defenceless woman filled the room. "See the aim is to hit through the target hard and allow the whip to curl right around before pulling it back. Forget all that whip cracking stuff, that's just for show."

"I see! Let me have a go then." Adam said, holding his hand out for the whip. Rather than just taking up his position, Adam took the whip and stood in front of his ex where he draped the coils of the whip around her neck and with just the last 30 cm or so he began almost casually to flick it sharply at her nipples: each hit drawing a sharp gasp from her open mouth.

"Before I start, cunt," he said loudly and clearly so that there could be no chance that Mike and Tamara wouldn't hear him, "I want you to know, that I would have you kiss the whip and beg me to whip you if your mouth wasn't already busy, so for today, I will just nibble your tits to let you know that I really do love having you to play with and that I am now almost ready to take you back as my wife so that I can play this game with you whenever I want. Do you understand where I am coming from cunt?"

She nodded, wondering if this was this what she really wanted.

"And do you understand that we will play this game fully whenever I want?"

Again she nodded, thinking this is way beyond being tied to a doorway at home and being forced to submit to a few topless photos.

"Good, then you will understand that this whipping and all future whippings, spankings, and croppings are an essential part of the game from now on."

She hung from her restraints deep in thought now: she had experienced more intense sexual pleasure over the last 24 hours, despite the pain from the ruler last night and the whipping today.

"So, I will ask you again, cunt, do you understand that this whipping and all future whippings, spankings, and croppings are an essential part of the game from now on."

She nodded slowly.

"And now as an added bonus I will allow you an out, an end to all further punishment if you choose. All you have to do is answer my next question by shaking your pretty little head instead of nodding it. If you nod we continue, I will remarry and you will be my slave, my slut, my plaything, my fucktoy, my painslut, my whipping post, my pony, my pet, my cunt until death us do part. If you shake your head the whipping will end, I will release you immediately, and I will take you home and the game will end forever. So there you go. You can choose to continue or call the whole thing off."

"But before you decide, I'd better make it clear that if you nod your agreement, your immediate future will be that I will whip you hard, you will then be taken down from your vertical position and laid flat so that Mike can fuck your deliciously gagged mouth. Then we are going to get your nipples and cunt lips pierced. After all that you will rest for the afternoon, before we get together for dinner with Melanie and some more fun. You now know exactly what will happen to you. There can be no doubt. So if you want me to whip you now, nod your head otherwise if you want me to take you home shake your head, either way this is your last opportunity to opt in or out."

"So cunt should I whip you?" he asked. She looked up at him and with just a hint of a smile nodded slowly. "Hard?" he asked her. Again there was a hint of a smile as she nodded her assent.

"Hey Mike and Tamara, did the cunt just make an informed decision? Do you think it had a genuine chance to decide for itself without coercion from me?"

"From my point of view," Mike said "the cunt had a very genuine chance to opt out and it very definitely decided of its own free will to stay."

"Tamara, what would you say?" Adam asked.

"Sir, I'd say that the cunt had ample opportunity and the freedom to decide whether to continue or not. It clearly chose to continue - no question in my mind about that Sir."

"Good, if it ever came to a legal challenge would you both be available as my witnesses to the fact?"

"Absolutely," Mike said "the cunt wouldn't have a leg to stand on, I would certainly testify that while we were enjoying a little free time together you asked it whether it wanted you to whip it or take it home and it chose to have you whip it, it was perfectly free, in my mind to choose either way."

"And Sir, I would love to testify for you too Sir." Tamara said.

"There you go cunt your fate is sealed, let's get on with it then," Adam told her with a big grin and a final flick of the whip tip against her nipple.

"Mike, I'd appreciate it if you would talk me through the first couple please, if that's ok." Adam said, moving to stand behind Sharon as Mike had done."

Joining him, Mike said, "Of course, mate. Your position is good, you just need to identify your target, keep your eye exactly on the spot you want to hit and swing your arm smoothly and freely. Have a go!"

With that, Adam did exactly as he had seen Mike do earlier and launched the whip for the first time at his target, which was Sharon's back just below her armpit. Crack, the whip hit just below his target, she screamed and the tip snaked around under her armpit to lick her right breast.

"Perfect Adam, just perfect, you don't need me at all, you're a natural. Mind if I do a little pussy stirring?"

All Sharon heard was Adam saying "Go for it," and a another slight whirring as she braced for the next lash that exploded across her back just a little higher than the last one, the tip of the whip this time narrowly missing her right nipple.

Mike's fingers, now in her sopping slit, caused her to open her eyes just as she heard the next whoosh. Crack and the left side of her back exploded with a little stinging tail under her arm that wrapped right around the base of her left tit. Sharon was now swooning from the pain and Mike's attention so that the final lash caught her completely by surprise. Exhausted she sunk into her restraints as Adam told Mike, "Thanks, Mike. I'm done I'll take the lot. You can let the cunt down now and take your reward."

