One Time Thing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum." Quinn whimpered pathetically.

"You know what that means, right?" Santana pushed, and then when Quinn just nodded further pushed, "Say it!"

"You, you can have my anal cherry." Quinn whimpered, struggling not to laugh while Santana sounded like she didn't even try.

"Cherry? This loose fuck hole? Na Q, I ain't buying it. Mmmmmm, I bet you that the whole football team has pounded this little Christian ass of yours. Or maybe a sexy dyke top like myself who knows how to own a total bottom like you. Either way, while I might not have been the first, I'm definitely going to own this fuck hole." Santana taunted, "Ohhhhh yeah Quinnie, I'm about to own all your slutty dyke fuck holes!"

She then did just that, forcing another finger into Quinn's ass at the same time she began pounding her little pussy, making Quinn cum in what literally felt like seconds. God, why did Santana have to be so damn good at this? Quinn would never truly know, but at times like this she was just glad that Santana was hers and she was Santana's, and most importantly of all that this wonderful woman was currently inside her and making her feel so wonderfully good.

Sadly this time Santana was obviously not in the mood to squeeze as many climaxes out of her as possible, at least not with this act, and was determined to move onto the next thing. Luckily for Quinn, it just happened to be her favourite thing, even if she couldn't let on that was the case while still in character.

Santana allowed herself the pleasure of achieving orgasm once herself, the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of fucking the woman she loved like this more than enough to send her over the edge, and give Quinn multiple orgasms in the process. Part of her was even tempted to give going and just keep pounding Quinn's pussy.

After all, it wasn't out of character for her to lie, and it would be an incredible tease for Quinn. Even better, she should turn Quinn around, forget all about the role-play and just look lovingly into the eyes of her new fiancé as she made her cum over and over again. But no. Santana was addicted to that juicy white girl booty, and she needed once again to fuck it.

So once her orgasm had subsided Santana gradually slow down the force of her thrusts until she came to a stop, then slowly removed the dildo from Quinn's cunt and then her fingers from Quinn's butt.

She then quickly used one hand to pull apart one of Quinn's cheeks so she could have the best possible view of her other hand pressing her cum coated strap-on against Quinn's loosened ass hole and then slowly but forcefully pushing forwards.

There was no way that would have been enough for high school Quinn, but it was more than enough for Santana's ass whore of a girlfriend, that version of Quinn even moaning as she was anally penetrated.

"That's it Q, gimme that ass!" Santana demanded lustfully as she watched the head of her dick slowly sliding through and into Quinn's ass hole.

"It hurts." Quinn complained.

"Shut the fuck up and take it bitch!" Santana laughed sadistically, slapping Quinn's behind roughly.

This almost caused the dildo to fall out of Quinn's butt. Luckily this had happened before, and Santana still had her quick reflexes, so not only she was able to hold the strap-on in place but she was able to push her deeper into Quinn slutty little ass hole. She then continued to slowly stuff Quinn's ass with cock, as always Santana taking her time to savour the sight of her big tanned dick disappearing into the other girl's fat white booty.

Because wow, there really was nothing in the world better than watching a girl taking it up the ass. As long as it was for another girl. When she was in high school Santana watched straight porn all the time, but now she was all grown-up it had to be all girl for her.

Luckily she didn't need porn when she was marrying her own personal porn star. And oh, Quinn was way more nasty than those girls who did it for the money. Of course you wouldn't know it from the way she was whining and complaining right now, Quinn so convincing that several times already Santana was almost fooled by her act.

Well, at least before she started stuffing her slutty ass. Now any whining or complaining came in between moans, groans, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure, her girl seemed to enjoy even the pain of her back hole and back passage being unnaturally stretched out. Which just made Santana grinned even more wickedly than before as she continued to show Quinn's butt hole no mercy.

Quinn didn't want mercy. In fact she was getting way too much of it, as her slutty ass could take away harder and faster stuffing than this. Not that she ever got to prove it. Even when Santana butt fucked her in a public place when there were actually people around she took ages pushing the dildo into her ass hole, which was both heaven and hell for Quinn.

