One Time Thing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn couldn't help choking on the cunt cream she was swallowing and some even escaped from her face while it was firmly pressed against Santana's pussy.

She couldn't help it, those last words were just so funny to her considering just how much time over the past year she had spent in between Santana's legs greedily swallowing at least the majority of what her girlfriend had to give her, and then often scooping the cum and pussy juice off of her own face.

Or licking it off of Santana's face. Either way it was an established fact that Quinn was addicted to Santana's girl cum, and she had swallowed so much in the past the idea that this would be her first taste was laugh out loud funny to her.

Realising that Santana didn't repeat it, but she continued talking smack, at least until she was on the edge of orgasm. Which didn't take long considering as soon as Santana had suggested it, a.k.a. given her permission to do it, Quinn had buried her tongue as deep as it would go into the other girl's cunt and immediately started to tongue fuck her girlfriend nice and hard.

If they were making love, or if Santana was in the mood for more teasing, Quinn might have started out slow, but it was very much clear that Santana didn't need or want that so instead she fucked her hard right away. Which was the same reason Quinn didn't keep Santana on the edge, even though it was tempting because there was nothing Quinn loved more than eating pussy.

As tonight was about what Santana wanted, not what she wanted, Quinn didn't have a problem with pounding Santana's pussy with her tongue until she came in her mouth. Especially because the end result was a mouthful of her favourite liquid in the whole entire world, Quinn quickly removing her tongue so she could concentrate on swallowing greedily.

As nearly always Quinn was able to get every precious drop of that first climax, but not the ones that followed, Santana deliberately not helping by grinding her cunt into her face. Of course the sensation of Santana cumming in her face was almost worth the loss, and there was a good chance she would achieve at least some of it. Until then she would be left with a mark of Santana's ownership, which in itself made Quinn's heart flutter.

While Santana had made it clear that she preferred when Quinn just used her tongue, as 'fingers were more of a top thing', Quinn really liked the increasingly rare opportunities that she got to finger Santana, and as her old self wouldn't necessarily know any better she decided to be sneaky and push her finger into her lover's pussy.

Also she might have been a little mad about Santana's decision to propose to her before this role-play. And she wouldn't mind a little punishment. Something she might not have to wait long for, as no sooner had Quinn slipped a finger into Santana's twat and pulled her tongue up to her clit Santana yanked her head back and glared at her.

Then after a second or two Santana grinned and taunted her, "Ya still claim to be straight, Queer Fabgay?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Quinn replied, unable to keep the grin off her face as she was rapidly fingering another girl with her girlfriend's cum coating her face, "I'm a 100% straight girl, not a depraved pussy loving dyke like you."

"Ooooooh, you don't like pussy, huh? Just cock?" Santana taunted, and when Quinn nodded and echoed her words added, "Well guess what, I've got some cock for you. Wait right there! Don't move a muscle... yeahhhhhh, I'm gonna give you some cock. I'll give you the best cock you ever had."

As she spoke Santana pushed Quinn's fingers out of her cunt and then marched over to the gym bag she had brought with her and pulled out her favourite toy. Quinn knew fully well what it was, and would be easily able to guess even if she hadn't helped Santana pick out the size of the dildo attached to the harness, but even when they were alone together in their room with no role-play whatsoever Santana liked to reveal herself wearing the strap-on.

Partly for the showmen in her, and partly because it made Quinn's eyes light up whenever she saw her fully equipped. This time was no exception, although she was deliberately exaggerating the role she was playing. Which was more of a turn on for something that should be.

"Oh my God Santana, it's so big!" Quinn gasped, deliberately going overboard with her acting to sound like a girl in a porn film.

"You think it's big now, just wait until I get into that little gay pussy of yours and stretch it out like never before." Santana grinned.

"No Santana, please... you'll break me in half!" Quinn whined, even though she'd taken this cock like a million times.

Struggling not to laugh Santana pushed menacingly and told the kneeling blonde, "It's okay Q, it'll fit with the right lubricant."

"What do you mean?" Quinn asked, before gasping as Santana started slapping her in the face with her cock.

"I mean open up and suck my big dick Fabray!" Santana laughed, pressing her dildo against Quinn's lips.

