Oral Exam Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica punched me playfully in the arm. "Oh Professor, don't be such a dork," she said, lightly. "She's exactly who you think she is. You fucked her by the fountain that night and then came inside of her. Later that night, back at the house, I ate your cum out of her pussy. Christina totally gave me the orders to gobble up your cum, although a lot of it had already run down her leg. And I know you think you have been totally sly and stuff but you have been totally obsessed by her ever since."

Jessica and Christina were both grinning in victory. "You both seem pretty proud of yourselves," I quipped. Then I had to ask the obvious question, "Ladies, why did you set all of that up? I am sure it took a lot of effort and it seems like an odd thing to do."

Christina answered, "Every Kappa pledge has to go through a few challenges. It was Jessica's turn so she did all the leg work to make it happen. Her task was to fuck someone in public on campus. So she picked the night, location, and sex partner. Most of the time a pledge chooses a boyfriend or some other student she is banging, but Jessica was unusual. She chose the professor she seduced – you. I was definitely intrigued. Jessica had talked so much about you that I had gotten greedy at the last minute and I took things over. I asserted my presidential privileges, if you will. I just had to sample that meat she kept going on and on about. Lust seized control from there, and I am glad it did. That entire situation was very hot." Christina crossed her arms which pushed up her tits. She smirked at me, rubbing that tongue stud against her teeth.

She leaned in and whispered, low and breathy so only Jessica and I could hear, "And boy Professor, it was quite a fuck."

Christina was too goddamn hot. I remembered what it felt like to bust a nut inside of her tight, coed pussy. I wanted to revisit that moment. I couldn't let her go by. Besides, I could tell that she was flirting like mad. Did she want to go for another ride? An incredible thought hit me; maybe I could take advantage of this situation. "Christina, I have been wondering something. I'd like to ask you a question."

Her eyes fell to a squint as she sized me up. "Ok. Shoot."

"You said something interesting to tonight about obeying all of the faculty member's whims. You said that it doesn't matter what those whims were or whose whims they might be. They apply to every member of the sorority, right?

"Uh huh," Christina said nodding.

"Those rules apply to you, as well?"

Christina's eyes grew wide as she grinned. She knew exactly where I was going. "Yes they do, Professor." Her voice was like smoky, smooth satin.

"Very nice. I like the title," I said. I chuckled as I realized that Jessica must have conferred with Christina. "Respect is very nice. And I can have anything I want?"

"Yes." Christina's arms were still crossed, but she was tweaking her nipples as we talked.

"So if I wanted to taste your pussy I could?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Right here?"

"Right here."

I knelt down on the floor and pulled Christina to me. I stuck out my tongue and touched the bottom of her slit. Christina shivered. I raised my tongue slowly, dipping my tongue inside of her cunt. She groaned. I kept moving. I rotated my tongue in a circular pattern, a swirl. I probed her pink, velvety walls tasting every bit of her delicious hole. Her juices wet my tongue. The tangy flavor of her nectar was intoxicating.

Then I moved to Christina's clit. The little nubbin was already showing itself. Her clit was a beautiful rosebud waiting to be licked. I slashed at it, back and forth, with my tongue. I did a devilish dance, and she rode my face. Christina cried out another time.

I backed away and stood up. "How was that?" I asked.

"Very nice," Christina murmured. She was beginning to pant.

"Good," I said, licking my lips. "But I was thinking how you were talking earlier about sisterhood. I think the ladies need a demo. I want you to be the best Presidential role model you can be for all these young and upcoming sluts. They need to learn from the best. Show Jessica and these other tasty, sorority whores, just what to do."

Christina was beaming. I could tell that she loved where this was going. Exhibitionism definitely seemed to be her thing. And why not? She was absolutely stacked.

I felt that darker side of me taking control again. This was the woman who was responsible for everything. I continued, my voice taking on a cold and calculated edge, "Princess, get on your fucking knees. I want you to do the deed in front of everybody here. They are all going to watch as you open wide and swallow my cock."

"As you wish," Christina said, slowly moving to the floor. She pushed back her hair and gave me a jaunty half-smile. Christina wasn't hurried or rushed; nor was she reluctant or disdainful. She was fluid sexuality, pure and true. Those spectacular blue eyes pierced me to the quick, as she stared up at me. Taking her time, she moistened her lips and made sure I got a good, long look at the metal stud. Christina threw her head back, opening her mouth into a delicious "O."

I stepped forward, brandishing my semi-erect rod. I placed my dick in her open mouth and wiggled it around. Christina closed her lips around the mushroom head of my cock. I felt her probe the spongy tip, gently plying it with her tongue.

The ball of the stud brushed against the sensitive glands on the underside of my dick. The warm metal was unyielding where her tongue was pliant. I felt the stainless-steel ball caressing me, circling round and round, hitting my most erogenous zones. I groaned, as I was overcome by the sensation of the blowjob. Christina opened her lips wide enough to let a mouthful of saliva roll down my shaft. The viscous fluid trickled onto my skin, making everything juicy and wet. Several long stringers dribbled from my balls. She used her fingers to scoop them up and massage the moisture into my tender skin.

"I love a wet cock," I heard Christina say. "I've thought about your cock. I have wanted to suck it again, ever since that night." Those were the last clear words she was able to get out of her mouth. I grabbed two thick handfuls of her red hair and yanked on them roughly. Christina's eyes widened as I seized control. I thrust my shaft into her mouth, and slammed the back of her throat. Christina's mouth flew open; her jaw widening to capacity. While spit burbled up, flowing down my balls onto her chest, she didn't gag. This sorority princess was too experienced of a sword swallower for that to be an issue.

I looked up and saw that I had the rest of the room's attention. Several young ladies had moved up close to get a better view of the action. They were giggling and whispering to themselves. Doubtless, it was exciting for these ladies to watch their sorority president on her knees getting face-fucked. It probably wasn't a sight they saw everyday (who knows, though, given this sorority – they were all raving sluts). A few other professors were also nearby, sipping on cocktails. One was quietly getting a standing hand job from a naked cutie, while the others just leaned up against the wall and watched quietly. I bet the other professors wished they had thought of my idea first.

I continued to drive my cock down Christina's throat. Her lips formed a delicious suction every time I drilled into her. Spit was everywhere. I grabbed her head and held her down. I counted the seconds: 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5... before letting her back up again. I could feel the calm within her breaking down. Her aura of control was shattering. I did it again, my cock pushing until it was sitting at the back of her throat. And there it remained. Seconds ticked away. Ten beats passed before I released her. Christina backed away, gasping. Her eyes were moist; her make-up was smudged.

I pulled my dick out of Christina's grasp and smacked her across the face with it. Just for fun. "Stand up and bend at the waist," I said. "I am going to fuck your princess pussy now."

Christina did as she was told. Her pale, rounded ass stuck up, high and proud, into the air. The bare, moist folds of her pussy were so tempting. "Shove your cock straight in there," I heard her plead. I stepped behind her and without much additional fanfare I slid my cock into her cunt.

Christina was wet and juicy like any young lady of questionable morals should be. She felt amazing wrapped around my cock, but I decided to only give her that single thrust before withdrawing. She had messed with my mind for the last couple of months. Now it was my turn. I wanted her to be teased, to be tormented.

Her pussy looked tantalizingly sweet, like a summer peach. Christina glistened and gleamed, juice dribbling from her cunt lips. I couldn't let this opportunity go by. I leaned down and kissed each cheek of her ass. And then, before I set to truly fucking her, I decided to take the liberty of giving her one more lick. Her honey rolled onto my tongue. The piquant taste of her juices was like fireworks for my taste buds. Few pussies tasted better.

After that first thrust, Christina was expecting my cock, not my tongue. "What?!" she cried. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck, that feels good. Eat me." I curled my tongue and jabbed it inside of her beautiful slit. I made sure to work it in a circular motion, swirling up her cunt juices. Then I stood back and appraised my work.

Christina's pussy lips were parted and ready for the fucking that was to come. Fluid was leaking down her slender legs. I moved close and placed my cock at the entrance of her dripping, honey pot. I gave her a spanking and she squealed. Then I rammed my cock home.

As I drove my dick inside of her, Christina's pussy made a squelching, farting sound. I could hear Jessica (who was standing next to me and watching with rapt attention) and a few other ladies giggle at the lewd sound of air being driven from Christina's snatch. She gasped each time, in part because of the invader plundering her depth, but also partially because of embarrassment of the unsexy noises. Hazards of being a slut, I guess.

After those first few hiccups, I settled into a pace. I found my rhythm and began to fuck. At first, my thrusts were slow and moderate. Christina had a lovely, snug pussy and it needed to savored. Her velvety walls melted past me like hot butter. I could feel her cunt quiver and twitch with every thrust. Her pussy was alive, grasping me with its own need and desire. Wow! The slut president had done Kegel exercises. She probably found time in class when she should have been paying attention to the professor. Her walls gripped me and pulled me tight, caressing me with the ultimate in sensual massages. If Christina kept up this way, I wouldn't last too long.

That is where I took control. I placed my hands on Christina's hips, digging the balls of my fingertips into her lightly freckled skin. I clutched her tightly, sliding her body back and forth on my rod. There would probably be bruises the next day around her waist where I gripped her porcelain flesh. Christina's pussy was wet and getting wetter with every thrust. I could hear her soft moans as she gave into the sex. Our first coupling was good, but the second time would be even better.

Jessica was rubbing my back and stroking my hair as I fucked her sorority president. It felt so good knowing that Jessica was with me as I slammed into this woman. Jessica nibbled on my ear and whispered with brazen and undeniable intensity, "Fuck her! Pound her slutty cunt! She totally deserves it. She is the president of a nation of sluts. She has turned us into whores, by making us fuck all semester. I cannot count how many times or in how many places she has made me and the other pledges eat her pussy. The insatiable cunt! She would lift up her skirt and we would have to hop to, like it was candy. The sorority house, my dorm room, the library, Cold Stone Creamery, the gym, by the fountain where you fucked her, in the bleachers at the stadium, even the bathroom of the bookstore. All over the campus! Now it is her turn. Own her Professor. I know you can. Show her what it means to be fucked!"

Jessica's words propelled me forward. They gave me the strength to kick the fuck into full gear. She wanted me to fuck so I fucked. I was doing this for Jessica, my student strumpet. I would teach Christina the meaning of the word "fuck." I drilled her as hard and as fast I could. Nothing was held back. I was raw fury, an insatiably mad dick. Christina's cunt was the destination, over and over and over again. I would pummel it to a drooling pulp.

Without anything to lean against, Christina was having trouble standing upright. My pounding cock wasn't helping her balance, I just kept pushing her forward. I wouldn't let up; Jessica wouldn't want me to. Sensing their President's need, two industrious, young women came forward. They grabbed her shoulders to help support Christina as I fucked her. They held her up, and as she continued to get slammed. What good friends she has!

The crowd had gone from whispers and giggles to hoots and hollers. I could hear people clapping in rhythm as I drilled the precious sorority president from behind. They were having time of their lives watching this nasty, live sex show. I was the target of several catcalls of "Fuck her hard," "Screw the bitch," and "Do her raw!"

I could feel the energy from the audience. The power play amused them. The crowd loved seeing their president stripped down, void of stature, writhing uncontrollably on the end of a dick. I had been in the center of an orgy before, but that had been several people having sex at the same time. This was different. I felt like I was in one of those dance movies, where the floor clears and suddenly there is the lead couple in the center of an audience circle. Everyone else is on the outer edge clapping and watching the two dancers on the floor.

Christina tried to rally, by screaming demeaning obscenities, "Oh my God, put some ass into it! Shove that shit in my pussy. Make it fucking disappear. Harder!! I'm gonna cum on that cock, I'm gonna cum on that cock. More... more... MORE!!!" Christina yelled. "This isn't a walk in the park. Fuck it. C'mon man, fuck it like you mean it."

"Be careful with the shit you talk, Princess," I bellowed as I rammed into her. Christina's words fell to moans as I banged that sweet cunt.

The energy of the room fed my libido. I felt like I was a God, a fucking God, as I drilled Christina in front of all her sisters. It seemed like I could stretch on forever, like I could fuck for all time. I swatted her ass and pulled her hair. I was riding her fucking cunt, like it was some attraction at Disneyland. Maybe this is what happened to Cinderella's evil step-sisters. Maybe they were just misunderstood sluts! Fuck it felt good. Driving, pummeling, ramming, slamming – fucking the shit out of this red-haired slut in front of everyone that knew and respected her.

Jessica, still standing next to me, whispered in my ear. Her voice was like sugar laced with deadly arsenic, "End it, Professor. Stop the fuck and leave her hanging. Let her throb in need. Don't let her cum. Just make her want it."

I could almost feel Jessica's devilish grin. Her game was too perfect.

I stepped back and my cock slipped from Christina's pussy with a dirty "sploop." She nearly fell forward as her balance shifted. Stricken, Christina wailed, "Noooooooo. I was so close. Fuck me. I need your cock. Pleeeeeease!"

I grabbed Christina by the hair and spun her around. I pushed down roughly on her shoulders and ordered her to, "Shut up and suck on it. You cum only when I LET YOU CUM. Lick your fucking, pussy juice off my cock. Slurp it clean. I know you like it, Princess. Just give me that nasty, slut tongue."

Although she still wanted to fuck, Christina enthusiastically did as she was told. Perhaps head was close enough? There was want in her eyes. I could tell that the fuck had gotten to her. She hadn't actually cum yet (or if she had, she was well on the way to the next one), but she probably hadn't been too far off. My guess was that she was riding the crescendo and was about to climax. As a result, she had given herself over to the dark side of need. Currently, her pussy was empty. So now she was doing the next best thing. Christina was rubbing my spit-coated cock all over her face, planting my rod with a thousand little kisses.

It felt good to have Christina cleaning my cock. I threw my head back and savored the moment. I was the envy of the entire room. Everyone, male or female, wanted to do what I just did. They wanted to know what it was like to suck and fuck this glorious slut.

That is why I wanted to give them this opportunity. I was sure that Jessica would approve....

"Christina, stopping sucking and stand up please," I said. I could tell that she wanted to disobey; she wasn't thinking about anything but dick. Was that so wrong? It would be the best kind of insubordination.

But that would spoil the perfect ending. I snapped my fingers and barked, "Christina NOW!"

Christina looked crestfallen. She gave my cock a final stroke and a kiss on the head. It seemed like she was saying goodbye to a cherished friend. Then she stood up. At first her legs were a little wobbly. Much of the poise that had come so naturally to her was gone.

"Ok, I want you to select three women in this room," I said, my voice rising above the chatter. I wanted everyone to hear. "I want them to be some of the nastiest sluts in the entire sorority. No wallflowers. Who are they going to be?"

Christina bit her lip and thought for a moment. Her head scrunched as she concentrated. She then pointed as she gave me the names, "Liz... Katie... and Renee."

"Thank you, Princess," I said with mock sweetness. The entire crowd was watching this conversation. "I will be leaving you, Christina. Instead, I will be taking the three ladies you selected to a private room somewhere in this mansion. We are going to then suck and fuck each other silly. I want you to join us – later."

As I kept talking, I raised my voice. I could tell that I had the attention of the entire room. "Before you join me Christina, you have a job to do. I want you first to service anyone in this room who needs servicing. Man / woman, professor / student, it doesn't matter. You need to please anyone who feels the need. I want you to take care of whatever desires they may have. I think that is the role of a good leader, to be the example isn't it? Your ladies have all shown that they can take cock for the cause, now it is your turn. When you are done, and everyone is pleased, find me. To begin with, I want you to start with Jessica here. I think she needs to have her pussy licked." Jessica giggled next to me. Fucking adorable! "She needs some girl-loving. Badly."

I saw Christina's jaw drop; then the crowd broke into applause. I don't think she, or anyone else (other than maybe Jessica), would have ever anticipated the task I gave her. But there it was. I expected that she would be busy for a very long time. That pretty, little mouth of hers would probably be very sore by the end of the night.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jessica hopping up on the centerpiece dining room table. She was spreading her legs and holding open her pussy lips. On her face was a look of pure glee. The pledge and the President were about to switch roles. Christina was about to do the deed; Jessica would be the master for a change.

I chuckled and realized that it was time to move on. I was sure that it would be an interesting show down here, but I had three willing sluts all ready to suck and fuck me dry. I snapped my fingers and said, "Ladies, let's go."

I headed out of the room and up a flight of stairs. The three women, all naked, were following directly behind me. At the top of the stairs was a long corridor with several bedrooms. The first few doors were closed. I could easily hear moans through the wood. What a beautiful thing!