"Thanks, Adam, can you get that small gym bench back there and bring it over please, mate."

"This little black leather bench Mike?"

"Yep that's it, slide it in towards the cunt's arse so it takes her weight as we lower the frame."

With that Mike had unclipped two restraining clamps on the top of the columns that held Sharon in place. This made it clear that the inside faces of the column and the overhead beam were in fact a single frame with a broad plank joining the column faces across the floor. When the restraining clamps were released it freed the entire structure to pivot on waist high bearings allowing the operator to rotate the bound person to a horizontal position.

"Just slide the bench in Adam so that it takes the weight of her hips," Mike told Adam as he was lowering Sharon in the frame. "The bench is adjustable, but because it is set to take Tamara it will be fine for the cunt."

Adam adjusted the bench as Mike lowered the frame the final few centimetres so that Sharon now found herself lengthways on the bench with her hips on the end so that her sex was just clear of the bench itself and with her legs still spread wide she was fully accessible. At the other end of the bench, which was just at hip height for the two men, her head lay on an adjustable headrest that Mike released and allowed to go down to about 45 degrees. This put the bound woman's gagged mouth in exactly the right position for Mike's cock.

Wasting no time at all Mike straddled Sharon's face, his balls hanging on her nose as he lined himself up with the ring gag.

"It's times like this that I don't mind having just the length and not the width some men have. I fit through most large ring gags, but I bet you wouldn't get through this Adam!"

"No," Adam replied, standing now between his ex's wide spread thighs with his cock resting against her open cunt ready to slip it in fully in time with Mike's penetration of her mouth, "you're right, but I have ordered a custom made one that I will be able to get through. I've never seen anyone get a head job through a ring gag though, so let's see you do it Mike? Tamara make sure you get lots of pictures please!"

Reaching down to grab Sharon's left tit firmly, Mike slowly slipped his cock gingerly through the ring to make sure he could get right through it without damaging himself. Sharon began gagging when Mike had about 3/4 of his seven and a half inches in, but he ignored her and pushed the last quarter into her mouth anyway. Then, as he withdrew almost completely, Sharon caught her breath briefly, just as Mike rammed his cock full length into her throat again, bringing on her gag reflex, but she was able to get her breath again as he pulled right back again almost immediately.

Each time Mike pushed in to her gaping mouth Adam pushed into her cunt and kept up his pressure on her clit all the time causing her to alternate between sheer rhapsody at the double penetration and mild terror at the gagging, but the gagging reflex diminished and the rhapsody expanded so that as Mike really hit his rhythm she hit hers. She was so caught up in the rhapsody that she relaxed enough that the gagging stopped altogether.

Mike looked like a rodeo star holding her tit with his left hand and waving his right in the air as he bucked into her mouth again and again, yelling and cheering, but he obviously didn't have the staying power of his client at the other end of the tied woman. "Where do you want it, Mate?" he asked breathlessly, desperately trying to last a little longer "In its mouth or on its face? I need to dump my load quick"

"Face, Mike, on its face." Adam replied.

"Oh fuck!" Mike cried out as he pulled his cock out through the ring leaving at least some of his load in the gaping mouth with the rest falling as long strings across her face. "Too late," he said. "Sorry mate, it was just so fucking good, I couldn't hold on a second longer, still I got some on it's face ok."

"Don't worry Mike, it was perfect for her first time, just perfect." Adam said reassuringly, as he coaxed her over her own line herself.

"How cool was that?" Mike asked no one in particular as he stood astride her head spreading his cum over her face with the head of his cock. "Adam, mate, I haven't had such a good time for a very long while. Thanks and to show you how much I appreciate it you can have the whip for free. I'll only bill you for the other bits."

Just then a bell rang and Tamara trotted over to the two-way mirror looking into the shop front area. "Master, the Prestons are here for Mrs. Preston's pony outfit fitting, shall I ask them to wait?"

"Hang on just a minute, I have an idea." Mike said before turning to Adam, "Would you mind if I invite them in, Adam? They're a delightful couple, very attractive, about your age and he has just her through all the things that you are doing now. You might learn a thing or two from them."

"Hmmm," Adam said still deep in his ex-wife's cunt and casually fingering her clit, so that she had never really come down completely from her first double-ended climax. "Yeah invite them in. Suppose I should stop fucking the cunt, then."

"I wouldn't think that Bob will mind at all, he has certainly whipped and fucked Lynn freely enough in front of an audience, so he would probably enjoy the spectacle of watching another man fuck his ex."

"Tamara, invite the Prestons in."

"Yes Master."

With that Tamara, still stark naked herself, opened the door to the office and said, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Preston. Master has asked if you would like to come in, he does have another client with him, but you are most welcome to join them."

"Thank you Tamara," Bob Preston said as he entered the room, leading his wife by a short chain leash that connected to the mid point of another chain that ran between the naked woman's nipple rings and a large ring through the hood of her clitoris.

