One Night With Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you swallow my cum?"

"Um, I've never tasted cum before, but yeah, I would love to try it."

"Would you let me tie your hands to my big bed while I put my cock in you?"

She glanced at me and then looked down. "Wow, um, yes, Daddy."

"Would you wake me up every morning for work with a blow job?" I asked.

"Oh, god, Daddy, I would love to be your alarm clock."

"Would you let me fuck you in the ass?"

She gasped. "I, I've never put anything up there before. But if you wanna put it in there, you can. Use me however you want."

"Is this turning you on?"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"Daddy, you're talking about having sex with me. Of course, it's driving me crazy."

"Kara, it shouldn't be turning you on. Don't you get it? You should be uncomfortable, embarrassed, repulsed."

"Oh," she said. "So you don't want to do those things?"

"Damn it, Kara, doesn't it bother you that I'm your father?"

"Um, I mean, it does, but that makes me want it more. Like, the most amazing guy in the world only be a nine to me, but my daddy is automatically a ten. It just turns me on so much to think of you fucking me."

"What do you think your mother would say about this?"

It took her a moment to answer. She took her first sip of the coffee. "I don't know. I don't remember her."

"Guess. What do you think she would say? Assuming I fucked you, I mean."

"Maybe she'd be happy that I was taking care of you. Maybe she'd be okay with it."

I laughed. "I know you don't believe that. Tell me the truth."

She looked at me. "She'd probably be disgusted. I know you're disgusted too. But everything I said is true. I really am, just like, so turned on by you, you know?"

I sat back in my hair. It was certainly true. She wanted me. Even now she was staring at me with lustful eyes. What was I going to do with this girl?

"Can I ask you a question now?" she asked.

"What?"

"Do you wanna fuck me?"

I rubbed my forehead. This question was the one the doctor warned me about. "I need time to think about that."

She seemed to smile. "Did the doctor tell you to say that?"

"Yes."

"So what's the truth?"

"Truth is I don't want to answer."

"I think the truth is you don't wanna fuck me, but that's okay, Daddy. I knew you'd feel that way. But I think if you give me some time, I can change your mind."

"Why do you think that?"

"Don't you get horny sometimes, Daddy?" she asked. "Don't you see me and just think, wouldn't it be fun to fuck her?"

"Can't say I've said that to myself, kiddo."

"Okay, but you have to admit it would feel good, right?"

"I admit sex feels good, yes."

"And you think I'm pretty, right? You tell me I'm pretty all the time."

"I meant pretty in a fatherly way."

"So you're not attracted to me?"

"Not like that, no."

"I don't believe you," she said. "Last night while you were spanking me, I could tell you were turned on."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. If you weren't, you never woulda spanked me to begin with."

"Just hold on there. What I did for you last night was doctor's orders."

"Huh?"

"Dr. Pearson told me to spank you."

"She did not."

"She did. She told me you were wound too tight and you were sexually frustrated. She said I should help you get started. That's what I did."

"So, you didn't spank me because you wanted to?"

"I spanked you because I was pissed off. You kept me up. And yes, the doctor told me you needed it. But I still meant it. Midnight is your curfew."

"And if I'm late, I get more spankings?" she asked.

"Look, I see what you're suggesting. So maybe you'll feel horny later and just park down the street until you've earned punishment. Fine, if that's what you want, that's what you'll get."

"You mean you'll spank me whenever I want?" she asked, staring at me.

"No, not whenever you want. When you've been bad. But it's not going to be like it was when you were a kid. No two taps and goodnight. How did you like 12 spankings? Is your ass sore this morning?"

She gulped and nodded. "You've never hit me so many times before."

"You can expect more of that."

"You spanked my pussy too," she said in a soft voice.

I stared at her. "What?"

"You did, thee times," she said. "Are you gonna do that again too?"

"That was an accident."

"No it wasn't."

"I said it was an accident. I was drunk last night. My aim was off."

"You did it on purpose."

"Are you arguing with me?"

Her eyes darted around. "Um..."

"Are you?"

"It wasn't an accident."

"Stand up," I said.

"Why?"

"Stand up!"

She stood up.

"Take off the shorts."

"Why?"

"Because your mouth just earned you another spanking. Take them off, Kara."

My daughter obeyed to me, unbuttoning and sliding them down her long, smooth legs. She was wearing blue panties today. She shyly crossed her hands over her mound.

"Now, take off your panties."

"Wh-what?"

"New rule. All spankings are bare bottom. It'll hurt more. And if you don't like it, then behave."

