One Week Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The place was empty and a few horses looked at us strangely as she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the empty dock. A few bales of hay were stacked near the back and Jade scampered round and leaned against me, our breasts pushing against each other as we embraced in our lust. I reached under her dress, pulling the long skirt up and feeling her warmth. I could feel her cock straining against her knickers and pulled them down so that I could take its full length in my hand. Kneeling down, I slipped under her skirt and took her in my mouth, greedily taking its full length into me so that it brushed against the back of my throat. I felt her adjust her feet as she went weak at the knees and put one hand out onto the bales as she tried to keep her balance. I could feel her penis throbbing in my mouth and caressed her smooth stocking clad legs with my hands, the world blocked from view by the silk skirt that I was kneeling under. Suddenly Jade went rigid and I heard her talking.

"Excellent," she said and I could hear a tremor in her voice. Realising that I couldn't be seen behind the bales of hay, I kept sucking, and teased her anus with a finger. I heard a question being asked as Jade struggled not to orgasm and I grinned wickedly.

"Er, I've not seen her. Have you checked the bathroom, she said she needed to go." I took her cock deeper into my mouth and down my throat and felt the beginnings of her orgasm, her leg shaking as she struggled to contain herself. Suddenly she came and her legs shuddered as hot gouts of cum filled my mouth and throat. I drank quickly, knowing how much she could produce and managed not to spill any. Suddenly, the skirt was lifted over my head and Jade stood over me as I slowly got up from my knees, grinning like a child. She slapped me playfully and hissed that Heather had just been there.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realise," I said innocently as I walked off to find Heather, throwing a cheeky wink behind me as I left.

The event was a tremendous success. Crowds swarmed the fields and we raised several million pounds. Enough to keep the charity solvent for a few more years. Brandon turned up and even decided that he'd like to try his hand at being a jockey. He came last, but that didn't stop his good spirits. I saw Jade take him aside and have a quiet word. I knew what she was saying and he shrugged off her thanks and embraced her deeply. He'd become a good friend to us. Charles even managed to turn up and I persuaded the Duke to bet twice the amount he'd initially put in.

"How's the painting?" I asked as we walked alongside the track. He smiled at the memory of paying extra for the painting if I agreed to dance with him.

"Lovely," he said. "And with some great memories as well." He looked over at Jade and gave a sad smile. "You two look like a beautiful couple," he said. He turned to me and I could see the sadness in his eyes. I lay a comforting hand on his hard chest and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"You're a Duke," I said. "And I'm built differently. Fabulously so," I said and gave him a twirl, before allowing him to escort me to my lovely wife.

Chapter 7

I almost slept that night. I could feel the darkness receding with each day, but the nightmares came and I woke in a sweat. This time it had been Japan. The Sebu had attacked me with his sword, the wicked blade slashing through the skirt of my Geisha costume and cutting my thigh. I lashed out and kicked his knee as I stumbled into the larder of the kitchen, locking the door to stop his fierce attacks. Bleeding freely, I ripped a strip of silk and tied it round my leg to stem the bleeding as a flurry of attacks dented the door. I heard more voices and backed away from the entrance as the banging continued unabated. Terror swamped me as I realised that I was trapped. Looking around, desperate for anything to defend myself with, I found nothing but an old broom. I grabbed it as the door shattered and the Sebu launched himself at me with fury.

The trauma stayed with me as I crept through the house. I'd put on a swimming costume and my satin kimono over that. Making my way to the pool, mostly by muscle memory as the light was so dim, I heard gunfire coming from the cinema room. A light shone through a crack in the door and I stepped in to find Crystal on a chair playing on the Xbox she'd plugged into the projector. She was playing the latest Destiny game and she smiled as I sat next to her. She looked good dressed in an ankle length negligee and wrapped up in a fur blanket.

"Hey," I said as I snuggled into the chair. "You ok?" She gave me a weary smile.

"Tired. As I'm sure you are. Thought I'd de-stress by shooting stuff." She handed me the controller and my hands settled around its familiar grip. My nails, now much longer than the last time I'd played on the Xbox, dug into the rubber top of the joystick and I smiled as my old reflexes turned on. I'd had a love, hate relationship with the first game and saw that they'd made a lot of improvements since then.

