One Night With Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just tell me what you want, Daddy," she whispered. "I'll be your obedient little girl. You can do anything you want, tell me to suck your cock, bend me over, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, eat me, slap my tits, my pussy, fuck my throat, treat me like a slut. I'm your whore tonight, Daddy, your little fucktoy. Just wind me up, pull my string, and I'll beg you to fuck me all night long. Use me, Daddy. Tell me what you want."

I put my hands on her shoulders, pushing her away just enough to look her in the eye. "I want you... to go back to your room and go to sleep."

She stared at me. "What?"

"Kara, I can't do this. I thought I could, but I can't."

"But you said---"

"I know what I said," I interrupted, tipping her back on the bed as I stood up, looking down at her. "You're my daughter. I can't have sex with you. I couldn't live with myself."

I expected her to cry. Instead she looked angry. "You lied."

"I didn't lie."

"You lied. You said you'd fuck me. You shook on it."

"I changed my mind. Seeing you like this, wearing that, I feel disgusted with myself. Fuck, I need a shower. Just go to bed, Kara."

I left her in my bedroom and went into the bathroom. I swear it took every ounce of willpower to walk away from that girl. God, what I could have done to her... I knew I had passed up an unforgettable night, not that I was going to forget it anytime soon.

I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor. Then I unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down. My cock was half-hard after seeing my sexy daughter in lingerie. I was going to have to cum. No way around that.

I started the shower and stepped under the hot water, closing the curtain. I closed my eyes for a moment and breathed in the steam. I wrapped my hands around my shaft and gave it a hard tug. It was so long and thick, throbbing. I could have fucked my daughter right then and there on my bed, and she would have welcomed it. But she was my baby girl. Everything I knew told me it was wrong. And now I was in here, jerking off.

I gave my cock another long stroke. Fuck, I needed this, deserved it. In a way, I was proud of myself. I had denied the ultimate temptation. Most fathers never could have done that. Fuck, I definitely deserved to cum.

I kept stroking my cock, getting it long and firm, the warm water washing over the sensitive tip. Then I heard the door open. I took my hand off my cock and stuck my head around the side of the shower curtain. My little girl was standing there, still in her white lingerie.

"Daddy?"

"What are you doing in here?"

"I need to talk to you."

"What?"

"I wanted to tell you, you just walked away from the best night of your life."

"Believe me, I know. Now get out."

"I think you owe me something first."

I stared at her through the steam. "And what's that?"

"Your cock."

"Excuse me?"

"I can't make you fuck me. I can't make you do anything. You're my daddy, and I have to obey, but I want to see your cock. I think you owe me that much."

I laughed. "I don't owe you anything, Kara."

"But I told you in therapy how long I've been thinking about it, and if you're not going to fuck me with it, you can at least let me see it."

I sighed and closed the curtain. "That's enough. Would you give me some privacy please?"

"I wanna see it first. Just a peek. Can I, please?"

"No. Now leave."

"I need to see it. I fantasize about it all the time. If I see it for real, it'll get it out of my head. Don't you want to help me get better? Isn't that what the doctor told you to do?"

"Leave me alone, Kara."

"But it'll help me, Daddy. Just let me see it. You've seen me naked. Fair's fair."

"Goodnight, Kara. Close the door on your way out."

"You can't stay in there forever."

"I said leave. Don't make me tell you again."

"Or what, you'll pull open that curtain and give me what I want?"

"Kara, I'm warning you..."

"Why don't you come out here and spank me? Or maybe I should come in after you?"

I heard her coming closer.

"You're about to earn yourself another grounding."

"You can't ground me if I haven't done anything wrong, and I haven't seen your cock yet, so if you're gonna punish me, at least let me earn it."

"Fucking hell," I said. "Kara! Go to your room!"

She took the edge of the curtain in her hand. "Ready or not..."

"Kara if you pull that curtain open---"

She yanked the curtain open. I did not bother to cover myself. I put my hands on my hips and gave her that angry stern fatherly look I had given her all her life when she had done something wrong. I doubt she noticed it though. Her eyes were glued to my long, fat cock, thick veins running along the shaft, the bulbous head swollen, pointing at her, water dripping off it. Her jaw fell open.

"Holy fuck."

"You're grounded," I said to her.

"It's fucking gigantic." Kara was staring at it with saucer eyes, studying its shape, the way the mushroom head shined, the way the piss slit ran, the way my big balls hung heavily between my legs. I could see the saliva on her tongue. She was drooling.

"Kara? Kara!"

She woke up, looking me in the eye. "Huh?"

"Happy now?"

"God, Daddy. It's amazing. It's even more beautiful than I remember."

"You've seen it. Now go to your room and don't come out until I tell you."

"Why is your cock so hard? Were you jerking it off?"

"Yes, now leave."

"Can I stay and watch?"

"No! Hell no. Go, Kara."

"Wait. Just let me look at it for a little longer. It's only been a second."

Kara came closer. She bent over to get a better look, coming eye level with my long fat cock. She glanced up.

"Wow."

I looked down at her and her bright brown eyes. "Kara, what are you doing?"

"Just wanna see it better."

My cock gave an involuntary throb. Fuck, I'd love a blow job right now. My daughter's little mouth would be so perfect. I wondered if she'd gag or let me fuck her throat.

"Mmm, Daddy, it's moving."

"Honey, I really need to cum. Can you go, please?"

She shook her head. "I wanna touch it before I go."

"No way."

"Please?" she said, looking up at me, squinting as water splashed down on her face. "Just let me touch it for a moment. Then I'll leave you alone. Come on. You were supposed to fuck me. Just let me hold your cock."

I don't know how she guilted me into it, but I said, "One minute."

Her small hands reached out. Her palm came under my balls, cradling them. I felt the soft caress of her fingers as she rolled them in her hand.

"Oh god, they're big," she said, cupping them and gently closing her hand.

"The cock, honey, hold my cock," I said. "...just get it over with."

She smiled up at me, but her other hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock. The heat of her hand felt electric. It had been so long since someone had handled my cock. Her little fingers couldn't quite fit around it. She seemed to moan.

"Oh, it feels amazing, Daddy. It's so big and hard. I'm so horny right now. Do you wanna feel my pussy? It's soaking wet."

"No, baby. I want you to hurry up. I need to cum."

She wrapped both hands around the shaft, squeezing it. The purple head bulged. She licked her lips. Then she lowered herself to her knees, glancing up at me as she held my cock. She wasn't stroking it, just keeping her fingers wrapped tight.

"I love it."

"Baby, please," I said.

"Can I suck on it?"

"No."

"Please?" she asked. "Just the head?"

"No."

"Can I lick it then? Just once."

"Damn it, Kara, I said no."

She frowned, but she kept holding my cock in both her hands. She squeezed and brushed her thumb across the underside. "How about a kiss?"

"Kara..."

"Just one a little kiss so it knows how much I love it, and to say thank you for letting me touch it. Please?"

I closed my eyes for a moment. It felt so good to feel her small hands caressing my big cock. I felt her thumb tracing the veins while her other hand stroked the tip, right along the slit.

"One kiss," I breathed out, looking down at her.

"Mmm, thank you," she said, leaning in closer. She licked her pouty lips and opened her mouth. She closed her lips in a kiss right on the tip of my cockhead, pinching cock flesh between her lips. Fuck, her warm little mouth felt so sweet on the tip of my cock. She held her little kiss on the head of my cock for what seemed like forever. I felt a warm wet sensation and I knew she was licking between her lips, right along the slit of my cock.

I pulled my cock away from her lips. "Fuck. Okay, you've gotta go now."

She frowned up at me, taking a firm hold of my cock in her hands. "No, I'm not done yet. Let me suck on it, Daddy."

"I said no."

She pouted. "If I can't suck it, can I jerk it off?"

"No, you can't. Now let go of my cock."

"But why not? Can't I just tug on it? I'm already holding it."

She tugged on it. It felt incredible. I rested back against the cool tile. My cock throbbed in her little hands. "Shit."

"Did it feel good?"

"I don't want you jerking me off, Kara," I said.

She stood up, letting my cock go. "Okay, Daddy."

I was actually a little disappointed. I would have liked to feel her stroke my cock a little longer.

"Okay, good, let me have some privacy," I said.

"First," she said, turning around and grabbing the waist of her panties. She bent over and slid them down. I saw her pussy lips flash between her legs before she stood up again. She grabbed the bottom of the sheer cami and lifted it up over her head. She turned back around and she was completely naked. I could see her hard little nipples and milky breasts, as well as her shaved pussy, her swollen lips pinched between her thighs. She was sopping wet.

"Kara..."

She stepped into the shower. I took a step back. She picked up the bottle of soap. "I've always fantasized about showering with you. Let me clean you up."

"Kara."

"I'm already here, so I might as well help."

"You're crossing the line."

"Hey, you spanked my pussy last week, and you were supposed to fuck me tonight, so the lines are already crossed. Besides, I'm already grounded, so I may as well have fun while I can."

She poured the soap in her hands, rubbed them together, and put them on my chest. She took a step closer and the tip of my cock bumped into her belly button. She grinned at me and began to run her fingers over my pecs, down my abdomen, her fingertips brushing my pubic bone before they ran all the way back up again.

"You don't really think this is going to help you get over me, do you?" I said.

"Daddy, I don't want to get over you. I never did. The doctor keeps telling me I need to, but I like the way I am just fine. I just wish you liked me too."

She rubbed her soapy hands up my neck and collarbone, massaging them.

"It's not that I don't like you, Kara, it's just---"

"I know, Daddy."

The soap was running down my body, catching on my cock, making it slippery as it rubbed into Kara's tummy.

"I think you might actually fuck me one day though," she said. "I can be patient. I've been patient so far. You just need time to catch up."

"God damn it, Kara. I'm not going to."

"Mmmkay."

She turned halfway around and filled her hand with soap again. This time, instead of washing me, she took my hands, both of them, rubbing the soap between them. She lifted my hands and rested them on her shoulders. She smiled at me and her hands went back to my chest, rubbing in a circle, her palms grazing my nipples.

I started rubbing her shoulders, the soap cascading down her chest and across her nipples. I wanted to touch them again, fondle them, cup her pussy and slide my soapy fingers inside her.

"You really think I'll fuck you one day, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm," she said. "If you'd of asked me a week ago, I would have said never, but today, I think my chances are good."

I massaged my way down her collarbone, just above the hill of her breasts. I avoided them, coming around under her arms. I wiggled my fingers and she giggled and squirmed, her fingers dancing on my belly. She pinched my side and rubbed down farther.

"Mmm, Daddy. You do like that don't you? You like to touch your little girl."

"Your therapist told me to lead you to believe you had a chance, you know?"

"Oh, did she?"

"She said if I refused you, it could shatter you."

"She was probably right."

"Maybe I'm acting, Kara. Have you thought about that?"

She glanced down my hard cock. Her hand slid across my pubic bone and her fingers spread apart as she reached the base of my cock. She wrapped her hand right around the shaft, and then she turned her hand under my cock and ran her palm along its length, all the way to the head.

"Your cock isn't soft, Daddy. It's steel. You can fool me, but you can't fool your cock. You like this." She gripped my shaft and slid her soapy fingers up and down it. "Don't you?"

Her comment annoyed me. It was true, and I couldn't deny it. The evidence was there. I wanted to punish her for being right. I was the man of this house. I was the one who was right, always, not her.

"You're being disrespectful, Kara."

"Ooh, Daddy. I'm so scared," she teased and then chuckled.

"The more you run your mouth, the more trouble you get yourself into. I think I was wrong. I don't think grounding you is going to do anything. I think the only way you're ever going to learn is if punish you until you don't like to be punished anymore."

"Mmm, I don't think you could ever punish me that much, Daddy."

My hands were still on her rib cage. I slid them up, cupping her breasts, her long hard nipples between my fingers. I pinched and she gasped, yanking her hand off my cock and trying to push my hands away, but I held tight.

"Stop," I ordered. "Don't fight me."

Her hands rested on my wrists as she bit her lip and cringed. I eased my grip on her nipples, watching her eyes relax, and then I pinched them between my fingers again. Her eyes closed tight.

"....ow... ow! Okay, ow!"

She pushed my hands away. I grabbed her soapy waist and spun her around. My hand flew and swatted her ass. She gasped. I swatted her again and she yelped.

"Ow!"

I pushed her chest up against the cold tile, freezing her tender nipples. My cock was digging into the small of her back. I thrust up, grinding my shaft into her skin.

"God, Daddy," she breathed out. "I want you inside me."

"Put your hands behind your back," I said.

She obeyed me instantly, sliding them behind her back. They found my cock easily enough. She opened her hands to take my long shaft. I thrust up into her hands as I growled into her ear from behind.

"You want to make me cum?" I asked.

"God, yes, I do!" she said, tightening her grip on my cock, tugging it.

"Will you be my obedient little girl?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy! Let me please you."

"Good, then do as you're told. Stroke my cock, but don't you dare fucking let go of it. Do you understand me?"

"Mmm, never, Daddy. I'll never let go of your cock."

