One Night in Kilmeaden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye... Ah well kip mi promess, lass... but so well you. Ya'll say et... an' ya'll mean et! Becus, ah'll no' stop lovin' ya until ya make mi bilieve et!!! Ya understan'?" he grated forcefully and watched as her eyes rounded nervously as she nodded her head. "Aye... now wi understan' clearle where wi stand with each other so there well bi no excuses fer hurt feelin's when wi part!" he stated matter-of-factly.

Jordan noticed Caitlin's eyes widen in surprise again when he said that. He was going to bluff his way through his whole plan in order to keep her so off balance that she wouldn't know what he was up to! "Now... where were wi..." he murmured sexily as he took her in his arms and pulled her tightly against him for a deep, passionate kiss.

When she moaned softly and was kissing him back just as passionately, he picked her up and knelt down on the blanket to lay her down again. Just as he'd done the previous night, he slowly worked his way down her body... giving her several orgasms until she begged to have his cock inside her.

He crawled up over her and paused with the tip of his cock barely parting her flesh. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was frowning and biting her luscious lower lip... like she was dreading what she was sure he was going to ask of her. Jordan leaned down and ran his tongue across her lower lip until she whimpered softly and released it from her teeth.

Then he kissed her softly for a moment and raised his head to stare down at her. "Do no' fear, lass. Ah'm no' goin' ta make ya do somethin' tha' may break yer heart... ah could no' stan' ta do that. Jus open yer eyes, Caitlin, an' look et mi," he said gently and waited as she slowly lifted her lids to eye him almost sadly.

He stared at her steadily as he slowly slid his cock inside her. "Ah love you, Caitlin O'Brick... ah searched all over Europe for you fer the past five years. If ah'd come ta Ireland first, ah might've found ya four years ago and saved ya from bein' used by those bastards who stole ya from mi! An' sence ah canno' seem ta steal ya back... ah'll jus take what yer willin' ta give mi before ya sen' mi away..." he whispered as tears filled his eyes.

Caitlin burst out sobbing. "THA' S'NO BLOODY FUCKIN' FAIR, JORDAN!!! AH CANNO' STAN' TA SEE YER TEARS AN' YA KNOW THAT!!!" she cried as her body shook from the force of her sobs.

Jordan stayed buried inside her as he held her tightly to him, also struggling to keep from sobbing. When she calmed down, he raised his head to stare at her again, tears dripping down his face. "All's fair en love an' war, my sweet Caitlin... an' you have no one ta blame but yerself fer thes... you are the one pushin' mi away! Ah canno' hide my feelin's from ya, darlin'... yer breakin' mi heart an' ah'm damn well gonna make ya see what et's doin' ta mi!"

"DAMN YOU, JORDAN REECE!!! DAMN YA TA HELL!!!" she cried angrily as sobs wracked her body once again.

Pain, anger and passion all surged through his body at once. He lifted up and started slamming into her as he yelled, "YER BLOODY WELL RIGHT, CAITLIN!!! YER DAMNIN' ME TA HELL BY TELLIN' MI AH CANNO' SHARE MY LIFE WITH YOU!!! SO AH'LL JUS KEEP TAKIN' WHAT AH CAN FROM YA UNTEL AH CAN GEV YA NO MORE!!!" He growled heatedly as he continued to drive inside her hard, fast and deep.

By the time he'd finished growling at her, Caitlin's pain had given way to her anger and passion. She growled back at him and reached up to grab his hair and yanked him down to kiss him savagely, forcing her tongue into his mouth and then biting his lower lip as she broke the kiss. Then she bit her way down his neck, still growling softly as his thrusts became less frenzied and more like slow, deep strokes of hot passion that drove her to a gentle, more emotional climax...

Before long, she rolled him over to ride him erotically when she could tell he was beginning to tire. She rotated her hips with his cock buried deep inside her and came when he caressed her breasts with one hand while using his thumb on the other one to stroke her clit softly. When she collapsed on top of him as her orgasm subsided, he rolled her over and began to take her the way he'd been wanting to...

Their bodies were pressed tightly together... they were moving in unison... their hearts beat as one... their sighs and moans echoed one another. It was everything he'd dreamed making love to his soul mate would be like... and more... so much more! He could not have imagined the depth of the emotions they were sharing as he raised his head and stared at her...

But the sadness was still lurking in the depths of her eyes... she loved him but she could not forget the pain of her past. He realized that sometimes the past cannot be let go... he'd have to give her more time to realize that he'd wait for her until she could at least let go of her pain...

Jordan leaned down and kissed her, deepening it as he felt an orgasm building... stroking her tongue with his the same way he was stroking her body with his cock. Caitlin was moaning and arching against him, on the verge of another climax herself. He dragged his mouth from hers and whispered, "Ah love ya, lass... ah'll love ya tell ah die!!! Tell mi t'well bi the same fer you, my love..." he pleaded.

Caitlin whimpered softly as a rush of some deeper emotion surged upward from the tingles between her legs to throb in her womb and burn in the pit of her stomach. She clung to the man who she knew was meant to be her soul mate and told him what he needed to hear. "Aye, Jordan... ah'll love ya tell ah die..." She did not add what she knew he did not want to hear...

They held each other tightly as they came together, moaning softly and breathing raggedly from the torrent of emotions rushing through them. Fear... pain... confusion... longing... deep, deep love... and deep, deep sadness...

**********

They'd dressed in silence. She walked out to the backside of the stable with him where Ares had been nibbling some meadow grass while patiently waiting for him. The moon was full and Jordan could see the tears shimmering in Caitlin's eyes. He kissed her once more and then handed her a strip of the plaid material torn from his kilt.

"Ah well bi passin' by here from time ta time. Ef ever ya change yer mind an' want mi en yer life, ya hang this strep of cloth from the branches o' that big tree et the crossroads no' far from here, an' ah well come ta ya... ah promess. An' ya know ah always kip mi promesses, lass... an' thes es the hardest one ah've ever had ta kip! Thet's how mooch ah love ya, Caitlin!!! Ah hope ya realize thet..." he grated hoarsely as intense pain tightened his vocal chords.

Jordan grabbed her face and kissed her hard for a moment as tears squeezed from his eyes. All the things he'd experienced during those ten long years he'd traveled had never affected him as much as this night in Kilmeaden...

He released her suddenly, climbed onto Ares' back and wheeled the stallion around to tear away from her before he broke his promise and forced her to marry him! He knew if pushed her she would but he did not want her to ever doubt her own feelings or that she could trust him...

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back to you, then they are yours forever...

Caitlin kept hearing those words drift through her head as she watched him racing away on his horse through the moonlit meadow. She frowned and burst into tears as she realized... she hadn't SET him free... she'd PUSHED him away, just like he'd said! And it was up to her to let him know if she wanted him back...

She did want him... and she knew he wanted her... all of her... she was just still afraid she could never give him ALL of her...