OSO - Karen Ch. 08

Story Info
The prisoner and the collar.
12k words
4.4
31.8k
6
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BDSM fantasy. If you don't want to read a story with non-willing sex or beatings stop reading right now. All of this is fantasy nothing is real.

Context: Karen used to write taming procedures for OSO, but two girls died from heart attack in the training centre. These girls were blond and blue eyed, like Karen, so she had been asked to go to the centre as a slave to be to find out who is killing the girls. Her own slave, Alex, has been sent to the centre to look after her and all other slaves. She is the slave supervisor, and her secret mission had been discovered by John, one of the guards she is in love with. She investigated among the guards and found out that the girls were poisoned using "digitalis". Only two guards could access to the poison: Konstantin and Philipp. Her relation is always difficult with the fourth guard Raphael. Melissa is a lesbian slave to be that had been considered as untrainable, and Frank the OSO director is planning to use her as a spy for a service he promised to Igor Paulson a politic that is planning to legalise slavery. Karen attitude has improved since she met Corinne a near from auction slave. A men-centre is about to open on the same Mediterranean island, and John and Alex would be responsible for it, once they would finish their punishments. The centre is about to organise Melissa collaring a ceremony on the path between slave-to-be and slave-trainee.

VIII-The prisoner and the collar

Alex was pensive, as she looked at Melissa. The black girl was sucking the dildo affixed to the wall. She was holding her hands in her back as Alex asked, and she was trying to suck the dildo and to put her nose on the wall, so the plastic dick would thread to the back of her throat. At the beginning, she made gurgling sound and caught a little. She did not complain and now she was able to do it. Alex was proud of her. She was anxious on the piercing she had to do on Melissa. How would she explain to the slave that body modification? Another though she had was due to an event that happened the day before.

When both of John and she were coming back from visiting the new male centre buildings, Raphael was monitoring the slaves. She knew the slaves were monitored. She had been a slave-to-be and a slave trainee in this centre. She had been Karen's slave for one year. And she was the slave supervisor for one week now. What marked her was Raphael sent her to a new slave because he couldn't leave the monitoring room. He was due to monitoring on the planning. He explained that all along the day one guard was monitoring the slaves. Something seemed curious for her, but she was unable to understand why this seemed important.

"You did a nice work, Melissa," Alex told. Melissa stopped. Adopted the waiting position and looked at Alex.

"Thank you Alex. I'm worried about the ceremony," the salve-to-be said.

"I understand. I will call Raphael. So you'll know what to expect tomorrow," Alex explained.

"Alex... You said I would take pleasure doing it. I'm afraid I will make a bad slave," Melissa said.

"At least you are trying. But, we discussed with Frank. You're not to become an ordinary sex slave, I will explain tomorrow," Alex said. Melissa looked at the red haired girl, and Alex felt she was about to ask some questions but was holding them back.

"You will know tomorrow, I promised. But, I must do something to you today. It may hurt at first but I think it will be pleasurable at last," Alex explained. She was uneasy. She knew she was not telling the truth. She knew the piercing purpose was to hold her aroused all the time, but she couldn't tell the slave what she was about to do. As a slave herself, Alex had no choice after all. Telling the truth would afraid the girl, so perhaps it was better to lie to her. It was not a lie, just a partial version of the truth.

When the guard arrived, Alex could read the fear on the black girl's face. Despite that, she was holding her slave position.

"Please Master Raphael, could you evaluate this slave's skills at blowjobs," Melissa told in a low voice.

"I like it!" Raphael exclaimed. Alex was fearful. What would come next after this congratulation?

The guard opened his trousers and took his thin and long penis. Melissa opened her mouth obediently. The guard took her frizzy hair from one hand and dive his cock into her mouth. Then he put his other hand on her jaw and began to fuck her mouth furiously. Melissa tried to use her tongue on the cock but quickly understood this was useless. She fought her reflex to use her hands to relax his pressure and let him do. She was just adjusting her head to avoid the gag reflex and synchronised her breathing on the guard rhythm. Alex was in pain for Melissa. But, she had taught her how to manage the Raphael case.

"Do not swallow," the guard indicated. He did not last any longer and squirt after squirt he emptied his balls in Melissa's throat. As he withdrew she opened her mouth and showed the cum she hadn't swallowed as Alex as instructed her.

"You can swallow now," Raphael ordered and, Melissa complied.

"May I clean your cock, Master?" The obedient slave-to-be asked. Raphael looked at her with big eyes before she corrected herself

"May this slave clean your cock, Master," she corrected and was fearful.

"Perhaps, if you don't enjoy it, your teacher can do it," Raphael replied. Melissa was surprised and didn't know what to do and looked at Alex. Alex was upset. Raphael knew he shouldn't ask her to do such things. It was always difficult. As a slave, she had to obey a guard's order. As a slave supervisor, such order shouldn't be given to her. As always Raphael didn't order, but the trouble was there. The guard never accepted the slave supervisor.

"It is your wish that count, Master. Not the slave enjoyment," Melissa risked as she saw Alex's trouble. Alex was proud of her trainee's reply.

"Wonderful, Melissa, wonderful Alex... As a reward I dismiss you with cleaning my cock," the guard exclaimed. And he tidied his package where it came from.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it, Raphael," Alex replied.

"I'm in a good mood today, Alex. I long for that experiment you asked for, this morning. I really enjoy YOUR skills at blowjob," Raphael replied.

'You will be sorry,' Alex thought but didn't dare to say. She was to experiment ruined orgasms on Raphael and Philipp. It was what the centre's director asked her to do before the male centre opening. She waited for Raphael to leave and then turned to Melissa.

"So you've experienced every guard, Melissa. You are ready I think. Did... did you enjoyed it?" Alex asked.

"I think I'm not a good slave, Alex. I enjoyed making him uneasy when he asked to have his cock cleaned by you," Melissa said with a large smile.

"Oh... So you must be punished. A new slave arrived yesterday. You will help her to shower," Alex proposed as she was thinking.

"This slave will do as asked," Melissa said enjoying in advanced what didn't seem to be a punishment for her.

"And afterwards we will go to the medical wing. She has to be examined. And I have something for you," Alex declared. She saw the black girl turning her head to her waiting for details. As none came, the slave-to-be opened her mouth. Alex saw she was fighting not to ask what Alex has to do.

"Fine, you'll know when you'll have to know. You're doing fine, and I see how difficult it is," Alex encouraged her while shutting the ankle cuffs Melissa wore while walking along the corridors to Jenny's cell.

"You're really a good slave Melissa, today, it there a reason?" Alex asked

"This slave is so afraid of tomorrow's ceremony. The mysteries you made about something new about me tomorrow, and then right after the shower make me fearful also... And I recognise I'm excited at the idea to play the obedient black slave and her white red-hair mistress," Melissa confessed and laughed.

"So you hope the mysteries I make are about having you whipped?" Alex said seriously.

"Err... no... I mean... As you wish mistress," Melissa replied who hoped Alex was joking. In a slave-training centre, Melissa thought she could be whipped, even if she had never experienced it.

"Still some work to do, Melissa," Alex laughed. They were in front of Jenny's cell. The code Alex typed ringed and the door opened. Both girls entered the cell and saw Jenny lying on her mattress.

She was on her side in foetal position. When she heard both girls she turned her head toward them and they saw her eyes were puffed and she was crying. Alex thought she might have cried most of the night. She looked at both of them. It took her a second or two and she managed to stand up. It was difficult and it was evident she was not used to be tied with her hands behind her back.

"Do not try to kneel, I'll put the ankle cuffs on you and I'll lead you to the showers," Alex explained. Jenny looked at her and managed to stand up.

"Please, I don't want to be a slave," she begged in a sob.

"Neither of us wanted," Melissa replied in a low voice. Jenny looked at her and their eyes met each other. Alex observed both of them. They were two slave-to-be. One was about to become a slave trainee, and the other just arrived. Melissa had accepted she had to be trained as a slave. The other had not accepted she would become a slave. They both were nude, their hands tied behind their back and wearing ankle cuffs. Jenny was looking at the black girl with what seemed to Alex as a mix of fear and horror. Alex wondered if Jenny realised she would become an obedient slave like Melissa. Melissa was looking at the newcomer with what Alex thought was a lustful appetite. She also appreciated the small but well-formed breast of the blond girl. It took a few minute for Alex to realise that Jenny was blond. Could she be the kill target? She had a second look and saw the distress in the big green eyes. Alex was comforted. Jenny shouldn't be bothered by the killer. Her mind drifted toward the investigation and the ways she had to protect her former mistress. Of course, she still thought Konstantin and Philipp were the main suspects. But, she couldn't eliminate Raphael which was always surprising.

"Please Alex, shouldn't we go to the shower room," Melissa asked. Alex came back to the real and look at both girls.

"Of course, don't walk too quickly Melissa, Jenny isn't used to wearing ankle cuffs," Alex ordered. Both slaves were looking at her wondering what she was thinking about.

"You seem to be worried today, Alex," Melissa asked. At her side, Jenny was walking an odd way as it was her first time walking with ankle cuffs and her hands tied behind her back. She tried to raise her knees but found it exhausting to do while keeping her balance. She also experienced the short steps she had to do. She tried to look at the Slave supervisor and the black slave but preferred to look at her feet. Alex was observing her. She was looking at the concentration she needed to walk.

"I've a lot of things to think about, Melissa," Alex replied. Jenny stopped and looked at both of them, she didn't know how to proceed.

"They said that we weren't supposed to say 'I' we had to call them 'Master'?" she asked. She was in fear after what she dared to do. Alex nodded to Melissa.

"When speaking to a guard you had to ask for the permission or being asked something, then not using I, my, me, and tell them Master. Alex is a slave and I'm a slave. You can call us Melissa and Alex," Melissa explained. Jenny looked at both of them.

"Alex you are a slave, but you work with the guards," Jenny asked in fear.

"I'm a slave and I obey my orders. I am the slave supervisor, and I take care of the slaves. I must meet each of them at least once a day. I'm here to make things smoother," Alex replied.

"But why... why do they do that to... us?" Jenny begged.

"Knowing why won't make you happier. As a slave, you always are told what you must know. I know how difficult it is to be learnt. You have to learn not to wish, accept what you are, and obey," Alex explained. Jenney's eyes were wet.

"Don't cry Jenny, you will have time to learn," Melissa tried.

"Cry all you need, Jenny. It is difficult to accept. But here you have time to accept it," Alex corrected as they entered the shower room.

"I want to come back home," Jenny begged.

"I know, I also craved to come back home, when I was in your place. But, it is not something I can do. Do you masturbate under the shower?" Alex asked.

"Err, what?" Jenny asked stunned at the question.

"Slaves are not allowed to masturbate, but slaves can take care of each other's needs," Melissa explained.

"But, I'm not... a lesbian! Yesterday evening the other girls also tried-"Jenny protested.

"Nobody will force you, and if you change your mind you're welcome. Melissa had a difficult exercise this morning and I think she needs a release," Alex explained as she disrobed with fear. She hoped not to have to show the diaper and the chastity belt. But Jenny did not react. So, after her leather top, she removed her squirt.

"What's that Alex?" asked Melissa.

"It's... diapers... this week they made me incontinent," Alex said as Melissa and Jenny looked with horror at the soiled diaper.

"And what's that metal thing!" Jenny asked as her eyes were captivated by the chastity belt Alex was wearing.

"It is a chastity belt. It is the price I pay to be the slave supervisor," Alex explained to the unbelieving Jenny.

"You mean, you cannot err... touch herself? " The young slave asked.

"Not only I cannot, but nobody can while I'm stuck in that," Alex corrected. As she looked at Alex's belt her hand were going down to her crotch.

"It's terrible, err I mean ... how can you?... You know..." the embarrassed girl asked.

"I don't until I'm freed from it. Be careful, Jenny you're almost masturbating. It's forbidden," Alex said...

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, but I cannot keep from it as I see you cannot... I'm sorry but-"Jenny began.

"Masturbating is forbidden Jenny and all rooms are monitored, even your cell or the slaves' rooms..." Alex interrupted herself while speaking.'Oh! the slaves' rooms are monitored all the time,' she thought. "I mean If you are in need you must ask another slave or propose your service to a guard," Alex explained.

"Propose my service to a guard. As if I were a hooker!" Jenny reacted.

"Of course not, you won't be paid," Alex joked, but Melissa was coming next to Jenny and this time the young girl did not resist anymore. As the black girl caressed her breast, she came next to her and hugged her. Alex was amazed by the skin contrast Jenny was uneasy at first, but Melissa was open and helped her. They brushed their breast and Melissa knelt in front of the white girl and began to eat her. Jenny hesitated and then let the slave's mouth touch her cleft. She appreciated the dark tongue between her lips and onto her clitoris. Alex enjoyed the show and remarked the way Jenny was slowly spreading her legs. It seemed that Melissa's tongue was slowly making the newcomer to spread her thighs. Alex had tested Melissa talents for pleasing girls and she was cursing her belt for not being able to participate to what she was looking at. Her own slit was wet and her clitoris was throbbing it is steel jail. Her finger was probing the steel of the chastity belt as she moaned in frustration while looking at the way Melissa's tongue was penetrating Jenny and licking her holly button each time. The new slave-to-be almost felt as she orgasmed, and Alex helped her to stand.

