One Night in Kilmeaden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a boy, he'd had to learn to fight in order to fend off the bullies who'd dogged him whenever he tried to join in the games with other children in the village. He'd never started fights, but he'd had to finish a few... until word got around that he was a mutt who fought like a mongrel! The other kids left him alone after that... completely alone.

Jordan's parents had felt horrible and they'd arranged by the time he was twelve to send him on a journey with a long-time trusted friend. Sir Edmond was a Scottish noble who'd befriended his father when they were teens and was the only reason the MacDonald clan had relented to let one of their women marry a man who was not a Scot. And that was only because Sir Edmond had fallen in love with Jordan's aunt, his mother's sister, and he'd told the MacDonalds that he'd not marry Meghan unless Heather was allowed to marry his good friend Stuart Reece, with whom she was desperately in love.

Aunt Meghan had died when Jordan was only five years old when she went into premature labor with their first child. The baby had not survived, either, and Uncle Edmond had been devastated to lose both his wife and their only child. He'd left Scotland, but had returned a few times over the years just to visit with his good friends.

Jordan had spent the next ten years of his life traveling all over Europe with Uncle Edmond. He was a highly educated and respected man, well received by most of the royal families of Europe. They would spend months at a time in various countries where Jordan was tutored in many subjects and learned several languages.

But even though he could mimic the accents of various languages, he could not break his normal speaking voice of his heavy Scottish burr. He had to concentrate very hard when speaking with some nobles in order to mask the burr. He'd noticed some of them thought most Scots were still highland barbarians just itching to wage clan wars with each other while trying to fight off an outside ruler as well!

Jordan had bedded a few of the finest young noblewomen in Europe... they'd been interested only because they'd caught a hint of his Scottish accent and they'd wanted to see if he would be a "barbarian" in bed! Of course, they hadn't told HIM that until it was over and they were politely asking him to leave...

He should've learned to ask women first whether they were looking for a soul mate or just a barbaric lover! He'd been under the mistaken impression that a woman didn't usually invite a man into her bed unless she was looking for a life partner... which was what he'd been searching for all over Europe and had not managed to find...

When Jordan had returned to Islay the previous year, all grown up and conducting himself like an educated "gentleman," people had still looked at him like a "mutt." He'd even adopted wearing a kilt like his mother's kinsmen in order to try and fit in... it hadn't worked, but he'd found the garment comfortable and continued to wear it any way. He spent several months with his family, telling them all about his travels and hoping to see if there was any girl on the isle who would look at him and think that a mutt could be their most loyal companion... but there was no one.

His only companion was Ares, his big black stallion that he'd won in a sword duel with a Spanish nobleman who'd boasted that he could beat a barbaric Scot with one arm tied behind his back! Jordan had laughed to himself... the braggart had no idea that he'd studied dueling with some of the top sword masters in Europe! Not to mention that he'd worked out a lot with his heavy broadsword so the lighter sabers that were standard in a duel were much easier for him to handle and he did not tire as quickly...

He'd disarmed the man within five minutes and rode away on his prize! Ares had taken to him immediately, and Jordan had suspected it was because the animal had witnessed the duel. He had managed to impress the beast and he was also kinder to him than his former master had been... feeding him well, constantly grooming him and letting him have his way with any fillies they encountered!

Then he'd heard the news about the plotting between England and Scotland to take over Ireland once and for all! And that's when he'd decided it would be fun to keep things stirred up... to go to the Emerald Isle and stoke their Irish Catholic tempers to the boiling point so that the Protestant English and Scottish settlers would hopefully have a real fight on their hands!

He knew it was a long shot... the Irish nobles were bound to eventually knuckle under the same way the Scots had! But Ireland was the only country in Europe he hadn't traveled to yet and he figured it was another long shot, but maybe... just maybe... his soul mate had been waiting for him there...

And there she was... smiling at him as she carried his kilt from the stable toward the inn. "Gud mornin', milord!" she called to him as she paused a few feet from his window. "Ah'm jus goin' ta make sure yer kilt es hung en the fresh air for a while so et doos no' smell of smoke! Ef yer hungre, ah'll have a platter sent ta yer room weth sume sweet breads, fruits and cheese. Would ya like tha' milord?"

Jordan leaned out the window and replied quietly, "Onle ef yer the one who well breng et, lass!"

Caitlin smiled and glanced about quickly to make sure no one was around and then went to the open window and kissed him quickly. Her cheeks flushed when she glanced down inside the window and saw he was still naked... and his cock looked like it was stirring!

"Very well, milord..." she purred. Jus gev mi a lettle while an' ah'll bring yer mornin' meal miself. Jus don' get any sille notions en yer head 'bout mi stayin' fer long because ah have work tha' mus' be dun an' ah canno' waste mooch time!" she ended while eyeing his half-hard cock longingly.

Jordan grinned sexily as he felt his cock continuing to harden. "Don' worre lass... ah promess... et well no' take long fer wha' ah wan' ta do weth ya!" he murmured huskily and laughed softly when her cheeks flamed even more as she turned away and hurried toward the other side of the inn.

He was glad he had time to take care of his personal needs... normal bodily functions could be ignored only for so long! Then he busied himself with shaving and washing up using the straight blade, pitcher of water and a basin that had "magically" appeared in his room before he'd awakened. He figured it was Caitlin's way of hinting his whiskers were a bit rough...

**********

An hour later, Jordan was nuzzling his clean-shaven face on Caitlin's neck as he attempted to coax her into his bed again. "Ohhh playse, lass... tha' queck taste of yer bodde was no' enough fer mi!! Ah wan' t'ya every moment yer nair mi! An' ah know ya want mi, too! Why are ya denyin' us wha' wi both want!" he groaned desperately.

Caitlin struggled out of his grasp, her chest heaving from wrestling with her conflicting emotions. "Jordan!" she exclaimed in frustration. "Ah would love nuthin' better then ta crawl back inta tha' bed weth ya! But ah canno' neglect mi chores! Thes enn requires non-stop work en order ta bi run well an' ah am the onle one who can kip thengs runnin' smoothle! No ah am sarre, bu' t'you well have ta understan' tha' ah canno' drop all mi responsibilities jus ta spend es mooch time weth you es ah can untel ya have ta go!"

He asked her quietly, "An' when well tha' bi, Caitlin? When well ah have ta go?" When she frowned in confusion, he continued, "Ah am no' redde ta go ennitime soon, lass. Ah was hopin' ya'd ask mi ta stay fer a while..." he said hopefully.

She backed away from him. "But Jordan... ya tol' mi you had come ta Ireland on a mission... ta warn the nobles wha' t'was comin'! You tol' mi tha' ta try an' earn mi trust! Are ya tellin' mi now tha' t'was a lie... jus ta get mi to willin'ly envite ya inta mi bed?!!" she exclaimed warily.

Jordan was angered that she was throwing his own words back at him. "DAMN ET, CAITLIN! E' T'WAS NO LIE AN' YA KNOW ET!!! Yer jus' usin' tha' t'es en excuse to kip us apart! An' any way, you ded no' envite mi enta yer bed... ah envited ya enta mine! Ah guess ah am the onle male patron who's ever truly gotten hes monies worth fer one night et thes enn en Kilmeaden!!!"

As soon as he saw the pain and anger in her eyes, he realized that last statement had not sounded the way he'd meant it! He'd meant that as a compliment... meaning to say that the fact she'd given herself willingly to him was worth way more than what he'd paid for the room. But that's not what she'd heard...

Her body had stiffened and she squared her shoulders defiantly. "Caitlin, ah ded no' mean tha' how yer thenkin'..." he began, but she cut him off.

"Ah'll thenk ya to let mi' know what time ya plan ta depart, Jordan Reece. Thes room needs ta bi cleaned an' ah canno' du tha' untel after yer gone. Ah'll have the cleanin' woman breng yer kilt en once she's feneshed airin' et. Ah wesh you a safe journey... goodbye sir," she stated firmly and stiffly walked out the door, closing it behind her without looking back.

Jordan sank down on the edge of the bed, cursing himself under his breath for his poor choice of words. He had not intended to hurt her, but he realized she would've found any way she could to back away from him... he'd just given her an easy excuse!

But he was not going to leave things as they were... he was going to promise her that he would leave only if she let him show her once more how good they were together. And then he'd leave her with the knowledge that he'd be back whenever she was ready...

When the cleaning woman had brought his kilt, he'd informed her that he would be leaving as soon as he'd changed his clothes. Jordan donned the kilt as it was more comfortable for traveling, gathered up his bags and headed out to the stable to ready Ares for their departure. He kept looking around for Caitlin but she was keeping out of his sight. How the hell was he going to have his last chance to convince her they belonged together if he couldn't even find her?!!

He sighed heavily as he gave up and led Ares from the stable, mounted him and held him to a slow walk as they followed the dirt path that led out of the village. Jordan kept glancing backward, hoping to catch a glimpse of her but he figured she was going to avoid him like the plague until he was out of sight...

**********

Caitlin watched him ride out of the village, seeing the grim look on his face deepen into a sad frown the first time he'd looked back. Then he'd continued to glance back... she'd known he was looking for her but she could not be near him again or her weakness would crumble her last defenses.

She'd wanted to ask him to stay... she'd wanted to tell him she loved him... that he was the only man she had ever loved... would ever love! But her fear at his knowledge that she'd been raped made her believe that would always haunt him... would always taint their relationship and their intimacy. She had never been able to get over those incidents... she'd never been able to let those awful memories go...

Caitlin had gone down to the room they'd shared the previous night to clean it after she'd watched him ride out of sight. She'd collapsed onto the bed and wept as she recalled their night of passion... inhaling the scent of him that still lingered on some of the pillows. After a few minutes, she pulled herself together and stripped the bed to wash the linens, but she took a couple of the pillows that had retained his scent the strongest and put them in her room...

After she'd finished preparing the food for supper that evening, she wandered out to the stable to check and make sure her Da had fulfilled all of his chores, which he had. She spied the pile of hay in the corner with the blanket still spread on it and whimpered when the image of Jordan with his head between her legs instantly invaded her mind, followed immediately by everything else they'd shared together!

She briefly frowned, thinking that she could've sworn the blanket had been put away when she had gone into the stable earlier to get Jordan's kilt... she must've been mistaken. She went to the stable doors to close them for the night and then turned around and headed to exit through the side door.

Caitlin gasped loudly and cowered with fear when the side door suddenly flew open and she could see a tall man silhouetted in the dim light of the doorway. He just stood still for a moment; her eyes looked down quickly and she noticed that the man appeared to be wearing a cape and... a skirt...

She jerked upright and planted her fists on her hips. "JORDAN REECE... YOU ARROGANT SCOTTISH BASTARD!!! YA SCARED THE HELL OUTTA MI! Wha' are ya doin' back here?!! Ah tol' ya ah no' wanta see you any more! Et well never work bitween oos! So, playse... just go!" she pleaded desperately when she realized her initial anger was fast fading into longing.

Jordan could see her defenses waning, so he wasted no time attacking her weakness. He crossed to her quickly and grabbed her, kissing her hard with one hand planted on the back of her head so she could not pull away as she struggled against him. When she finally gave up, he deepened the kiss until she was whimpering and moaning in his arms.

Then he dragged his lips to her ear and issued his promise. "Ah could no' lev wethout seein' ya and holdin' ya once more. An' ah promess ah well go an' leave ya bi ef you well promess mi thes... thet you well say you love mi as ah make love ta ya, lass. Ef ah've ben wrong, ah'll know et an' ef ah'm right, ah'll have made ya admet the truth. An' after thet, ef ya stell wan' t'mi ta go... ah well. Those are mi terms, darlin'... ah'll no' lev untel then," he stated firmly as he pulled back to see her reaction.

But he couldn't see her face in the dim light. He dragged her with him toward the smithy fire pit, tossed a few pieces of wood into it and grabbed a poker, stirring the faintly glowing embers until the wood flamed. Then he glanced at Caitlin's nervous expression. "So... wha' t'well et bi, lass... ya well hafta put up weth me until ya agree... An' do no' thenk ya can fool mi... ah'll know the truth from the look en yer eyes. Yer eyes canno' lie ta mi, Caitlin!"

She knew he'd already seen the truth in her eyes... he just needed to hear the words from her lips. But if that was what it would take to get him to give her up, then she'd do it... she'd have one more beautiful memory of him to treasure for the rest of her life... something to recall every time one of those awful nightmares came back to haunt her...

Jordan led her over next to their blanket on the hay and watched her as he loosened the laces on the front of her bodice. She just kept staring up at him... her feelings for him already causing her huge doe eyes to mist with tears. When her bodice was loose, he lifted her arms and slid it over her head and off of her. He quickly found the ties at the back of her skirt that kept it cinched around her waist and undid them, letting her outer skirt drop to the ground.

