One Night With Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An excuse?" I echoed. "I didn't use that as some kind of excuse to spank her! I didn't even want to spank her! You told me to! You told me not to reject her!" I shouted.

"Will, I think before we proceed, I need to understand your sexual preferences."

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I already told you his preferences," Kara spoke up. "I've seen the porn he looks at. It all about girls being spanked and tied up."

"What the fuck?" I said.

"It's called browser history, Daddy. Delete it or own up to it."

"You little... I am going to...."

"Going to what, Will?" the doctor asked. "Do you want to spank her again?"

I clenched my teeth. "I would have, before I knew how much she fucking loved it."

"Let's talk about you for a moment, Will. Do you like spanking her?"

"Obviously!" Kara chimed in. "His cock was so hard, he could have fucked me through his jeans."

"Kara, maybe you should let your father answer. You're agitating him."

"I think I will spank her when we get home, doctor," I said, looking right at my daughter. "I'm going to tie her down, and I am going to spank her ass until she cries and begs me to stop."

"Mmm, promises," my daughter said, licking her lips.

"Kara, please," the doctor said. "Will, back to you. Do you find it sexually exciting when you punish your daughter?"

"I didn't before."

"But you do now?"

I didn't answer.

"Will, what turns you on?"

"What?" I said tiredly. I felt like they were teaming up against me.

"I'd like to know what sexually excites you. It seems spanking a woman arouses you. What else does?"

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Will, if you're embarrassed to let Kara hear this, I'd like to remind you she has already shared her sexual fetishes with you. I think it would be healthy if she understood yours."

I rubbed my eyes for a second. "I guess tying up a woman does excite me, and yes, spanking."

"Spanking a woman's vagina?"

"Yes," I said with a sigh.

"Breasts as well?"

"Yes," I repeated.

"So it would be fair to say you prefer to be dominant in the relationship?"

"Yes."

"Why do you think your daughter prefers to be submissive?"

"How the fuck would I know that?" I said.

"A lot of debate is given to the idea of nature vs. nurture," the doctor said. "In a nutshell, the argument asks if our preferences are a result of genetic influence or societal influence. The reality is it can be either, or both."

"Are you going somewhere with this, doctor?"

"My point is you may be genetically predisposed to a certain type of sex, just as your daughter may be predisposed to the same type of sex. You share a fetish because you share genes."

"Yeah, well, I don't want to fuck my mother, so where does she get those genes from?"

"That would be nurture. As her only parent, Kara has grown dependant on you, and when you began feeding her fetish, she invariably developed feelings for you."

"I don't want her to develop feelings for me," I said firmly, but I didn't look at my daughter. It felt like I was rejecting her. "But that doesn't mean I don't want her in my life, as my daughter," I added, glancing at Kara. She had her eyes down.

"Will, let's play a game."

"Oh, here we go."

"Humor me, please. I want you to pretend for a moment as if you are sexually interested in your daughter. What do you think would happen if you two developed a romantic relationship?"

"You mean before or after I was arrested?"

"That's a valid fear. Is that why you do not have an interest in your daughter, because of the law?"

"You make it sound as if I should have an interest in her. It's like you're trying to help me justify fucking her."

"Will, I am not championing Kara's cause or your cause. I'm here to help you understand why you feel the way you do, and maybe your reasons will help Kara understand how you feel. Please answer the question."

"No, it's not just the law. I assume if she actually wanted to have a sexual relationship with me, she wouldn't go blabbing to the police."

"I wouldn't," Kara said.

"It doesn't matter," I said. "Our friends and family would be suspicious of us, unless we moved to another town or something."

"I could do that," Kara said.

"Is that something you want, Will?"

"No! I am just playing you stupid game."

"What are your other concerns?" the doctor asked.

"Jeez. How about wanting my daughter to have her own family?"

"That's a valid concern as well. Kara, do you want to start your own family?"

"Um, my daddy is my family."

"Do you hear this?" I complained.

"Kara, what I think your father means is he wants you to have a husband and children of your own."

Kara bit her lip. "I guess I've never thought about that stuff. Do you want children, Daddy?"

"Jesus Christ, Kara! I have children! You!"

"I think what your father is saying, Kara," Dr. Pearson said, "is that he wants you to find a man that's a similar age, with whom you can put down roots."

"Okay," she said. "But can't I have that stuff later? Like, why do I have to decide that now? What can't you and I just, you know, fuck?"

"How about because it's not right? It's immoral," I said.

