One Night With Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth, baby."

She looked up in disbelief. "You want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes. And you'd better enjoy it because it's the only time you'll ever do it. I need to cum now. Open up."

Her mouth began to open up nice and wide. She flicked out her tongue in invitation. I didn't need an invitation. I moved my cock forward, but then her mouth closed before I could put it in.

"What? I said open your mouth."

She looked up at me again. "It's frustrating when you have to cum and someone won't help you, isn't it?"

"You're going to help me," I told her. "Open your mouth."

She kept her mouth closed and shook her head. "Nuh-mmm."

"Kara..." I said, my fist gripping her hair tight.

"I'll suck your cock, happily, if you promise to fuck me tonight."

I barked out a laugh. "No. I need to cum. Suck it."

She shook her head. "Nope. Not till you promise to fuck me. Your solemn vow on mom's grave. I know you'd never break it."

Hearing her mention her mother pissed me off. I grabbed her by the arm and yanked her right back to her feet.

"Ow, Daddy! Not so rough with me!"

I pulled her out of the shower and led her out of the bathroom by the arm.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm going to punish you," I said, leading her down the hall. "You made the wrong fucking choice."

"Okay, wait, I'm sorry, Daddy! I was gonna suck it! Really! I just wanted you to fuck me too."

I led her to my bedroom and shoved her forward. She stumbled onto the bed, picking herself up. I pulled open my closet, taking out a roll of duct tape.

"What's that for?" she said.

I came at her, grabbing her by the wrist and shoving her hand against he headboard.

"Oh, fuck," she said as I wrapped the tape around her wrist and the metal bar. "Daddy, you're scaring me."

My big fat cock was waving in her face as I leaned over to tape her other wrist to the headboard. She stretched her neck, opening her mouth, but I pulled back. "No. You lost that privilege."

"But, Daddy, I just wanted to---"

I peeled another piece of tape off and ripped it clean. Then I put it over her eyes.

"Daddy! What are you doing! I can't see! Take this off!"

I grabbed her by the jaw. "Open your mouth," I ordered.

"Ye-yes, Daddy," she mumbled, opening her mouth.

"Stick out your tongue as far as it will go."

Her pink tongue rolled out of her mouth. She was breathing heavy now. I wanted to rape-fuck her mouth for how she'd pissed me off, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. I took my long cock in my hand and brought it up. Then I ran the tip of it across her tongue.

"Mmm!" she mumbled, wiggling her tongue.

"That's what you could be sucking right now if you weren't such a rebellious bitch."

She whimpered something in her throat that sounded like sorry, but I was too busy holding her jaw and rubbing my cock across the tip of her tongue and her lips. Then I smacked her in the cheek with my shaft.

"What was what?" I asked, letting her jaw go.

"Ow, I said I'm sorry. I'll suck it. Just take this tape off my eyes. I just wanted you to fuck me, Daddy."

"I'm not going to fuck you, Kara. You're a spoiled little brat, and I'm not going to give you what you want."

"Daddy, please!" she whined.

I crawled down her body, straddling her chest. I laid my long cock right between her tits.

"Daddy?"

Then I took her nipples between my fingers and thumbs and lifted, pulling her breasts together.

"Ow, fuck! Daddy! Ow, let go!"

She squirmed as I held her tits together by her nipples. I spit down on my cock, giving a little bit of lubrication as I started sliding my cock between her breasts.

"My nipples!" she cried, desperately trying to arch her back to lift her breasts up and relieve some pressure. "Fuck, Daddy! Please, that hurts so much! Ow, ow, please, I'm begging!"

"Are you ready to suck my cock yet?"

"Yes! Yes, I said I would! Please, ow, fuck! Please let me suck your cock!" She tried to move her mouth down to reach my cock head, but I pulled it back between her breasts.

"Ow, please! God, Daddy, I'm pleading! My nipples hurt so much!"

I squeezed them again and she screamed, but I let her nipples go and she whimpered in relief.

"Th-thank you. Thank you so much. Can I suck it? Please, Daddy?"

"Why?" I said. "You just want to be fucked, don't you?"

I crawled down her body, moving in-between her legs. She knew where I was going, her legs spreading open as far as possible. I looked down at her red pussy, the slit glistening with juices, hot and ready to be fucked. I took my shaft in my hand and gently tapped her clit with my cock head.

"Ooooh," she groaned in pleasure. "Oh, fuck. Oh, god, Daddy, thank you. Thank you, so much."

"Thank you for what?" I said.

"Thank you for fucking me!" she said urgently.

I chuckled as I rubbed my cock head across her warm slit, sliding the tip up and down her puffy lips. "You think I'm going to fuck you?"

"Aren't you?"

"No," I said, and then I swung my cock and slapped her pussy.

"Oooh," she said. "God, Daddy, you've punished me enough. I know I'm bad. Just fuck me."

