One Long Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh definitely spread, Tamara."

"And would Sir prefer to have the cunt's legs spread or left unbound so it might move to avoid the whipping, though the way that Master wields a whip that is entirely futile, still some men like to see their women dance at the end of a rope or chain as they try to escape."

"No thanks Tamara, I would like the cunt fully spread eagled with no chance of evasion this time."

"Very well, Sir and would Sir like to have me spread eagled and available for your pleasure in the same way as well?"

"Yes, that would be perfect, thank you Tamara."

Having settled the details, Tamara, moved beside Sharon, who was now sitting back on her heels feeling more than a little scared, and with a hand under each arm she lifted Sharon to her feet, saying, "Come with me, cunt, you beautiful creature, if you do not resist me it will be a lot easier for you."

Sharon stood and allowed herself to be led between the columns, where Tamara removed Sharon's dress and then lifted each of her hands in turn and attached short chains that hung from ring bolts in the columns to her cuffs before tightening them evenly leaving Sharon stretched fully between the solid uprights. Then Tamara lifted each of Sharon's ankles in turn and fastened them to short chains that hung from rings at the base of each column. Stretching her legs wide had the effect of lowering her entire body, which further stretched her arms, making her whole body taut. There was no give in her bonds; she could not go anywhere to avoid what was coming.

"Sir, would you like to inspect the cunt to make sure it is bound to your liking."

"Adam walked up to within inches of his ex wife and began kissing her neck and shoulders, before slipping several fingers into her unbelievably wet snatch. Bending his fingers in a long arch he pushed the ben wa balls out of the way and found her g-spot again and simultaneously began tonguing her still gagged mouth and stimulating her clit. She began moaning immediately and was building rapidly towards a climax when Mike entered the room saying, "That looks like fun Adam, is the cunt ready? That's what you said you call her isn't it?"

"Yes that's exactly what I call it, Mike." Adam said keeping up his attack on her sex.

Sharon, for her part, feeling more humiliated now than ever with another man looking at her exposed charms, could not help but look twice at the man who had just entered the room. He was about the same height as her ex husband, who kept his fingers moving rhythmically in her despite the presence of another man. She noted that Mike was quite handsome with distinguished looking white hair and a goatee beard like Adam's. She saw that he was very well built and obviously very fit and strong. As she neared yet another climax she inhaled deeply as she realised that he was dressed just like an executioner with a leather vest over his bare torso and slim fitting leather chaps. In the open space between the legs of his chaps, she saw that he sported a very decent looking semi-hard penis, that looked almost as long as Adam's. Just the sight of it made her realise, yet again, that she was in a very exposed and vulnerable position that was very likely to be exploited beyond just a light whipping. It looked to her as though this man meant business, and his principal weapon was turning her on more than she could ever have admitted to herself in the past. She was certain she would feel his entire arsenal before they left the barn. She came forcefully at her ex-husband's hands, collapsing into her bonds.

"The cunt is now ready when you are Mike. At least it's very close." Adam said waiting for her to recover. "Nice outfit by the way."

"Glad you like it. I think it helps women focus on what's most important to them. They can never have enough reinforcement of their true value and role in life, you know. If you're interested, I have a pair of chaps that were for a special order but the customer changed his mind. You can have them at cost. The vests are a standard line."

"Thanks, Mike," Adam said, "I'll take you up on that."

"Good," said Mike turning to Tamara. "Go and grab the chaps from the store room and get a medium vest for Adam, and be quick!"

Tamara ran to the store and returned just a few moments later with the goods. "Here you are Sir", she said to Adam handing him the garments, "would you like me to help you with them Sir?"

"Yes please Tamara, that would be lovely, thank you."

"Excellent," she said dropping to her knees and reaching for his belt, "Sir will let Tamara do everything for him, please."

"Naturally, Tamara."

In no time, she had him stepping out of his trousers and jocks, pausing a moment to savour the sight of his rapidly hardening cock, "Sir has a beautiful hard weapon that Tamara would be delighted to service and accommodate with my Master's permission."

"Thank you Tamara."

She gave the head of his shaft a delicate, reverent kiss and then fastened the chaps around his hips. Standing, she removed his shirt quickly and slipped the vest on after removing the tags. "There you go Sir and if Tamara might say so, Sir looks fantastic, very masculine and very dominant. Tamara would love to service Sir in any way she could, with Master's permission."

Feeling completely in character now, he stood in front of Sharon and asked, "What do you think cunt, neat eh? The outfit gives my... ah weapon, as you always used to call it, due prominence, don't you think. Sort of keeps it right where it should be... ready to fuck the daylights out of you. The outfit feels pretty damn good so I think you'll get to see plenty of it, if you're still around at the end of our game."

Then he leaned forward and whispered in Sharon's ear, "Enjoy your first whipping, my dear little cunt. Mike did tell me last night that he would take it easy on you as it is your first, but then he also said that if he enjoyed it he might give you a taste of the real thing as he shows me how to apply the leather with best effect. I promise you, though, this will be just the first of many."

In the meantime, Tamara had told Mike that Adam wanted her spread-eagled too and Mike was busy preparing to string her up with her usual fittings as he asked Adam if he would like a tea or coffee before he locked the little slut up for the session.

"I'd love an Earl Grey tea thanks, Mike, black no sugar. And now I come to think of it Tamara may be more useful loose than strung up, I actually brought a camera - it's in the car. Could we have Tamara photograph the demonstration?"

"Good idea, she is actually a trained commercial photographer and I often use her to document sessions. By the way, we have a permanent video capture set-up. Would you like Tamara to get that running too?

"Fantastic, I never dreamed you were so well set up."

"It's not real flash, just four video cameras and a few mikes that we can focus on the front and back of the central frame. They are HD DVD cameras -- so you can have the DVD's as soon as we've finished - but you will have to edit them yourself."

"Cool Mike that would be just great. Thanks."

"Ok, give Tamara your keys," and then he said to Tamara, "OK, off you go Tamara quick as you can, get the man his tea and camera then get the clothes off, you're way over dressed."

"Yes Master, right away, Sir!"

"The camera is in a bag in the boot Tamara, bring the whole bag!"

"Yes Sir," she said jogging towards the door to the shop front.

"Now Adam," Mike said, walking to stand next to Adam and just a few inches in front of Sharon, so close she felt his member brush her leg several times. "You said last night that you haven't whipped the cunt yet, but you have used a plastic ruler on its arse, cunt and tits, is that right?"

"Yes, that was just last night for the first time. When we were married all those years ago she was just a stuck up, frigid bitch that would not let me do anything to her at all. I was flat out fucking her missionary style excuse the pun. And it was only last night that she turned up and literally begged me to do what she would have never allowed me to do back then."

"So, Adam, why exactly do you want the whips and other implements?"

"For two reasons, Mike, firstly to punish any shortcomings the cunt exhibits and secondly for my own pleasure."

"Ok, I assume then, that the pleasure sessions, if not the punishment sessions, are likely to end up with you fucking her, is that right?'

"That was my idea, yes."

"Good, then I think I have the right balance of implements for you. Now I know last night I said that I would go easy on her as it's her first whipping as far you we know, but she just looks so good hanging there that I would like to give her a taste of the real thing right from the start if that's ok with you."

"Ok? Mike, that's fantastic, yeah that's absolutely cool Mike. I really think it's great that you have taken the time to show us how to get the most out of your gear."

"My pleasure, Adam, especially when you bring me a target as beautiful as the cunt. And look I know Tamara said we only have half an hour, but the truth is, I didn't want to commit to any longer until I saw the cunt in person, but now I've seen it we can take as long as you like so that I can explain each implement in detail."

"Thanks Mike, as I said I really appreciate that you can take time out of your busy schedule to give us a good demo, so any time you can give us is fantastic, but we do need to leave by 1145 ish to get to Full Rush in time, so we really only have an hour or so anyway."

"No worries Adam, here's Tamara with your camera and tea, so let's get started. Tamara has been shooting this sort of action for a couple of years so she'll get great results and will still be able to look after us, in case the fun gets a bit much for us, if you know what I mean, he he he!"

"If you mean that you're making her available to ease any carnal pressures that might arise, then I am all for it Mike"

"That's exactly what I mean, Adam. Of course, in return, I expect that the cunt here is going to be available at the end of the session. I mean one of the greatest joys in life is to whip a delicious little slut like your ex, and then fuck it's mouth" as he said this he was running his fingers around Sharon's open mouth, "while it's still tied and helpless," now he was slipping two fingers in and out of Sharon's mouth through the ring that held her mouth open, "especially when the slut is wearing a beautiful ring gag like this one."

