Oral Exam Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was full-on slamming Renee in her backdoor. Liz was still gripping my hips, trying desperately to hang on. Her tongue didn't always hit her mark, but that was ok. How could I complain about a coed eating my ass? Katie was primarily focusing on Renee's clit. I knew her tongue was circling wildfire on that little nub. One of Katie's hands was banging and jabbing into Renee's pussy. I wasn't sure how many fingers were in there, but it was more than just one. My balls bashed against Katie's hand with every thrust.

Power on. I could feel that slap of skin-on-skin. Renee was limp and clutching that massive globe with everything she had. I pounded into her, splitting apart that near-virgin asshole. She was a rag doll; she was so fucked.

"I am gonna cum," I wailed. "Renee, I am gonna cum in your ass."

"Do it," Renee responded breathlessly. "I want it up there. Cum! Make me an ass-whore. Shoot your spunk in my dirty asshole."

"Oh shit!!!" I groaned. I clutched Renee's hips and thrust in as deep as I could. I gripped her tight, digging my fingers into her flesh. My knees went weak and I nearly fell. I felt myself unloading. Shot after shot of jizz raced up my dick and into her bowels.

I held that position for a long moment. I couldn't move. I was dizzy and seeing stars. Instead, I just gasped as my heartbeat tried to find a semblance of normal.

I pulled my cock from Renee's ass. A pool of nasty liquid poured from her empty sphincter. To my surprise, was Liz on it - immediately. She lapped at Renee's ass and then swallowed down my dick. She could care less where it had come from. My mind blown, I took my dick back and stumbled to the couch. Exhausted as well, Renee joined me. Liz and Katie simply fell into a sixty nine.

I heard a voice at the door. "Mind if we join you?"

I looked up. There was a tall, thin man in a black cloak and mask standing with a college coed, the Amazon from the line-up. He had gray hair and was probably in his fifties. She looked a little worse for wear. Her make-up was smudged and her pussy looked red and swollen. A string of dried, white, cum flakes encrusted her stomach. This woman had been fucked hard and furious. She smirked at me, nodding her head in acknowledgement. Clearly, she remembered the rough and tumble show I put on during the line-up.

"Sure," I said waving them inside. I gestured at one of the leather chairs. "Have a seat."

"Thanks, that place is insane out there," the guy said as he sat down. He opened up his cloak with a flourish and pointed at his cock. It was soft and dangling freely between his legs. His tool was probably average size, both in length and width. The man then pointed at the Amazon. "Do you mind? My dick may be done for the evening, but that doesn't mean I am ready to give up – at least not when there is a nineteen year old cocksucker around," he asked.

I grinned. "Sure. Go ahead. That's what tonight is all about, eh?"

He grinned back. "Fucking young, tasty coeds? It sure is." Obediently the Amazon kneeled in front of him and slurped his cock into her mouth. He groaned lightly, "Oh, that always feels so fucking good. Suck on it sweetie. Oh, Alyssa, you are such a good cocksucker."

We sat in silence for a few moments, as I surveyed the scene. Renee was passed out on the couch next to me, cum draining from her blown out asshole. I watched Katie and Liz sixty-nining on the floor while a stranger got a blowjob from a fantastic blonde. I couldn't tell if Alyssa the Amazon was enjoying herself. She was simply a head bobbing up and down in this stranger's lap.

I was struck by the weirdness of the situation. "This whole evening is all a little surreal," I said. "How did you get here?"

The stranger pulled back his attention to answer my question. "Are you asking how I got invited to this party?"

"Yeah, I guess."

The man chuckled to himself as he ran his fingers through Alyssa's blonde hair. I could see the dark roots underneath, creating a layered light / dark effect. "I am here for the same reason that you are, one of my students had a bad grade and she decided the only way to fix it was to offer up her cunt. She told me that she had a track scholarship and that she would lose it unless she got an 'A' in my class. I told her that she would have to just study for the final and she might be able to earn a 'B' at best. That didn't satisfy her."

The stranger paused and I could hear the building lust in his voice. He was giving himself over to the blowjob as he was telling me the story. "So one night I am in my office grading papers and I heard a knock at my door. Alyssa is standing there in the hall wearing this micro-mini and a tube top, looking like she is straight out of a porno. Fuck wow! My jaw dropped open. But the real shocker was when she asked me, point blank, if I would give her a higher grade if she fucked me. No "hi" or "hello," just "can I fuck you for an 'A.'" I stuttered and stammered, but in the end I agreed. How could I not? I mean look at her."

"I totally understand. A similar thing happened to me. "

"She was so good," he continued. "That whole night is a blur. She sucked my cock and I pounded her over my desk. I even broke my favorite coffee mug, when I flipped her over. I get hard every time I think about that night. And now here I am telling you this story, totally fucked three ways to Saturday, while Alyssa is sucking my cock."

"So Alyssa invited you?" I asked.

I heard, Alyssa pop the guy's dick out of her mouth. She replied, talking for the first time, "Yuppers. He was my guy. After we fucked, I hadn't been to class for awhile. Why bother? But there was the directive from the president: we had to bring someone to the ceremony. So I stopped by his office and I gave him the invitation. He was a little afraid of his wife finding out, but then I gave him some head. He was persuaded." I wasn't sure, but I think I could hear traces of disdain in her voice.

"Yeah, it is strange," the man responded. He was either in his own world or ignoring Alyssa's edge and tone. "This place is a veritable cornucopia of new, fuckable pussy – an opportunity that I will probably never encounter again – but I keep dragging Alyssa around with me. I have so many choices, but I have been sticking with the one I came in with. I just couldn't get her out of my head after that first time. I never thought I would get another chance with her, so I have to make the most of it."

"Ain't this your lucky night," I heard Alyssa mutter around his cock.

I chuckled at her attitude. "So you haven't sampled anyone else?" I asked.

"I never said that," he said, laughing. "That was amazing, by the way, what you did down there with the President. I would have never had the balls. But once the gang bang started, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I think I was guy number three and she was still hot as hell. Thanks."

"Yeah, thanks," Alyssa chimed in from between the stranger's legs. Her voice was muffled (I think she was licking his balls) but she still seemed genuinely grateful. "She has been riding us pledges so hard all semester. And anytime she was horny we had to eat that bitch out. I enjoyed it most of the time, but it sometimes was annoying. It was nice to see her putting out for a change."

"No problem," I chuckled. I guess Christina was a true tyrant of the twat. "Do you think they are almost done with her?"

"No way," he laughed again as he pushed down on Alyssa's head. "She'll be at it for awhile. The sisters are taking their turns with her. They have her splayed wide open on that giant table and they were busy sticking unusual things inside of her cunt. At first, they went through some fruits and veggies. Last I saw, they had her humping a water bottle. The President just kept muttering that it was cold. The sisters showed no signs of stopping. I'd bet they are still going at it pretty mercilessly. The president won't know what hit her tomorrow."

"Yeah, she will either be loving or hating me" I laughed, "Probably both."

Our languid blowjobs were interrupted by the sound of ecstatic screaming. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss, fuck my cunt!!!" Our conversation paused for a moment as we watched Liz moan in orgasm. Despite all of the sex I had seen and participated in, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the spectacle. Liz, who was on top, shook and trembled as the sweet waves of relief overtook her young body. It looked like Katie had three fingers deep inside Liz's juicy snatch and was finger-banging her mercilessly. Liz whipped her hair, as she twisted and turned her tight body. Then her body went still.

After a massive groan, Liz tumbled off of Katie. She lay panting on the floor a few feet from where we sat. Her breasts heaved up and down. Her pussy was wide open and running with clear juices. "Oh fuck, that was good," she moaned.

Katie rolled over on all fours, her tits dangling beautifully beneath her. She looked up at me, her face glistening with Liz's juices. She flipped her hair and licked the stray cum from her lips. I could see in Katie's bedroom eyes that she wasn't yet content.

I remembered when earlier that day, while standing at my door, she had told me that she wanted to get better "acquainted" with me. I guessed that now was the time. I smiled comically, snapped my fingers, and pointed at my cock. Katie smiled back broadly and nodded with understanding. She crawled over on her hands and knees and began to revive my tired cock.

That first touch, as always, was magic. Katie licked up along the shaft and slid my dick sideways through her lips. I could feel the ache rising in my loins. Taking long strokes, she licked me back and forth, up and down. I could hear the rush in my head, the revelation that I was getting my cock sucked. Her tongue swirled, washing my knob with her lust. After a few moments she began bobbing. That is when I committed myself to the blowjob. And I knew that it would shortly be followed by a fuck.

I looked over at my new-found pal. He had a dopey grin plastered on his face as he pushed Alyssa deeper onto his tool. I could hear her beginning to gag as the shaft rammed the back of her throat. "What an evening, eh?" he said.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I had no idea that anything like this existed. Sure I think any guy who went to college has sorority fantasies, but I couldn't have imagined they actually did this stuff. It is like they learned from Penthouse and then went several steps beyond the pale"

"You said it," he replied. "I will be dreaming about this night for sometime to come. I have gotten so much head that I am in overload mode. I am not even sure when the last time was that the missus went down on me."

""Poor guy," I heard Alyssa mutter around his cock.

I was hard once again. Katie had done her best to put me in an erect state. While she wasn't as super-skilled as some of her sisters, Katie more than made up for any flaws in her enthusiasm. The best part was the show; it was just damn hot watching this slut at work. I could tell that she loved what she was doing, that she lived for having cock down her throat. I felt the gag on occasion, but Katie mainly stuck to short quick strokes and flicks of the tongue. Katie was my second Asian girl (the first had been in the BJ line tonight), and that simple fact made the head that much hotter. Now though, I was ready for a first.

I looked at Katie and said, "Wanna fuck?"

She pulled her head off my cock and pouted her baby lips. Then her face broke out in a mischievous smile. "Absolutely, I was hoping you would ask."

Katie stood up and diddled her clit for a moment. The other hand toyed absently with a perfect, perky nipple. She looked at me with an insane intensity, as she played with herself. I think it was a preview of the wonders to come.

She took a step forward and kneeled over the couch. Katie' cunt was suspended over my dick. I looked over at the other couple. Alyssa was doing the same thing, a blonde mirror image of my Asian fuck buddy, to the guy sitting on chair across from me. Katie moved her hand from her clit to her cunt lips. She parted them easily. Then she began to descend.

I think the stranger and I groaned as one. I felt Katie slide down, taking the length of my rod deep inside of her. I shook my head, letting the sensation hit me full-on. I looked over to see the Amazon sitting balls deep on the other guy's cock. I reached around and gripped Katie on the ass. Her cheeks were rounded and firm. I felt the smooth, supple skin under my hands. I cupped her butt cheeks only to feel them rise under my hands. Katie had begun to fuck me.

Katie was slow at first; the movements were soft, almost gentle. Her clit rubbed against my pubic bone, sending tiny jolt along her body. I could feel heat blending where we joined cunt to cock. Her hands were on my shoulders as she used her legs for leverage.

I felt another set of hands on my nipples. Renee was awake. She brushed hair out of her eyes as she looked over at Katie and I. Her hands played with my chest, tweaking the nipples, roughly. I could feel the soft lick of pain, as Renee rolled it between her fingers.

I could hear Katie moan in a high-pitched screech, "Oh yes, make me feel good, make me feel good. Oh yess.... Please make me feel good... yes... mmmm... oh, oh, oh, ohhhh...." She took her hands off my shoulders and was rubbing her tits. I watched them bounce as she tweaked and toyed with her nipples. She pushed them together feeling their heft and weight.

"How's this for making you feel good?" I grunted. I thrust my hips upwards, jamming my cock into Katie's tiny body. She responded by backing into me with more fever and force. Katie threw her head back and gasped. She had been in a constant state of arousal for a very long time. Katie had spent most of her time with her face buried in either Renee's or Liz's pussy. In fact, I wasn't sure if she had cum yet this evening. That much pussy without relief would have been torture. Still holding her ass, I pulled her down onto me and then pushed her back up again. I could feel us crashing together, one body breaking against the other.

That is when I felt Katie give way to orgasm. I watched her eyes carefully, as they rolled back in her head. Her body became taut as all of her muscles tightened at the same time. Her lips parted in a moan, but no sound issued forth.

I picked up the pace of my fucking. I continued to buck my hips throughout her orgasm, raining into her with a constant stream of thrusts. I jack-hammered my dick upward as I continued to tightly grip the cheeks of her amazing ass.

"Oh shit that feels good," I moaned, unable to contain myself. Katie grinned down at me from her vantage point. I felt her tight pussy clutching me, cradling my dick within her walls.

I looked over at the couple across from me. I could see the Alyssa sliding up and down on my new friend's cock. She was beautiful, her long blonde hair trailing down to the small of her back. Long, perfect legs curled underneath her. The Amazon's tanned skin shimmered with sex-induced sweat.

My friend caught my gaze. He asked me slyly, "Wanna trade?"

Why the fuck not?

I nodded and smacked Katie on the ass. She got the message and uncorked her pussy. Alyssa did the same. And as simple as that we traded women.

I got up from the couch. I enjoyed being ridden, but I now ready for a different kind of fuck. "Alyssa why don't you lay down on the couch and spread your legs," I said. "I'd really like to fuck your pussy like I fucked your mouth earlier."

"That sounds romantic," she shot back, grinning. "You really know how to woo a girl. You're a fucking charmer."

"That's right. Have you been busy screwing instead of studying? Well I hope so. Let's see if you are a better fuck than you are a student." I retorted.

"Oh really? I am an amazing fuck, you lame ass wannabe. Fuck you, it's not like I'm that impressed with your Wee Willy Winkie," she responded.

But she would be! Those words, got me going. If she was going to give me attitude, I was going to give it right back. Fuck her! I pulled apart her shaved pussy and admired a piece of jewelry dangling from her clit. I didn't have time to waste on trinkets, though. This cunt needed to be fucked. I threw her legs over my shoulders, and with no special preparations I rammed my dick home. Her pussy was wet and ready for my cock. This girl had been fucked sloppy raw all night. I could feel where her muscles had just given way for the evening. It didn't matter. I drove my dick home, plowing her for all she was worth.

I looked down as I slammed into her. At first, I could see amusement in her face. Then something changed. Perhaps, at that moment she realized that I meant business, that I was going to fuck her and fuck her hard. I wasn't some over-aged, past my prime professor screwing around on my wife. At that point, she snapped. Her face formed into a grimace. She pursed her lips and spit into my face. I just kept banging and spit right back at her.

Alyssa's mouth formed into a snarl as she howled obscenities at me. "Oh fuck that pussy, you goddamned pussy. You whore! You nail a student and you think you deserve my cunt, fucking fuck? My pussy is too good for you. It isn't worth your pity grades. Ohhhh... mmmm.... You have to earn it. Slam that shit in there. Yeah, now you are getting it.... Fuck yeah. Do it! Ram it home, none of that pansy-ass shit I had earlier. Fuck me like a man not a pussy!"

Each word, each syllable, each breath drove me forward. I increased the pace pounding her harder. Her tits bounced with every banging thrust. Our hips collided with unspeakable force. I felt the dangling metal bit piercing her clit biting hotly where my flesh met hers. We would both be bruised the next day from what we were doing.

I felt Alyssa wrap her long legs around my back pulling me deeper into her cunt. I was humping full-on, feeling that cunt so smooth around my dick. I leaned down and bit her on the nipple. Nothing light, this slut needed to be put in her place. Instead, I bit sharp and hard. Then I tugged pulling her nipple up from her chest. Alyssa howled in pain, but then screamed, "That's right you fucker, bite my fucking titties."

I am not sure what came over me. The sex was a hurricane, a force of nature that was consuming me completely. I put my hand on her throat and I felt her pulse underneath me. Alyssa's eyes went wide; shock lit up her face. And then she spit at me again. "Fucking choke me. I dare you," she snarled.

I squeezed, just ever so slightly. Alyssa could still breathe, but she could also feel the strength of my hand gripping her neck. Her lips parted and her eyes rolled back in her head. I heard a grinding sound as she gnashed her teeth together. Alyssa came right there.

I was close to coming myself. I could see that Katie was riding my friend, bouncing up and down on his dick. A glassy look had settled over his face. I was betting that he was close to shooting as well. Both of us were ready to go. The only question was where we would cum.

My answer was decided for me. As I was looking around the room I saw Christina and Jessica hand in hand in the doorway. Christina, the once untarnished leader of the sorority, was a cum-caked mess. It looked like she had been the center of an orgy (probably because she had been the center of an orgy) that had not treated her too kindly. Jessica, looked as beautiful as ever, and not too much worse for the wear.

In my lust addled haze, one thought rose up clear and true, "Christina, you arrived just in time. Lie the fuck down on the floor, Princess. I am going cum on your pretty face."

Christina raised an eyebrow and nodded. It looked like she had already been heavily abused this evening. A fresh load of jizz wouldn't do too much more damage. Without a peep she did as she was told. Christina lay on the floor; her naked form glimmered with thin sheen of sweat. She spread her legs, showing us a well-fucked cunt, drooling with juices. Her auburn hair was matted and disheveled. She tilted her head back, opening her mouth wide as she did so. Her pink tongue made a perfect target. The regality was gone, but damn Christina was fucking beautiful.