Oral Exam Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A room a couple of doors down was wide open. Three women were on the bed, wrapped in a Sapphic love-fest. One had on a black mask, signifying that she was one of the guests of the evening – a college professor. She was on her back with her legs spread wide. A platinum blonde coed was straddling her face and writhing in delight. She had the professor's tits between her fingers and was squeezing them with relish. Meanwhile, my old pal Shannon was between the professor's legs and was humping away at a large double-sided dildo that she had worked into both their cunts.

Shannon looked up and saw me in the doorway. Gasping, mouth parted with lust, she waved. I couldn't tell if she recognized me, behind the mask, or if she was just being polite. I was tempted for a moment to join them. The open doorway seemed like a clear invitation for anyone who wanted to play. It would be a delight to nail a member of the faculty other than my dissertation advisor. But then, maybe that goal would be accomplished later that evening. I decided, with some remorse, to move on.

The next room was open and clear. No one was in sight. Perfect. I beckoned the ladies inside and surveyed the situation.

The room seemed to be a study. A massive cherry wood desk was in front of heavy curtains against the far back side wall. Bookshelves, overflowing with dusty tomes, lined the perimeter. Soft, thick burgundy carpeting covered the floor. A brown, leather couch and a couple of matching leather chairs formed a small meeting area in the corner. In the center of the room was a massive globe, in the middle of a brass three-legged stand. I could easily imagine the women behind me leaning on the sphere while sticking out their delightful, coed asses. I would be fucking over the world.

I moved to the leather couch and sat down in the middle. The stiff material creaked from disuse. I would see if we could break it in tonight. Would cum damage the expensive leather?

The three women stood just inside the doorway. This was my first opportunity to take a real, hard look at them. Of course, all three women were naked cuties somewhere between the ages of 18-22.

The first, Liz, was taut and athletic with light brown hair done up in a French twist. She had a pretty face and a cute, easy smile; her small, champagne-cup tits and tight, tight, fucking tight ass were absolute perfection. Despite being naked, she didn't appear nervous. Quite the opposite, she seemed warmed up and ready to go.

Katie was the second sorority slut. I recognized Katie the instant I saw her, and smiled; she was the tiny and tempting, Asian hard body who had dropped off the cloak, mask, and instructions at my apartment earlier that morning. What a happy coincidence! She looked like she wanted my cock before. Now she was going to get it.

The final woman, Renee, was a delicious coed that could have been Marilyn Monroe in another life. At about 5'4" she had blonde hair that fell to her shoulders in ringlets and was stacked with plenty of curves. Her tits were a gi-normous playground; her ass was made for grabbing and spanking. Sure, Renee was perhaps bearing a few extra pounds, a rarity amongst these sorority women, but who the fuck cared? She was sex, molten and true.

With the wave of my hand, I beckoned the women toward me. I smiled, trying to put them at ease. Was such a thing possible in this situation? I didn't know. They looked comfortable. I guess kinky weird sex with anonymous strangers was not that unusual of an occurrence in the life of a Kappa girl.

"Ladies," I said, "I am hoping we are going to have some fun. Are there any problems with that? I mean it seriously, if any of you have any issues say so and we are cool. I won't take it any further, and don't worry about the rules and whatever Christina might have said. It is no big deal."

I looked at the women. I didn't want to force or coerce anyone into a fuck. Only sex based in free-will is erotic. Liz, Katie, and Renee smiled back and shook their heads. Katie said, grinning, "No worries. We are Kappas. This is what we do. This is who we are."

Well stated.

"Well then who wants to blow me? Who's the biggest whore here?"

The three women looked at each other. Liz was the first to grin and say, "Me baby."

As I beckoned her toward me, I asked, "Are you gonna be good to me today?"

She smirked and said, as she cupped her tits, "I am going to be very good."

"Then hop up on the couch," I said, "and yummy down on my cock." I was still in a semi-hard state. With a little licking, I was pretty sure I would reach diamond cutter status in no time. "Just lick and suck Liz. There is no need to worry about deep throating or any of the hardcore stuff. Just have a good time. Oh, and I love it when a woman licks my balls."

Liz bounded up onto the couch, like a bunny that wanted to play. She got on her knees and stuck her succulent ass up in the air. Liz put her face in my lap and began to lick. Her tongue began its soft and smooth caress. My head, my shaft, and my balls: she bathed everything in a warm coating of spit.

Her ass was too tempting, so I swatted at it. She jumped a little, but wiggled that beautiful posterior again. So I spanked her again. And again. In between spankings, I couldn't help but ask, "Suck my cock you bad, little, fucking girl. You know that you are licking Christina's juice off of my cock? Do like the taste of her cunt?"

Liz looked up at me, her eyes flashing in amusement, "Yes, I do love the taste of Christina's pussy. I try to lick it whenever I can. Her flavor, though, is pretty light right now. I'm guessing that she did a good job of licking her juices off of your cock." Liz was amused that I had forgotten that Christina went down on me after I had fucked her. She smiled and then went back to blowing me.

I then realized that the two other women were waiting for my commands attentively. Surprisingly Katie and Renee hadn't moved, although I think they were beginning to diddle with their privates. I needed to remedy that situation. "Katie lay on the floor with your head against the couch. Renee, crouch on her face."

As the Asian girl and the busty blonde got into position, I slid my hand down Liz's back. She was doing a pretty good job (it wasn't the best blowjob ever, but who was I to complain) and she seemed to enjoy giving me head. I cupped the magnificent cheeks of her tight ass, groping each in turn. They were firm and round, with a lot of bounce. I put my finger to her pussy lips. They were moist and unfettered. My finger dipped inside, feeling the velvety smooth inner walls. Liz groaned around my dick. I pulled my finger out and sampled Liz's nectar. Delicious! I just had to do it again – and again.

Renee was now sitting on Katie's face. I looked up from Liz's blowjob and I was completely captivated. As she waited for the first touch of Katie's tongue, Renee's eyes were pools of need. This woman was horny. I could see the burning itch that was about to consume her. All the surrounding sex had crept into her soul. She craved relief, an end to this lingering and tantalizing want. A touch would make the desire worse, but it would also be the first step to satiation.

I think I could hear the wet sound of the first lick, as Katie's tongue touched down on Renee's cunt. From where I was sitting, I couldn't see Renee's cunt being eaten. I could hear and smell it, though, as the haunting scent of cunt filled my nose. Most importantly, I could see the sensations at play in Renee's facial expressions. Her eyes became slits, her mouth parted, and her forehead scrunched in concentration. Renee looked into my eyes and said, plaintively, "Ohhhhhh fuuuuck!!!!." The passion was undeniable. My bet was that Katie was an excellent cunt-lapper. Her skills were written large across Renee's face.

The events continued to unfold over the next few minutes. Katie steered Renee through several minor orgasms. The blonde, cursed and moaned as she ground her dripping cunt on that wickedly beautiful face. I finger-fucked Liz as she continued to blow me. She moaned, gasped, and even squirted a little fluid. I was rock-hard, but not in danger of cumming. Wickedly, I even slid a finger up Liz's tightly, puckered asshole. Liz looked at me in surprise, but she took my digit without complaint. I think, after a few moments of getting used to the invader, she even grew to like it.

Keeping my middle finger in Liz's asshole, I said, "Liz, ummm yeah... I love what you are doing but why don't you lick Renee's titties? Get those gazongas all soppy wet and ready for me to fuck them."

Without any hesitation Liz pulled Renee up close and pounced. "Boobies!" she squealed with utter delight. Liz pressed her face between those monster tits and began to lick, suck, and spit. Liz smothered herself in those amazingly, bouncy globes of sweater meat. It wasn't long until they were glistening with Liz's saliva. "I love your fucking boobs, Renee. I can never get enough of them. It has been was too long since you and I last got together." There was plenty of natural lube to do the deed.

I slid down on the couch and repositioned myself. My butt was now at the edge. My cock was tapping Liz on the head. I jammed my finger into her ass couple more times, just to get her attention. Liz's face was flush from the body heat of Renee's tits. She caught my signal and scooted away off the couch. Liz gave me a mock-disgusted look and stuck out her tongue at me. I think she was sad to lose those delicious fun bags. But Liz didn't despair. In a true act of loving sisterhood, she knelt on the floor at the juncture of Katie's slender legs. With her head in place, Liz began to eat Katie's cunt.

I pulled Renee close to me, kissing her once on the mouth. Her lips were warm and wet. I could feel the slightest hint of tongue. I then turned her ear toward me and said, "I am going to fuck those glorious tits of yours. They are so big and beautiful, and I want to feel them wrapped around my cock." I took a long, silent pause as I licked her ear. I could hear her gasp and moan; I wasn't sure if it was my words or Katie's determined tongue that was the cause.

Then I spoke again, "And if you are good, I might fuck your ass."

Renee moaned again. This time I was sure that it was my words that did the trick.

Renee pulled a boob up to her mouth and gave it a long sensuous lick. Her spit merged deliciously with Liz's. She then put my meat between her tits and then began to move her torso up and down. I could feel the soft cushion of her flesh as her body glided along my cock. She spit, hitting the tip as it poked out from between her boobs.

"Stick your tongue out. Lick it," I moaned, as I jabbed my hips upward.

Renee took the cue, and used her tongue on every upward thrust. She slashed at the pee-hole and the sensitive glands along the underside. Each thrust took me higher. Renee implored me, "Love my fucking titties. All the guys want to fuck them. That is all they want to do, screw my fucking titties. Well here you are, screwing them. Aren't you a lucky guy! Fucking them, banging the shit out of them. You are the envy of every dude on campus. I don't even let my boyfriend do it very often. He has to be really nice to me to get fuck my titties."

I couldn't take it. "Massage my cock with those boobs. A fucking titty massage," I groaned. "They feel really nice." This titty fuck felt so amazingly good. God, I was getting close, but I didn't want to splooge all over Renee's tits. Instead, I wanted to fuck her ass. It was so big and bouncy; I fucking loved it. That butt was made for poking with a dick; with that cushion it looked like Renee's posterior could take quite a demonic pounding. I hadn't been inside a woman's ass for a while. This would be a nostalgic experience. Really a nasty, naughty experience – what kind of slut would give up her ass to a total stranger? She couldn't even see my face (I was still wearing this ridiculous mask). Renee would never know anything about me other than that I was some professor that tapped her beautiful, bubble, butt.

"Stand up, Renee," I said with a lusty snarl. "I need to screw the shit out of your asshole. Lean on that globe and bend over."

Without fanfare Renee withdrew her cunt from Katie's face. "Naughty boy," she murmured, as much to herself as to anyone else. Renee walked over to the giant globe, and braced herself against it. The tits I had been fucking, squashed down flat against the Asian continent. Renee arched her back, making her ass stick up like a ski slope. The folds of her cunt lips were lovely. At another time I would have wanted to eat out or fuck her pussy. I was focused elsewhere; at the moment, I had other booty to plunder.

"Guide me in ladies," I said. Neither woman was hesitant. Liz and Katie got up from the floor and stood on either side of Renee. Katie grabbed my hard cock and spit on it a couple of times. She also dipped her fingers into her cunt, getting them all sopping wet. Katie stroked the shaft and worked the lubrication of her spit into my skin.

Liz pulled Renee's butt cheeks apart, revealing that beautiful starfish. Her asshole was in perfect view now, a target ready to be fucked. But Liz had other ideas. Before I could insert my cock, she leaned down and licked Renee's ass. I could see Liz's pink tongue probe into that dark channel, loosening Renee up and lubricating her inner walls. When Christina said these girls were nasty, she was very right.

I didn't want to delay any longer. I said, "Steer me in Katie. Help me inside Renee's beautiful asshole." Katie smiled up at me, pushing her dark, silky hair behind her ears, and batting her eye lashes. I made a mental note to devour this Asian beauty after I was done reaming out Renee. Katie lined me up perfectly. I could that small hole against the tip of my dick. Katie twirled her wrist, slightly, against Renee's puckering sphincter. I could see Renee, beneath me, tensing in anticipation. Her breath was controlled. She knew I would enter her ass very soon; she just wasn't sure exactly when.

I didn't know how much anal experience Renee possessed, so I took my time. I eased forward, one hand on her hips the other on her shoulder. She was extremely tight. I pushed in ever so slightly, feeling her sphincter resist the intrusion. I withdrew and then tried again. This was going to be slow. I didn't want to hurt her. Gentle persistence was the answer to anal sex.

"Oh yup, that's right. That is my ass and that is your dick. Whew! Ohhhhh," Renee moaned as I pushed and pulled. Liz was standing beside me holding Renee's ass cheeks apart, trying to ease my entrance. There was a look of intense curiosity plastered on her face; she was enthralled. Katie moved up to kiss Renee. Their mouths met. Renee muttered something, but it was lost in the Sapphic lip lock. I wondered if Renee could taste herself on Katie. Then I thrust forward again.

The head of my cock popped inside of Renee's asshole. She gave a long keening wail as she braced herself on the massive globe. I paused for a moment, letting her adjust. I didn't want to cause any more pain than was necessary. Liz, sensing a need, moved her hands to the small of Renee's back. She began a gentle massage, trying to work the muscles and ease my passage.

"Renee," I said softly. "Are you ready?"

She broke her kiss with Katie and looked at me. She bit her lip and nodded. "Oh God, that feels so strange in my ass. I feel so full and I know you are barely in me. Fuck. Do it. Take it slow, but fuck me."

I slid in, deeper than I had been yet. Now that the head was inside, it was much easier to go for depth. "Have you been fucked in the ass before, Renee?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," Renee replied. Her voice was soft and breathless. I could hear the fuck in her words. "I let uhhh... my boyfriend do it once before. He got in, but it hurt... and so I made him... umm stop. I've, uhh, never let him in again."

"So this is the second cock in your ass?"

"Yeah...." Her voice trailed off before picking up again. "I've had a couple of, ummm... toys, yeah ohhhh, up there before but they weren't like your cock."

My momentum was building with every thrust. I could feel the tight, dry heat of her nether walls. I wasn't quite against her cheeks, yet, but I was close. I reached down and groped her ass, feeling the squishy flesh between my fingers. I drove in further, pushing deeper. I was still moving slowly, but that would soon change. I wanted to own this ass. It was going to be mine.

"Do you like my cock in your ass? Do you like being impaled like you never have been before?"

"Yessssssss," Renee hissed.

"Look at me when I fuck you. I wanna see you pretty face as I bang your ass. Do you want me to fuck you harder?"

I could feel her tense up beneath me. She wasn't sure how to respond to the question. There were two warring answers.

I spanked Renee. She jumped and I could feel the muscles in her anal cavity contract. I wasn't completely sure if I should push or not, but one thing I had learned was that this was a sorority of sluts. One could usually bet that they would eventually want the fuck to be harder, faster, and deeper.

"I don't know.... Maybe," I heard Renee say in a little girl voice.

Not good enough, I wanted her to make a decision. "Tell me," I ordered.

"Ohhhh that feels good," Renee panted.

She still wasn't getting it. "DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU HARDER?" I bellowed, driving for an answer.

"Ohhhh yes..." I heard her say meekly.

"Good," I retorted. "I am going to give you what you asked for, what you deserve."

I slid my cock into her, this time pushing until my pelvic bone touched against her ass cheeks. I was deeper inside of Renee's ass than probably anyone or anything had ever been before. I got a strong grip on her waist and made myself ready for the onslaught.

Before I did, however, I had another idea. I still had two sluts just standing around. Why not put them to use?

I spoke as clearly and matter-of-factly as I could. I didn't want my requests to seem like anything out of the ordinary. "I am gonna fuck this slut, but before I do, Katie get on the floor and lick her clit. Bathe my balls too. Liz, be a dirty girl and get on your knees behind me and eat my ass."

I wasn't sure if they would do it. Was I going too far?

Liz responded first, "That is so nasty. I've never done that before. But fuck yeah, I'm a whore. I'll do as you command. Just tell me how my tongue feels."

Katie didn't say a word and instead just slid to the floor and crawled underneath Renee and me. I couldn't see her, but I am sure that she had a heck of a view as I pounded Renee's butt hole.

I felt Liz's hand on the cheeks of my ass. She pulled them apart and moved up close. I felt her tongue, so wet and soft, swirling around my bunghole. The sensation began as a tingle. Then a jolt of electricity raced through my body. It felt incredible, like pure energy. Nothing could be nastier. I couldn't envision an act that was higher up on the slut-o-meter. I just couldn't believe that a pretty, little, sorority chick had given in so easily to eating my ass.

Renee moaned as Katie's tongue connected with her clit. I then felt her tongue wash over my nut sack. Wow!

I couldn't pick a better moment to renew the fuck. I pulled back, until I felt the head of my cock against the ring of Renee's sphincter. Then I slammed forward. I wasn't quite as hard as I could be, but there was sufficient power behind that thrust. Renee grunted as my cock opened up her bowels. I then repeated the process, relishing the force behind my thrust.

"Fuck my asshole. That feels soooooo full, oh yeahhhh..." Renee groaned, "Oh fuck yeah, I love that dirty cock in my ass, get it all the way deep inside of me. It feels so fucking good deep inside of me, so much better than my boyfriend. Oooh yeah baby, balls deep. C'mon baby... oh shit, you fucker! Oh God, just like that. FUCK!!! Oh yeah, oh yeah. Ohhhhh..."