To her surprise Quinn clamped her mouth tightly shut and shook her head. Santana grabbed the back of her head and pressed more firmly, but to no avail. She then tried again after slapping Quinn in the face with the dick some more, but still nothing. For a moment Santana was worried she had taken things too far somehow.

Like maybe slapping Quinn with the dildo had been too much. But Quinn hadn't used her safe word, and she had done a lot worse to her, so taking a risk Santana pinched her girlfriend's nose closed. It took a few long seconds but Quinn opened her mouth to gasp for breath, and then Santana immediately took advantage and shoved her cock into the open hole.

When she did that it was like a switch had been flipped and Quinn immediately started noisily sucking the cock and bobbing her head up and down it. It wasn't a lot of first, but it was way too enthusiastic for someone being forced into this. It almost ruined the illusion of their role-play, but it came as something of a relief after the last few seconds.

Which might have been the point, Quinn sneakily punishing her for whatever the fuck. But Santana didn't dwell on that now. Not when her sexy girlfriend was on her knees in front of her in her old cheerleading uniform and eagerly sucking her strap-on cock. No, instead she did her favourite thing at a time like this, provide commentary.

"Yeahhhhhhh Q, suck my big dick!" Santana gleefully taunted, "Suck it like you do all those stupid boys on the football team. Mmmmm yeah, I bet you've sucked them all, haven't you? Oh yeah, I can just picture it now. You walking into the locker room and getting onto your knees so they can gather round and let you suck their cocks one by one before jerking off right in your face and giving you a nice big facial. Well I've already cum all over your pretty face, and I got no more for you right now, but I am gonna give you something none of those boys ever could, a nice big orgasm. Ohhhhhh yeah Quinnie, I'm going to make you cum on my cock and make sure the only type of dick you want is attached to another woman."

Playing her role Quinn glared up at her but continued sucking cock like the shameless little slut she was. Well, like the shameless little slut Santana had turned her into, Quinn having previously confessed that she used to love sucking cock and did it all the time, but she was always ashamed of it, and it wasn't really the act itself but the submission of being on her knees she found so addictive.

Which was why ever since they got together Santana made sure Quinn sucked cock more than she'd ever done before in her life. Well, that and Santana couldn't get enough of having Quinn Fabray kneeling before her and either eating her pussy or sucking her strap-on.

Quinn loved it just as much, but it was extra thrilling given how she was dressed and where they were. She could so vividly remember bossing Santana around and giving her a verbal beat down right at this very spot, and now here she was, on her knees and passionately sucking Santana's cock, right after eating her pussy just as passionately.

The only real downside was unlike the previous times that she had been kneeling in the school and sucking cock she wasn't going to get a yummy treat at the end, although that was because she'd already got it, Santana's cum already all over her face, making her feel like a total slut, which was a feeling Quinn loved.

Actually there was another downside she could think of, that being that she regained a tiny bit of control like this, which she didn't like under the circumstances, or any circumstances really. Sure, she was the one on her knees right now, and Santana was providing some wonderful verbal humiliation, but her girlfriend was also allowing Quinn to go at her own pace, which was fine at first, but soon she wanted more.

She was an experienced cock sucker, and Quinn wanted Santana to treat her as such. Quinn hoped it would be enough just to push the cock all the way down her throat, but it wasn't. Luckily she could think of ways to get what she wanted without breaking character.

So reluctantly Quinn pulled her mouth off the dildo and confessed, "You're right, I'm a nasty little cock sucker! I've sucked every guy in this school because I'm a sperm hungry cum dump! Oh God, I love sucking cock."

"There we go Quinn, now we're getting somewhere." Santana laughed, "Isn't confession good for the soul?"

"Yes." Quinn whimpered, "I love cock, and I want you to fuck me with yours."

"Oh Q, that's exactly what I was going to do." Santana giggled with delight, "Mmmmm, and since you've made my dick nice and wet for your little pussy why don't you stand up and I'll slide it right in."

"No, fuck my mouth." Quinn practically growled, "Fuck my mouth Tana, fuck my slutty little mouth with your girl cock. Face fuck me you bitch! Fucking rape my throat like all the boys do! Pound it good! Please? Please, I mmmmmuuuuuuffffff!"

Before Quinn could say any more Santana shoved her cock into her mouth and then started thrusting it in and out. She was fairly gentle at first, and only use the first few inches, but it was not long before Santana was pushing into her throat and picking up the speed. This made Quinn choke and gag on the dildo, but it also made her whimper in delight.

It was the exact rough treatment she had wanted, and no one did rough like Santana Lopez. Plus it helped that Quinn had been getting plenty of practice ever since she had started dating the kinky Latina. And of course throughout Santana provided plenty of running commentary.

"Yeahhhhhh bitch, take it! Take it, take it, take it! Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, prim and proper Quinn Fabray just loves being face fucked, doesn't she? Doesn't she? Yeahhhhhh she does, ohhhhhhh fuck yes, let me fuck that slutty little throat of yours just like that, oh fuck! You look so pretty with a cock in your mouth. No wonder so many boys like you. Mmmmm, but it looks even better when you're getting your pretty little face fucked! Yesssssss it does, oh fuck, I could do this all day. But, this isn't the only hole I wanna fuck, sooooo..." Santana retorted before finally pulling her dick out of Quinn's mouth, yanked the other girl to her feet and then bent her over the sink again, "Let's see if that sweet little pussy is ready for me."

"Oh God!" Quinn cried out as Santana yanked up her skirt and started rubbing her pussy.

"Ooooooh, it looks like it's very ready for me." Santana grinned, "But that isn't good enough. Mmmmm, I want you to beg me for it. Yesssss, beg me! Beg me to fuck this little dyke cunt of yours with my big girl cock! Oh yes, that way we can really end the night with some proper lesbo fucking."

Initially Quinn just whimpered pathetically, and then cried out when Santana pushed first one and then two fingers into her cunt. It was difficult not to start begging right away, but even if she hadn't been playing a character Quinn might have resisted at first just so that she could enjoy the anticipation, and the feeling of Santana fingering her.

Plus no matter how wet she was a little fingering would definitely stretch her out a little bit for what was to come. Most of all it was a great way to annoy Santana. Of course while feeling that wet cock brushing against her thigh there was only so long Quinn could wait before begging for what she wanted.

To be fair in the name of keeping in character Quinn was able to resist for a little longer than usual before blurting out, "Fuck me! Fuck my dyke cunt! Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, fuck it! Fuck it with your big womany cock! Oh God help me, I wanna be fucked by a girl. I want to be a deviant sinner. A hell bound whore who loves strap-ons. God Santana, just fuck me! Mmmmmm, fuck me, fuck me like a dirty little slut, oh fuck, pound my pussy with your girl cock, oh Santana, oh yes, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, ooooooooooh Santana, oh fuck, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd!"

The head of Santana's strap-on slid easily inside of Quinn's pussy while one gentle firm thrust, causing the beautiful white girl to let out a long cry of pleasure which melted into a moan as the Latina continued to fill her up.

Quinn was never more beautiful than when she was getting stuffed with Santana's girl cock, Santana's eyes remaining locked to her fiancé's pretty face as she enjoyed a wonderful, unique sensation of being penetrated and then filled with dildo. God, Santana could never get tired of this. Seeing Quinn Fabray bent over in front of her, taking her cock in one of her sexy little fuck holes, being such a good little slut for her, taking everything she had to give her.

Including a little taunting, "Yeah Q, take it! Take my girl cock in that queer little cunt of yours! Mmmmmmmmm, always knew you were a dyke bitch, and now you get to be my dyke bitch. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Queer Fabgay is my little dyke bitch who loves taking my nice big girl cock inside her!"

Even after everything they had done already tonight, and over the course of the relationship, Quinn still blushed in the most adorable way, which was another thing Santana would never get tired of.

She knew that wasn't ashamed of her, it was just that white people stubbornness was hard to shake, and yet here Quinn was, role-playing with her like the submissive little bottom she was, her wet little pussy easily taking every inch of Santana's big girl cock. Oh if Quinn's parents could see her now, yet another thought Santana couldn't get enough of thinking, or mentioning to Quinn while they were having kinky sex like this.

"Mmmmmmmm what would your silly little parents think of you if they could see you now? Huh?" Santana teased, before grabbing Quinn's hair and pulling that pretty blonde head back up after Quinn whimpered and lowered it, "Answer me!"

"They'd, they'd think I was disgusting." Quinn wept, knowing it was true, "They'd think that I was just disgusting lesbian slut."

"They'd be right, wouldn't they Q?" Santana grinned, "Wouldn't they?"