"Why?" Kara demanded.

"Will, why don't you explain why you think it's immoral?"

"Are you serious? Because it's just not done in normal society."

"So you're basing your moral compass on societal standards?" the doctor asked.

"Yes. Call me crazy. I'm a trend follower. If everyone jumped off a bridge and fucked their daughters on the way down, I guess I would too."

"Fair enough," the doctor said. "So let's put these in a category of cons: 1.) Legal ramifications. 2.) Loss of normal family for Kara. 3.) Societal standards of guilt. Are those fair?"

"Yes!" I said. Finally, I felt this goddamn therapist was on my side. I gave my daughter a cocky smirk but I immediately regretted it. She looked defeated. I sighed. "Kara, I still love you. You'll always be my daughter."

She nodded lightly.

"Will, we're not quite finished," the doctor said. "The cons beg the question of the pros."

"Pardon?" I said.

"Hypothetically, list for me some pros of having a romantic relationship with your daughter."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No. I think it will be healthy for you to think about it, and for Kara to hear it."

"Once again, doctor, I can't help but feel encouraged to fuck my daughter."

"Will, I think you're being very unfair to Kara's feelings. While she may understand your reasons, I think she has to right to know why those cons outweigh the pros. Don't you think that will help her understand your decision?"

I took a deep breath, staring at Kara. "Kara, would that help?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I kinda wanna go home now."

"You can, after this exercise," the doctor said. "Will, your daughter's emotional state is fragile. I'm asking you to help her understand the other side of the coin, the pros."

I sat back in my chair, rubbing my forehead. "Okay, fine. Kara, you are a very beautiful girl. Any guy would trip over himself to have you."

"This isn't about any other guy, Will. This is about you," the doctor said.

I shot her a glare. My daughter's face was still down. "Fine. I would trip over myself... if I was your age, if you weren't my daughter."

"What else, Will?"

I gulped. "Sex."

"You desire sex, Will?"

"Of course I do. And sex with Kara would be incredible."

Kara looked up. She had a small smile on her lips.

"Are there other pros, Will?" the doctor asked.

"She's submissive. She wants me to punish her... take advantage of her. She'd do anything I told her to."

"That type of power appeals to you?"

"Yes," I said with a sigh.

Kara was grinning now.

"Anything else, Will?"

"I think I fucking covered it all," I snapped.

"So pros are: 1.) A young beautiful girl on your arm. 2.) Sex on a regular basis. 3.) Domination."

"Yes," I said, covering my face. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why am I thinking about this?"

"What is it, Will?"

"I just don't like thinking about the pros. I shouldn't have to consider them."

"Kara, how do you feel after hearing your father's pros and cons?"

"I like hearing he wants me. It makes me feel really good. His cons depress me, but I understand them." Kara was chewing on her lip. "I have a pro-proposal."

"Go ahead," the doctor said.

"Well," Kara said, looking me in the eye, "if I can eliminate all three of your cons, and there were only pros, we could be together, right?"

"No, Kara, that's impossible."

"Will, let hr finish," the doctor interrupted. "Go on, Kara."

She took a deep breath. "I think we should have one night together, one time, anything we want to do."

"What?" I said.

"I think it would be good for us to get it out of our system, both of us. And not only that, I think it would cure my problem. I'd be able to cum like normal if we did it."

"Kara, just to be clear, you are talking about sex?" the doctor chimed in.

"Yes," she said. "If we do it for one night only, as much as we want, and stop the next morning, I get my wish, my fantasy's fulfilled, and you get all your pros, with none of your cons. Because 1.) the police will never know. 2.) I'll find a real boyfriend and have my own family later. And 3.) your morals are satisfied because it is a one-time and one-time-only thing, and we never ever have to talk about it again."

"I... this is insane."

"Will, your daughter is trying to find middle ground with you."

"Doctor, for the one hundredth time, you sound like you're encouraging me to fuck her."

"You and Kara are both adults. I cannot legally disclose anything you tell me. I am not advising you to do or not to do anything. The only thing I care about is that you two have a happy healthy relationship."

I sat back in my chair, staring at my daughter. She was staring back.

"Well, what do you think, Daddy?" she said. "One night only, all you can fuck buffet."

"I'm still thinking."

She grinned. I guess she was surprised I hadn't already said no. I was surprised I hadn't already said no too.

"You'll enjoy it," she said. "I'll be so obedient, do whatever you tell me to, make you so happy, please you however you want."

I scratched the back of my head, thinking about it. "For one night only," I said.

"Yes, one night."

I folded my arms, glancing at the doctor, then at Kara. "I don't want you pissed off at me in 10 years on your wedding day, telling me I ruined you for your future husband."

"Daddy, if anyone's going to be pissed off afterward, it's going to be you at me."

Fuck, I did want her. She flipped on a switch and the room was bright with possibilities... one night only. "One night only," I echoed.

"One night."

Her eyes were lighting up, because she could see my answer was coming. Was I really going to agree to this, one night with my daughter, a night of incredible fucking that would never be spoken of again?

"And we never speak of it again, not to anyone, not even each other."

She zipped her lips together, locking them, throwing away the key. "I'll never bring it up, not even to tease you. One night that never happened."

"One night."

"One night," she repeated.

I exhaled the breath I was holding. "All right."

"Really?" she said, sitting up straight. "You're not kidding?"

"Kara, this is the last thing I would joke about."

"Wow, so we're gonna do it?"

"If you want to."

"Of course I do."

I rubbed my forehead. "What did I agree to?"

"This is unbelievable. Okay, so, um, when?"

"I don't know," I said, shaking my head. "I'll think about it."

"No, no, no. We have to set a date."

"Kara..."

"No, please." She looked at Dr. Pearson. "Tell him he has to set a date or he'll change his mind."

"Will, if you are committed to Kara's plan, you should set a date."

"Damn it, I don't know. I thought I'd have time to think about it."

"How about this weekend, Saturday?" Kara asked. "Starting at 8:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m.?"

"8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. is more like it," I snapped. "One hour."

"Okay, um, an hour is enough, I guess."

I rubbed my face. "All right."

Kara stood up, coming over to me, holding out her hand. "Shake on it?"

"Jesus, Kara, it's not a contract," I said, but I shook her hand anyway.

"Well," Dr. Pearson said, "shall I pencil in a session for Monday?"

"Yes," we both answered.

I made it home before Kara. I needed a drink. I had a beer and sat on the sofa, finding the first game I could on ESPN. Kara arrived only a few minutes later. She was smiling. She came and sat on the other side of the sofa.

"Hi," she said.

I grunted, keeping my eyes on the TV.

"So, I was thinking," she said.

"Kara, I don't want to talk about this. We're going to do it. We don't need to discuss it."

"Oh, okay." She was quiet for a moment. "Can I ask something though?"

"What?"

"Should I practice doing anything with my dildo this week? I was thinking, I could practice sucking on it, so I can give you a good blow job when it's time, or like, I could put my dildo in my ass if that's something you want to do to me."

"Good lord, do whatever you want to do. I don't want to know anything."

"But what sorta things are we gonna do when we do it?'

"I don't know. We'll figure it out when it's time."

"Okay. Um, I was also wondering, are you gonna cum in my pussy? 'Cause I'm not on anything."

"We'll use condoms."

"No, I wanna feel your cock."

"Can you not use that word?"

"Okay, I wanna feel your penis."

"I'll pull out."

"All right. I can suck your cock if you wanna cum in my mouth afterward. Or if you wanna cum in my ass---"

"Christ, Kara, can we not talk about this?"

"Okay, sorry, I was just saying," she said. "Um, one more thing."

"What?"

"After we're done, are you still gonna spank me? Cause I'm still gonna, you know, need to cum."

I glanced at her. "No, Kara. I don't want to spank you anymore."

"Ever? Seriously?"

"I thought sex was supposed to cure you," I said.

"Well, I'm hoping so, but I won't know until after."

"You're going to have to learn to cum on your own."

"Oh. All right."

I glanced at her. She was nibbling on her lip.

"If you really can't cum after a few weeks, I'll give you a few spankings to get you started. Just don't do anything to piss me off."

She smiled. "Yes, Daddy."

"I think I'll turn in early." I stood up and left. Kara said goodnight to me, but I didn't answer, just went to my room, lay down and stared at the ceiling. "This is fucking crazy."

That week was the most awkward of my life. I tried to avoid Kara, but every time I bumped into her, she had this cocky little smile on the corner of her mouth, like she had won. I suppose she was right. She had won. Or was going to on Saturday.

I visited my wife's grave on Thursday, sat down in front of it, right in the grass, explained the whole thing to her. "...so I'm gonna fuck her." I looked at the dash between the years of her life. "You hate me, don't you?" The stone didn't give a response. I glanced around the graveyard. Another man was standing about 50 feet away, staring down at a stone. I wondered who he had lost, if he was explaining to the stone that he was going to fuck his daughter in a few days. "She wants me to," I said, looking back at the stone. "Remember what you used to say, she has me wrapped around her little finger? I couldn't say no to her back then, can't say no to her now. I guess you never expected me to have her wrapped around my cock though." I pulled up a few weeds. "It's really your fault," I told the stone. "If you were still alive, you would have raised her right." I tossed the weeds aside. "Guess it's pretty shitty to blame you for dying. Not like you had a choice in the matter, huh?" I glanced at the other man in the graveyard. He was leaving. I looked at the stone once more. "Well, I don't have a choice in this either... do I?"

On Saturday, my daughter worked in the morning. I milled around the house and the yard. Every time I looked at the clock, the time was ticking down. It was like a bomb without a red wire to cut.

When she came through the door at 7:00 p.m., she grinned at me. I think she was surprised I was there. She probably thought I was going to run away. Why didn't I think of that?

"Hi there," she said.

"Hey," I said from behind the kitchen countertop. I was wiping it down. "How was work?"

"It felt like forever," she said, sitting down on one of the breakfast chairs. "It always feels like that when you can't wait to leave."

"Yeah," I said, looking back at the counter.

"So, um," she said, "I guess I'm going to take a shower, get ready for... you know."

I didn't respond, just stared a fleck of dirt on the counter. I scratched it with my nail.

"And I was thinking," she said, "maybe I could cook something special for us. Or we can go out somewhere."

"Kara, I'm not hungry in the slightest. If anything, I feel like I'm about to puke."

"Oh," she said, looking down. "I'm not really hungry either. Just thought, you know, might be good for the mood or whatever."

"The mood is not what I'm worried about."

"I'm still gonna shower and stuff, because..."

"Because we're going to fuck?" I offered, looking at her.

"Yeah, cause we're gonna fuck."

"You sure you want to?" I said. "You can change your mind."

She shook her head. "Never. You?"

"I'm here," I answered.

"Okay," she said. "Um, hey, if you want, you can follow me into the shower..."

"It's not 8:00."

"Right, sorry."

She left. I heard the shower turn on. I sat down in her chair, putting my elbows on my knees and my face in my hands. "Fuck, what am I doing? Did I really think I could do this? Fuck my down daughter? I can't. I really can't."

I made my way into my bedroom, closing the door. A glance at the clock told me it was 7:30. I opened my closet. I know what a man wears to fuck a woman, nothing, but what does a man wear to break his daughter's heart? I settled on jeans and a t-shirt. That would have to do. I sat on the edge of my bed. I glanced at the clock again: 7:40. I kept glancing at it over the next 20 minutes: 7:50, almost time. 7:53, maybe I should leave the house. 7:56 out of time. 8:00 knock knock.

"Come in," I said.

The door opened, and so did my eyes. Kara was wearing lingerie, sheer white panties and white stockings, no shoes, and a white see-through camisole. It hugged her breasts and split open around her tummy. I could see the warm pink color of her hard nipples underneath. Her hair was fanned out around her shoulders, framing her face. She was wearing pink lipstick, black eyeliner, and far too much rouge. Her feet were crossed as she stood there, pinching her legs closed, the V shape hiding her pussy.

"Fuck!"

"That's the idea, Daddy," she said, uncrossing her feet, taking steps toward me. I could see her pussy now, bare and probably freshly shaved, her puffy lips outlined against the fabric. Those panties would take nothing to rip off. She sat next to me. Then she reached for my hand, taking it. She lifted it and kissed the palm of my hand. "Mmm, my Daddy." She kissed her way to the tip of my finger. She opened her mouth and sucked on it, her tongue swirling. "Tell me what to do, Daddy. Tell me what you want."

"Kara..."

"I know you're nervous, Daddy," she said, climbing up. She turned halfway around and dropped her little ass into my lap. I felt my cock flex in my jeans. Kara's hands ran across my broad chest. "I'm nervous too, but I'm also excited. I've wanted this for so long. Tonight's finally the night."

"Kara, I can't..."

"You can, Daddy, it's okay," she whispered. "I used to feel guilty too for wanting to have sex with you, but you don't need to feel ashamed, not with me."

She leaned in closer, kissing my cheek. Her fingers were in my hair, running up and down my neck. She kissed my jaw, just below my ear.