Adam stood there open mouthed and speechless, inches from his ex wife, and watched as this man, whom he'd only met last night and whom his ex had never even laid eyes on, explored the bound woman's mouth thoroughly with his fingers. "Ah ... of course, sh... shh... shhhe will be available, Mike. But how will you fuck its mouth while she is still strung up like this?" he asked wondrously.

"Don't worry Adam," he said holding his fingers deep in Sharon's mouth as she gagged and spluttered around them, "We've installed a quick release mechanism that allows us to release the slave from the vertical and have her stretched out on her back in seconds. Trust me, it works like a charm. And as long as I get a good go at her mouth through that ring gag mate, in return for the demo, then I'm a happy chappy. When she's down, obviously you can do whatever you like as well, deal?"

"Ah, yeah, of course, yeah deal Mike."

"Good," Mike said pulling his fingers from Sharon's mouth at last and wiping them across her cheek, "Let's get down to business then. We'll start with the table tennis paddle."

Mike walked over and pulled a small table across until it stood about two metres or so in front of Sharon. "Hey cunt," he said walking to within a few inches of Sharon's face, "I'm going to move the little table around a bit, nod if you can see it all when I ask, OK?"

Sharon nodded slightly in acknowledgement of his instruction, then he began sliding the table away from her. Straining against the posture collar to look down she saw him moving the table and lost part of it when he had pushed the table to about a foot from her bound legs.

"See it now, cunt?" he asked.

She shook her head and he moved it back half a metre. "Now?" he asked.

She nodded and he moved it back half another metre to ensure she could see all of the exciting implements lying on the table.

"Now, Adam," Mike said picking up a paddle and standing directly in front of the bound woman, his erection pressing against her leg, "here is what I've selected for you, taking into account your budget and intentions."

"First is this modified table tennis paddle. You'll see it is covered with a good stiff leather on one side and on the other we've left the dimpled rubber covering."

"Why is that, Mike?"

"The stiff leather gives the paddle extra stiffness all round and provides a bit of extra sting and leaving the dimpled rubber on one side gives you the option of a slightly lighter touch. Delivered with moderate to full force, the leather sounds fantastic, where the rubber always sounds a bit flat. Let me demonstrate" he said moving behind Sharon, "watch this."

Adam moved to stand behind her on the opposite side as Mike turned side on to Sharon's arse steadied himself as a golfer would with his feet about shoulder width apart and the paddle resting on Sharon's left cheek. Mike had his entire focus on that cheek as he raised the paddle in a long arc until it was high behind his head and then swung it hard in a smooth, fast arc until it slammed into the cheek that he was focused on.

Adam was surprised at how much noise came out of his gagged ex, he had expected the gag would have silenced her, but she managed to make her presence well and truly heard.

"Did you notice Adam, how little sound the dimpled rubber side makes when the paddle is delivered with force?"

"Ahh, no I can't say I heard anything other than the cunt screaming."

"Precisely," Mike said, "the rubber makes bugger all noise, so if you want sound effects the leather offers much better pleasure here, let me show you how much difference the leather makes."

With that he lined up to deliver a second blow to the sobbing captive in front of him. Again he let the paddle rest on her left cheek as he settled himself, then raised the paddle as before and swung it with just as much force as the first time until it slammed into the cheek for the second time, this time with a very loud and very distinct crack, that even Sharon's loud scream couldn't mask.

"There, hear the difference, that time Adam?"

"Absolutely, that's a huge difference."

"I just love that sound, the crack of real leather as it lands on a soft arse. Like to try it yourself?" Mike said holding the paddle out for Adam.

"You bet, right side?"

"Yeah. Now the clue with the paddle is that you can deliver it as hard or as soft as you like naturally, but when you put some real force behind it, it not gives you that lovely sound on the leather side, but it really warms the entire cheek, unlike a cane or whip which has a very narrow area of effect."

Adam moved into position and like Mike held the paddle against Sharon's right cheek as he steadied himself with his feet apart copying his host exactly, then he raised the paddle high behind his head as Mike had done and swung it hard and fast until it slammed rubber side first into his ex wife's cheek lifting her against her bonds. Her scream this time was just as loud as it had been for either of Mike's blows and almost completely smothered the noise of the blow itself.

"Oh yeah," Adam cried, "oh yeah, I love it."

"Nice one Adam, now try the leather." Mike said.

Without any hesitation, Adam had the leather face of the paddle resting on the now rosy pink cheek again and refocused before lifting the paddle behind his head again.

Crack. Sharon screamed again as the leather covered side of the paddle lifted her against her bonds.

"Yes! Take that you frigid bitch," Adam said, "and that red arse's just the beginning cunt!"

"You know, I've got to say Adam," Mike said slowly stroking his now completely erect cock "that's was very nice to watch. Keep that up and we'll have to let the cunt down early. Fuck, I'm really looking forward to that mouth now, mate." Mike took the paddle and placed it on the table and picked up a long leather strop like you would find in an old fashioned barber's shop. With the strop in his hand he moved to stand next to Adam and directly in front of Sharon, all the time stroking his raging hard-on.

Adam was all ears and eyes as he stood there in front of his ex idly fingering her slit and clit in a smooth practiced, fluid motion that had her almost swooning.

"Next I want to show you the strop. But before I do just remember that the paddle is really just meant for the backside. The strop though is a little more versatile; you can apply it almost anywhere where there is a nice fleshy covering. Naturally the arse is a good target, but so are thighs and tits. Let me demonstrate."

With that he placed the strop on the top of Sharon's left tit and let it rest there as he stepped back to her left side.

Adam was about to move away from his frightened, wide eyed ex, when Mike said, "Keep doing what you're doing mate! Just move a bit so that you are on the other side of the cunt - I don't want to accidentally connect with you old buddy."

Adam moved just a little to Sharon's right side keeping his fingers working on her sex, amazed at just how wet she was. With his other hand he turned her head so that he could look straight into her teary eyes as he kept up his assault on her clit and cunt. "You know, this is perfect, cunt, just perfect, thank you so much for dropping by last night

""That's great, Adam" Mike said, "now don't stop what you're doing with its cunt. How is it going by the way?"

Staring his ex wife dead in the eye and noticing with mounting excitement and glee the familiar fierce defiance in her eyes that appeared in the past whenever he got anywhere near forcing her limits, Adam said, "It's gaping wide open, Mike, and wetter than it's ever been. It's just a lovely, sloppy, syrupy cunt, and it's about to come, Mike, if I am not mistaken."

"Uhhhk ohhhh uuuuu aaataaard!"

"I think," Adam said, "it just tried to say to "fuck off, you bastard," is that right cunt?"

"Eeeshhhh." Sharon said and nodded.

Renewing his attack on her cunt, Adam said "That's not very polite now, is it cunt? Mike, can you do something to punish this rude little cunt for me now please?"

"Sure Adam, how's this?" Mike said swinging the strop down sharply on Sharon's tit, evincing an immediate, muffled scream from her gaping mouth as the strop crushed her breast sharply against the top of the quarter cup and making the weight hanging from it bounce wildly.

"Perfect Mike", Adam said watching the defiance in Sharon's eye's wane as she cried out in reaction to the assault on her tit.

"And this!" Mike added quickly swinging the strop again, this time sharply upwards against the tender underside of the bound woman's tit, aiming perfectly for that part that was clear of the protection of her quarter cup. Again a sharp, but muffled, scream escaped her open mouth, only this time it was much quieter and shorter as she began to shudder in the throes of an approaching orgasm.

Mike tossed the strop to Adam, saying "Your turn mate! I can keep the pressure up on its cunt if you like."

"Please do, Mike! Now let's see," Adam said lining up on the underside of her right tit and letting fly with a hard, sharp upward blow against the soft target. Sharon cried out in agony as the pain shot through her tit even though Adam was a little off target and struck the cup holding the tit, but with Mike still aggressively mauling her cunt she was finding it difficult to separate the pain spreading through her breasts from the intense feelings of sexual pleasure, of personal worth from being the centre of attention of not one but two attractive men, and of the extreme warmth and feeling of well-being radiating from her sex.