One Week Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a little swine!" I said and she pouted her lips in a cute gesture as she finished her toast. Having eaten, we then went to the study and ploughed through all of her work again. She had enjoyed herself and was glad to be busy and working in an area she was passionate about.

"You still want to stay here and work?" I asked. She bounced on her heels and I could see that she would never leave.

"Of course I do! I've got so many ideas and plans, you wouldn't believe!" She started to reel off all her thoughts and I whistled at the extent of them. She was a natural and I was pleased to have appointed her.

An hour later, Jade and I sped off into town in the Ferrari. Jenni had collected a now suitably attired Crystal and she would help her pack her old flat away and fix her up with a wardrobe. I wore a thin satin dress from Karen Millen that was loose around the hips and caressed my legs wonderfully as I walked. The weather was hot, so I left my legs bare and wore strappy sandals with a thin heel and a summer hat to shield me from the sun. Jade wore a cotton maxi dress that clung to her figure and complemented the look with a denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up. We had decided to go shopping and I delighted in spending time with her. We had vowed to be careless with our money that day and bought any item that took our fancy, from dresses, skirts, boots and jackets. The winter collection had just come out and we splashed out on winter clothes and summer clothes alike. I bought some new earrings and walked out of the shop wearing them, enjoying the feel of the long golden, diamond encrusted strips bouncing off my ears.

We stopped at the cinema and enjoyed the latest Star Wars film, realising that we'd missed one on our "travels" and decided to skip the rest of the film and catch up on the previous one at home before coming back. Giggling as we left, we stopped at the Italian where we had our first meal together and enjoyed the food as it was brought to us. They greeted Jade like a long lost cousin and demanded that she return soon.

As soon as we got home, I ordered Heather and Crystal to get dressed for a night out and we went to get changed ourselves. After a quick shower, I sat in front of the mirror and applied some make-up. I kept the look a little more sultry and sexy as we were hitting the town and put in some giant hoop earrings that pushed my blonde hair behind them. I loved keeping my hair loose over my shoulders and enjoyed its softness as it brushed against my bare skin. I used some GHD straighteners to make the hair flat and keep it nice and smooth before stepping into a black satin waspie that cinched my waist and accentuated my hour glass figure. I used a strapless padded bra to push my breasts up and stepped into a thong with a slightly thicker wedge to tuck my cock away and still have the wedge ride up my crack to hide its presence. Jade helped me into a little black Coast dress that I'd had adjusted to cling to my curves perfectly. The shoulder straps were not too thin but I was glad I'd worn a strapless bra. The tops of my breasts showed enough to titillate but keep it classy and I loved the feel of the satin lining against my bare arse cheeks as I walked. I stepped into some bright red court shoes with a five inch heel and smoothed out my dress in front of the mirror.

Jade came to stand next to me and she wore a matching dress but in bright red and black shoes. She looked stunning and, as I looked at her, I felt a rush of love and affection. The scar from the bullet wound showed a touch if I moved my arm in a particular way and I found I didn't much mind. In the mirror, I saw Jade lean over and kiss me softly on the cheek. She wiped the lipstick smudge and handed me my purse, a large Ted Baker affair that would hold my keys, cards and lipstick as well as Jade's. We'd take care of it between us, but I still enjoyed the feel of tucking it under my arm as we walked. It was hot out, so we neglected our coats and met Crystal and Heather in the hallway as the taxi pulled up. Heather wore a flowing dress of dark blue silk that had a halter neck top and billowed around her as she walked. Crystal looked nervous in her maxi dress but Jenni had chosen well and she looked gorgeous. I saw her nerves and remembered the times I had spent in the hallway, looking in the mirror for every defect and plucking up the courage to leave the house.

In the end, I realised that it mattered little how I looked. It was all about how I felt. I squeezed her shoulder and told her she looked stunning. She smiled nervously and I put an arm around her and led her from the house before she could bail out.

The taxi glided through the streets and I felt Jade stiffen as she realised where we were going. She looked at me with a mortified expression.

"You didn't?" she said, awe in her voice. I moved my shoulders, dancing to an imaginary beat and grinned.

"She so did," Heather replied, great pride in her voice as we pulled up to Dmitri's old club. Whereas before it had been drab and seedy, a hidden club that you had to be in the know to even realise that it was there, my girls had been hard at work. The façade was bright and breezy with a large sign above a brightly decorated doorway. It screamed warmth and a welcoming atmosphere and, as I stepped from the car, careful in my heels and short dress so as to not expose myself, I turned and helped Jade out. She took my hand and gazed at the large neon sign above the door.

"You're one crazy woman," she said and turned to kiss me deeply. "I love you more than I ever thought I could." I grinned and looked at the sign. It read "L/J's place" and the whole street was brimming with customers trying to get in. A football match could be heared playing from inside and the cheers of the delighted crowds enjoying the match.

"The whole block is ours," I said as I walked her to the front of the queue, arm slung through hers and Heather in tow bringing Crystal along with her. "Nicola and Angela have been renovating it, turning the space back into flats for each of our girls. They live here rent free and get a great wage. They'll be so pleased to see you." As we reached the front of the queue, I felt every eye on us and wiggled my arse provocatively, feeling suddenly raunchy. Abram was at the door, surrounded by a phalanx of bouncers. They looked intimidating but friendly at the same time. He grinned to see us and I returned the gesture, pleased to find that it was genuine. He'd helped us out and was only too keen to leave his Russian brothers behind to work for us. The girls had taken him to their hearts too and he was happy here.

"Miss Louise, and Miss Jade," he said, his Russian accent thick. "I'm so pleased to see you. Come, come, we'll have great joy to have you here." He ushered us through and we walked into the club just as the large screens were being raised back up, the match having finished with Manchester United winning a sixth Champion's League trophy. The whole atmosphere had changed since we'd last worked here. It was bright and vibrant, the bar no longer a dim presence in the room, but a well-lit and welcoming place. The booths no longer looked seedy and had been refurbished with warm colours. The stage was still there, but the pole had gone. There was a delicious smell of tasty finger food such as chips and wings wafting in the room and I realised that I was hungry. The DJ's cage had been removed and Mandy stood tall as she danced to her tunes in the booth. She saw us as she looked up and gave a shriek of delight, before grabbing the mic and switching it on.

"Drop your linen and start your grinning!" she yelled. "Ladies and gentlemen, Louise and Jade are in the house tonight! Patrons, stay away from the bar. Girls, everyone on the dancefloor!" All the serving staff turned to the entrance and gave a cry of delight. They all wore tight denim shorts and tight satin blouses and looked fabulous. They chose their own clothes and had followed the tradition of a new uniform every night. Uptown Funk blared from the speaker and Jade gave a whoop of joy, strutting her stuff to the dance floor. It had been her favourite song for years and she loved working out to it. As we danced to the floor, the entire staff came to join us and the welcome we got was touching. Heather delighted in seeing her friends and they all took Crystal into their hearts. She'd looked so nervous, but gradually grew in confidence as she was warmly welcomed. As we danced, I leaned over to Philippa and hugged her tightly.

"Drinks on us tonight, hun," I said and she gave a wicked smile, nodding to Mandy who announced the free drinks and then free food.

We found a booth and ordered some food and champagne. As we finished the bottle, we ordered another and the alcohol flowed quickly, the staff enjoying the tipple as much as the customers. At some point, Mandy invited me up onto the stage and Jade pushed me to there with a wolf whistle as I pulled my dress down slightly to step up onto the stage. Mandy stepped from her booth and handed me a guitar, the classic plugged into a wireless speaker. A microphone hung from the ceiling and I gulped nervously. It had been a long time since I'd sang and hoped that I wouldn't mess it up. An expectant air settled on the crowd as they turned to me and I looked to Jade. She looked so lovely and I remembered the words I'd spoken that night I'd rescued her. I started to strum the chords and closed my eyes to let the music drift through me.

Stepping to the mic, I started to sing Madilyn Bailey's version of Titanium. Starting the chorus, I opened my eyes to find my wife. She knew what I meant and was moved to tears. Nothing would stop us. She sat up suddenly and came to stand below me at the base of the stage. Not caring where she was, she scrambled up to the stage, baring all to the crowd and came to stand within a hairs breath as I sang, her eyes never leaving mine. As I finished the last note, she leaned forward, placed her hands to the side of my face and pulled me into a long, lingering kiss.

The bar erupted into cheers and hollers and I opened my eyes to find everyone on their feet. Several women were slapping their partners as they looked on in lust. I gave a deep bow and passed the guitar to Mandy. Philippa came on stage and placed a small stool at the front. I backed Jade onto it and walked backwards away from her. She looked bemused as the opening to The Pussycat Dolls' Don't Cha burst from the speakers. Mandy stepped from the booth and was joined on stage by Philippa and Heather. I joined them at the other end to Jade and we started dancing down the stage. Keeping my eyes on Jade, I strutted to her and sang, the other girls joining in. Several more jumped onto the stage and joined in with the routine.

Jade sat still as I danced around her, my hands caressing her soft skin, straddling her and slapping her hands away as she reached out to me. As the satin of our dresses rubbed together, I felt a shiver run through me and shuddered in delight. Dancing in heels had become second nature and I moved as if born to them. Eventually, Jade could take it no more and shot up to join in with the dancing, eliciting more cheers from the crowd.

We had a good night at L/J's Place. The wine flowed, the music thumped and we danced, chatted, drank and made merry. At one point, Crystal jumped up to the bar and danced wildly on its top. Abram's face lit with delight and he helped Jade and I up so that we could join her. At one point there was a Riff Off in the middle of the dance floor and no one had any idea who lost or who won. It descended into a Dance Off and Jade was the clear winner.

At some point, a taxi was called and we left Heather and Crystal to enjoy the rest of the night. I tried to worry about the bar bill, but was too drunk to care. As we made our way home, we giggled and toyed with each other on the backseat, our hands rubbing up each other's legs and up past the hem of the dress. The taxi driver gazed at us in lust in the rear view mirror until Jade snapped at him.

"Eyes front honey."

As we stumbled out of the taxi, unable to take our hands from each other, Jade led me round the side of the house to the patio at the back. The night was still and warm and a bright moon illuminated the entire garden. Jade pushed me against the wooden table and I leaned into her kiss. In her lust, she lifted up my skirt and pulled down my thong, springing my rapidly hardening cock between us. I scrabbled for hers, desperate to feel her length and she kicked her thong away as I did the same. She dumped the purse on the table and spun me round, rummaging in the bag for a small tube of lube. She never went anywhere without it and I gasped as I felt her fingers apply the cold fluid.

I leaned on the table as she quickly penetrated me. This wasn't the slow, gentle sex we had been having recently. This was pure lust brought on by a night of unrestrained fun. The past six months were being brushed away as I leaned forward on my heels and enjoyed the feel of being taken by my wife. She snaked a hand around and pulled my cock in rhythm with herself. She balanced well on her heels and I pushed back to the same beat, enjoying the feel of her huge member thrusting into me, her balls slapping loudly and making me grin. Within seconds, she was cuming and I joined her as we both screamed into the night, nocturnal creatures scurrying for cover as we let our joy fill the garden. Jade slumped onto my back with a chuckle and kissed my shoulder, her finger tracing the Phoenix tattoo on my back. She purred contentedly and I felt her slip from me, my arse suddenly hollow with emptiness.

I turned around and kissed her, turning her so that she now had her back to the table. I pushed her back slowly onto it and spread her legs, reaching for the lube. Jade grinned as I took her, wrapping her legs tightly around me as I kept eye contact with each thrust.

Within minutes we were screaming again. It soon turned to shrieks of laughter as a light came on next door and the neighbour stuck his head out to see what was going on, his view thankfully blocked by the tall trees.

Chapter 6

Guy swept his knife through the air. I panicked and dropped my own, backing off from the blade and slipping in my haste. The slither of steel cursed my cheek, splitting it open in a gush of blood. He stepped back, anger lancing his features.

"Stop panicking. Leung instructed you to move into the attack, step within it." He handed me a towel to stem the blood and helped me to my feet.

"Again," he said and moved swiftly, a balletic move of panther like grace as he plunged the knife towards me. I stepped into the attack as instructed but moved into the attack from his other hand, his fist slamming into my temple like a steel rod and the world blacked out.

I woke in a sweat. My head pounded from the alcohol and I lay quietly in the sweat stained sheets as Jade's soft breathing filled the room. Certain that I hadn't woken her, I slipped from the sheets and made my way to the lounge, picking up my Kindle as I did so. I settled into my armchair, the one I had spent many lonely nights in while waiting for Jade to recover from her car crash and turned on my Kindle. It was still in the same spot that it had been six months ago. As the moon set over the horizon and the sun drifted lazily up to take its place, I finished the book and got up to shower and get dressed for the day.

Heather had been working on a charity event to raise money for a homeless support network that Jackie had set up and we were to be at Epsom Race course within the hour. She'd been hard at work for months and I'd only really glanced at the emails that she'd sent while I'd searched for Jade, but felt confident that the day would go well. The course had been hired out for the day and the guests would place a bet on each race with a double your money stake on each horse. Minimum bet was a thousand pounds but I knew that the guests she had invited would be spending much more than that. She'd also invited enough famous people that the papers would be there and much publicity gained. Jackie would have been proud.

As I stepped from the shower, Jade stepped in and kissed my cheek.

"One day you'll tell me what your nightmares are about," she whispered as she took the sponge and washed me down with tender care. As she washed over my scars, she cleaned them softly and kissed them gently. She then led me from the shower, moisturised my body and sat me down in front of the mirror as she fixed my make-up. She did it in silence, but didn't need to speak. We had a shorthand, spoken through gesture and contact. It was comforting and I enjoyed the attention. Once she had painted my fingernails a bright red and matched my toenails to that, she took care of herself while she insisted I lay on the bed and not smudge my nails. I enjoyed watching her and took delight in her beauty.

Once she was ready, she went into the cupboard and came out holding two fifties style polka dot dresses made from purest silk. They had thick white straps that stretched round our necks and framed the bodice down the side. The bodice was tight and a heart shaped cut at the top showed enough cleavage to attract attention. Since I'd had my breasts done, I enjoyed showing a touch of cleavage, though the amount often depended on the client I was seeing!

Once I'd put some white stockings on and settled into a matching white corset that sat on my hips and pushed under my breasts, Jade helped me step into the dress and I enjoyed the feel of the tight bodice and loose skirts as they swished around our calves. I sat on the bed and put on some Mary-Jane's with a modest four inch heel and watched Jade as she twirled around in the bedroom, her skirt flying up around her. She giggled and pulled a fifties pose, leg stretched out, hand raised.

"Oh my," she said. "Don't we look a pair!?" Naturally, I wore a purple dress with white polka's and Jade wore a bright pink one. A text on my phone let me know that Crystal was ready and Heather too. I was going to drive today as I'd drunk plenty last night and my head still felt groggy. The two girls wore the same dress, though Crystal's was red and Heather's a dark green. We all looked fabulous and I grabbed the keys to the Evoke, eager to get to the races and make sure everything was set up.

As we drove there, Heather sat in the back with her laptop open and phone on speaker as she relayed orders and organised any last minute emergencies. She was amazing and I felt so proud of her. In the last six months, she'd grown so much. Crystal helped her and soon had the laptop on her lap, her IT skills from SIS proving handy in getting us a permit that still hadn't come through. I didn't ask how she got it and her devilish smile told me I didn't want to know. She looked relaxed and at ease in the back and I felt Jade squeeze my leg as she read my thoughts. We were becoming a nice family.

We arrived just in time. The press were setting up camp and snapped away as four matching women stepped from the car and flashed a wave and a smile. The Epsom Racing Course manager greeted us at the doorway and ran through the final preparations. He was eager to please and kept glancing across at our dresses with furtive looks. Jade gave a ghost of a smile and we left Heather and Crystal to work with him, while we checked the food and drink. Finding everything to our satisfaction, we strolled the grounds as more and more cars arrived. Our heels soon got stuck in the grass and we tiptoed back to firmer ground. Jade wanted to check out the stables where the horses were kept, so we made our way into the hay scented paddocks. One of the stables was empty and dimly lit and as soon as I saw it, I glanced around furtively, knowing exactly what Jade was thinking.

1...34567...9