"You've played before," said Crystal sleepily as she watched. Blasting aliens into pixelated lumps of gore, I glanced over.

"Two hundred thousand Gamerscore," I said, a little ashamed at how much of my life I'd wasted playing games. Crystal whistled in awe.

"Wow. Hardly surprising. You seem an all or nothing kind of girl. I like to dip in now and then just as a way of chilling out." I settled back to the game and an easy silence settled between us.

"I'd like to thank you for looking after Jade," I said quietly. "Without you, she wouldn't have survived those six months without relenting."

"We looked after each other. I wouldn't have survived either. And I mean that in a very literal sense." I reached over and squeezed her thigh, the aliens taking the opportunity to blast me to smithereens. I passed Crystal the controller and she set about her work with gusto.

"How are you finding life as Crystal?" I asked as I pulled some of her blanket towards me and we both snuggled under the warmth.

"Scary," she replied. "But awesome. I'm a better person here with you folks. I'm more alive than I ever was." Her words echoed my own as she spoke and I was heartened to know that we were helping her. We settled into an easy conversation and whittled the hours away chatting and playing until I checked the time and realised that Jade would be awake now. I leaned over and kissed Crystal's forehead before making my way upstairs to find Jade in an insatiable mood.

Several hours later, we sat in the kitchen with Heather and Crystal and finished our breakfast. I sipped from a mug of coffee and chuckled as I enjoyed the taste. It had taken some time, but Jade had insisted I learn to respect the bean. I wore a short cotton strappy top dress with a floral pattern and had tied my hair up into a ponytail. The day was hot and I was glad to be able to wear the summery and light clothes that women could. Shorts and a T-shirt for men. A plethora of options for women. No contest. I wore wedges with a platform base and the height made me tower over Jade for once. She wore denim shorts and a boob tube with some strappy sandals and I felt myself stir in lust as she flashed some cheek from the tight shorts. She winked as she saw me looking and wiggled her pert bum as she attacked some toast with vigour.

"I've an idea," I said as a lull in the conversation provided an opening. "Crystal gave it to me last night."

"I did?" she said as she drank her orange juice. She wore her falsies and corset under a tight fitting dress with a high collar that hid her small Adams Apple. She looked hot and I made a mental note to help her dress in a way that ensured she was happy with herself, but was still weather appropriate. The winter was a cross-dresser's best friend, I mused.

"You did," I replied. "I want to set up a new charity. One where we provide help and support for folks like us. Trannies, Cross-dressers, transgender, drag queens, whatever the Hell you are. If you need some help with your job, family, friends, then we'll provide it." Heather clapped her hands in delight and reached for the laptop.

"We've got the club, but we're fully staffed now and we can't keep filling our house with waifs and strays!"

"Hey!" objected Heather in mock indignation and I chuckled as Crystal paled.

"Just kidding," I said.

"No she isn't," said Jade in a deadpan voice. "She wants you both out this afternoon." She held up her hands in a defeated gesture. "I tried to stop her, tried to reason with the woman, but it's just not possible. I've married a monster." I leaned down and kissed her to shut her up. "See, a complete monster," she said as I released the kiss.

"Anyway," I said. "How about it?" Everyone nodded in agreement and we moved to the patio to enjoy the hot weather and set about our planning. Crystal set up a website and had the system linking with other websites and even managed to get it to the top of any support network search on every major Search Engine. Heather used her contacts at the club to reach out to as many folks as possible to spread the word while Jade and I set up the legal side of the business.

By the afternoon, the phone hadn't stopped ringing and the website was fit to crash as pleas for help came flooding in. Jade gave me a despairing look as the phone rang once more.

"What have you done?" she cried as Heather picked up the phone to another potential client. "You know we're not going to make any money on this?"

"I don't want to," I replied. "Jackie gave us more than we can spend in fifty lifetimes of excess and she'd have wanted us to do something with it." Jade leaned over and pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear with an affectionate gesture.

"I know," she said quietly. "And that's why I love you." She kissed my cheek gently and, with a mock sigh, reached for the laptop as another email pinged through. I vowed to advertise for some more staff, maybe set up base at the club and worked on getting that organised as Crystal, Heather and my wife answered emails and phones until they were exhausted.

Later that night, we sat around the table in the dining room having eaten pizza and garlic bread until we were stuffed. We each drank some red wine and I felt a contented. My shoulders were red from the sun as I'd forgotten to put on some sun cream. I had white straps lines and took some perverse pleasure in them, enjoying tan lines that weren't T-shirt shaped. After the meal had been cleared away, Crystal had brought a game down from her room and started setting up. I'd never played board games before, but the company was good and I was happy to enjoy the crack.

"This one is called Descent," said Crystal. She'd become increasingly animated as she'd convinced us to play. "It's the Fourth edition, so has the new rules. I'll play the dungeon master."

"Oh, hey, hold on," said Jade, quickly cutting her off. "If there's any dungeon masters here, that's going to be me! And that's dungeon mistress thank you very much." As she quickly scanned the rules, we helped Crystal set up and chose our characters. Naturally, I chose the warrior princess as befitted my name.

As we got to grips with the rules and set about our quest, we laughed and drank, a relaxed atmosphere in the house. Wilson sat next to me and I absently stroked him as we played. He rested his head on my lap and I felt his drool on my leg. I couldn't be annoyed at him and sat watching the others as they argued good-naturedly about some point of contention. Jade, ever the lawyer, won the argument and I smiled at her triumphant expression as her dragon wreaked havoc among our team with glee. I knew then, that I would sleep tonight. I felt so calm and relaxed that sleep started to fog my mind. Jade finished her destruction of our party and I announced that I was heading for bed. Jade said she'd follow on once she'd cleared up and I made my way to the bedroom, slipping out of my dress and running a warm bath.

The water stung my sunburn as I lay in the bath, but it soon eased and I gave a contented sigh as I drifted off to sleep only to awake with a start a few seconds later. At least it felt like a few seconds later, but must have been much longer as the bath was cold. I cleaned myself quickly and stepped from the bath and blow-dried my hair. Opening the door to the bedroom, I saw that Jade had filled the room with candles and the soft light gave the room an ethereal glow. Stood in the centre of the room was Jade and she'd not yet given up the role of dungeon mistress. My heart beat faster as she flexed a cane that she held in her hands. She wore a tight PVC cat suit with a matching PVC corset wrapped around it. The corset reached up past her breasts and down to her hips. The high collar of the cat suit was zipped up and she wore a PVC hood over that with wide holes for the eyes and mouth. She'd applied smoky make-up to her eyes and thick, blood red lipstick. She wore thigh high boots with an evil heel and whipped her thigh as I entered.

"You've kept me waiting," she said, her voice firm and tough. "Remove your towel." I did as she asked and walked towards her as commanded. My heart started beating excitedly in my chest. She looked ravishing as she pointed to the bed and had me put on the stockings and corset that lay on the satin sheets. The corset was tight and, as used as I was to corsets now, struggled as she tightened the back of the leather material. She then put a collar around my neck and directed me to the shoes that lay on the floor. They were seven and a half inch ballerina shoes and I struggled to adjust my feet as I put them on, my Achilles stretching to their limit.

"Good," said Jade as she had me stand and walk around. "That's my pretty little slave girl." She'd left my cock exposed and it started to throb into life as she walked around me, her PVC gloved hands running over my skin as she did so. "Now bend over," she said and I did as obeyed. Jade lubed my rear and I expected to feel some plug or other penetrate me, but felt nothing. Puzzled as Jade made me stand, I turned to find out why. On the floor lay a large dildo that was suctioned to the wooden slats. "I want my little slave girl to pleasure herself on that." She sat on the bed as I tottered over to the plug and knelt over it. It was tough to move in the heels and the collar stopped me from looking down to help with my balance.

As I straddled the large dildo, I lowered myself onto it, its wide girth spreading my cheeks. I placed my hands on the floor and gently eased onto it, groaning as it got wider and wider, pushing my anus to its limits, its rubber length yielding slightly to allow me onto it. Jade watched in amusement and I made a show of it for her, playing with my bare breasts as I thrust up and down on it. As my nipples hardened, she stepped over and unzipped the base of her cat suit to allow her penis to come free and grow quickly in size.

"Suck it my little slave girl," she said and maneuvered the giant cock into my mouth as I pleasured myself on the dildo suctioned to the floor. She took my head in her hands and pulled me deeper onto her cock and I sucked greedily as she quickly started to cum. Before she could fill my mouth with her warmth, she stepped back and removed her cock from my mouth. I grabbed it quickly and massaged it until she came over me, her cum splashing on my breasts and face in thick streams. Spent, Jade's knees weakened and I used the opportunity to pull her down to my level.

"I think it's time your little slave girl showed her mistress a thing or two about being a dominatrix," I whispered huskily as I pulled her head down to my breasts and had her lick them clean.

An hour later, we lay on the bed, both exhausted. A large pile of toys and PVC clothing lay in a heap on the bedroom floor and I purred as Jade teased my flat belly with a nail. Still huddled in each other's arms, I drifted to sleep.

A loud ringing woke me and I sat up quickly in the night. Reaching for the phone, my heart sank when I recognised the number. I debated whether to answer it, but knew that the caller wouldn't phone if it wasn't important. I'd hoped never to see him again. Feeling Jade stir beside me, I pressed the answer button on the phone.

"Here's me thinking we were done," I said, etching my voice with steel. Guy's voice, deep and clipped at the other end made me cringe as it brought back the nightmares.

"We need your help," he said. I shook my head.

"We're done. We're out. We're rebuilding our lives and you have nothing on us that will wash anymore." He sighed heavily at the other end of the phone and I could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Come to my office tomorrow and I'll have my boss explain everything. Please?" Jade was awake now and had heard the conversation. She sat up and looked at me in the moonlit room, watching me intently before nodding her assent. Better see what he wants, her look said. I gave a curt reply and hung up.

I slept very little that night.

Chapter 8

SIS, or MI6 and MI5's umbrella organization as it's more commonly known, had their offices at Vauxhall Cross alongside the river and I weaved the Ferrari through the traffic as we made our way there in silence. As if to mirror my mood, the skies hung heavy with cloud and I wore a leather jacket over my summer dress to ward off the chill. Jade wore a tight fitting stretchy maxi dress that looked sprayed on and she gripped my thigh as I pushed the speed limits. She knew better than to tell me to slow down and relaxed her grip when we arrived at the office and dipped into the underground car park. The attendant waved us through with a cursory check and we parked the car and made our way to the lift, our heels echoing loudly in the empty space. This early in the morning, we were the only ones there apart from the odd vehicle and the lift was waiting for us as we entered.

On the way to the sixth floor, Jade silently took my hand and squeezed it. I looked over and felt my anger wash away. She gave me a look of such concern, that I selfishly realised I hadn't asked about her. She'd suffered as much as I had.

"You ok?" I asked. She smiled and nodded gently, a barely perceptible motion.

"Of course," she replied simply. "I'm with my wife." As the lift arrived at the Sixth floor, Guy was waiting for us when the doors opened. He looked tired and his features were drawn. His normally calm demenour was replaced by a manic energy and, as soon as we stepped from the lift, he hurried down the sparsely decorated corridor with barely a glance in our direction.

"This way," he said and sped off. Taking our time, we strolled after him and he waited at a large, oak-paneled door impatiently. "In here," he said curtly as he knocked quickly and entered. The room was a large office decorated with modern stylings and sleek furniture. Huge windows overlooked the river and a bank of screens lined one wall. Sat at the desk was a familiar figure and I felt anger flush my cheeks.

"You little shit," I hissed and stepped angrily towards Charles. "All this time, you knew what was happening and never said anything." He leaned back in his chair and let my anger wash over him. Jade put a gentle hand on my shoulder and guided me to a chair opposite. She shot him a venomous look and sat next to me. Guy leaned against a table, his arms folded over his chest. A silence stretched out as Charles steepled his fingers and lay his chin on them.

"First off, let me apologise for my behaviour. The first time we met, I had no idea who you were. It wasn't until Guy came to me with his discovery about what you had done to Emma that I knew. After that, well, it didn't seem appropriate to say anything."

"Appropriate?!" I hissed. "I'll give you bloody..." Jade cut me off mid-sentence.

"What Charles means to say is that he's sorry for deceiving you, but he can't go around saying he's part of SIS." I shot her a venomous look and sighed heavily. I knew she was right, but still resented the deception. Guy nodded his appreciation and tapped some buttons on his keyboard. On the bank of screens, a face popped up. He was a handsome Italian with dark hair and a chiseled jaw. His eyes were cold and hard, radiating power and malice.

1...456789