Heaven because the teasing pleasure meant she would ultimately cum that much more powerfully and any initial discomfort was drowned out by pleasure, but it was also hell because Quinn had always been greedy, and right now she was aching for every inch of Santana's big dick in her ass.

Given the character she was currently playing Quinn couldn't even complain about it. She was even complaining that it was too much and she couldn't handle Santana's size, although fortunately her constant moans of pleasure made this charade ridiculous.

What was even better was as much as Santana liked to tease her there was only so long she could slowly push her dildo into her ass before there was no more dildo to go, and inevitably Santana's thighs came to rest against Quinn's ass cheeks, announcing that Quinn had taken every single inch of the big strap-on up her slutty little ass.

Which of course was a fact that Santana was quick to taunt her girl's character about, even if they both knew that in reality Quinn was proud of her slutty backside for taking every inch of Santana's dick.

"Oooooooh fuck yeah Quinnie, mmmmmm, that dick just slipped through your ass like a hot knife through butter. Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, this definitely isn't your first time taking it up the ass." Santana grinned wickedly, both of them knowing it was the truth, although she did follow it up with lies, "Yeahhhhhhhh, I bet the football team gang bangs this ass every single time they lose. Which as we both know, is a lot. But it's not just the football team, is it Quinn? No, the basketball team, and the swim team, and the soccer team, fuck, I bet it's every team and club in this dump. Yeahhhhhh, I bet even the fucking Chess club has fucked you in the ass and cum on your face, just like I'm doing right now. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I've cum on your face Fabray, and now I'm going to fuck you in the ass so good that I'm going to take away the school's cum dump. Oh yeah, because from now on you'll only want to get fucked by women like the little dyke whore we both know you really are. Mmmmmm, yeah that's it, take it like a bitch Fabgay. Take it right up your little lezzie ass! Fucking take it!"

As she continued taunting her Santana began gently thrusting her cock in and out of Quinn's ass, that gentle treatment and the fact that she was a shameless anal whore causing whatever little pain and discomfort there was to fade away and be replaced by pure pleasure, making it impossible for Quinn to stay in character.

Luckily they had both known this would be the case, because while Quinn could be a decent actress when she wanted to be, or at least far better than today's acting would suggest, the fact was that Quinn lived for Santana's cock up her ass, and even back when Santana had taken her anal cherry Quinn hadn't been able hide just how much she loved it.

So they had agreed this would be the moment Quinn's character broke and became Santana's bitch, just like it was in real life. The way it was supposed to be. The way it always should have been. Oh yes, Quinn thought not for the first time tonight, that exact scenario should have happened way back in high school, right there in the locker rooms where everyone would see it.

No, that would have been just the other Cheerios. What would have been an even greater humiliation would have been to be taken in the middle of the cafeteria where literally all of the students could have gathered around and watched her being turned into Santana's bitch.

Santana's personal little pussy licking bitch who loved it up the ass. God, it would have been so hot, and twisted, if their rivalry/friendship had ended that way much sooner and Santana had forced her to admit it to the other Cheerios. Maybe fucked her ass in front of them. Or made her kiss her ass. Or maybe even pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties down to reveal a freshly gaped butt hole.

Just something to prove that she was Santana's bitch. At the very least she should have realised that Santana was a true Alpha female, and she was just a pretender, and then walked up to Santana and offered the superior woman her body.

Those thoughts were the final straw and any attempts at complaint were forgotten in favour of moaning, groaning, whimpering and gasping in pure pleasure while pushing herself back against Santana's dick, making the sodomy wonderfully harder in giving Quinn more pleasure. But it wasn't enough. She needed more. She needed to cum, even if it meant breaking character.

Although because she knew that wasn't what Santana truly wanted Quinn did her best to maintain character while 'breaking' right on schedule, give or take some taunting, and ass slapping, by Santana, who talked so much that ultimately Quinn had to interrupt her.

"Oh my God, it feels so good! Oh why does it have to feel so good? Ohhhhhh, fuck me harder! Please Santana, give it to me!" Quinn moaned and then whimpered, "Please? I need to cum! I need it! Please Santana, oooooooh fuck my ass and make me fucking cum!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Santana grinned, "What ya willing to do to get it?"

"Anything!" Quinn quickly whined.

"Anything?" Santana purred, thinking about it for a moment before pushing, "Are you willing to give up being head cheerleader, give it to me and take your rightful place at the bottom of the pecking order? To give me all your solos in Glee club? To become my little fuck toy? Ooooooh yeah Q, are you willing to become my pussy loving anal whore? My cunt licker? My butt slut? My bitch? Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh Quinnie, are you willing to become my little bitch who does whatever I want, wherever I want, whenever I want?"

"Yes, yes, yes! I'll be your bitch! I'll be anything you want me to be if you just make me cum!" Quinn swore desperately, before pretty much parroting, "I'll give up being head cheerleader, give it to you and take my rightful place at the bottom of the pecking order! I'll give you all my solos in Glee club! And I'll become your little fuck toy. Ooooooh God, I'll become your nasty little fuck toy you can use whatever you want, wherever you want, and whenever you want! I'll be your willing pussy licking slut, your ass whore, your cunt muncher, and your little anal slave! Your bitch! Ohhhhh fuckkkkk, I'll become your bitch, mmmmm, your little bitch who will do absolutely anything to please you, ooooooh, just make me cum! Please? I need it so bad. Please Santana, ohhhhhhh, fuck me hard, oooooooh yesssssss, pound my slutty little ass! It's yours now Santana! I swear no one gets it but you. Yessssss, you own my fucking ass hole, ohhhhhh Goooooddddddd Santana, it's your fuck hole, mmmmmmm, I'm your fuck hole, aaaaaahhhhhh fuck, yours to use, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd yeeeeeeessssss, fuck me, mmmmmmm Gooooooodddddddd Santana! Oh Santana!"

Finally Santana began increasing the pace, infuriatingly slowly at first, but given all the build-up and just how much of a butt slut Quinn truly was it wasn't long before she was on the edge of orgasm. Santana skilfully kept her there for a few long minutes as Quinn kept begging in between loud cries and screams of pleasure and frustration, then finally the brunette pushed the blonde over the edge of the kind of mind melting climax which made it all worth it.

Which reminded Quinn how easily she had succumb to Santana's perverted desires. Why she was addicted to her cock in her ass. Why she had gone to that wedding to seduce Santana, and instead of it being a one time thing it became a relationship, because Quinn just couldn't stay away.

How could she possibly stay away when Santana made her cum this hard, and this frequently? Oh yes, Santana went from giving her just enough to drive Quinn completely crazy to giving her everything she had, the brunette's thighs smacking against the blonde's butt cheeks almost as loudly as Quinn was squealing in ecstasy as one climax after another rocked her body, leaving her a quivering mess.

Through at least the majority of the harder bowel wrecking Quinn slammed herself back against Santana, but even when she hadn't managed to do so Santana did, which made Quinn fall even more in love with her. It also made her hope that this little scenario had been as good for Santana as it had for her, and the other girl was experiencing at least a fraction of the ecstasy Quinn now was.

Santana knew just how hard a rough anal pounding made her girl cum, and the evidence for that was right in front of her. The screaming, the shaking, the cum being squirted onto the floor below, all that so wonderfully constant, and being something that Santana had been privileged to witness so very many times before. However as good as Quinn had it she couldn't possibly be enjoying it as much as Santana was.

It was just too satisfying to pound into that big juicy butt and make those pale white globes become discoloured again and jiggle from the force of the impact, her dick ravaging the most private hole on a rich white girl's body, that girl formally the most intimidating girl she'd ever known and yet here she was bent over in front of her. Which was especially true whenever she could see Quinn's face in a mirror like right now.

Yet ass fucking Quinn Fabray had never been quite this satisfying before, because Santana was doing it in the middle of their old high school. In the middle of the girl's locker room. The Cheerios locker room.

Oh yes, Quinn used to terrorise Santana and everyone else in this school, but she was never more brutal than on her fellow cheerleaders, the old and terrifying Quinn Fabray echoing in Santana's mind, along with memories of this girl being a nightmare to her and other cheerleaders, and now while they were dressed the same way they were back then Santana was brutally pounding Quinn's butt hole with her big strap-on dick, as part of some twisted role-play, after this woman had agreed to marry her.

It was all just too much for Santana. The mental stimulation combined with the stimulator inside the harness bashing against her clit and just having THE Quinn Fabray, and maybe even THE OLD Quinn Fabray, bent over in front of her and frequently cumming from taking it hard in the ass was just too much and Santana found herself cumming.

She found herself cumming over and over again until she completely lost her mind and became a wild animal frantically pounding into her submissive mate in an attempt to unnecessarily re-establish it's dominance. And maybe the best part about it was Quinn was right there with her for most of it, until finally she collapsed face down against the sink in exhaustion, and officially became nothing but a whimpering fuck hole for Santana's pleasure.

That's what Quinn was anyway, Santana thought with a wicked grin, but at times like these Santana really did reduce her to just an ass to fuck for a few blissful minutes she kept up the brutal butt busting. Of course ultimately she was left with the choice of collapse in exhaustion or saving just enough energy to maintain her dominance.

As always the former was almost painfully enticing, but this time the latter was the only option as far as Santana was concerned. Oh yes, this intense anal sex wouldn't be complete without her suddenly pulling out and spreading Quinn's cheeks so she could admire the damage she had done to her bitch's most private hole, Santana whistling loudly and then taunting her girl while staring at that pretty little gape.

"Wow Quinnie, that's quite the cute little gape." Santana chuckled with a wide grin, eventually slapping Quinn's butt cheeks and moving back, "Why don't you spread your cheeks for me? Prove you now know your place. Mmmmm, that's it, spread 'em! Show off that pretty little gaped bitch hole! Oh fuck yeah! That's so hot."

Quinn didn't need to pretend to be embarrassed as this particular kink was always rather humiliating, but with ATM that was just part of the appeal, and even then she whimpered at further degrading herself she felt a twinge of excitement. More importantly she felt a shot of adrenaline, which gave Quinn the strength to reach behind her and pull her cheeks wide apart, displaying her battered open butt hole to a grinning Santana, who of course continued taunting her.

Then Santana grabbed her phone and took a few shots of her, Quinn opening her mouth to protest, just like her old self would have, but she decided to save her energy for what came next. Luckily just the thought of what came next gave her some more adrenaline, allowing her to do it.

"Good girl, now you're getting it. Now suck it. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, suck my dick bitch! Suck it clean of your nasty little whore ass!" Santana beamed and then once Quinn was doing as she was told happily added, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, on your knees Q! You look so good on your knees. Oh fuck! Oh yeah, suck it! Suck my big dick! Suck my big fucking dick in the middle of the fucking locker room! Oh fuck, Quinn Fabray is going ass to mouth in the middle of the girls locker room just after I finished fucking her fine ass! Oh shit, this is the greatest day of my life! Smile Fabray! Smile for the camera! Ooooooh yeahhhhh, let me take your picture while you suck your ass off of my dick. Oh fuck yeah!"

It was hard for Quinn to fake disgust at this command, but easy to fake reluctance as she was still so exhausted from her ass wrecking, and more to the point the energy destroying orgasms that came with it. But still, she gradually turned, stumbled over to Santana and slowly dropped to her knees in front of her.

She then glanced with a shy little look, which earned her more wonderful taunting from Santana, which of course pushed Quinn to wrap her lips around the head of the dildo. Quinn was then completely unable to stifle a moan of pleasure at tasting the deepest part of her own ass, a flavour which Santana had trained her to crave. Although to her humiliation it didn't take much training.

After savouring the flavour for a few long seconds Quinn greedily sucked the head of the toy cock clean and then started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, resulting in more wonderful encouragement from Santana, although honestly Quinn didn't really hear a word of it as she was too busy focusing on the cock.

Although as always she got further encouragement in the form of Santana playing with her hair, which this time involved wrapping her hand tightly around Quinn's ponytail so she could guide her head up and down her dick. Which at first Quinn welcomed, although Santana was clearly enjoying this so much she didn't let Quinn finish the job nearly fast enough for Quinn's liking.

Just as Quinn was considering pulling away and begging to be allowed to go lower Santana switched grabbing her head with both hands and pushing her slowly but steadily downwards, making her submissive bitch whimper with delight. Quinn also choked and gagged as the strap-on slowly entered her throat, but years of practice allowed her to take it like a good girl.