"But you'll see my, my, um, you know."

I stood up, towering over her. "Suddenly you're shy? I thought you wanted sex."

"Um..."

"Do you, Kara?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

She averted her eyes and nodded.

"I told you to look at me when you answer!"

She flinched and looked up. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"So how the hell can I fuck you with your panties on?"

"You're gonna fuck me?"

"No, I'm not going to fuck you, Kara. I'm going to spank your misbehaving little ass, but I'm making a point. Now, take off your fucking panties or I will."

Kara slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. She moved them from side to side. She looked at me with a silly smirk.

"Daddy, are you sure you want me to take these off?"

"Kara, stop fucking around with me."

She slid her thumbs out of her panties. "If you want them off, do it yourself. I'm leaving them on."

"You rebellious little girl. You want to push me?"

"Nope," she said, shaking her head. "I'm just not taking my panties off. That's embarrassing."

"You didn't seem so embarrassed last night when you were cumming all over the sofa. Take off your fucking panties."

"Okay, I will, if you give me back my pictures."

"I'm going to count to three. One."

Kara stared at me.

"Two."

And then Kara ran away.

"What the hell?"

I ran after her. She was giggling as she ran into my room. My eyes blazed as she slammed the door shut. I rammed into it, but it was locked.

"Open this door right now!"

"Where did you hide my pictures?"

"Your ass is going to be sore all day!"

"Found them!"

I rammed my shoulder into the door and the lock broke. She spun around, shoving the stack of photos into her bra.

"Daddy, calm down."

"Give me the photos and pull down your panties."

She looked genuinely scared of me. I back her into a corner and then she faked left and tried to run right, but the bed was in her way. She climbed over it, but I tackled her, pushing her down into the mattress. I twisted around onto her back. As I sat up, I gained control of her wrists. She was struggling, kicking her legs.

"Daddy! No!"

"Stop fighting me!"

"Let me go!"

I pulled both her hands together above her head and held them together, freeing my other hand, reaching up her tank top. She gasped as my fingers glided along her belly.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" she cried.

My hand found her breast easily enough, her bra filling my palm as I squeezed. She moaned out. My thumb was moving under the wire frame. I pulled on her bra and I felt her breast spill out underneath her shirt. I grabbed the photos, ripping them away from her.

"No!" she shouted. "Give those back!"

I put the stack of photos on my nightstand. She was still struggling, trying to pull her wrists free.

"Enough!" I said, grabbing her tank top. "You've already earned an ass spanking. Do you want me to spank your tits next?"

She stopped struggling for a moment. Her eyes were big. "You can do that?"

"Spanking your ass isn't getting me anywhere." I grabbed both shoulder straps of her tank top and pulled. She yelped as it split open across her chest.

"Daddy, my tank! Wait, not my bra!"

I grasped her bra cups, feeling her tit flesh underneath. I pulled, ripping it in half in the middle. Her milky C-cups jiggled as they were let loose. I stared down at them, following her tan lines. Her pink nipples were already erect. She shyly covered her breasts.

"Daddy! You've gone crazy!"

I grabbed both her hands, yanking them up over her head, pinning them in place as my eyes feasted on her bare breasts. She bit her lip and looked down at them as well.

"Daddy, be gentle."

My hand flew and swatted her breast, the tips of my fingers catching her nipple. She lost her breath and cringed.

"Ow! Daddy!"

I swung my hand again, slapping her nipple, making her breast jiggle from the impact.

"Ow, fuck! Not so hard! You've never done this before!"

I switched, swatting her other breast, leaving a red imprint of my fingers across her nipple.

"Oh, god!" Kara cried. "Fuck, I like this!"

I growled at her and swatted her breast again, harder. She yelped and struggled against my grip, but her hands weren't going anywhere.

"God, Daddy, you're making me so wet!"

That pissed me off. She was still trying to tug her wrists out from my grip, so I let her go, but only long enough to grab her shoulder and turn her around.

"Geez! You're mean today!" she said.

I had to grab her wrists again. She tried to push me away, but with my free hand, I reached down wrapped my fingers around the fabric of her panties. I pulled. She cried out as her the fabric sawed into her cunt.

"Ow, fuck, Daddy! Not so rough!"

They ripped. I kept pulling, lifting her entire waist right off the bed.

"Daddy, stop!"

The fabric gave way and tore off her body. I saw her very red ass, but my eyes were busy trying to look between her legs. She didn't make it hard for me. She spread her legs open and started to lift up on her knees. Her pussy was completely shaved and her lips looked red and inflamed, either from the spanking I'd given them last night or from how horny she was.