"I don't think so," I said, very carefully rubbing the shaft of my cock up and down the length of her lips. They seemed to open all on their own, trying to welcome me in. "I told you, Kara. I'm not going to fuck you."

She lifted her head and seemed to look at me despite the blindfold. "Huh?"

"You don't deserve to be fucked. You're a rebellious little girl and I don't reward little girls who have been bad. I punish them."

I slapped her cunt again with my cock and she groaned. "Oh, fuck, Daddy. You can punish me all you want. You can spank me or pull my nipples or anything else. Please, please, please just fuck me."

"No," I said. "I think I'll just use your pussy, rub my cock up against it, cum, and then send you to you bed without dinner or an orgasm."

I began grinding the length of my cock up and down along her pussy. She was trying to lift her hips, trying to push down on me, trying to take my cock inside her warm hole.

"But, Daddy, I've been good! I've tried to be the best daughter I can be! I've earned this!"

"You disobeyed me."

"And I said I'm sorry! I'll never again refuse to suck your cock, I swear. Please just fuck me! I need it so bad!"

"Nope," I said, grinding the head of my cock against her throbbing little clit, my piss slit opening as they pressed together.

"Fuck, Daddy, please!"

"I hope you remember this night, Kara, because I'm not going to fuck you, and you're going to be a good little girl and do whatever I tell you from now on, aren't you?"

"I'll do anything if you just put your cock in me! God, fuck, Daddy, you're driving me insane! I need it!"

"I know you need it, you dirty fucking slut," I said, slapping her clit with my dick. "I hope your next boyfriend can punish you this good."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she whined, "Please, please fuck me."

I ground my shaft harder across her pussy. I did want to fuck her, so very badly, but this was a better punishment, denying her, and just rubbing myself up against that wet cunt had me ready to cum.

"Fuck," I said.

"Please, Daddy," she said with a whimper and a sniffle. "Please."

I slowed my grinding and looked at her. She was crying, full on crying, tears slipping out from under the gray duct tape.

"Please, Daddy."

"Are you crying?" I demanded. I reached up, grabbing the tape from her eyes and yanking it off. Her eyes were red and soggy.

"Please, Daddy, fuck me."

"I said no, Kara." My cock was hovering above her pussy, throbbing in request to cum.

She looked down. "I need it, Daddy. I have to have it, at least once, just once."

"You're not going to get it," I said.

She sniffled. "Then I'm leaving, Daddy."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm leaving. I'm moving out and I'll never talk to you again."

"Don't threaten me, Kara," I said angrily.

"It's not a threat," she said, her lips pouting. "If I can't have you, I can't be around you. It's too hard for me."

I put my hand on her neck as I leaned over her, my nose in front of her nose. "You're lying. You're manipulating me again, just like you always have."

She shook her head. "Not this time, Daddy. Ever since I told you how I felt, I've been thinking about leaving. I'm so humiliated. I really thought I was finally going to get you, but I can't stand it anymore. I need you or I need you out of my life."

That hurt. All of my anger seemed to evaporate. I stared into her eyes, those eyes that were pleading with me to fuck her, to give in to her. I couldn't lose my daughter, not like this. "You are not leaving home," I said firmly as I leaned into her.

She gasped as the head of my cock began to push between her pussy lips. Her cunt was tight, squeezing my cock as I opened her up. I kept my eyes on her eyes, those pretty brown eyes that had not changed since the day she was born. I'd never seen them so bright.

"Ooooh, fuck!" she cried out.

"That's what you want?" I whispered, my weight settling into her, driving my long, thick shaft into her fiery hot pussy. She was soaking wet. I could hear the sound as her lips stretched and let me in.

"God, Daddy! Yes! Oh, my fucking, god, Daddy, it's so big! Slow, go slow!"

My cock hit a wall and I could go no deeper into her warm wet cunt. I glanced down and so did she. We both stared at my long cock, separating her red pussy lips. I felt so relaxed just being buried inside her.

"Fuck," I said heavily.

"Daddy, I can't believe it. You're cock is inside me."

"Right where you wanted it," I said.

"I didn't think you'd do it. Oh, god, it feels so big. You're stretching me."

My cock throbbed in sensitivity and Kara moaned.

"Baby," I said, "Daddy's gotta fuck you hard now."

"N-no, let me adjust for a minute..."

I slowly withdrew. She could tell from the look in my eyes what I was going to do

"Gentle, daddy, please. It's my frist ti---ahh!"

She screamed as I slammed back into her, her legs lifting off the bed. I grunted, but I needed this, needed to cum so bad. I pulled back again and slammed into her again.

"God, fuck, Daddy! Oh, god! Please, don't slam into me! It's hurting deep inside."

I grunted as I thrust into her again. I tried not to ram my cock into her too hard. She groaned and her head rolled from side to side.

"Oh, god!" she said. "Oh, thank you, Daddy. Thank you for fucking me."

"One time only, Kara," I said, building a slow rhythm, sliding my long cock out of her slippery hole and all the way back in I was looking down, watching my cock work. "One time."

"One time."

"And you're not moving out," I said.

"Mmm, no, Daddy. I'll do whatever you tell me. Oh, fuck, this is amazing. Fuck, you're so big inside me."

"You're going to be my good little girl from now on, aren't you?" I said, fucking her faster and faster, sawing my cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck, yes, Daddy! I'll the best daughter ever, and if you want me to suck your cock every day when you come home from work, I'll suck your cock, or if you want me to ride your big cock and help you cum, I will, or you can fuck my ass or do anything else you want to me. I'll always obey my daddy."

My hand flew and I slapped her nipple, her breast rolling and jiggling.

"Ow, ow! Sorry! I know, one time only."

"That's right," I said. "You're going to go to college, study hard, keep a job, and find a nice boyfriend. But you will not fuck him until I say you're allowed to. You will not be a whore, do you understand me?"

"God, yes, Daddy, I'll only be your whore!" she cried out, looking down as my cock plowed into her small pussy. "God, fuck!"

I was grunting like an animal, my cock's sensitivity building. "Fuck, baby, I gotta pull out and shove my cock in your mouth. You're going to suck it this time and swallow my cum."

"No, Daddy, please, I'm about to cum! Oh, god, please, just a couple more minutes! Fuck, it's amazing! I'm so close!"

I felt my cock and balls straining. "Fuck, baby, I can't last a couple minutes!"

"Just cum in me, please! I need to cum too. I need it, Daddy. You know I need to cum like a big girl."

I growled at her, but I kept thrusting my long cock into her small pussy. I could never pull away now. "Fuck! Take it then, little fucking whore!" I groaned and bit down, clenching my hands on her breasts and nipples as I came, my sperm erupting inside her pussy. She screamed and her legs wrapped around me. Her eyes rolled back in her head and I felt the heat of her cunt as her pussy muscles clenched down. Her juices gushed from her hole. I was gushing myself, throbbing as blast after blast of white hot cum shot from the tip of my cock and swam deep inside her.

"God damn," I mumbled as my cock twitched, my orgasm subsiding as the last of my seed dripped into her. Her legs loosened around my waist as she panted.

"Oh, oh my god, Daddy," she said, looking up at me. Smiling and giggling. "Holy fuck, that was the most intense orgasm ever."

I sat up and looked down at my cock still lodged in her pussy, softening now and ready to slide out. "I came in you."

"It's okay, Daddy," she said. "You can cum in my pussy anytime you want."

"Baby, you could get pregnant," I said, giving her a stern fatherly look.

"I'll get a pill. It'll be okay."

I sighed, sliding out of her gooey pussy, leaving a trail of sperm and juice behind on the bed. I fell down next to her on the pillow. Her hands were still taped in place. She turned her head and looked at me best she could.

"You okay?"

I nodded as I looked at the ceiling. "You okay?"

"I'm fucking fantastic," she said.

I chuckled. "You're still grounded for walking in on me."

"Mmm, I don't mind when you ground me. I like hanging around the house with you."

I rubbed my face. "I give up on punishing you. Nothing works."

"Not fucking me works."

I leaned up on my elbow. "Then you're on punishment for the rest of your life." I glanced at the clock. It was 9:00 p.m. "Our hour is up, and we're never speaking about this again."

She frowned. "I don't suppose we could go into overtime."

I peeled the tape off her wrists. "Off to bed, young lady."

She looked sad as she climbed out of bed. She took a few steps toward the door. "You sure? It could be like this every night."

I stood up and came a little closer, opening my arms. "Come here, kiddo."

She hugged me, my soft cock pinned up against her navel. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, kiddo. You'll be all right. Just introduce me to that new boyfriend once you find him."

She grinned up at me. "And ask you if I'm allowed to fuck him?"

I gave her a playful swat on her ass. "Yes. I was serious about that."

"Mmm, you'll always be my first, Daddy."

"To bed," I said.

"Okay," she said with a sigh. "If you ever change your mind and wanna do it again..."

"Goodnight, Kara," I said, holding the door.

She stretched on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. "Night, Daddy."

She left and I closed it. I lay back down. How the hell was I ever going to live with myself?

I figured the first day would be the hardest. And it was. We spent Sunday morning on the sofa together, curled up in a blanket, both of us thinking about the sex we had. When it came time for therapy, I sent Kara alone. I'd had enough of Dr. Pearson, and the last thing I wanted to hear was that woman telling me how I really ought to be plowing my teenager daughter like any good father would.

When Kara came home, she looked peaceful, like maybe she had grown up a little. She also had a smile on her face, like she had a secret, like she was hiding something. Whatever it was, I didn't want to know. I'd had enough of her secrets. But the way she looked at me... with lust in her eyes. I knew she would never forget what we had done. I'd never forget it either.