Bob Preston was a well-built man of average height and remarkably good looks for a man in his early fifties. He was dressed in much the same way as Mike was but he had his cock and balls covered by a cloth pouch, which while it covered him made his arousal very obvious. His wife Lynn was shortish, well proportioned, with delightfully full tits that were still quite firm for a woman in her late forties. She was obviously very fit, well toned and tanned. Her bald cunt added to the impression of fitness and health. Her hands were locked to a collar and her feet were encased in splendid black stockings and heels with locking ankle straps.

"Hello Bob, nice to see you and Lynn again. You're both looking well."

"G'day Mike," Bob started to say as he was releasing his wife's hands so that she would be able to crawl," I am looking forward to ..." then as he took in the scene in front of him, "Gee, Tamara said you had a client with you, but I didn't expect to see ... fuck ... it's magic ... normally I'm the one ... Please don't let me interrupt anything."

"Don't worry Bob, from what I've seen so far, nothing is going to interrupt the flow of events here today."

"Bob," Mike went on, "this is Adam. Adam this is Bob Preston."

Adam stayed where he was and held his hand out towards Bob, who walked over to shake it vigorously, towing his now crawling wife behind him. "We've met somewhere, haven't we Bob?" Adam asked.

Sharon knew immediately she heard the name Bob Preston and heard his voice that it was the husband of her old deputy nurse manager Lynn Preston. She and Lynn had had a difficult working relationship and it wasn't helped when they had both applied for the same position that Sharon won. From then on the relationship got more difficult and Lynn made it clear that she held Sharon completely responsible. Not only that, but Lynn had convinced Bob too. From then on all the conversations the two had had earlier about Sharon's difficult sex life and the fact that Sharon made no secret of her dislike of any form of sexual activity became public knowledge. Bob immediately put two and two together to come up with the fact that Sharon's frigidity had caused to her to be such a bitch to Lynn. But now Sharon was the only one in the room aware of the identity of the others. She kept her head turned away and tried to focus on the cock pistoning slowly into her and the thumb rotating on her clit. It was a successful strategy as it led to yet another climax. Even Lynn, who was watching Sharon rising to meet the thrusts of her ex, hadn't seen her face fully and never having seen her old work colleague naked didn't recognise her now.

Bob had been taking in the delicious sight of the spread-eagled woman without any real focus on her face other than noticing it was covered in cum. Instead he had been eying the red marks and splotches on her tits, evidence in his mind, that like Lynn, she had been the subject of one of Mike's demonstrations. But now he looked carefully at the man who had brought this woman here to have her whipped and used by their host.

"You're right, you and Sharon came over for a couple of parties at our place when Lynn was working with Sharon, but that was years ago. I haven't seen you since you guys divorced."

"So that's where we know each other from. Bob I must say I always thought you were a lucky bastard to have a luscious little wife like Lynn. And I only ever saw her with her clothes on. Now I see her nude she's a real honey, just as I imagined her to be. No wonder Mike says you enjoy fucking her in public, I would too."

"And obviously, you have found someone a little more useful than that frigid bitch you divorced!" Bob said looking down at the supine woman with a smile, wondering whether he might be able to add to the cream on her face.

"Actually if you look closely Bob, you will see that it is that frigid bitch, except I call it cunt now and it's not so frigid anymore."

"Shiiit! So it is, well, well, well! What a turn up. This has really made my day." He walked around to get a better look at the face, but to avoid his gaze Sharon turned away again.

Looking back at Adam as he reached a hand towards Sharon's head, Bob asked, "May I?"

"Of course, Bob."

Bob grabbed the hair on the right side of Sharon's head and pulled it toward him so she had no choice but to turn her face toward him. "Well I'll be fucked! It really is the little bitch, Lynn." He said smiling to his wife.

"Fuck, if only I had found her in this position all those years ago." Bob added.

"Really Bob? What would you have done?" Adam asked.

"I'd have whipped her arse," Bob replied and then thinking quickly, "And I'd have fucked her face hard, just as Mike has obviously already done."

"Sorry Bob, you're too late to whip its arse today," Adam said still fucking Sharon slowly, but very deliberately, "we've got to get out to Full Rush in MacKellar yet, but there is still a little time for the face fuck before we go if you'd like to do that. We can catch up on the arse whipping a little later when we've got plenty of time if you like. After all, this whole thing is about the cunt settling up on some of its appalling past misbehaviour, so I think it would be only right for you to do what you would have done back then."

"You mean it too don't you Adam?" Bob asked or rather stated.

"Darn right mate, the cunt has got away with too much for far too long and I want it to realise that what's happening now is just the reaping of what it sowed back then."

"You're on mate, and I will take you up on the arse whipping later, too. But right now do you mind if I take the gag off - no way that I would get though that ring."