One Week Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade followed as part of the concubine group and could feel the stares and hatred of the other girls as she strode down the street. She wore a blue silk dress and it felt so good to be out of the humiliating outfits that she had worn for the last six months. She'd not seen Louise since they had bathed her and she anxiously searched the front of the group for her blonde ponytail as they wove through the streets. Crystal walked beside her and had been sullen for the whole journey, clearly resenting Jade's capitulation. The street narrowed suddenly as they wove between two buildings that leaned heavily towards one another. At the front of the group she could hear shouting and arguing as they ground to a halt.

"What's happening?" asked Emma. She'd been furiously trying to catch Jade's eye but had been steadfastly ignored. One of the guards leaned out and saw that an overturned cart had blocked the path.

"Just a cart in the way. We'll be moving soon." As the women chatted amongst themselves, Jade saw Louise stride from the crowd of students arguing with the poor cart owner and stop by the litter, seemingly to adjust her shoes as she bent down to take one off and pull a stone from it. As she put the shoe back on, she glanced up and caught Jade's eye. They'd always been able to communicate wordlessly and it had infuriated anyone around them who had no clue as to what they were saying to each other. Her eyes flashed a warning and Jade knew what it meant. She reached out to Crystal and pulled her down to the ground just as a loud bang detonated in the street.

Screams filled the air and an acrid smoke stung the eyes and nostrils as the world was engulfed in terrifying fog. Jade kicked off her heels and looked up to see Louise sweep the legs out from one of the litter bearers and bring the whole thing crashing to the street. Peifu was hurled from the litter with a high pitched yelp and scraped his face on the cobble stones as he lost his balance. Louise then ran to the concubines and slammed her weight into the guard. Disorientated from the smoke, he crashed to the floor and Jade grabbed his gun and smashed it into the side of his temple. Leaning on his unconscious body, she pulled herself up and dragged Crystal with her as Louise kicked the second guard into a wall and banged his head against the bricks with such force that he crumpled to the ground as if he'd been a puppet with his strings cut.

The street was chaos as the girls screamed and the students engaged in a one sided battle with some unknown force. Thick smoke blanketed the scene and Jade struggled to make out shapes and figures. From the smog, Louise burst towards her and grabbed her hand, dragging Jade from the scene of carnage and back the way they had come. Jade had kept hold of Crystal's wrist and she tottered desperately after them. As they neared the end of the street, a large black van skidded to a halt in front of them and the side door slid open. Louise pulled Jade in and they both dragged Crystal after them as Louise screamed for the driver to leave.

Exhausted, they spilled onto the floor of the van as it careened down the street and Louise gave herself a second to catch her breath before she shot up and crawled to Jade, whispering her name over and over again. Jade grabbed her and they held each other tightly in a fierce embrace as Louise started to shake with adrenaline and overwhelming terror, her carefully constructed barrier breaking completely and she wept in Jade's arms.

Louise

Chapter 1

As we arrived at the safe house, the shaking had calmed down and the urge to vomit had eased. Jade looked thin and pale and I had to be strong for her. She'd dragged Crystal with her and I knew she wouldn't have done so without reason. I was meant to bring Emma with me, but had lost her in the smoke and chaos. I struggled to care. Everything that had happened in the last six months had been due to her actions. I pushed the thought from my mind and helped them both from the van. The driver had gotten lost and so Guy had arrived before us.

The safe house was an apartment in a storage district near the docks that had no regular traffic and little in the way of security, all of it being focused on the docks themselves. It was spacious and clean with a large living room that held several sofas. Guy was perched on one and was clearly still high from the operation. He stood with athletic grace to meet us as we came through the door and gave Crystal a strange look, clearly not recognizing her.

"Well done!" he cried, adrenalin making his voice loud in the flat. "That went perfectly!"

"You get him?" I asked and sighed with relief as he nodded. I'd managed to get SIS help on the proviso that I help them obtain Peifu alive for extraction. He had several illegal operations in Britain and SIS were only too happy to get hold of him. Taking him at the Dojo hadn't been an option as it had been too well guarded. "Then it's over," I said, tiredness threatening to overwhelm me.

