One Week of Slut Pt. 03: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

"Yes that, and also you on your knees sucking on this prick!" he said, giving his cock an almost theatrical wave in the air. I almost started to protest but what was the point? I didn't even say much other than with a resigned shrug a simple, "OK." With that I took a step or two towards him, sank to my knees and took hold of his dick.

I was about to take him in my mouth when he shouted, "Wait!" at me and pulled me off my knees, "Show me your tits. I wanna see your tits. It's been so long since I saw a real pair."

He looked at me expectantly like a child on Christmas day. I blushed scarlet but in an effort to get this done and out of the way, I unbuttoned my blouse and pushed my bra down allowing my two globes to spill out of the cups.

Tom's eyes lit up. I watched him and pitied him in some ways. I had no idea of his life circumstances but this was obviously the first time he'd had this sort of pleasure in years. He lifted his hand up to my breasts and almost studied them.

He lifted each one up in his hand, running his fingers over my nipples and underside of each boob. He seemed lost in a trance and even oblivious to me being there as I stood there incredulous and motionless. I interrupted him and surprised him in my clinical comment;

"Sorry Sir, I have other calls to make. Can I get on with it," I said, pointing and looking at his cock to indicate I wanted to complete his blow job. His eyes lit up once more and with a flourish he removed his hands as if to say, "Be my guest".

Remembering my previous trick with my mobile, I dropped to my knees again. Despite his fascination with my tits, his cock had gone semi-flaccid again and my first worry was that he wouldn't manage it or that I'd be there so long my jaw would fall off.

I needn't have worried too much. It was possibly the quickest cock --sucking I'd ever administered. I took his semi-erection deep in my mouth feeling his dick respond immediately, stiffening inside me. I bobbed my head rapidly over his head and shaft, tilting my head and looking up at him.

Tom groaned and ran his fingers through my hair a few times. Perhaps just a couple of minutes in, he cried out seemingly more in relief than pleasure and I felt the sticky effluence flood my mouth. A small cock perhaps but a lot of sperm or so it felt. I had no desire to swallow it, I spat it into my hand and ran to the adjoining kitchen, running the goo of my hand and into the sink.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Tom said. It really wasn't I thought but I got him signed up as a new customer. I now only had one more to go. I'd completed my three sales but I still needed another 'come'. In that scenario, I could almost look for someone I liked the look of I thought, as I hurriedly left Tom's flat. I knew that right at this minute, Tom would be straight on the phone to Jim with words to the effect of, "the slut's just sucked me off too!"

TUESDAY LUNCHTIME

Trying to forget the last grotty experience, I began on the doors again but had a frustrating time of it. Not even a door opening for the next hour and a half and I was becoming tired and hungry. I left the block of flats and walked a few minutes into the nearby town centre where I sat down in a nondescript café for a restorative coffee and a sandwich.

Nothing eventful happened here apart from a disapproving waitress almost audibly 'tutting' at my all-too-visible cleavage and an overheard laddish comment to his friend that he'd 'love to give me one."

I returned to the estate an hour or so later, this time heading for the cul-de-sacs. I went to each house in order but half an hour or so in hadn't had any further luck. I did see some curtain twitching going on as people looked to see who was calling but they wouldn't answer the door.

My luck changed in more ways than one when I approached the last house in the second close. As I rang the bell, a vision of masculine prowess greeted me at the door. I looked him in the eye about to deliver my sales pitch but all that came out initially was, "Er...mpffhh..."

The reason for this was the guy stood before me. Over six foot, a sculpted black, muscular body only covered by a pair of shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt, his powerful biceps and leg muscles seemingly bursting out his clothes. I looked at his face too; dreamy brown eyes, fully shaven head and very strikingly handsome.

I lustily wished already that he would be my number 3 but unlike the other two, he'd have no shortage of offers I'd bet and I'd be lucky to snare him but I was going to try. I actually felt a little like the two lecherous old gits who I'd fucked and sucked this morning as I could hardly take my eyes off this guy. I wanted to sneak a peek at his shorts as I was already imagining a long thick black cock, what a whore I had quickly become!

I'd lost track of time with these thoughts. He might have been looking at me there on the doorstep waiting for me to speak for 10 seconds or 10 minutes for all I knew! He smiled almost coyly seemingly seeing my discomposure and started the conversation for me;

"Can I help you, miss?" he smiled. I beamed inwardly as I saw him take a lingering look at my cleavage, which I thrust out that little bit more; look all you want I thought. I realised I had to speak;

"Er...yes, sorry I was er, miles away then," I said, seeking and receiving some meaningful eye contact, "I'm from Western Home Improvements, could I interest you in any home improvement services...Sir...?" I said, as saucily as I could sound when flogging home improvements. The guy looked at me again;

"Er no sorry, I don't think so," he said, "I'm quite handy myself to be honest!" he said, smiling with a little twinkle in his eye.

"I bet you are!" I said on auto-pilot, recoiling in horror at realising what I'd said and the obvious double-entendre.

He looked at me sardonically and smiled warmly, "I mean....you look as though you...er....work out and are...handy..." I said, trying and probably failing to recover the situation. He smiled again and held out his hand;

"I'm Troy," he offered, "And you are...?"

"N-n..er I'm Rosie, pleased to meet you Troy," I said, forgetting myself and almost revealing my real name not that it mattered I guess but still. I tried again to gain eye contact and as we locked gazes I felt sure he could see my interest. This impression was further enhanced as he invited me in for a chat.

He beckoned me in to a lovely looking house and sat me down on a cream coloured couch. As he set off to the kitchen to get some coffee, I looked around the room and was impressed. The room and the whole house looked neat, tidy, clean and professional and a world away from the grotty flats of Tom and Jim.

As I sat on the sofa I looked around the room. My eyesight wasn't brilliant but the pictures on the wall seemed to show him in army gear. He surprised me by sitting right next to me then as he brought the coffee in and placed it on the table in front of us.

Trying to read the situation, I think we had made sufficient eye contact and lingering looks from outside (plus my inadvertent double entendre) to indicate he was in line for something a whole lot more. This view accelerated quickly as amongst some of the small talk about home improvements, I followed his eyes down to my legs and I realised my skirt had ridden up my left leg so much that he could see my whole stocking.

My instinct was to pull my skirt down to cover my modesty but I resisted and simply smiled back;

"What's wrong, never seen a girl in stockings before?" I said, trying my best to sound whorish and 'come fuck me'. It was Troy's turn to look flustered and off guard but he quickly recovered and slid his hand gently onto the top of my leg and ran his hand over one of my stocking tops. I felt his breath get a little deeper as he realised what was about to happen.

My head was in a spin. I loved guys like this who could read signals from women and be so self-assured as Troy was here. I felt within about one minute of him opening the door to me that he knew he could fuck me if he wanted to. The minutes in between were probably him deciding if he wanted to.

With his hand on my leg I now knew the answer to that and I moved in closer and leaning in, kissed him, my tongue running along his firm lips. As soon as I did this, I moved my hand over his crotch and let it fall into his lap languidly.

"Wow honey, you're quite a forward lady!" Troy said, looking down at my hand on his crotch, murmuring gently within himself as I started to trace the outline of his cock beneath his pants whilst kissing him and just beginning to feel something I could massage;

"Yes I am, when I see something I want..." I said between kisses, starting to feel the lust overtake me.

"And just what is it you want?" Troy said, in full knowledge now of the answer. I decided to put a little show on for him as I was struck by a tide of need and lust for him. These were the guys that I wanted to be a complete and total slut for and I wanted to show Troy just what a slut I now was.

My hands fumbling for his pants, I fished his cock out and said, "I want this," stroking his now bulging erection, ...in here.." As I said the last part, I lifted my skirt way above my hips and lay down back flat against the couch, giving him a completely un-hindered view of my cunt, snaking my fingers onto my clit and indicating exactly where I wanted his cock feeling pleased this time that I was knicker-less.

Troy let out a, "Oh Shit" as I saw him grip his shaft and watch me as I fingered my pussy in front of him. I felt so great at the point, horny, so turned on and so disgustingly slutty that it was empowering. I'd seen a gorgeous guy at the door not 20 minutes ago and here I was, already pulling my skirt over my waist and rubbing my clit in front of him.

As he watched, I was able to watch him back as he stood up, his cock now a raging hard on as he pulled off his T-shirt and shorts. I could have orgasmed right there and then at the sight of Troy now naked, his lithe and muscular body ready to take the gift that I'd offered him on a plate.

I gasped audibly as I looked at his cock properly for the first time. It was very similar to Nick's in size and girth; both blokes had cocks like baseball bats! The difference was the Nick's was curved upwards like a banana, this one was straight like a bullet, and as Troy grasped it in his hand, it was aimed right at me.

He didn't go straight in for his main prize though, he slid on the floor between my legs and I almost jumped off the couch with electricity as Troy replaced my fingers with his. He prised two and then three fingers inside my hot pussy. I parted my legs as far as I could to open myself for him and popped my tits out so I could tease my own nipples.

He was firm and masterful and shafted me hard and firm with his fingers before almost making me cry as he dragged his thick tongue and lips heavily against my clit. He kept this up relentlessly for just a few minutes as I writhed in pleasure beneath him; he was totally single-minded as he worked my cunt until I was ready to explode. He would circle his tongue horizontally and vertically across my pussy and occasionally catch my clit in this lips and tug gently on it.

I'd never been eaten like that before and tried to hold out for as long as I could, waves of pleasure flowing upwards from my pussy and clit but I couldn't take any more as I felt him stiffen his tongue as it wriggled inside me and lapped keenly at my cunt, now pouring juices over him. I grasped his head and pushed him into me feeling as though I wanted his whole to get his whole head up there before screaming out in joy as an intense cum swept all over my body and all over Troy's face as my vagina became a liquid mess spread over his tongue and lips.

He murmured softly into me as he continued lapping my pussy before kneeling upright between my legs, catching my eye and smiling. I laughed out loud in excitement and thrilled pleasure.

I looked at him and saw him lean his hard cock against my stomach. He was looking down between my legs with solemn determination seemingly aiming his cock into my slit. I wanted it like nothing else, nothing else except one thing. I sat up and blurted out to him;

"No, not yet, let me suck that fuckin' monster first. Let me swallow your fat prick before you take my cunt!" Troy looked a bit taken aback by my disgusting slut talk but I couldn't help it, I needed to let my whole slut out, I wanted Troy to see it all and to take it all. I wanted to be owned by that fat, throbbing cock.

I caught him by surprise a little. He stood up still gripping his cock and I simply slid off the couch onto my knees in front of him. I wasted no time, I stooped low to slide my tongue all across the underside of this thick shaft, I sucked his heavy balls in turn whilst my hand stretched around his fat dick. Preliminaries done, I knelt up straight, looked him in the eyes, smiled and opened my mouth to receive his luscious nob.

I groaned contentedly as the bulbous head slid down into my mouth, followed by some of the veiny shaft as his cock started to glisten with my saliva. I rested my hands on his brick-powerful muscular legs and started to suck hard. I had another thought and popped his cock out my mouth reluctantly;

"Will you do me a favour?" I said, looking up at Troy.

He frowned, puzzled, "Lady, keep sucking that cock like that and I'll do just about anything. What do you want?"

"Film me sucking your cock." I said simply, running my tongue right across the head of his dick for good measure.

Troy looked a little surprised and intrigued at the same time, "Why?" he said.

"I've always wanted to fuck a black guy, I want to watch myself again afterwards," I said, not revealing the proper reason but not lying either, "You don't have to show your face, just your cock!" I said, blushing a little at my own words as horny desperation left me no time for any subtlety.

Troy smiled and shrugged, "I've got nothing to hide hunni, no problem!"

With that, I fetched my phone out my bag while Troy stood, hands on hips, huge erection jutting out erotically waiting for me. I practically threw the phone at him and jumped down, making up for lost time by sliding my mouth over his long, meaty pole in one fell swoop. I set to work on him, slurping over my fourth cock of the day but this one was so much more impressive than the previous two. A couple of minutes in and Troy warmed to the situation and the camera:

"You like sucking on that big black dick Rosie? Tell me you love sucking it...." He said, grinning and groaning from the pleasure.

I took his cock out my mouth and let the thick snake slide up the side of my face, looking stark against my white skin. Looking into the camera and gripping his cock with my hand, knowing my husband and Nick would see this tonight I answered honestly;

"I fuckin' love sucking this big black dick for you hunni, I want to suck it all day!"

With that I looked into the camera and slid his full length all the way down my throat until my eyes teared up; sucking with such gusto that my hair often covered his shaft and got in the way. Troy closed his eyes and jolted his head back and started to thrust his hips into me. I went with the flow, I took as much cock flesh in my mouth as I could, my jaw ached from the invasion but I was determined to be a great cock-sucker for this gorgeous hunk.

"Ah, here it comes...!" Troy said and sure enough, with my lips wrapped tightly around the head of his cock, he let rip with what felt like a gallon of semen. His cock was already so thick anyway that I felt the pumping of his cock head stretch my mouth as it delivered its contents into my mouth.

I had to glug quickly and swallow as Troy held my head in place with his hand. There was come bouncing and ricocheting inside my mouth. I swallowed most but some spilled out the side of my mouth. I actually caught it in my hand and with Troy's come finally subsiding, I put my hand to my mouth and poured the come onto my tongue swallowing the lot.

Troy collapsed on the couch next to me and I draped myself over him spent. We stayed like that for a few minutes and when we roused, we looked at the video and marvelled at how disgustingly horny it was. Troy made us more coffee, deciding (wisely in my opinion!) not to get dressed so I could take in more of that gorgeous naked body.

I looked at my watch and it was getting late. I smiled saucily at Troy. For some reason I felt so empowered giving myself to such a stud that I wanted to just do it again. I stood up in front of him, got on all fours against the couch and looking back to him said;

"You wanted to fuck me before, still want it...?"

As I said this, I reached behind myself and spread my cunt lips right in front of him so he could see right up me. Troy looked up and almost growled at the sight. He gripped his cock and got himself hard and was about to dive right up me before I reminded him of the camera;

"Come on honey, I want you to fill my cunt full of that big black dick but I want you to film yourself doing it. Make me take it all, ram me hard..." I said, wanting to get him fired up so he could do just that. It worked a treat. Troy gripped my hair from behind pulling my head back and drew me into him and I growled in pleasure as he drew my cunt onto his fat dick and skewered me with it.

"What a dirty slut you are, I love it!" Troy said as he gripped my left shoulder with his left hand, his right hand holding the phone, his fat cock now noisily hammering my soaking slit. I arched my back, groaning in time with each thrust as he let me have it, his hips busily thrusting his full length in and out of me:

"Tell me you love that fat black cock stretching that tight cunt of yours, look at the camera and tell me!" said Troy, humping my all the time. My pussy was a complete mess being invaded and totally used by this throbbing cock inside it. Sweat was pouring off my face as I looked behind me to stare into the camera;

"Oh fuck yes! Hammer my cunt you fucking stud, make me have it, use my pussy...mmmm..." I had no idea what I was saying but I did bring to mind the sight that must be presenting itself to the camera and the enjoyment Nick and Paul would get from seeing me submit totally to this gorgeous black guy with the gorgeous cock.

Troy was enjoying his fuck and as much as I was but my pussy was sore so I was relieved when he shouted to me;

"Here comes my load slut, tell me where you want it!" As he said this, he slowed his thrusts to give me time to reply. I decided I wanted to be covered in goo;

"Over my face, I want it over my face!" As I said this, he pulled his shaft out of me causing me to lose my breath temporarily.

I slid off the couch and onto the floor to see that huge glistening chocolate snake stare back at me. Troy aimed at my face, trailing the head of his cock over my chin and my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and he pushed it in my mouth but only once as a tease.

With a renewed moan, he wanked his cock furiously several times before I felt his whole body tense. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes as I was rewarded with the slutty sensation of feeling a few globs of come fly into my mouth, one landed right over my left eyelid and some was on my chin. My eyes still closed I felt all of the tension leave Troy's body as he popped the head of his dick back into my mouth.

I wiped the cum from my eye the best I could and with the other looked up to see Troy was still filming. I grasped his thick pole with my hand, my breath taken away again at seeing my hand only covered a fraction of his shaft. My tongue still bathed in his sperm, I lapped every inch of his cock flesh with my tongue, looking up at the camera occasionally so Troy, but also Nick and Paul could see how much I was enjoying this feeling of pleasing a hunk on my knees.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers