One Time Thing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, Quinn took every single inch of that dildo down her throat, and was rewarded for it with more yummy butt cream which she eagerly cleaned from that cock. She was then pulled up into Santana's arms and gently kissed, which was almost startling after the rough sex and role-play they had just enjoyed.

"That was amazing. Thank you so much for this. I love you." Santana murmured in between kisses.

"I love you too." Quinn smiled into a kiss, then pulled back slightly to ask, "One thing before we leave?"

"What?" Santana grinned excitedly, eager to hear what Quinn's twisted little mind would come up with.

"I wanna kiss your feet." Quinn said softly after biting her lip in a brief hesitation, then she leaned forward and whispered against Santana's lips, "Do you want that, huh Tana? THE Quinn Fabray grovelling at your feet? Worshipping them like the slut she is? Begging for the privilege of being your bitch? That sound good to you?"

"That sounds awesome." Santana beamed, briefly pecking Quinn's lips before whispering to her, "Play along... so bitch, you still wanna be mine?"

"Oh yes." Quinn whimpered, getting back into character, "Yes... Mistress Santana, please allow me the privilege of being your bitch."

"Is that any way to ask?" Santana scoffed, before smirking as she added, "Put some effort into your, proposal, Q. Come on, get down on your knees where you belong. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, I wanna see you grovelling on your knees and begging to be my bitch."

"Yes Mistress Santana." Quinn nodded, immediately dropping to her knees and beginning to cover Santana's feet in kisses as she begged, "Please, allow me the privilege of being your bitch. That's all I want to be from now on. Oh God, I've never cum so hard as when you fucked me up the ass. I want you to do that every day from now on. Please, mmmmm, fuck me in the butt every single day from now on like the little anal whore I am! And let me eat your pussy! Mmmmm, I've never tasted anything so amazing. And your cum, mmmmm, oh fuck, your cum was heaven. Please Santana, I'm clearly a submissive lesbian whore in desperate need of a real woman to own her, won't you please be that woman? Please? That's all I want. To be yours forever."

"And you will be Q." Santana grinned, "I promise."