"Yes, yes, yes! I'm just a disgusting lesbian slut! I'm your disgusting lesbian slut!" Quinn whimpered.

As Quinn 'admitted' this Santana pushed the last few inches of her cock into Quinn's cunt, the brunette then giving the blonde a few long seconds to savour the sensation. During those seconds Santana gently but firmly pulled Quinn back by her hands so she could nibble her lover's neck and ears while gently tweaking her nipples. Then she beginning to fuck her again, this time with the full length of the dildo, the whole time being as mouthy as usual.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you're my lesbian slut." Santana practically growled, "You're my lesbian slut, my lezzie whore, and most importantly my dyke bitch! And now, I'm gonna prove it."

With that Santana let go of Quinn's hair and began to concentrate on simply fucking her fiancé's sweet little pussy, thrusting in and out slow and steady first as her girl got used to her size. Then when eventually she was sure Quinn was ready for it she increased the pace ever so slightly.

As Quinn cried out extra loudly pure pleasure Santana repeated the process until she was pounding her lover's pussy as hard as she possibly could. Then just as Quinn was about to cum Santana slowed down enough just to deny Quinn her orgasm, the other girl letting out the most adorable little whimper as Santana did this over and over again.

Quinn wanted to beg Santana to make her cum pretty much right from the get go, but that would have been no fun. As always she wanted Santana to force the words out of her, and give them both a chance to enjoy what they were doing. In this case she waited even longer, telling herself she was playing her sexually repressed former self, and that meant she would be incredibly hesitant to admit what she wanted.

It was a feeling Quinn remembered all too well, as it was the reason she had denied herself this blissful happiness with Santana for so long, even and especially after their first time together. So to relive it was kind of painful, but it was also wonderful because it reminded her of how far she had come.

Of course even when pretending to be her old self Quinn could only wait so long before whimpering, "Please... Santana, oh God, please..."

"Please what, bitch?" Santana demanded, slapping Quinn's ass.

"Please make me cum." Quinn whimpered, "Fuck me hard and make me cum."

"Really? You want another woman to make you cum?" Santana teased.

"Yessssssss!" Quinn moaned, then whimpered, "Please? I just don't care anymore. I need to cum. Mmmmmm, please Santana, make me cum on your girl cock. Ohhhhhhh Gooooodddddd, make me your lesbian slut! Your lezzie whore! Your fucking dyke bitch! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck, just make me cum damn you!"

"Oh I will, on one condition..." Santana grinned evilly as she slid a finger in between Quinn's cheeks and rubbed her little ass hole, "That after I give you the best orgasm of your life I get to fuck you here."

"Ewww, gross!" Quinn exclaimed, "No way in hell I'm letting you do that."

"Fine, then I'll just keep pounding your gay pussy." Santana said nonchalantly.

It was hard for Quinn to say that, because while her old self might have been hesitant to try a little anal the new improved version was a total ass whore, so it was almost painful to say no. Especially as she was desperate to cum at that stage.

But she was Santana's bitch, and she desperately wanted to give Santana what she wanted, even over her own needs, and Quinn knew that right now that meant pretending she wasn't craving some cock in her butt. Especially when Santana collected some pussy cream on her finger and then slowly pushed it inside her slutty little ass hole, causing Quinn the cry out loudly in pure pleasure.

Which of course had Santana grinning wickedly and teasing, "Are you sure you don't want to try back door action Q? I can pretty much guarantee you'll like it."

They both knew why, Quinn unable to stop herself from smirking at the thought, but still she whimpered, "No, only total sluts take it up the ass."

"And that's exactly what you are Quinnie, a total slut! A total lesbian anal slut. Mmmmmm, my total lesbian anal slut." Santana grinned, "But if you don't believe me, I'm more than happy to prove it to you."

As they had this discussion Santana was of course pumping her finger in and out of Quinn's butt in more or less the same rhythm as she was pumping her strap-on dildo in and out of Quinn's cunt, which was slow and lazy at this point to make sure the addition of the dirty talk didn't send the slutty blonde over the edge of orgasm.

When the short conversation ended Santana began picking up the pace with first one and then the other, constantly switching between one or the other, or both or neither, driving Quinn completely crazy. Of course she had already pushed the limits of her patients, so it wasn't that long before she pretended to break down and told Santana exactly what she wanted to hear.