"Oh, god, Daddy," she said, looking over her shoulder. "I can't tell you how long I've fantasized about this."

I grabbed her and yanked her up, letting go of her wrists and wrapping one arm around her collarbone, pulling her back into my chest. My mouth was right next to hear ear. "And what do you think is happening?"

"You're gonna fuck me, aren't you?" she whispered. "It's okay, Daddy. I know you feel ashamed. I do too. Just take out your cock and slide it into me." She took my other hand in hers and brought it down her to pussy. She placed it right between her legs and held her hands over it. I could feel the folds of her cunt lips between my fingers. "I'm so wet, Daddy. God, I feel like I'm going to cum in the palm of your hand."

This was turning me on. How could it not? I had one hand on my daughter's neck and the other on her sopping wet cunt. I shoved my pelvis forward, grinding my cock into her bare ass behind my jeans. She groaned.

"Oh! Oh, daddy, I felt it. Mmm, I can feel your cock. It's hard, isn't it, just like in all my dreams? Do it again." She was trying to push back against my cock. "God, put it in me, Daddy. Put it in me and spank me while you fuck me. You know I deserve it. I'm bad. I'm so bad."

"You are bad," I whispered in her ear. "You make me feel like a sick fuck for getting hard."

"Mmm, I'm a sick fuck too, Daddy. We can be sick fucks together."

I started to pull my hand away from her wet pussy, and then I let it fly back. I smacked her right on her pubic mound, my fingers hitting her clit. She cried out, grabbing my hand. I used my other hand to pull her wrists together. My hand flew again, smacking her clit and she cried out.

"Daddy! Oh, fuck!"

I slapped it again, even harder and she screamed, looking down at her crotch. The red imprint of my hand was right on her pelvis. When my hand came down again, she yelped and groaned, but she was still watching.

"God, Daddy!"

"Does it hurt, you rebellious little slut?"

"Fuck, yes!"

My hand flew again, slapping her crotch and clit in one blow. My hand was already soaking wet from slapping her cunt, but it was about to get wetter. With one more slap, she screamed and squirted all over me as she came.

"Jesus!"

"Fuck, Daddy!"

I swatted her pussy again, and again she squirted all over my hand. I started slapping her clit, hard and fast; each one sent a squirt of cummy juice all over, dripping on the bed.

"Oh my fucking god! Daddy! Okay, stop!"

I didn't stop. I slapped her clit again.

"Fuck, please!" she screamed. "It's so fucking sensitive! I beg you!"

She was squirming like hell, shaking her ass, grinding it against my dick, but I don't think she even realized what she was doing to me. She was yelping and crying after each slap to her cunt. She had stopped squirting, but it was all she could do to keep herself together.

"Oh, god! Please!"

I slapped her cunt once more and she cringed. Then I let her go. She fell over, both hands reaching to her crotch to hold her sore pussy. She groaned as she curled up in a ball. I looked down at her. My bed was covered in pussy juices, and my naked daughter was lying right there. And of course, my cock was so fucking hard, it was hurting in my pants.

I climbed off the bed and stomped out of the room. I needed to cum, but that would have to wait. I went into the living room, grabbed my phone, and dialed the therapist's cell number on her card.

"Hello?"

"Dr. Pearson, it's Will Drake."

"Good morning, Will. How are you today?"

"How am I?" I said loudly. "I just spanked my daughter until she came! How the fuck do you think I am?"

"I see. And how did that make you feel?"

"How did it make me... Are you fucking kidding me? I need to talk to you right now!"

"I'm not in the office at the moment. Can you stop by this evening about 6:00?"

"I'll be there."

"Good. And bring Kara. She'll need to be present as well."

"No, I need to speak to you alone."

"Will, it wouldn't be appropriate to advise you without her being present."

I growled. "We'll be there." I disconnected the call and went back into the bedroom. Kara was still lying on the bed, just breathing in exhaustion, not bothering to cover her naked body. "Kara!"

"Huh?"

"Meet me at your therapist's office at 6:00 tonight."

"Why?"

"Because I said so! I'm going out."

"Where are you going? Can I come?"

I didn't answer. I left the house. I had nowhere to go really, but I needed some time to myself. I ended up going for a jog in the park, grabbing some lunch, seeing a movie, and getting a drink at a bar, just waiting until 6:00 p.m. I was in the therapist's office fifteen minutes early, sitting in one of waiting room chairs. The receptionist was on her phone, giggling about something. Finally, Dr. Pearson's door opened and she came down the hall, escorting her previous patient out, some depressed kid with a dotting mother.