"I have a few things to organise before we can leave, so you folks need to hole up here for the night." He picked up his belongings and shoved them into his jacket as he made to leave. He stopped at the door and turned to Jade.

"I'm glad to see you safe," he said. His tone was genuine and he showed his guilt easily. He pointed to me. "You should be proud of her Jade. She smashed an entire smuggling ring to find you. The Bratva never knew what hit them." He turned and left and I saw Jade giving me a strange look. I ignored the query and turned to Crystal.

"You must be shattered. There's a spare room at the end of the corridor. It's en suite, so have a long hot soak and get some sleep. You're safe now." She burst into tears and hugged me gratefully, before turning to Jade and doing the same. As she tottered down the corridor in her outfit, I took Jade's hand and led her to the main bedroom and closed the door behind us.

The room was clean and Spartan and I embraced Jade with all of my strength. I'd lost myself over the last six months, desperate to find my love. I no longer felt like Louise, just some imposter and wondered if I'd ever find my humanity again. Jade led me to the bed and sat me down as she removed my robe and knelt in front of me. She looked up with her big, beautiful eyes and I could see the depth of her emotion writ large.

"Thank you," she whispered quietly. "I never lost faith that you'd find me." I took her hands and clasped them in mine, kissing the calloused fingers tenderly.

"You'd do the same for me," I said and she looked at the scar that mottled my shoulder. She traced a finger round it and tears welled in her eyes. She traced the one on my cheek and moved to better look at the ones on my back. I kept still as she touched them softly with her finger, scared that she would reject me because of them. I knew I could hide them easily enough but Jade would see them every day. She leaned forward and kissed them, silent tears running down her cheek.

"You've suffered so much," she said and I gently took her chin so that she could see me.

"I'd gladly suffer every inch of my body if it brought you home safe." Jade blinked away her tears and whispered in a voice hoarse with emotion.

"I'm not worth it." I leaned forward and kissed my wife.

"And that is the exact reason why I'd do it again." She reached up to bring my head down to her and kissed me deeply. I felt the stirrings of lust and let her push me back so that she could kneel over me. Gently and with great care and tenderness, she kissed every part of my body and we rediscovered each other in that cold room in Hong Kong. As the night drew long, Jade coaxed me back to life, peeling away the layers of protection I'd woven around myself and drawing my old self from me. For the first time in six months, we laughed, we joked and we spoke openly about our love. We didn't have sex, but we made love time and time again, bringing the other to orgasm and sweeping away the pain, fear and depravation of the last six months. We spoke about our experiences and wept freely and when the sun rose over the docks, we were ready to step from the shadows.

Chapter 2

As Jade showered in the small bathroom, I lifted the suitcase onto the bed and unzipped the lid. I wore a satin dressing gown and for the first time in months paid attention to how it felt on my body. I was glad to dispose of my combat trousers and practical shoes and vowed to burn them if I ever saw them again. I flipped the lid of the suitcase to reveal the clothes I'd packed when I set out to find Jade. I couldn't remember what I'd packed and grinned at the expensive and well-tailored clothes. With every waking moment, I could feel my true self returning. I lay out some clothes for us to wear and slipped from my robe as I entered the bathroom.

I could see Jade as a dim shadow through the steam of the hot shower and opened the door to step in with her. She grinned and pulled me towards her so that the hot water crashed over the both of us. Her long hair was plastered to her body and hid her wondrous breasts. She brushed my hair from my face as the water soaked through it and twirled the blonde locks around her finger.

"Every girl tries blonde at some point," she said and I playfully slapped her.

"Blondes have more fun," I replied and I saw the playful glint in her eye. She looked pale and drawn but life radiated from her.

"Prove it," she dared and I leaned in to kiss her, the water from the shower closing both our eyes. I ran my hands over her rear and pulled her towards me. I could feel her large cock start to grow as I ran my hands over her back and teased her nipples as we kissed. Her breasts were firm and I'd forgotten how wonderful they felt. She moaned in pleasure and I felt her hands stroke my back as she returned the embrace. With one hand, I took her cock and kneaded it into life before kissing her neck, her shoulders and her breasts. Moving down, I kissed her stomach and then the shaft of her cock.

Now on my knees, the shower cascading over us, I took her cock in my mouth and loved the feel of it pulsating as she struggled to control herself. I took the whole length in and felt the tip at the back of my throat. Using my hands to rub her thighs, tease her rear and pull her deeper into me, I felt her shudder and heard her grab the walls of the shower in an attempt to stay upright as she came down my throat, thick gouts of cum washing through my mouth as I drank the hot fluid greedily.

Once she was spent, I stood up and she leaned forward to kiss me, purring with contented lust. Switching the shower off, she led me to the bed and threw the clothes onto the floor as she fell on the course sheets and pulled me onto her by my erect shaft, giggling with insatiable lust. Still wet from the shower, I straddled her and she adjusted herself so that I could slide onto her. Still holding my cock in her hand, she teased me as her thick penis penetrated me slowly. I placed my hands on her chest and eased myself down, adjusting myself to her large size once more. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pure sensation as I was filled to completion. Once I had slid completely onto her, she thrust up with her pelvis and I felt her slide deeper into me. I groaned as she manipulated my cock and reached up to play with my breasts, pulling the hard nipples as I ground over her.

As she teased my breasts, waves of pleasure rippled through me to my arse and cock and I started to groan louder and louder, bucking wildly as I came, Jade grabbing my rear as she thrust up in rhythm to my orgasm. Streams of cum splattered her face and she laughed with delight as I called her name, stars blurring my vision. She wiped the cum from her neck and face with her fingers and sucked them sensuously as I sighed and arched my back in a contended manner. The last six months had seemed like a nightmare, a dream that, with Jade by my side, I could forget and move on from. I then realised that she was still hard deep inside of me and arched my eyebrow at her.

"Not done?" I asked and she gave an easy shrug.

"Not yet," she replied and pulled me down to kiss her. "I'm sure you'll see to that," she said demurely.

I made sure that I did.

Chapter 3

An hour later, we'd showered once more and dried ourselves down, patting the thin towels over our bodies. We'd both had extensive use of electrolysis and our bodies held no trace of hair. The painful treatment had been well worth it. We then moisturised each other and took great care over it. I had my scars and Jade's hands had been abused by the cleaning she'd been forced to do.

I then slipped a satin corset around my waist and buckled the hoops together, leaning forward so that Jade could tighten the straps. I never tired of the sensation as it tightened around my figure. The hormones had given me a more feminine shape and the corset fit even better, emphasising my rear and hips and giving me a waspish waist. For the first time in many months, I rolled silky stockings up my legs and shuddered at their soft touch. Ripples of pleasure coursed through me as I pulled some lacy knickers over the stockings and tucked my cock into its hidden pouch. I then stepped into a business style dress that, once Jade had zipped up the rear, hugged my figure. Its satin lining caressed my skin as I moved. It had a skirt to the knees and was designed with an extra bit of material around the front that cupped down around my cleavage and gave it an edge of sexiness. I slipped into some court shoes with a pointed toe and wickedly thin heels and prepared my make-up.

I put some concealer over my scar and enjoyed spending time on my looks for the first time in six months. Once done, I put some dangly diamond earrings in and slipped on a watch over my wrist. Finally, I took out a box from my make-up bag and walked into the bedroom, where Jade was slipping into my favourite silk wrap around dress. She looked stunning and my heart skipped a beat at seeing her restored. I held out the box to her and she smiled as she opened it. Taking out a ring, she took my hand and slipped the diamond encrusted wedding band onto the finger. I then took out the second, matching ring, and put it on her finger. We stood in silence for a few moments and enjoyed the closeness we shared.

It was broken by a timid knock on the door and Jade went to open it. Crystal stood in the doorway and still wore the hobble dress and ballet heels from the previous day. With a cry of guilt, we realised that we'd left her alone and she'd been unable to get out of her clothes. We guided her in and admonished her for not knocking and asking for help.

"I didn't want to disturb you," she said as Jade rummaged around for something to break the locks at the back of the dress that kept her imprisoned in its leather embrace. She waited patiently as Jade scoured the room until I took a hairpin from the suitcase and picked the lock in seconds.

"Remind me to ask you more about the last six months," Jade said dryly as we unpeeled the dress from her torso and unbuckled the thick straps that held a PVC corset in place. Once we had her shoes off, Jade ushered her into the bathroom and told her to shower herself. As Jade returned from the bathroom, she spoke to me, worry etching her voice.

"You know who that is, don't you?" she asked. I nodded.

"It's Paul," I replied. "Guy didn't notice though."

"We have to help her," Jade said and my heart soared with love. Despite her ordeal, she was still the most compassionate woman I could ever hope to meet. I smiled at her and she sat by me as we waited for Crystal to finish. She soon came out of the bathroom, the towel wrapped around her waist and all traces of make-up removed. Jade stood up and sat her between us.

"What do you want us to call you?" She said. He looked between us nervously.

"I'm not sure I understand?"

"Paul or Crystal?"

"Oh. Er. I think I prefer Crystal." Jade smiled at that and took her hand.

"You've been through a lot," she said. "But we can help. Whatever you decide you want to be, we'll do our best to make it happen. You can go back to SIS as Paul or Crystal or even a bit of both or you can come and work with us. You'll earn a good salary and can be Paul or Crystal or a bit of both. What do you want?"

She looked at us for a long time and I was glad that she didn't take the decision lightly. Eventually she spoke and we smiled at her words.

"I want to be like you two," she said and Jade clapped her hands together delightedly.

"Excellent!" she cried. "Let's get started!"

Part of Crystal's routine back at the dojo was a weekly waxing session that Li insisted upon, so her body was still smooth. We passed her the moisturiser and told her that this should be the first thing that she did every morning after a bath or shower. Crystal was so used to exposing herself to others that she showed no embarrassment at pulling off her towel as she rubbed the cream over her body. While she did that, I rummaged in the suitcase and pulled out some nail varnish and tossed it to Jade. She took Crystal to a small table by the bedside and had her put her hands on it so that she could apply a coat of dark red varnish.

"You'll soon be able to do this yourself," she said. "But for now, we'll help you out." Once she was done, we led her back into the bathroom and showed her how to apply her make-up while her nails dried. Jackie had taught me how to do mine but Jade had given me the masterclass and I leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom and watched as Jade instructed Crystal in how to apply the correct colour foundation, how to emphasise the eyes and smooth out the masculinity of the jaw. Crystal had done her own make-up before but her instruction was one of sissy slut, so Jade toned down her style and applied natural colouring to her face. As she worked, Crystal asked a barrage of questions and showed herself to be a keen learner. I could see that she was going to be a stunner.

Once done, Jade passed her over to me and I sat her down on the bed and passed her some hold ups, a pair of satin knickers with a hidden pouch and some pads at the back to give her a nice plump rear. She fumbled with the pouch at first but soon managed to fit the underwear snug against herself and have a smooth front. Taking the stockings, she rolled them up, her nails now dry, and slid them over her legs with practiced ease. The silicon strip at the top of the stockings held them up and she stood up, suddenly looking nervous as I took out some clothes and showed her. She'd spent the last year forced into unwieldy clothes that humiliated and sissified her. I wanted her to see that she could be sexy and enjoy the sensation of complete femininity but still be strong and independent. I knew that without the strength that being Louise had given me I'd never have been able to do what I had over the last six months.

Crystal had spent the last year tied into a corset almost every hour of the day and her waist showed the punishment it had received. I took out a black satin basque instead so that she could have its firm embrace and shape enhancing properties, but enjoy a little more freedom than she was used to. I grabbed some medical tape and told her to squeeze her chest together and taped across the chest to give her a small hint of cleavage. I then slipped the soft satin basque over her shoulder and stood behind her to do the clasps.

"I don't have any falsies for you I'm afraid hun," I said as I tightened the basque around her slender frame. "But now and then I do like to go up a breast size, so the cups in this are well padded. Coupled with the tape, we should give a good approximation of a small pair of breasts. When we get back home, we'll sort you out with some silicon ones." Crystal went silent as she stared at herself in the mirror. Her humiliation had involved having a flat chest to make her masculinity clear and I could see she was being rocked with emotion.

123456...9