My hands slid up her side, over her tummy, moving back up toward her breasts, all while she was tugging on my cock behind her back.

"Because if you do," I told her, "it's the last fucking time you'll ever touch it. Do you understand me?"

She stopped stroking for a moment, just as my hands reached her breasts, cupping them.

"Oh, no, Daddy."

"Yes, baby girl. Don't let go of it. Don't stop stroking. If you can hold onto until I cum, I'll fuck you. If you let go, you get nothing."

I gave a sharp pinch to her nipples. She yelped and I felt her crush my cock in her hands in response.

"Daddy, please. I'll try. Just not so hard," she whispered.

"Don't you fucking stop," I growled in her ear. "Can you make me cum before you have to let go?"

I pinched both of her nipples, rolling them between my thumb and forefinger.

"Ow, fuck!" she cried, her whole body turning rigid. Her hands started stroking faster as she squirmed in my arms. She was trying to pull away just enough to give her nipples some slack, all while tugging and stroking my cock as hard as she could, desperate to make me cum. "Fuck, Daddy, it hurts!"

I let go of her nipples. My right hand flew down and slapped her hard on her cunt. She cried out and tried to pinch her legs closed.

"Ow!"

"Open them!" I growled in her ear. I forced my hand between her legs, my fingers grazing over her pussy lips. My other hand was still on her breast. I reminded her of it as I pinched her nipple. She groaned out and I felt her nails digging into my shaft. "Fuck!"

I thrust my cock into her hands, fucking her palms. "Little fucking slut!"

"God, Daddy, my nipple, please!"

I swatted her crotch again and she yelped, closing her legs around my hand. I held her pussy, my middle finger grinding into her clit. I was panting in her ear. I nipped at her earlobe with my teeth.

"Open!" I hissed.

She turned her head toward me. Her lips were right in front of mine. She kissed me hard, right on the mouth. It shocked me. Slapping my daughter's ass, pussy, and tits was one thing, but kissing on the lips was over the line. I slapped her pussy again to punish her and she whimpered against my mouth. I let go of her breast long enough to reach up and grab her by the hair, holding her head steady.

"Ow!"

"You think it's right to kiss your father?"

She bit her lip and nodded as best she could with her hair in my fist. And then I kissed her, mashing our lips together. She kissed me back excitedly. I nipped at her lip. She yelped and I nipped again. Then she screamed into my mouth as I slapped her pussy one more time.

"Ow, fuck, Daddy! Not so hard!"

"Keep stroking my cock!" I barked.

I rammed my cock against her back and she responded by gripping it tighter, pushing and pulling the skin up and down, slippery with soap and water. I felt her tongue pushing its way into my mouth, flicking and wiggling. I nipped at it and she pulled it back. Instead, I slid my tongue into her mouth. She instantly began sucking on it, moaning and groaning. My hand was still resting on her pussy and she was doing her best to grind into it. I kept thrusting my cock into her palm while she stroked.

My fingertips started rubbing in a circle around her clit. I loved the way she moaned into my mouth while we kissed, her hot breath hitting my face, all while the shower rained down over us. I was fucking her hands with abandon. I wanted to cum now, needed it. But she needed to cum too.

"You're gonna make me cum, Daddy," she whispered. "Can you slap my pussy again? Gently. Please? Just gently."

I let three fingers tap her clit in quick succession.

"Fuck, yes, Daddy! Will you put your fingers inside me?"

I slapped her cunt hard for that.

"Ow! Okay, okay, sorry, just keep rubbing then."

I slapped her harder and she cried out. Another hard slap and she yanked her hands off my cock and held her pussy. "Ow, fuck!"

"Hah! I won!" I said, but I felt like I lost. I didn't want her to let go...

My cock throbbed. I needed to cum, desperately. The way I saw it, I only had a two choices. Either throw her out of the shower and finish myself off, or have her finish me off. And fuck, she had already brought me so far. I didn't want to cum in her hand though. I wanted to feel my shaft enveloped in heat. Fucking her pussy would have been incredible, but I wasn't going to do that. And even if I rammed my fat dick into her cunt right this moment, I knew I'd cum inside her and get her pregnant. Seems like I only had one option.

"Get on your knees."

"Ow. Huh?" she said, turning around. "Fuck, Daddy, you really hurt my pussy when you slapped me like that."

"On your knees." I helped her down to her knees by pushing. She slipped and went down hard.

"Ow! Daddy!"

I reached for her head, my hand sliding into her hair, holding the back of her neck. My other hand took the base of my cock.