She was wearing a loose gauzy blouse that was draping off of her shoulders and a linen petticoat tied about her waist, so he loosened the ties and it joined the skirt at her feet. His eyebrows lifted when he was surprised to discover that she was not wearing any under drawers...

Caitlin blushed and looked away for a moment before she explained. "Ah have onle two pairs of drawers. The ones thet were soiled from ar exploits last night an' the ones ah had on earlier taday when ah brought ya yer mornin' meal... an' ah don' know where they got ta! Ah forgot ta put 'em back on afore ah stormed out an' ah could no' find 'em when ah was cleanen' up the room later..."

Jordan chuckled. He wasn't about to confess that he'd stolen her drawers... but her scent was strong on them and he'd wanted something to remind him of her erotically sweet smell...

He removed her gauzy blouse by pushing it down her arms until it slipped over the tips of her breasts and gathered at her waist. He waited as she freed her arms from the short sleeves and then tugged it down around her hips until it joined her other garments at her feet. She was gloriously naked in front of him again! He swung her up in his arms and then knelt to place her on the blanket.

He stayed kneeling as he unlaced his leather boots and then stood and pulled them and his stockings off. Then he started to remove his kilt. Caitlin glanced toward his crotch and smirked when she looked back up at him, noticing the tent that was starting to form as his cock hardened under the layers of material. Even before he was able to remove the first heavy layer from around his hips, his cock had made quite a noticeable tent!

Jordan growled at the look in her eyes. He was so hard that he would swear he could've drilled a hole through a chastity belt... if he'd had to in order to get to Caitlin! He thanked God he wouldn't have to try to prove that...

Caitlin leaned back on her elbows and watched him trying to untangle himself from that monstrous piece of material. She spread her legs slightly and bent her knees, giving him tantalizing glimpses between her thighs... She couldn't keep from smiling as she noticed he was fumbling with the material more and more as his actions grew frantic to free himself!

"AAAARRRRHHHHGGG... DAMN IT TA HELL!!!" Jordan roared as he ripped at the material still encasing his hips, then dropped every bit of it still tangled in his hands and stepped out of it as he threw his tunic over his head. Then he stood right in front of Caitlin, clenching his fists as he fought the desire to just dive on top of her and fuck her until she screamed!!!

Dear Lord... he suddenly realized he wouldn't even last long enough to hear her say she loved him as she took him inside her! What the hell was he going to do?!! It had been only about eight hours since the last time he'd taken her body and already he was desperate for her...

Caitlin saw Jordan's plight... he was having control issues. She sighed pitifully and then moved onto her knees in front of him, shaking her head. When he stepped back to stop her, she reached out and grabbed his cock and tugged him back in front of her again. "Jordan... do no' fight mi on thes or ah well no' agri ta yer terms... Ya understand?!!" she stated firmly.

He took a deep breath and gritted his teeth as he nodded his head. Then he exhaled raggedly as Caitlin wrapped her perfect pixy lips around his throbbing cock and stroked him lovingly with her tongue and hands. In less than a minute he was growling loudly as he grasped her head and tried not to choke her as he exploded forcefully into her mouth.

As soon as he was able to bring his heavy panting under control, he looked down at her as she released his softening cock, planted her lips at the base of his shaft and kissed his groin while her hands caressed his ass. He stroked the backs of his fingers on her cheek until she looked up at him. "Ya ded no' have ta do tha', lass. Why ded ya?" he asked softly.

"Becus ah love ya, Jordan," she stated simply.

"No, Caitlin!!! Ah ded no' wan' t'ya ta say et untel ah was makin' love ta ya, lass!!!" he exclaimed as he pulled her up to face him. "Now you've ruined mi plan!!! How am ah supposed ta know now ef yer tellin' mi the truth!" he ranted as he shook her slightly.

She railed back at him, "DAMN ET, JORDAN... YA ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH!!! YA JUS WANTED TA FORCE MI TA ADMET ET!!! So... ah've admetted et!!! An' ah'm tellin' ya right now tha' no matter how wonderful whatever else wi share thes night may bi... ah well no' ask ya ta stay!!! So... you dicide ef you'll stell bi able to kip tha' promess ya made ta mi..." she stated solemnly as she stared at him defiantly.

Jordan could see she was serious... no matter how much she loved him and he loved her, she would not ask him to stay. He sighed heavily and almost gave up in defeat... until he caught a slight glimmer of what looked like relief in her eyes. She was hoping he'd give up... she didn't want to admit that he was wearing down her defenses!