Oral Exam Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

I blasted a rope of cum, splattering Christina's face. This was a dream coming to completion. I had wanted to have my mystery woman for so long; the relief of cumming felt that much sweeter. Part of the baby batter landed in her mouth, the rest across her cheek and chin. The second shot sprayed across her forehead. The third and the fourth nuts gooed her neck. The fifth, a mere dribble, fell into her mouth before sliding down her throat.

At that moment I realized I wasn't alone. The other professor also decided to use Christina's face as a cum rag. I watched with an odd interest as he sprayed her down. Face, mouth, tits – everything took a hit. Christina was a fucking mess.

But that was ok. Liz crawled over and started to lick and kiss her face. I thought I had seen it all that evening, but that moment was the true capper. One woman licking two guy's cum off of her sorority president's face. That image was the true meaning of sisterhood.

It was still dark when Jessica and I left the mansion together. My evening didn't end when I jizzed all over Christina's face. Rather, I fucked a few more women after that. One round with Christina was not enough. I had to sample that snatch another time, missionary style. I also took a turn with the African-American pledge who gobbled my nuts in the line-up. She was just too tasty to pass up. I watched Jessica bump cunts with the olive-skinned Italian beauty, while I fucked Liz from behind. Liz was as tight, juicy, and nasty of a young cunt as I had been hoping that she would be; I even finished off in her ass. I finally capped the evening by eating out a curly headed-brunette coed while her Latina friend rode me like a bucking bronco. I remember thinking mid-fuck, as I often did, that I needed to bang more spicy Latina women. Maybe I would give that task to Jessica later – bring me more Latinas! In all, I think I came five or six times that night. While there was more pussy to be had (I really wished I could have gotten to the wacky, honey-blonde pledge that did such spectacular things to my knob), I didn't think I had any more jizz to give. I was shooting blanks, and starting to get pretty sore.

I am not really sure how many partners Jessica had at the mansion, since she was pretty closed mouthed about it. She spent part of her evening paired up with me, playing the voyeur and watching from a distance. It was exciting to see the look on her face as I banged some friend or acquaintance of hers. I think she was as aroused as I was (if that was possible) to see me fucking her sorority sisters. The rest of the time Jessica seemed to be exploring her lesbian tendencies. I think she was a favorite amongst the older sisters, who seemed to enjoy taking their turns with her. Did she have sex with any of the other professors? I wasn't positive, although I think I overheard her talking about a professor who came onto her after the Christina show in the dining room.

Together, Jessica and I crawled into my car. We were both exhausted, drained physically and mentally. The sun would be coming up in another hour or two. I put my hand on the arm rest as I palmed the wheel. The road stretched out for miles and miles. Everywhere I looked, I saw a cornfield. Snow was coming down, laying a glistening blanket over the dead, decapitated corn stalks. A twinkling heaven of stars was above me. Everything felt right; Jessica was the woman I was going home with.

The moment felt perfect, but I learned it could still be improved upon.

I felt Jessica slide her arm alongside mine. Jessica was going to hold my hand; I knew at that moment that I had found perfection.

Jessica twisted her wrist and her fingers were rubbing my palm. The tips of her fingers were gentle. Still I could feel her probing me, seeking out the unique contours of my skin. Jessica traced a line that ran across my hand. Was there meaning in that line? Did she have the key to unlock it? Could her touch be that strong? I think perhaps it was.

We locked fingers and I felt connected. I think I could feel her pulse, our hearts beating in synchronicity. The first time Jessica approached me, when she suggested an "oral exam," I didn't know what to think. She was hot, sexy, and gorgeous – but she was a sex object. Somewhere, and I am not sure exactly when, her role changed. Jessica had become more important to me than anything else I could think of. My thoughts always drifted to her.

We spent the rest of the drive in tender silence, holding hands. There was no need for words. Our touch spoke for us. I parked my car and led her up to my apartment door. While standing there I kissed her lips. They were soft and warm and full of promises. We lingered there for a long moment and then I opened the door.

A few minutes later, Jessica and I stood in the dark, embracing in my bedroom. My lips kissed her neck as she unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled off her halter and tugged down her jeans. Together we undressed, sharing the moment, revealing our nakedness.

We fell to the bed together, locked in the same enduring embrace. Our heads hit the pillows, and we were still holding each other. My hands lightly caressed her back, examining every curve, every detail of her skin. I felt Jessica's breath on my neck, a whisper of her essence.

"Thank you for coming home with me," I murmured softly into her ear.

"I love you," Jessica responded. More than anything else, those were the words I longed to hear.

For much of the evening we had been apart. We had spent our time carousing with others in the most intimate ways. I had gotten to know several women carnally, in instances that would normally have been reserved for total privacy. But those expressions were not intimate themselves... certainly not like this embrace. This was more than sex. I felt safe with Jessica in my arms. I felt like everything was right, like there was nowhere else I wanted to be. I could only hope she felt the same.

And so we held each other....

My eyes fluttered open.

The first thing I saw was her. Jessica. Her head was on the pillow next to mine, facing me. A few stray strands of blonde hair fell over her face. The rest of her mane fanned out across the pillow. Her hand was on my back, holding me close and pressing her chest into mine.

She was awake. I saw her light up as I began to adjust to the waking world. Her smile curled, deep and thoughtful. I could tell that she had been up for some time, pondering.

"Are you my boyfriend?" Jessica asked. Her voice was light, but with a serious edge. Her eyes held mine. I could see a story in their depths. As of yet, there was no ending. But she wanted one. And so did I.

My words poured out without thought. "Yes, please oh yes. I have been wondering that question for so long."

"Then why didn't you ask?"

"Considering how we met? I wasn't sure what you wanted." I paused. "Jessica, you mean everything to me. You said it to me tonight. I have to say it back. I love you; I have known for a long time. I have wanted to say it so badly, so many times. But the last thing I wanted to do was stifle you. I never wanted to be the guy that held you back. I never knew what you wanted of me and where we were. You were, are! a mystery that seduces me more and more everyday. I am not sure what that means, but I can hope that we work it out together."

I was surprised to see a tear trickle from Jessica's eye and roll down her cheek. She didn't do anything. It just fell in a stream down her face.

Then she smiled and pulled me close. I felt her lips touch mine, gently without undue pressure. Her touch was feather light and more about the connection than anything else. This kiss was a first, a new kiss in an eternity of kisses.

Our lips parted.

"I have been so scared of saying anything," Jessica said, her voice clogged with emotion. "I have been so afraid that you just think I am some stupid whore or silly, little slut. I have totally wanted to ask the question, but I have been terrified that I was nothing more than the thrill of sex. How does one go from being the sex bunny to the girlfriend?"

I kissed her a second time. That kiss was even better than the first.

"Can't you be both?" I asked, gazing into her eyes. "I want you both, Jessica. You are both, right? How would you divide yourself?"

"Really?"

"I want you, Jessica. All of you. It sounds hokey, but I want to learn everything there is to know. Besides, I am as guilty as you are. I have been complicit in every scheme. I have been a willing partner every step of the way. There are some things that I have done, that I shouldn't be proud of – but there they are. Can you accept me too?"

"Yes," she said brushing another tear away. For a long moment we stared at each other. Through silence we drank each other in. Then in angel's whisper Jessica said, "Make love to me. Really make love to me. I want to feel you inside of me in a way I have never felt before."

I held her head in my hand and I kissed her for a third time. Our lips touched and they didn't part.

And for the first time we – Jessica and I – made love.

I lay on top of her feeling the heat from her body pressing into me. Despite everything that had come before, I could feel my need on the rise. With a careful adjustment, I found myself at the entranceway to her womanhood. I pushed and we gasped. I slid inside of her aroused pussy. Jessica's garden parted willingly, gracefully, to accept the immanent visitor. All the familiar sensations washed over me, but this time there was more – so much more. Her tongue found mine, as our mouths mimicked what our loins were doing.

I rocked my hips, slow and steady, pushing forward with the slightest bump. I felt her hips meet mine in this dance. Her eyes flared as she registered my thrust. We stared into each other, desperate not to break eye contact – not even to blink. That was the beginning. Many more thrusts followed. I offered myself up to her and she accepted me willingly. Our need was scorching, our desire unbridled. We came together over and over again, joining and unlocking as we physically expressed what had been latent for so long.

In the past, our sex had been marked by filthy, dirty language. I was sure that we would return to that place once again – probably very soon. But for now the words were absent. Certainly, we were consumed by the world of cock and cunt, but we felt so much more. This act was an expression. Our breath was a rhythm, a gentle coo of love sounds. It spoke of who we were and who we wanted to be. Jessica and I were individuals, but we were now a couple too. We were joined in raw carnality to be sure, but the bedrock of emotions ran much, much deeper.

Right now we were at the beginning of something new, uncharted territory for both of us. Would we find our way? Could we make this work? For now, Jessica and I would find our way together. Our bodies writhed as my hips rose and fell. I drove into her and she slammed back, our need ever growing. Fingernails dug into my back as I filled her hot, slick sheath over and over again. The give and take was epic. Lust could not be contained; we existed beyond boundaries. We wanted each other: body and soul. Desire was an uncontrollable specter, pushing us to the brink. With every thrust, gasp, buck, and moan that climatic edge became clearer. I am not sure how long our bodies made love; I do know that I wanted it to go on forever. But that was not to be. One can only stay poised at the precipice for so long....

Together we shook; together we trembled. We twitched and howled and bayed and prayed. And then I said one word, and it was done.

"Jessica..."

*

Thanks again to all of the loyal "Oral Exam" fans out there. I am going to take a break from erotica for a couple of months, but I will be back again. This is just too much fun to stop.

That is the end of the "Oral Exam" series. I am not sure what I am doing next. I will probably write a few individual stories and then find my way into a larger storyline again. I am not sure if I want to revisit "Oral Exam" again and make a second book or not. I would love to hear your thoughts. I would also love to hear any ideas that you might have for new stuff. Please write and tell me what you think. Until then....

- Gradprof

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers