One Week of Slut Pt. 03: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

Those thoughts were strangely part of the turn on for me. I even imagined briefly that I would have wanted her to walk with me so she could watch in disgust as I slurped on some old man's todger for a twenty quid sale with her talking to the guy and them both agreeing how disgustingly cheap and nasty I was. I felt the dizzying pang of lust at the thought and carried on.

Nick had supplied me with a list of current and past customers with their addresses and as I came to the next door, I noticed here was one, Mister Dobson; a past customer who hadn't used 'us' for a couple of years. I rang the bell and almost instinctively as it opened, I had a sense of foreboding that this would be my first ordeal.

Mr Dobson greeted me at the door. His eyes almost popping out in shock as his gaze went very suddenly and very obviously to my chest. He made absolutely no effort to disguise what he was doing, he just stared at my tits.

As he stared I surveyed him quickly. He had balding, greying hair, dull mud coloured eyes, unshaven complexion and was somewhat overweight, his fatty belly poking out the hem of a greying string vest above a pair of slack and dubiously stained jogging bottoms.

"Er...Mr Dobson, hello! ...I'm from Western Home Improvements. You've...er, used us in the past..." I said, looking up to hopefully meet his gaze. He gave my eyes only a cursory glance before resuming his tit vigil. To my shame, my nipples hardened (probably visibly). I'd never known a guy to so obviously letch at me like this before and I was getting shamefully turned on by it and by my own vulnerability. I tried to continue;

"As I was saying, you've used our company before and I'm here to talk you through our services to see if you'd like to return to us..."

He glanced at me vaguely as if he realised he'd had to pay at least some sort of attention to my words, his tongue almost lolling out the side of his mouth;

"Oh...err..sales...is it...?" he said, obviously taking in very little of what I'd said;

"Yes Mr Dobson, can I come in for a minute to discuss..." I said, shrugging and becoming almost exasperated by his blatant lechery.

"Mmm, yes! Come in, yes!" he said, his face full of keen surprise. I knew he was only inviting me in so he could look at me some more. Little did he imagine at that point just how much of me he would be seeing. He opened the door and led me into a dark and slightly dingy flat.

There was a vague musty smell permeating across it as soon as I walked in and he led me into the lounge and motioned for me to sit on the couch. He stepped to the side and moved his armchair across the floor and sat in it so he was directly opposite me, just about five feet away from me.

As I sat down and looked across at him, I blushed crimson as he leered at me. To advance the process still further though (as I knew this was now slut saleswoman territory) I crossed my legs, glancing down and wincing inwardly as I followed his gaze to my now clearly visible seamed stockings.

As I glanced across getting my papers out, I could see him tilt his head to the right, making no effort at all to disguise that he was trying (and no doubt succeeding) to look up my skirt, he even let out a very low murmur. My pussy throbbed mercilessly between my legs at the thought that he might be able to see that I wasn't wearing knickers and I was torn between my natural instinct to shut my legs tight and the task at hand which would be greatly improved the more this lecherous old fart could see of me.

He could also see my flush of embarrassment, we both knew at this stage that I was now deliberately cock-teasing him to secure a sale, it was so blatantly obvious. He didn't know at this stage that he may be in line for so much more but I could sense he was going to try and find out how far he could push his luck.

Fortunately the process here with him in this grotty flat was made so much easier by the fact that he was a dirty old bastard and he was about to get very lucky. As I looked at him leering away at me like a predator, I saw him adjust himself inside his jogging pants. My slutty work had obviously already had an effect and he was sporting a distinct bulge as I started my sales pitch;

"So, Mr Dobson, we also sent you a catalogue last week I believe, did you have a chance to look at it?" I said, trying to make him look at my face instead of my stockings or tits. I failed, he didn't even look me in the eye;

"I did, but I don't think I need stuff like that....my son comes around and does stuff for me. Are you married.....? Boyfriend...?" He said, finally averting his gaze from my stockings and changing the subject with little or no conversational skill.

I blushed again, "No, I'm not married Mr. Dobson, but....er, I don't think we should talk about that, I'm here to see if you want to buy any services from us Sir...?" I offered, blushing at the use of the word in this context as I lied again about my marital status to yet another guy.

