One Week Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the frightening situation, I allowed myself to relax, knowing that it would be the only way we could get out. In the thick collar, I could only look down on the table and feel the tug of the straps as they were pulled, my breasts rubbing the table with each thrust. I gripped the edge of the desk as Jade's huge shaft filled me up and groaned as she came inside me, the only sound in the room our heavy breathing over the bass of the music. Jade, now spent, pulled my knickers back up and was told to smack me again. I'd suffered worse.

After a few more smacks, Jade was made to bend over whilst I punished her. It was then my turn to penetrate her and fill her with my cum, much to Carlos' evident delight. He watched voyeuristically, giving the odd command and sitting rock still in his chair.

When we were done, he stepped up to us and had us turn round so he could pull our gags tight and then lock them into place. I heard another fateful snick as he locked the collars around our necks as well. He then dismissed us and we tottered down the steps, our rear ends sore but grateful to have escaped. We worked the floor for another hour and then made our way to the toilet. I managed to undo Jade's padlocks and she pulled off the gag and collar with relief before taking off the maids dress leaving her just in stockings and corset with the frilly knickers. It looked different enough for her to walk out of the club, but she didn't know how to pick a lock and so I was stuck in my outfit as the collar was over the buckles to the rubber dress.

"There's nothing for it," she said and grabbed my hand to lead me out to the main entrance. As we approached, she spun me in front of her and slapped my tender rear, castigating me for a job poorly done. The bouncers gave her an amused smile as she walked up to them.

"Excuse me gentlemen," she said. "I've paid for this one and she needs breaking in. A little public humiliation ought to do it" They parted graciously as she slapped me again and pushed me onto the street, all the while hurling abuse at me to the consternation of the onlookers. She dragged me round the corner and we made our way as fast as we could to the car. Once in, Jade had me lie on the rear seat whilst she changed back into her dress from earlier. As she pulled off her rubber clothes, she tossed them in the back to land on me and I tried to shrug her cum stained knickers from my face as she deliberately laid them over me.

Soon, we were spinning through the streets and Jade skidded to a halt, stepped out of the car a few minutes and returned brandishing a pair of pliers. She gave me an evil smile and I gave her my best don't fuck about stare. She pouted and had me twist around so that she could break the padlocks. I pulled out the gag with relief and set to work on the collar.

"You know we were supposed to run at the first sign of danger," I said as I struggled back into my clothes on the back seat.

"Are you telling me you didn't get a little buzz from the whole thing," replied Jade as she drove us back to the hotel, doing her best to have me fall off the back seat at every opportunity. Once I was back in my dress, I clambered into the front seat to put my strappy sandals back on. I grinned back at her.

"A little."

I wasn't lying. I was becoming an adrenalin junkie.

Chapter 15.

This was it. My careful planning was about to come together and it would either fall in ruin or succeed. I gulped nervously as I sat at the poker table in the Casino. I wore an electric blue dress with a tight, clingy material that stuck to me all the way down to the ankles. In the shop, I'd found it extremely comfortable yet sexy, but walking proved difficult as it was so tight around the legs. It had one strap going from my left shoulder across to the right and diamonds in a floral pattern at the side of the waist that pinched the dress tighter around my corset clad body. I wore matching blue shoes and reflected that I would miss Monte Carlo when this was done. There were so many wonderful dresses to wear. Jade looked stunning beside me in a dress that seemed to be held together at the side with pins and I vowed that we would spend more time in areas where we could wear such things more often.

She smiled as she caught my eye and I knew she thought she'd beaten me again. I raised my bet and she debated whether to fold, but shrugged and matched my own. The dealer enjoyed the show as we kept raising the stakes and I had Jade pinned against the ropes. Finally, I called for her hand and she showed me a Full House with a flourish. My heart sank as I realised that I'd been played and she chuckled as the winnings were scooped in her direction. Carlos sat at our table and he watched the show through hooded eyes. He clearly didn't recognise us from last night, though I was sure no one would have in our hooded rubber outfits.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Heather come up the stairs in a waitress uniform and wink at the bouncer. She held a tray in one hand and a solitary drink perched steadily upon it. She walked to the stage and offered it to Karen who took it with barely a glance and gulped it down between her songs. As Heather left, Karen began to look hot and flustered, slurring her words slightly. Carlos frowned as he noticed her discomfort and sat up in his seat, ignoring the dealer who asked for his stake.

Suddenly, Karen crashed to the floor with a loud bang and everyone in the VIP lounge stared in shock. I had my phone out of my handbag within seconds and ran to the stage, loudly calling for an ambulance. Crystal answered the phone.

"How may I help you?" she said in French. I passed the phone to Jade as I knelt down and put Karen into the recovery position. Jade spoke loudly so everyone could hear and asked for an ambulance quickly. Carlos ran to his wife, concern etched on his face and held her head in his lap as we waited for an ambulance. As it arrived, the paramedics were ushered upstairs by the staff and they gently eased Carlos away as they checked her vitals. Angela, dressed in the paramedic uniform, made a good show of her work and had her partner, Guy, strap Karen to the gurney and wheel her downstairs. Carlos followed and was barred from the ambulance by Guy who told him to follow in the car. As they sped off, he ran to his car only to find that Nicola had clamped the vehicle. He screamed in frustration and kicked the clamp.

I phoned Crystal as I watched him vent his frustration at the yellow clamp around the wheel and chuckled as Jade tutted loudly.

"Sort the hospital out. Leave a trail of one hospital to another, get her death certificate done and have the body cremated within the hour. Admin error of course." I imagined Crystal grinning as she cracked her fingers and set to work. The operation had gone perfectly and no one had been the wiser.

We'd killed Karen.

Chapter 16

She woke as the plane hit the runway, the shock making her start. A bright sun shone through the windows and I knew it was going to be a beautiful day in London. Guy sat opposite and we shared a friendly smile at Karen's rude awakening. I liked Guy but I didn't trust him. Only Jade, Karen, Guy and myself were on the plane, the rest having gone back on several different flights. Angela and Nicola had opted to drive the Aston Martin back to London and I thought it would have been cheaper to buy a new one than pay the rent for that, but gave them my blessing as well as the key. As the plane taxied to the end of the runway, Karen gazed at me with an unreadable expression.

"You're not the small boy I left all those years ago," she said. I unbuckled my seat and headed for the exit.

"Thank goodness too," I replied and took some shades from my bag as I made my way down the steps, the warm summer sun a panacea to the claustrophobic cabin. Jade followed as Guy called after us. He trotted down the stairs as we made our way to the Ferrari that Heather had left there the previous day.

"Hold up," he cried and held a document folder aloft as he chased after us. "A thank you," he said and held out the folder. Jade took it from him and whistled her appreciation.

"It's a small thank you from us. It's a little late, but you deserve your honeymoon. A luxury skiing trip in Canada followed by a road trip down to California. All expenses paid."

"Damn right all expenses paid," Jade replied. "You any idea how much this venture set us back?" Guy laughed at that.

"About a third of what you made back on the tables. Remind me not to play cards with you Jade." She smiled and leaned forward to give him a hug before snatching the keys from me and taking the driver's seat. I stood on the tarmac with Guy as Karen made her way down the steps. I lifted my shades to make sure he heard what I was saying.

"This better not be a trick," I said. I nodded at Karen. "You knew she was my father and wanted me to have a vested interest in getting her back." He had the decency to look embarrassed at that.

"And did you?" I considered his words as I stared at Karen.

"She's one of my lot," I said. "If you know me, you'd know that was enough." As I walked away, I called over my shoulder as a breeze whipped my hair around my face. "No tricks Guy. You know what I can do."

I climbed into the car and pulled the hem of my electric blue dress in with me as I shut the door. I leaned over and kissed Jade as she gunned the engine, speeding down the tarmac as quickly as she could. I whooped with joy and felt alive and free. The last six months had been consigned to the past. Jade and I were together and nothing would keep us apart. We had built a full and loving life together and I couldn't wait to be part of it. Jade grinned at my sheer and unabashed joy and switched on the sound system so that David Bowie's Golden Years blared from the speakers. We sang till we were hoarse and headed for our honeymoon, laughter, song and love filling our hearts.

Guy pulled his phone out and rang Charles as the Ferrari sped down the runway. He smiled to himself as the exhaust blasted away the silence of the isolated landing strip and wondered if his plan would work.

"It's done," he said as Charles picked up. "We couldn't have done it better ourselves with months of planning. She did it in three days and got more information than Karen could ever give by herself." He heard Charles chuckle as he digested the good news.

"Did you give them the Honeymoon?"

"Yup."

"She'll be pissed when she finds out."

"Yup."

"You think she'll do it?" Guy gave his question some thought before replying.

"She'll be pissed, but she'll help. It's in her nature." He cut the phone and put it back into his pocket as he helped Karen into the car. Giving the Ferrari one last glance, he got into his car and followed at his own, slightly more sedate pace.

Epilogue

Three weeks later

Jade sobbed quietly, hands shaking with fear as Louise drew her close.

"Shhh. It's ok love," she whispered quietly. "I know you could never do it." Louise looked at Jade, grime splattering her dress, hair streaked with dirt and a large bruise on her temple. She loved her more completely than she had ever thought possible. Louise stilled her mind and put a gentle hand on Jade's cheek, leaning in and giving her a tender kiss. With her other hand, she reached down as she drew Jade closer. Despite the tears that streamed down her face as Jade sobbed, Louise had never thought her more beautiful than she did then.

A sudden and shocking bang sounded loud in the warehouse as the gun fired; a single shot, concussive in its intensity and febrile violence. Jade shrieked and dropped the pistol, wailing as Louise fell back with the force of the bullet as it tore through her.

"No, no, please no," she cried as she fell to her knees, scooping Louise from the floor and sobbing uncontrollably. As Jade endured loss of the most desecrating kind, Louise's blood pooled around them, seeping from the wound and staining the ground, Jade in the epicenter of Louise's final moments.

To be continued...

1...456789