One Week of Slut Pt. 03: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

My task complete, I stood up dizzily, licking my lips theatrically and smiling for the camera;

"Are you sure I can't interest you in any home improvements?" I said, giggling at my own joke as his come was dripping from my chin.

Troy smiled back and said, "No, but I'd have gladly paid for that, damn girl; you're in the wrong line of work!"

We smiled tenderly and I excused myself to the bathroom once he'd pointed out its location. I returned and Troy, pants back on was sitting on the sofa. He looked at me and smiled;

"That was some house call. If you're ever in the area again...!?" With that, he gave me a business card. Turns out he was a landscape gardener in the TA.

I surveyed the card and already set to thinking about how I could do this again. I'd loved this brief time with Troy. Guys like him I thought were the very reason I had this slut chip built into me, I had overwhelming desires to please these guys and be a slut for them and as I said my goodbyes to him at the door, I felt certain I would see him again, I'd make damn sure of it.

TUESDAY EVENING

As I got a taxi back to Nick's house, I reflected for the first time since being there that I actually hoped for a quieter night than previous ones. I had been royally fucked twice today by Nick and by Troy and also in a more humiliating and unsatisfying way, by Mr. Dobson as well as an equally un-fulfilling cock suck of his friend. As I returned, I realised I was to get my wish.

My eyes caught sight of a note pinned up on the wall next to the coat rack as I got in. It was from Nick and said;

"Slut, have had to go out. Brother back earlier than expected so you have the night off. Check in with Paul and do what you want with him, SLUT! Enjoy it while you can, I'm just building up the strength to fuck you all the harder tomorrow. Leave the photos and vids on my desk in my office and you know the drill for tomorrow -- I expect mouth on cock at 8am sharp!

PS - I'm picking the card tomorrow!

-Nick"

I had mixed emotions as I read this. My main one was relief. I was sore and tired and I dreaded to think how my well-used pussy would cope with Nick's monster again but I was actually disappointed too. I had gone in to the day's events expecting to return with either no vids or at best, a vid of some grotty old bloke humping over me and that's how it had started out but I wanted to show Nick my 'coup'; my session with Troy that as a slut in the making, I felt completely proud of.

With a leap of excitement however, I remembered I could tell and show Paul. I got in the shower, made myself some tea and a drink and fired up Nick's computer. I watched the video back to myself before sending onto Paul.

Before ringing him, I had a further thought. I went to my bedroom and put a few things on and threw a dressing gown over them. I rang Paul and before he could speak asked him to SKYPE Nick's address. He did so and within a minute, we were looking at each other via the monitors.

I smiled at Paul, a wave of emotions coursing across me as I saw him. I felt almost compelled to check that this was all OK with him still as here I was up to all sorts of astonishingly slutty adventures and there he was; seemingly all alone. This was why I'd decided to give him what I thought he would want:

"Hi hunni!", I greeted him warmly, "I've just sent you a video that you may be interested in. How about putting the vid on corner screen while we chat?"

I could see Paul scan his screen then it went blank as he did as I suggested. In the minute or two it took, I stood up, removed my dressing gown so I was now sitting there in just my heels and black stockings. I draped my legs over each leg of the chair and moved in as close as I could, my fingers already on my clit.

As Paul came back into view, I saw him 'double-take', looking in excited wonder at the video whilst now seeing me present a view right inside my pussy for him.

"Oh fuck!" he said in arousal, "I need to get a little more comfortable I think!" and with that, he stood up and dropped his pants to the floor, his cock springing out already hard. He sat back down and looked at his screen, stroking himself while I played with my clit, enjoying the sight of my husband pleasuring himself, wishing I could do it for him;

"Are you watching me with Troy?" I said to him as sexily as I could muster.

"Yes. If that's this muscly guy with the huge cock!?" Paul said.

"Hehe, yes that'll be him. I met him on my rounds as the slutty saleswoman," I said, wanting to turn Paul on by telling him of my adventures.

"Oh fuck, look at the size of that cock disappearing in your mouth, dirty slut!" he said, his arousal increasing.

"Mmm yes, he has an amazing prick. I'd love us to meet him. I'd love you both to fuck me all night hunni. I want you to both to own me. Would you like that?" As I said this my own arousal increased as my clit throbbed against my finger at my sudden idea.

"Nat honey, I can't tell you how much I'd love that. Ask him. He can come whenever he wants. We'll have so much fun using you like the cheap tart you are!"

"Oh fuck Paul yes," I said, now squirming on the chair in arousal, "I am a cheap tart. You know he was just the last guy. I got fucked by some old perv. I was only going to let him wank himself while I showed him my pussy but he got his fingers inside me and I couldn't resist. Then I sucked his mate's cock a few doors down...Oh..." I was almost on the point of no return. I looked at the screen and Paul did too. He was leaning his hips up off the seat and stroking his throbbing erection;

"Mmm and did you have to suck ...Nick today too...?" said Paul, barely able to speak as he fought back the desire to cum.

"I did Paul yes...I sucked him off while I brought in his breakfast...Oh God...but he said I did too good a job and bent me over the bed and fucked me!"

"Jesus, so three guys have...ahhhh.." Paul's time had come, and whatever he was about to say ended up in an almighty growl. The screen picture wasn't a close up of his cock but it didn't need to be as I could make out jets of come arcing into the air and landing on his stomach.

I wasn't far behind. My pussy was sore but burning with lust and my clit throbbed now uncontrollably in my hand. With a finger or two inside me and my thumb rubbing my clit, I slid down the chair almost onto the floor as I came for the final time that day to the sight of my husband tossing himself off over my slut antics.

We chatted again about what had happened in a calmer frame of mind neither of us feeling the need to clean up or get dressed just yet. I told Paul I had been told by Nick that I had no choice of tomorrow's card and I had my usual panic about Paul and whether this was completely destroying our marriage or not. My instinct said it should have been but all the evidence was it was making it stronger and we were both already looking forward to an adventure with Troy if he could be persuaded to join in. I'd have fun trying to persuade him at least.

As I logged off from the computer, got yet another shower and watched some TV and truly relaxed for the first time that week, I filled in my slut book to record my 'cums'. The book was already getting quite detailed and, I reflected before going to bed, there would be a whole lot more to go in too. I was only two days in!

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers