One Long Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it, Bob."

Leaning over, Bob lifted Sharon's head, unbuckled the ring gag and removed it for the first time in over an hour and half. "Magic little bits of kit these ring gags, aren't they" Bob said dropping Sharon's head back onto the head rest as he held the gag up to Adam, "although it's a pain to have to remove them to get into their mouths. I envy Mike in that regard, he was able to fuck Lynn's mouth through the ring, I could never do that, but I don't think I would ever want to be as thin as him."

"Yeah, I thought of that and I ordered a another special gag with a bigger ring that I will be able to get through. Might have to work the cunt up to opening its mouth a bit wider to get the bigger ring in its mouth though."

As Adam was speaking, Bob slipped his cock from the straining soft leather pouch and moved around behind Sharon's head while she desperately tried to get some movement back into her aching jaws. "She doesn't bite does she Adam?" he asked straddling her head so that she once again she looked up into a man's anus and had a pair of balls dangling on her nose.

"It shouldn't bite Bob, but if you so much as feel a touch of a tooth, let me know, I had to warn it yesterday about that and I promised it that I would whip not only its arse, but its tits and cunt too if I so much as felt a tooth. And I now have the gear to do it properly. Of course, if you do feel any teeth, as the aggrieved party you would be most welcome to apply some of the punishment that results."

"Thanks Adam," Bob replied with an enormous smile on his face, "thanks a lot I really appreciate that and while I admire your confidence in the cunt's oral ability, I doubt that it will be able to keep its teeth clear, if you know what I mean, but we will see." Then to Sharon he said, "Well, Sharon, you little cunt," as he squatted down to maximise the effect of having his balls in her face, "it's pay back time, open up now."

Twenty seconds passed and nothing happened, Bob waited patiently, thirty seconds went by, forty seconds then Bob simply reached down and pinched Sharon's nose closed. Now it was only going to be a matter of time until her mouth opened and he stood completely ready to take full advantage of any breach in her defences having made this little game a regular part of his use of Lynn in the past. Sharon, totally unprepared for his action lasted only a little over thirty seconds before she had to open her mouth gasping and as soon as she did, he had his cock in it as deep as he could get it in one thrust. Only then did he let go of her nose allowing her to breath again.

"Thanks, cunt, that was just perfect. You don't know just how much I love it when I have to force a slut to open her mouth. Problem with Lynn now is anytime I get my cock even close to her mouth, she's got it wide open and ready. It's a sheer delight to have such a lovely, fresh new mouth to get into. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, ha ha!" With that he pushed his entire 8 inches into her throat so that his balls were again covering her nose.

Sharon couldn't believe it as she tried to breath through her nose fighting her gag reflex. Adam filled her throat last night and Bob was probably no bigger but he certainly filled her throat quickly. She was right, in fact, he was no thicker then Adam, and was actually a little shorter but the speed of his assault on her throat made up for that.

Despite her battle to breath, Sharon was incredibly turned on at being simultaneously used at both ends again. She had never felt so damn full, ever! If only she could breath a little easier, she could really get into this form of fucking. Fuck, she thought, how good is Adam to keep me on edge all the time they were chatting and now... fuck it I am going to come again... wish I could breath better...

To all those in the room it was quite clear that Sharon was on the verge of another climax as she bucked her hips up to meet her ex husband's gentle thrusting and lifted her head to give Bob clearer passage down her throat. That was enough for Bob. He had been totally ready for action when he arrived having played with Lynn on the drive to Mike's Pony Supplies. And as he felt the familiar pressure, he pulled back and out of Sharon's mouth and let a stream of cum fly directly at her face. The hot stream of cum surprised her; not only its sudden impact but how long it went on and before she could take it all in she had cum all over her nose and mouth and running down the sides of her cheeks. It was all she needed to explode herself in the greatest orgasm of her life, helped by her ex's continuous pressure on her clit.

"Hmmmm, the cunt has a real future in cocksucking, Adam and any time you want some help in developing its skills, I'd be happy to help out."

Then with an evil grin and a big wink to Adam, he said, "but it has to learn to get its teeth out of the way and keep them out of the way."

Sharon, was taken aback completely as she heard this thinking that she had been successful in keeping her teeth well clear, in fact she couldn't remember feeling them against his cock at all.

She was still trying to work it out when she heard Adam say, "Didn't think it would manage to get it totally right, but let's give it some benefit of the doubt and say only 30 strokes, ten on the arse with the whip, ten on its tits with the crop and ten to its cunt with the strop. It'll have to be Saturday week though - it may not be in any state next Saturday with the piercings it's getting today. Is that fair Bob?" Adam asked.

"Only if I get to deliver all of them, after all I am the aggrieved party. May I suggest you come out to our place, it's very private and we have all the most modern conveniences you could possibly want. I'll give you my card when you're ready," Bob told Adam noting that Adam was still hard and still thrusting slowly and rhythmically deep into Sharon's cunt.

"Hmmmm, now that sounds like a plan Bob, you're on."

"Great, looking forward to it. Now would you like Lynn to clean the cunt up so you guys can get on out to Full Rush."

"What a great idea," Adam said, expecting Lynn to get a face cloth or paper napkin or something similar.

Instead, when Bob told her to clean him up first and then clean the cunt up, she knelt in front of Bob, took his semi hard cock deep in her mouth and gently licked and sucked his member clean.

While Lynn was cleaning her husband's cock, Tamara still clicking furiously with the camera asked Adam "Would Sir like me to release the cunt after Lynn has cleaned it up, Sir?"

"Oh, of course, yes thanks Tamara. If you could let it up and put its dress back on it and then cuff its hands behind its back, that would be great."

"Of course I will do that Sir, do you want the dress buttoned at all?"

"No that's not at all necessary thanks Tamara."

"Very well Sir, consider it done, as soon as Lynn is finished that is." She said with a big smile on her face, knowing from personal experience just how skilful Lynn was.

Finally when Bob told his wife, "Good, well done, now clean the cunt up!" Lynn crawled the metre or so to the tied woman and began to lick Sharon's face gently and very systematically from bottom to top to remove all trace of cum from the right side of her face then crawled around and did the same for the left side of Sharon's face, making sure that she got all the bits dripping down Sharon's cheeks, chin, lips and nose.

"Isn't that a wonderful picture Adam," Bob asked, "I would never have imagined it was possible all those years ago, and now look at them."

"I am Bob, I am. Does Lynn offer the same service at the other end too?" Adam asked.

"You mean pussy lickin'?" Bob asked.

"You've got it, mate."

"Of course, do you have time to see a demo?" Bob asked.

"A short one and perhaps we can see the full thing next Saturday."

"Deal! OK, Lynn you heard the man, it's pussy lickin' time! Now get that hot little mouth of yours down there; clean Adam off if he wants you to and then give the little cunt the cleanup of its life."

With that Lynn crawled quickly down to where Adam stood with his cock still deep in his ex-wife's pussy and said "Sir, if you are finished fucking the cunt, would you like me to clean your wonderful cock off for you?"

"Thank you Lynn," Adam replied pulling his cock from its syrupy sheath and placing it against the sexy blonde's lips, "I couldn't think of anything better right now. Make sure that you clean it right down to the base now."

"Yes Sir!" she said, "of course Sir, with pleasure."

"Ah, Bob," Adam said as he felt Lynn's nose rubbing into his pubic hair, "she's good, I mean really good. I'm going to have to get her to teach the cunt how to do it properly. Oh, man that's fucking out of this world - she knows her stuff."

"Thanks, Adam, it took a while, but she eventually got the knack of keeping her throat open. But hey it was a lot of fun practicing, I had to fuck her face two or three times a day for several weeks, even had a few friends over to help out on the weekends and that was always a lot of fun."

"I can imagine, have you still got that nice, big place out near Captain's Flat?" Adam said letting Lynn thoroughly clean his still erect cock.

"We sure have Mate, and as I said bring the cunt out for her whipping, the place really is nice and private now all the trees have grown and we really do have all the modern conveniences you could possibly want."

"Done! Do you still have the horses?"

"No, they went when the kids left home. We do still have all the facilities though, which I have done up for Lynn's pony work but the only animals we have these days are the dogs."

"But you said Lynn's still working with ponies then?"

Bob laughed loudly, "No, sorry mate, she doesn't work with ponies, she is the pony, ha, ha, ha. We are only here today because it's the final fitting for her new harness. No she does the pony work."

"Really! That's fucking unbelievable! I've only ever seen stories of pony girls on the web. Man! Is that something I'd love to see for real."

"Well, when you bring the cunt out for its punishment I'll make sure that you get the opportunity. We've put a lot of effort into our training facilities and I get a real kick out of putting on a show for our visitors. I'll put Lynn through her paces for you and you can even take her for a spin in her sulky - we've built a special 2 kilometre trail around the property just so that I can enjoy the pleasure of a relaxing early morning or evening ride. And you know mate, there isn't a much better way to pass a warm evening than to sit back in the sulky with a cold beer and watch a cute bit of arse trotting along in front of you."

"If that's the case, how 'bout I bring the cunt out next Saturday, it's not really going to be too much of problem if her piercings are still a bit raw this week, I mean it is a week away so we have 7 days to let them heal." Adam said trying to think of a way to get out to Bob's even sooner.

Picking up on the keenness in Adam's voice Bob said, "You're right she will be fit enough for me to apply the whip to its tits and cunt by next Saturday provided you treat them properly between now and then. But that's a long time to wait, mate, and besides I wouldn't think it was going to get its arse pierced, so at least her arse would be ok for a whipping tomorrow wouldn't it?"

"Sure, I didn't think of that, what would you like to do?"

"Do you still work, Adam?" Bob asked.

"No, not in a regular job anymore, I've found a way to have the futures market pay my way these days, and that only takes a couple of hours in the early morning... and besides tomorrow is only Sunday. God Lynn has a fantastic mouth, I've never experienced anything like it, Bob."

"Pleased you like it, Mate. If you're not busy doing anything else tomorrow why don't you come on out for a while. You can take Lynn for a spin while I give the cunt's arse the first installment of what I owe her. I know if you come out you're going to really love what you see."

"Thanks Bob, I think I will. I'm pretty sure I still remember how to get there too. Down the Bungendore Road and take a right toward Captain's Flat, and you're about ten ks down the road on the right, just over a fairly steep hill am I right?"

"Precisely. There's a sign on the gate PonyLynn Park. How 'bout 11ish. Lynn will have morning tea ready for you when you arrive, won't you Lynn?"

Lynn could only nod her agreement as Adam had a firm hold of her head with his cock in the back of her throat.

"Shit hot, we'll be there!" Adam said pulling his erection from Lynn's mouth and telling her "Thanks Lynn that was really great. You can clean the cunt up now and I would really like to see it come from your attention."

"Yes, Sir Adam, with pleasure." Lynn said slipping between Sharon's legs with some enthusiasm.

Nobody had noticed, but through all this Sharon had been drifting in and out of sleep in a dream-like state. She had caught something about working with ponies, but had drifted off again in her own private reverie, sated and at peace. The gentle touch of Lynn's tongue on her sex only deepened her feeling of completeness and as Lynn increased the rhythm of her attention Sharon woke with a gasp that everyone noticed. Sharon was clearly turned on again and was soon moving from her dreamy semiconscious state to increasing levels of loud excitement until Lynn, with her thumb on Sharon's clit, four fingers thrusting into the tied women's sex and her tongue washing everything else, pushed Sharon over the edge completely.

Even as Sharon was coming down from her high, Tamara was releasing Sharon's cuffs from their shackles and helping the exhausted victim to her feet.

"What a girl! Lynn, what a girl! That was brilliant, girl, truly brilliant." Bob said patting Lynn's head while she remained kneeling between Sharon's thighs, "in fact that was so good I am going to halve your pony work this evening as a reward, we'll only do one full circuit."

"Thank you, Sir," Lynn replied, "thank you so much, Sir, I do try hard to please you!"

"Yes, I know you do try hard Lynn, and I really appreciate your efforts, but you know as well as I do that you need constant training so even though you will only do one circuit of the training track tonight, I will need to put you through your ring work just the same, won't I."

"Of course Sir, of course you will Sir."

"And you still need to service the Major tonight, don't you?"

"If you say so Sir, naturally." Lynn said in acute embarrassment that he had just let the cat out of the bag on her most humiliating secret. A secret that only the dozens of regular visitors to their property knew.

"The Major?" Adam asked.

"He's one of our Great Danes." Bob replied stroking his wife's hair, "We didn't have them last time we saw you, we only had Rex, the Alsatian then, and we hadn't even thought of training him properly. Lynn wasn't really all that keen dogs back then, although she would play with Rex and tease erections out him a bit if I pushed her, but Rex was too old and he just didn't get it. Then I read that you have to start training them, the dogs that is, when they are still pups and, most importantly, deny them any other sexual contact so that they respond properly to a woman. So I searched online about five years ago for a couple of Dane pups and found Czar and Major. I figured I needed two to really get Lynn up to speed. They were actually only three months old when we got them, so I had Lynn begin right away to play with their cocks and balls figuring that if they got used to her playing with their equipment it would make it easier later on to train them to mount her. So I had her spend hours with each dog just playing with their cocks until they had an erection. Lynn has learnt to let them fuck her as they would any bitch and as a reward for that I also trained her to clean them up afterwards with a really spectacular blowjob that never fails to have them cum all over her again. She has serviced each of them at least twice a week since they were about 12 months old and now they both get hard just at the sight of her. Don't they Lynn?"

"Yes, Sir, they do."

"It's a great show to see her servicing them, still gets me hard

"The Major is the younger of the two and he hasn't had a bit since Wednesday, so he will get into her tonight and the other one Czar can have his fun with her tomorrow. We have to let them fuck her separately otherwise they compete for her when they are together and it wouldn't be good for them or for Lynn if they had a real go at each other. So Czar who is a bigger dog all round will get his rocks off with Lynn tomorrow and when he does he will put on a really good show. Come to think of it we could put Major off tonight and have Lynn service both of them for you tomorrow. You will make sure you stay for that won't you?"

"Mate, I wouldn't miss that for quids! But look," Adam said taking his now semi dressed ex-wife in tow and holding her close to his side, "we've got to run away, I promised the cunt a coffee on the way to Full Rush and I'm running out of time."

"Sir you don't need to rush," Tamara said, "If Master Bob doesn't mind we have an espresso machine in the pony room and you could have a coffee here while you observe my Master fitting Lynn's new harness."

"Thank you again Tamara, that would save us a bit of time and I would love to see what Lynn looks like in her pony gear. Is that all right with you Bob?"

"Sure is!" Bob replied heading off towards the pony room with Lynn in tow at the end of her chain leash, "Let's go see what Mike has for us sweetheart."