"We'll see you next week," Dr. Pearson said.

"Thank you, doctor," the mother said.

"Doctor," I said, standing up.

"Oh, hello, Will."

"I need to speak with you."

She glanced at her watch. "Of course. Where's your daughter?"

"On her way, probably. But I need to speak to you alone for a moment."

Dr. Pearson seemed to sigh. "Very well." She glanced at the receptionist. "When Kara Drake arrives, send her directly to my office."

"Yes, doctor."

"This way, Will."

I followed Dr. Pearson into her office. She closed the door once I was in. I sat on the edge of the seat I'd taken last time. She was slow to sit down across from me.

"So what's bothering you, Will?"

"Did you not hear what I said on the phone?"

"I take it you had a sexual encounter with your daughter."

"Yes! Because of you!"

"How do you mean?"

"You told me to spank her, and I did, and it drove her crazy!"

"I see. Will, let me ask you while we have a few minutes alone, what are you feelings toward your daughter?"

"What do you mean? She's my child, my flesh and blood. She's not my lover."

"Then you're not attracted to her?"

"No!" I said angrily. The doctor didn't respond. She just stared at me. I took a breath. "At least I wasn't. This is fucking with my head!"

"So you're becoming attracted to your daughter?"

"Yes, but I don't want to be!"

"That's understandable. We don't often have control of the way we feel toward others. Feeling one way does not mean you have to act a certain way though."

I was about to respond, but someone knocked on the door. The doctor answered it and Kara came in.

"Hello, Kara, please come in."

Kara came in and sat down on the lounge. She stared at me for a minute. "So what's going on? Why the emergency session?"

Dr. Pearson sat back down. "Yes, Will, maybe you could tell us why you needed the emergency session."

"Because of what happened today," I said. "Look, I want to make it clear to Kara that I was doing as you told me to do. You told me to spank her."

"Yes, I did. Kara, did your father spank you?"

"Yes, last night when I came home late."

"And did you masturbate and reach orgasm afterward?"

"Actually, I came while he was spanking me. He hit my pussy three times."

The doctor looked at me. "I certainly didn't tell you to do that."

"I was improvising!" I growled. "You told me she needed to cum, so I made her cum."

"What else happened?" Dr. Pearson said. "You were clearly agitated when you called this morning."

I rubbed my forehead. "It's complicated."

"It's not complicated," Kara said. "Daddy ripped my clothes off and spanked my tits and my pussy."

"Oh my," Dr. Pearson said.

I hung my head in shame. Might as well let my daughter tell it.

"Mmmhmm," Kara went on. "I came into his room to take back the pictures he stole from me, you now the ones I masturbate with?"

"Of course," the doctor said. "Go on."

"So we started fighting over them and we ended up wrestling on the bed, and to punish me, he pulled my clothes off and spanked my breasts and then spanked my bare pussy until I came."

"I was helping her to cum, again!" I said.

"And getting rock hard while you were doing it," my daughter said smugly.

"Is that true, Will?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, but it's not as if I could control it. It's not like I fucked her!"

"Did you want to?"

"No!" I growled.

"Only because you ran away," my daughter said. "I think he woulda fucked me if he'd stayed. Wouldn't you have?"

I gave her a biting glare. "No."

"There's no lying in therapy, Daddy," she said. "Dr. Pearson was right. Telling you was the right decision. It's only been a day, and you've already got me naked and you're playing with my pussy."

I nearly jumped out of my chair. "I am not playing with you, Kara! I was punishing you!"

"Daddy, you've never punished me like that before."

"I was doing as the doctor told me to do, spanking you! That does not mean I'm going to fuck you!"

"Then why was your cock so hard?"

"Because I'm fucking horny, Kara! But just because I'm tempted to fuck you, doesn't mean I'm going to! It's not right, and I'm not going to do it!"

She grinned. "You admitted you're tempted."

"You spoiled little brat! I---"

"Will, let's take a breather," the doctor interrupted. "I'd like to hear a little bit more about how you felt and why you acted the way you did. Tell me, why did you feel the need to wrestle with Kara and take your pictures back?"

"Because it's not right for her to masturbating to pictures of me."

"Was it a point of dominance for you?" the doctor asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean by standing your ground, owning your space, you chose to dominate your daughter instead of simply letting her have the pictures. She was not hurting you. You're well aware of her fetish. What do you win by taking them back, other than an excuse to dominate her?"