One Night in Kilmeaden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan smiled down at her to ease the slight apprehension that had crept into her eyes again. As he lifted up and helped Caitlin to her feet, he stated, "Well... Ah don't know about you, but ah'm starvin' an' ah ded ask the innkeeper ta set some food aside fer me when ah first arrived. Ah'm sure he must be wonderin' what's happened... ah'm surprised he did na come lookin' fer me thinkin' ah might be raidin' his stable!"

Caitlin chuckled as she replied, "Oh, no... Da knew ah was out here an' that ah'd keep mi eye on ya!"

Jordan chuckled as well and added with a twinkle in his eyes, "Ah daresay you've kept more'n an eye on mi, lassie! An' besides... yer the only thin' en this stable that's worth takin'..." he replied sexily as he waggled his eyebrows at her suggestively.

Caitlin chuckled again and shook her head as she headed to the back of the stable where she'd left her wet garments earlier having completely forgotten about them until that moment. "Ahhh, drrrat!!!" she exclaimed when she realized almost every piece of clothing was still wet.

The only things not too bad were her under drawers and her linen shift, which were only damp because they'd been mostly covered by her bodice and outer skirt. She pulled the drawers on and threw the damp shift over her head, slipped on her shoes and just carried everything else out with her.

Jordan had pulled out a pair of knee britches and a loose shirt from one of his bags, slipped them on and was donning his boots without stockings. Caitlin eyed the huge piece of soft green and blue plaid material still draped near the fire pit and asked curiously, "Wha' da ya call tha' monstrosity you were clad en when yah arrived?"

Jordan frowned as he looked at her. "Tis called a kilt... 'tis comfortable ta wear an' 'tis becomin' very fashionable en Scotland. Ded you no like the way et looked on mi? Bear en mind that ah was drenched when ya saw mi en et!" he replied defensively.

Caitlin smiled at this perceived affront to his choice of attire. "Ah did no' mean that ah did no' like how ya looked en et... ah only said 'monstrosity' due ta the size o' tha' t'one piece o' cloth! Tis a wonder you kin manage ta dress yerself en et! But ah must admit... ah did like getin' that first glimpse of yer sexy knees en tha' kilt! Which reminds mi... you were no' wearin' any kind o' drawers under yer tunic an' kilt!!! Do ya always just let yer 'jewels' sweng free like that?!!" she asked with a laugh.

Jordan laughed with her as he answered, "Only en warmer weather, lass! Tis nice ta let the 'jewels' sweng free when 'tis warm so they do no' get all hot an' sweaty an' itchy! But when 'tis cold, ah prefer ta have some drawers on underneath... sorry ef tha' disappoints ya!!!" he added when her pixy lips pursed in a mock pout.

He strapped his broadsword at his hip and put his bags over his shoulder. Then he grabbed a large piece of tenting material that he'd found and opened it to cover them as they dashed from the stable to the inn in the moderate rain still coming down. They burst through the main door, laughing together as he paused to hang the large tarp over a wooden rail on the small covered front stoop.

A few of the inn's male patrons were still in the dining area playing chess and talking as they sipped pints of ale. A couple of ladies were sitting by a small fire in the drawing room with their needlework. All of them looked up and almost immediately surmised what must've been going on between the young man and the innkeeper's half-dressed daughter!

Jordan immediately jumped to defend her honor. "Tis no' what yer thenken'!" he exclaimed as he glanced around. He stared at the ladies with their pious expressions. "Aye... we both got caught by this storm an' trapped en the stable until et slacked off. Ar clothes were soaked an' we were chilled. Were we just supposed to stay en them an' catch ar deaths?!! Shame on ya fer wha' t'yer thenken'!!! Ah would no' take advantage of a young lady en tha' t'manner!!!"

Then he swung his murderous gaze toward the men at the dining table. "Ah kin see from the looks on some o' yer faces that Miss O'Brick was lucky ah was the one trapped out there weth 'er! Damn yer lecherous hides for wha' t'yer thenken'! Ef ah see any one o' you attempt ta touch even a hair on her head, ah'll slice yer guts open with mi sword. Es that clear enough?!!" he growled menacingly as he patted the hilt at his left hip.

The ladies had studiously resumed their needlework and the men cleared their throats and went back to whatever they'd been doing when the two had burst through the door. Jordan turned to face Caitlin, who was struggling not to laugh.

He smiled with her and asked politely, "Miss O'Brick... would ya be so kind as ta see ef yer stepfather saved mi some food as ah requested upon mi arrival? Ah'm still weary from mah travels an' ah'd prefer ta take my meal en mah room, ef ya do no' mind?"

Caitlin inclined her head in deference. "T'will be no trouble a'tall, Sir Jordan. Jus give me a few moments ta change ento dry garments an' ah'll bring yer meal straightaway. Follow mi an' ah'll show ya to yer room." She led him to a room that was the most remote one in the inn... reserved especially for patrons who specifically requested privacy for... whatever.

**********

A little while later, Jordan and Caitlin were reclining on the bed in his room, finishing off the last morsels from the platter she had brought for their feast. He was savoring a piece of the crusty brown bread with some creamy spread smeared on it. "Mmmm... ah do na know wha' this creamy stuff es, but tis delicious. Tis pungent yet et mellows as et melts en mi mouth."

Caitlin smiled. "Tis goat cheese. An old woman passin' through several years back traded us a couple of 'er goats ta pay fer a room for a few days an' she ended up stayin' longer an' also taught me how ta make the cheese. Ah found the flavor a little too pungent et first, but then ah discovered ef ah added certain herbs as et aged, et mellowed the flavor and made et taste much better. Ah'm glad you like et," she purred, pleased that he'd noticed her effort.

Jordan swallowed the last bite of the bread and washed it down with some mead and then sank back on the pillows piled behind him at the head of the bed. "Ahhh, lassie... thes has ben the best meal ah've had en weeks! That bread was so tasty weth the cheese... nice an' crusty on the outside but delectably soft inside... jus like you, darlin'," he said gently, staring into her glowing doe eyes.

"Everythin' was delicious... especially that tender roasted bird... you are one mighty fine cook..."

Caitlin lowered her eyelids, slightly embarrassed by his praise and no longer listening to it. He seemed to know her so well and she was having a hard time remembering that he was only a traveler passing through. It had been only a few hours since she'd first seen him and already he had made her feel things she'd never felt before... was making her want things she'd never wanted before...

She had acquired her domestic skills out of necessity in order to run an inn efficiently. Her Da did most of the hard labor outside, but she ran the inn, the kitchen and the garden with help from only one other hired worker. But their hard work had paid off... the inn was widely known as one of the best places to stay for its cleanliness and good food.

They made more than enough money year round to pay any expenses for things they had to buy that they couldn't produce for themselves. And Caitlin had been setting aside a good amount of gold and silver if they ever got disgusted with being ruled over by an English tyrant and wanted to flee the country. She'd been toying with the idea that if Ireland did succumb to English rule, she and Da could go to the Americas where they could disappear so far into the wilderness that no English noble would ever find them...

Caitlin jerked slightly and her eyes flew upward when she felt a hand on her chin. Jordan was staring at her with a look of concern.

"Where did ye go, lass? Ah was complimenting yer cookin' an' you jus seemed ta dreft away somewhere. Ded ah offend ya somehow? Ah ded na mean ta ef ah ded..." he stated sincerely.

Caitlin smiled slightly and shook her head. "No... you ded no' offend me en any way. My thoughts jus drifted fer a moment... tis all!" she said airily, trying to lighten the mood again. Then she remembered the special treat she had kept concealed.

She rose up from the bed and pushed their meal platter toward him asking politely, "Jordan... would ya mind terribly returnin' thes tray ta the kitchen fer mi... ah suddenly feel the need ta excuse miself for personal reasons... ef ya do no' mind?" she ended sweetly, batting her eyelashes at him.

Jordan smiled widely as he stood and picked up the platter. "Anythin' fer you, lassie! Jus be sure to return ta me clean an' sweet, darlin... Ah'm lookin' forward ta havin' ya as mah dessert!" he replied sexily and then pursed his lips at her as he walked out the door.

Caitlin wasted no time, disrobing quickly and pulling out the bowl of strawberries and fresh cream she'd churned earlier that day and kept in the cooling trough behind the kitchen. She'd mentioned to her Da once that she wished the little stream that ran behind the inn was closer so they could use the cold flowing water to keep some things from spoiling too fast.

Not long after that, Da had ingeniously built a little water wheel next to the stream along with a trough system that brought the cold flowing water up under their covered cooking area. Then they were able to keep some meats and their dairy products cooler so they tasted fresh and lasted longer. Caitlin inserted her finger into the cream, tasting it and silently thanked her Da for his ingenuity again...

Then she laid on the bed, spread dollops of cream on the tips of her breasts and on her mound and then placed strawberries on the patches of cream. She was just setting the bowl aside when she heard Jordan coming down the passage, so she bent her legs and spread them wide and cupped her hands under her breasts just as the door was opening...

Jordan stopped dead in his tracks at the sight on his bed. He groaned raggedly and his cock hardened instantly as Caitlin purred at him, "Dessert es served, milord!"

He threw his loose shirt over his head and growled impatiently as he tugged at the lacing of his britches, which were straining from the force of trying to contain his throbbing cock! He groaned in relief when he was finally able to free himself, seeing the amusement on Caitlin's face as she watched him struggling. His cock twitched when he saw her amusement fade to desire as her eyes locked on his stiff member.

Jordan crawled onto the foot of the bed directly up between her legs, noticing that the cream there was melting fast! It was no wonder... her hot cunt could melt a North Atlantic iceberg! He leaned down and took a long, slow lick straight up the middle of her flesh, moaning at how the slight sweetness of the melting cream blended so well with the taste of her own sweet cream...

"Mmm... mmm... mmm..." he kept moaning as he licked most of the cream from around the three berries with which she'd adorned her triangle of auburn curls. He ate two of the berries while licking up the rest of the cream, making sure there was plenty of her own cream still coating her pussy.

The last berry he picked up with his teeth and crawled up over her, bending down to place it at her lips and then pushed it into her mouth with his tongue when her pixy lips parted with a gasp as he slid his cock inside her. He watched in fascination as she tried to concentrate on chewing and swallowing the sweet fruit while he was thrusting into her slowly.

Jordan suddenly sat back on his knees pulling her thighs to straddle his as he lifted the lower half of her body onto his lap. That way, he was able to enter her again and continue thrusting while he bent down and ate the strawberries and licked the cream from her nipples and breasts. He continued to suckle her breasts as his thrusts grew harder and deeper.

Caitlin gasped loudly and then cried out as a sudden orgasm swept over her when she felt his teeth softly grazing the tips of her breasts. She didn't think she'd be able to stop coming listening to his animalistic growls as he thrust harder while nipping at her flesh... She moaned loudly, "God's blood, Jordan!!! Jus eat mi alive, you bloody fucking stud!!!"

He took her at her word and continued to kiss, lick and nip all over her neck, shoulders, chest and breasts, growling every time he felt her cunt clench on his shaft as she was wracked by an almost non-stop orgasm. Jordan did not stop until she was begging him, "My god, man... yer killin' mi!!! Would ya jus come already before ya fuckin' kill mi!!!"

Jordan halted momentarily still buried inside her and carefully lifted her upper body until she was sitting up, facing him. He kissed her tenderly and deeply for a moment and then stared into her weary doe eyes. "Ah would no' wanta do thet, lass... kill ya, ah mean. No' even by sooch pleasurable means. Ef ah killed ya, ah would na longer be able ta fuck ya... an' tha' t'would make na sense a t'all!" he teased.

Then he carefully scooted around until he could sit back, leaning on the pillows piled against the headboard with Caitlin straddling him on her knees. He eased her down onto his still rock hard shaft and helped her rotate her hips slowly, just barely moving his cock inside her.

"But ah'm no' ready ta come yet, love... Ah'm perfectly content ta le' t'me cock stay right where tis fer as long as yer hot, wet cunt kin take et! Ah shoulda warned ya, lass... now that ah've had a decent meal an' a rest, ah kin go all night weth sooch a beautiful, sensual woman as you! You drive mi lust an' desire, Caitlin... ah would no' be able ta la' sa long ef ah did na think ya were no' takin' pleasure en wha' t'ah'm doen' to ya! Am ah stell givin' ya pleasure, darlin?" he asked silkily, watching her sexy body writhe as she rode his cock.

Caitlin arched and moaned as the very sound of his voice sent shivers down her spine to add to the throbs between her legs. "Bloody fuckin' hell, Jordan... even yer damn voice es drivin' mi ta the brink along with yer magnificent cock! Ah've never known sooch pleasure could exist!!!" she gasped raggedly.

"Then jus' t'enjoy the ride, sweet Caitlin... use mi body any way ya wanta... ah'm here fer yer pleasure, lass. Ah take more pleasure by gevin' et ta'a woman than jus slammen' mi cock inside her until ah come. Any man who takes hes pleasure thataway es na man a'tall!!! T'only means he doos no' have any real knowledge of how ta use hes tool..."

Caitlin interrupted him exasperatedly. "Bloody hell, Jordan! Ef yer gonna keep talken' en tha' sexy voice, how 'bout putten' et ta better use! Stop talken' 'bout other men an' tell me what YER feelin'... hmm?!!"

She had a point. "Yer righ', lass... you deserve ta know how good yer body feels ta mi. Yer skin feels like velvet under mi hands. Yer lips are so sexy an' full... an' ah can no' forget the sight o' them wrapped around mi cock! Damn it, Caitlin... that's an image ah'll fuckin' carry with me the rest o' mi life!!! That an' yer gorgeous eyes starin' up et mi as ah recall yer perfect body beneath mi!!! DAMN IT TA HELL!!!" he growled loudly as he lost control when she cried out and came forcefully.

He could do nothing but grasp her body and hold on to her as they shook together in the aftermath of their explosive climaxes. Caitlin collapsed against him as their chests heaved together. Their bodies were hot and slick with sweat... and they'd never felt more wonderful... both of them so totally in awe of how perfect they were together...

Caitlin finally managed to summon the energy to sit up and stare into Jordan's burning eyes. She put her fingers to his lips when he muttered, "Caitlin... ah luv..."

"Da no' say et, Jordan!" she breathed. "Ah'm no' ready to hear et! Ah'm no' sayin' ah never wanta hear et... ah'm jus no' ready right now. Ya understand?!!" she pleaded desperately. She lowered her hand when he reluctantly nodded his head. "Righ' now... ah'm jus tired. Ah need ta get some sleep... ah have chores an' ah must get up early. Please... let's jus lay down an' sleep fer awhile. All right?!!"

He helped her move off of him and then scooted down until he was comfortable and Caitlin snuggled against his right side with his arms around her. Her hand was gently stroking his chest as she inhaled the already familiar scent of him. Before she knew it, she was fast asleep...

Jordan stared down at the amazing creature in his arms. His eyes traced every angle of her face while memorizing the feel of her soft dark auburn hair brushing over his shoulder and arm and her warm, curvy body nestled against his. He felt a tightness in his chest as he feared this was a sight he'd never see again...

She hadn't let him say the words. She had to know how he felt but she didn't want to hear the words. Why?!! It didn't make sense to him... she said it wasn't that she "never" wanted to hear it, she just wasn't ready right now...

So what was the difference between her acknowledging that she knew how he felt but not wanting to hear him say the words?!! What possible difference could that make? Yes... she knew he loved her... but did she know that he'd loved her from the moment he'd seen her enraged face as she'd called him an "arrogant Scottish bastard?!!"

Jordan tried not to chuckle as the memory played over and over in his mind. Never had he been confronted by such a bristling beauty full of strength and outrage and passion... it was her passion that had called to him. He'd gotten the feeling that she was testing him somehow... wanting to see if he'd shrink from her or become enraged himself.

He knew he'd passed her test as soon as she'd dropped the blanket... he somehow knew it was the first time she'd ever offered herself to a man. It was obvious from the start that she was no virgin, but when she'd felt his hard cock pressed against her that first time and she'd asked him not to make her beg, he realized there'd been a slight look of fear in her eyes that he hadn't understood...

But now he did... and it made his blood boil to realize she'd been taken against her will! And then she'd confessed that no man had ever been willing to accept her as she was and she'd made that strange statement about not believing she was meant to be married in "this life"... that maybe she'd get luckier in the next one... What the hell was that about?!!

What it all pointed to was the fact that Caitlin was afraid... she'd been wounded and was now scared to trust that what he felt for her was real. Add to that the fact that they'd known each other for less than 12 hours and, yes... he was beginning to see why she needed a little more time...

**********

Jordan woke up when he felt a body stirring beside him. The candle next to the bed was burning low so there was only a soft glow of light in the room. Caitlin had rolled over onto her right side with her ass nestled against his hip. He smiled sleepily and rolled onto his side, snuggling his stirring shaft against her shapely backside.

He frowned when he noticed that instead of her stirring provocatively and welcoming the feel of his hardening cock, she was making noises of protest and trying to scoot away from him. Jordan wrapped his arm around her protectively and whispered in her ear, "Caitlin... wake up, lass. Tis jus me, darlin'... ah won't hurt ya... ah promess."

"Jordan?" she murmured sleepily.

"Aye, love... ah'm here. You were stirrin' nervously when ya felt mi move behind ya. Ah could tell ya are no' comfortable like that. Somethin' es wrong," he stated gently. "An ah think ah know..." he continued quietly, but then paused when he felt her body stiffen.