Mr. Dobson looked at me keenly, "Oh there are some services I'd love to buy from you but it ain't necessarily out of the catalogue!" He sneered, the implications obvious; I caught his eye and blushed.

"Err, we provide a lot of home improvement and maintenance services Sir, could I discuss them with you...?" I said, ignoring his lechery and obvious double-entendre.

"On commission are we?" He said, seeming to study me even more closely and talking over me, his eyes darting all over my body.

"Yes Sir, I am." I added a little coyly, avoiding his eyes myself this time.

"I can tell," he said, looking deeply at me with a smirk on his face that reminded me of Nick; "You're sitting there with your tits practically hanging out, stocking tops on show and if I'm not much mistaken," he said, as he tilted his head visibly, "...you're not wearing any panties under that little skirt of yours..." He said, smirking and enjoying the look of surprise and my squirm of discomfort at his words. Nothing he said was in any way incorrect. All I could manage was a stuttering;

"I....er...I don't think that's appropriate...I'm just here to make a sale Mr. Dobson....!" I said. As I did so however, I thought of a plan as I was becoming increasingly certain that this was going to be number one of my quota of 'extra services'. I reached for my phone and clicked the video recorder menu so it would be ready to film any humiliation that should come my way.

"What's the cheapest service you sell?" he said, his hand now brazenly rubbing his crotch.

"I.....er...we offer a lawn cutting service, once per month for £15 per month...." I said, not even sure that it was definitely correct.

"Not much of a saleswoman are you love?" He said laughing smugly, "I'm five flights up, not much of a lawn up here darling!" I blushed at my mistake and quickly told him of some other services and quoted him the same price;

"£15 per month is a little steep, you might have to sell me on that..." He said. As he said this, he stood up out of his chair and dropped his jogging bottoms, sitting back down with his pants around his ankles and holding his cock upright in his hand. He grinned at me as he surveyed my shocked face. I couldn't help look at his cock. It was really, surprisingly, very long, not far off Nick's length but a lot thinner. As I did my best to look somewhere else in a state of shock, he started to stroke his shaft slowly, pulling it vertically upwards, delighting in my discomfort.

"You don't mind if I get a little comfortable do you," Mr Dobson said, "Just while I consider my options...?" He was full on leering at me now and he'd obviously noticed I was looking directly at his prick whilst trying not to and obviously that I hadn't yet ran screaming out of the room like any normal woman would. I didn't answer him.

"You might need to persuade me to spend that sort of money love..." he said, looking lecherously at me, noticing my embarrassment but continuing to stroke his cock.

My emotions at that point were almost impossible to describe. A degree of horror that I was a few feet from a dirty old bastard who was literally wanking while perving at me but also the now familiar feelings of utter degradation emphasised by the very fact I was still there and hadn't fled. I felt ashamed of myself then, that I was totally turned on by the situation. Nothing for it but to make this my first conquest;

"Errr....how would I do that, Sir?" I said, blushing again and probably knowing the inevitable answer.

"I said before that you wasn't wearing panties, I'm right aren't I?" He said, looking directly between my legs which were now only slightly parted. I cringed inwardly and closed my eyes in some shame;

"Yes, you're right." I said in a hushed tone not wanting to make eye contact and wishing I hadn't had to admit it. He obviously approved. I heard the dirty old bastard moan approvingly as he wanked;

"Prove it!" He said, temporarily stopping the slow stroke of his cock," Lift that skirt up and show me your cunt," he said, somewhat anxiously I thought. I think he couldn't believe he had got this far, being able to wank in front of me while he had a free view of my cleavage and stockings but this was him taking a leap of faith. I stared back at him;

"Oh, I can't do that Sir....I.....er..." I said, losing my nerve a little again but feeling the head spin of humiliation counteracting it. Mr. Dobson looked at me sternly;

"We'll you're wasting our time then," he said, "I think we're done here?" He said but not actually moving, his hand still on his cock. I looked back at him and realised I had to act otherwise I'd lose one of my three 'specials' and my humiliations of the last 20 minutes would all be for nothing. I looked at him again, flushed with nervous embarrassment;

"No, OK...I'll do it...if...well if you promise to sign up...." I said, holding up the catalogue pathetically but unable to look him in the eye;

"Yes, yes I agree, I'll sign in a bit, now show me!" he said impatiently, his piggy eyes on stalks as he betrayed his lusty keenness for me to proceed and possibly his fear that unless he rail-roaded me into this quickly I'd flee.

I put the catalogue down and clicked 'record' on my phone, my whole body trembling in dread fear and shame. I looked across at Mr Dobson, he looked like a dirty flasher you'd come across in a park wearing a long mac. He stroked his cock, his wobbly belly flopping back and forth, his face alive with intent beneath his double chins and loose jowls at the prospect of seeing my pussy.

He didn't have long to wait. I gently lifted my bum off the chair before slowly and with trepidation lifted my skirt the short distance over my thighs. I looked across as best as I could, the old bastard's tongue was practically hanging out as he stared right between my legs. He frowned though and waving his arms in frustration said;

"Still can't see properly! Take the skirt off completely, sit back down and spread them. You're not short changing me girl!" As he said this, I could feel my pussy and whole body throb in an arousal I really didn't want to have.

With trembling legs, I stood up, hooked my skirt off and placed it as calmly as I could on the couch next to me. What a cheap slut I felt now as I sat back down and slowly and with huge trepidation; spread my legs brazenly on front of a dirty old perv. To add to my shame he groaned and said;

"Mmmm....I love a shaved snatch, that's a hot cunt!" as he continued to masturbate and slavered over my total exposure. He stood up and walked across to me, almost hopping comically with his pants around his ankles. As he moved in towards me, he reached down and slid his hand down my blouse and grabbed a rough handful of my left breast. He was threatening to tear my blouse open. I intervened;

"Wait, you'll rip my blouse. I'll do it!" I shouted. He moved his hand away and I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and pulled both my breasts out my flimsy bra. This was greeted by a low growl from the dirty perv as he now pulled my nipples and mauled my breasts, sending waves of pleasure through my body which I didn't want to feel. As I closed my eyes, I suddenly felt his cock brushing against my cheek. I shamed myself just then, I just couldn't help myself; I took it in my hand and engulfed the head of his prick with my mouth;

"Oh fuck," said Mr. Dobson," I knew as soon as I clapped eyes on you that you were a dirty cock sucker. Take it all in your mouth you cheap little whore!" As he said this, he started pushing his cock in and out my mouth as he leant into me to grope my tits.

I was treated to the grotesque sight of his sweaty belly pressing into my face as his cock filled my mouth. I had to grab hold of it to stop him fucking my throat and tried as best as I could to suck just the head of his cock. Waves of shame crashed over me as I sucked him off. How could I be turned on by such a lecherous old man? A dirty man too, he smelled musty and to my disgust, his cock tasted of stale urine.

As he was enjoying probably his first blow job in years, he'd gotten his fat fingers into my pussy and surprisingly was doing all too good a job fingering me. He rubbed my clit and slid his fingers easily in and out of my sopping cunt sending waves of pleasure through me as I slurped on the fat bastard's dick. I even moved my bum forwards a few inches to the very edge of the couch so he could get his filthy tobacco-stained fingers right inside my snatch.

I was brought out of my filthy reverie as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and dropped to his knees between my legs. In a rush, he pushed me back into the couch so I was flat on my back and before I knew it, he was pushing his prick inside my pussy. I groaned loudly, this was way beyond what I was supposed to be doing. I'd initially thought I could get him to toss himself off while he looked at my cunt, sucking and fucking him was not supposed to be part of the deal.

I also knew however that I was physically fit and he was a slobbering wreck. I reckon I could easily have thrown him off if I'd have really wanted to. In some ways I did want to but in another, I wanted to experience the full on intense humiliation of being fucked hard by an old guy no other woman would fuck and also, I wanted my first 'score' to take back to Nick. Even with a sweaty old body now on top of me rutting me, I manoeuvred the camera to a position where it would see something of the events, enough for Nick's proof anyway.

As I looked up, I saw the intense look on his face as he poked me, his flaccid body wobbling in time with his stiff prick. His tongue was lolling out of the side of his mouth as he held my hips in place with sweaty palms and he looked beneath him so he could see his dick sliding in and out of me. I just lay back on the couch, my legs wide apart as he fucked me and rubbed his sweaty palms over my stockings, thighs, tits, everywhere he could as he made the most of this easy fuck.