"I never thought... a girl would be so..." Jenny was having trouble to find her words.

"I think, Melissa needs your help too," Alex told.

"I've never... I mean it's my first time," Jenny pleaded.

"Dive and try," both Alex and Melissa said. Jenny knelt in front of the black girl who was holding her right leg up to open up to the trainee. Jenny was reluctant at first but felt she owe this to the experimented lesbian girl. The flavours were unknown to her at first, but due to her arousal and she appreciated them. She kissed the black slit. She was surprised to see the black great lips and pink smaller ones. She didn't like the wetness at first. But continued on kissing Melissa' sex until her mouth was over the girl's clit. Then she used her tongue and pushed on it.

"Humm, yes! Jenny, lick it," Jenny obeyed the black girl and lapped the opening, licking her clitoris. Then she used her tongue and penetrated into Melissa's cunt. She was still uneasy and continued to push her tongue into the opening and used her finger on the magic button. It seemed to please the slave and she continued until the moaning changed to cries of pleasure. Alex opened the water and they showered. Alex gave them towels and the dried each other. Finally, Melissa braided Jenny's hair while Jenny braided Alex's one.

"Now that you are cleaned I'll lead both you to the medical wing," Alex said showing them the ankles cuffs. The black girl showed the white one how to lock them and a few minutes later the two girls were walking along the corridor with their hand tied behind their back and wearing ankle cuffs while Alex was following them wearing her leather short skirt and top.

"Melissa sits there, I'll begin with you, while Konstantin will look at Jenny," Alex announced.

"Err, Hi Konstantin," tried Jenny.

"Hi, Master Konstantin!" The guard corrected.

"Hi, Master Konstantin," Jenny dared to say.

"Right, sit on this chair, slave Jenny," Konstantin replied. Jenny was shocked at first to be called 'slave', but she complied and sat in the gynaecological chair. Konstantin strapped her like Alex had begun with Melissa. It insured Jenny to see Melissa obediently let Alex strap her, but she was still afraid of what was to come. Her feared increased as the Russian locked her legs in the chair's stirrups. She was feeling vulnerable.

"Please, what are you going to do?... Master," she tried.

"A medical exam, including gynaecological part," Konstantin replied. As she heard it she tried to close her legs but they were already tied to the stirrups. She looked at Konstantin with pleading eyes. Her lips were saying inaudible words "No, please no" but she did not dare to pronounce them.

"Konstantin, would you mind if I do jenny's exam," Alex asked.

"You do the gynaecological part, while I take the blood samples," the Russian replied. Jenny was glad it turned that way.

"OK, Melissa, I put some anaesthetic cream down here, and I let it work while I have a look at Jenny, and then I'm back to you," Alex explained as she coated the black girl's clitoris with a cold cream. Melissa jumped with surprise.

"Why do you need some anaesthetic there? You are about to infibulate me!" asked the black slave almost in panic!

"Not at all, Melissa, I won't remove anything I promise," Alex immediately reacted. She saw the girl was anxious and knew that Jenny was calm because she saw Melissa was compliant. If Melissa lost her confidence, Jenny may also be difficult to control she thought, "Calm down Melissa, I will not infibulate you. I will not excise you. I will pierce you. One single hole. I will not hurt. And if it is not used it will heal and close itself. Is that OK," Alex slowly explained.

"I... I don't know," Melissa replied.

"This slave doesn't know if she wants to obey," Alex said as she began to caress Melissa slit which was becoming wet.

"Humm, Alex, This slave is frightened," Melissa apologised.

"I promise, It won't reduce pour arousal or your ability to cum," Alex said before putting a kiss on Melissa's pubis.

"All right, Alex, but please explain to me what you're doing," Melissa pleaded

"Does this slave give me orders," Alex laughed as she left Melissa to go between Jenny's opened legs. As she sat on a low chair she saw the new slave face between her opened legs, and she could say the girls was uneasy at beeing openly displayed like that. Alex showed her was putting gloves on and began the gynaecological exam. Konstantin was near her arm taking blood samples. Jenny didn't dare to say anything, but it was the first time she was naked and displayed with so many people around her. She wanted to shout them to stop and leave her alone but knew she'd better shut up and wait for this exam to end. From her position, all she could see was the top of the red hair of the slave supervisor, and she could tell where that's girl nose was! When Alex finished to raised her head, turned to Konstantin, then the both turned to Jenny