If I'd have counted the strokes, I'd have probably not made it to ten as he humped me in long, urgent strokes, my hands gripping his fatty arms as he hammered it home; his breath ragged as his poor physical condition struggled with even this exertion. As the point of no return came for him, he pulled his cock out my slit and I felt a warm blast of spunk splatter on my tummy and my outer cunt lips.

The decision to come over me and not in me was a relief to me and was clearly a conscious choice of his. He mumbled something about pregnancy, whores and paternity payments.

He took a last look at me lying there, probably still not quite believing that a woman had just let him do that to her. I was naked apart from stockings and heels, a pool of his sperm already cooling on my belly. He simply stood up, wiped some sweat from his brow and folded his cock back into his pants which he drew back up as he stood up.

Face blushing in shame; I asked him where his loo was. He smirked and pointed. I picked my clothes up and got cleaned up in the bathroom. The bastard hadn't even let me come I thought. I wiped his disgusting goo off me, washed as best I could in his grotty loo and returned to him. He looked like the cat that got the cream as he leered at me, I could barely look him in the eye. At least he kept his side of the bargain and signed up as a new customer; to the cheapest service we offered. I'd whored myself out to a dirty old letch for a few quid.

As I left, he smacked my bare arse and groped me on the way out to complete my humiliation. As he opened the door to let me out he said, "If you're doing the rounds, be sure to call into number 27, just round the corner. My mate, Tom lives there. Tell him Jim sent you." He leered, smiled and closed the door behind me.

As I returned back into the concrete corridors, I took a deep breath to collect myself. Almost comically I adjusted my skirt and blouse for what good that did and set off to find more clients. Over the next hour, I only had three doors open but I did manage to make another small sale to a middle-aged kindly looking woman who did her best I think not to disapprove of my attire.

I was wondering where my next slut sale would come from though. It wasn't too long in coming. I rang the bell on yet another indistinct identical door and was quite surprised at the speed of it opening. It was virtually flung open and there greeting me was a guy seemingly in his mid-fifties. He had a very thin, rakish build and like many other people in the block had a fairly tired, unkempt appearance and demeanour. I was about to launch into my sales pitch but he got there first;

"Western Home Improvements? You'd better come in!" He said grinning with some sort of smug self-satisfaction and reminding me of Mr. Dobson as he took a lingering look at my jiggling boobs as I walked past him slightly confused into his hall. He ushered me into his lounge which was very bright as the sun streamed through it.

He had his back to me as he pointed for me to sit down. I thought he was picking up a mug of tea from the side or something. What happened next shocked me though. Just a few feet from my face, he turned around, dropped his pants to the floor and waving a semi-erect penis very near to my face leeringly shouted at me;

"Suck this and I'll sign up for something, that's the deal isn't it?" As he said this, he drew the forseskin back from what was a singularly unimpressive cock. Short, stubby and quite thin, it didn't fill me with any of the breathless excitement that the sight of Nick's did. It all happened so quickly my instinct kicked in and I jolted up of the couch and made for the exit.

The guy caught my hand with his spare hand, the other now getting himself hard as he stopped me and said;

"Wait, I'm Tom. Jim told me what you did, or what he did. Sorry, you are from Western Home Improvements aren't you?" he said, doubt streaking across his face as he realised he may have made a huge mistake.

I looked at him in exasperation, my face reddening in shame again. Jim had obviously phoned him and told him what had happened only an hour or so ago. I felt ashamed as I was forced to concede that I was indeed from that company and therefore, yes I was the dirty tramp who your old mate had just fucked.

Tom as I now knew him to be was a singularly unimpressive looking guy but on seeing my admittance of this, his composure returned and he took a degree of control which helped me out;

"I couldn't quite believe what Jim had said. Didn't believe it actually until he sent me the photo!" I blanched at this;

"Photo? What photo?" I said, in a panic.

Tom waved my concern off, "Oh it's not important. Anyway, I thought I'd save all the hassle. I'll have the same as what Jim had?" he said smugly.

"You mean the same service?" I said, waving the catalogue at him but knowing full well where this was inevitably going. Tom smiled back at me saucily;

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers