OSO - Karen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So bend onto this table, Alex," Frank ordered. Alex looked at him to discover he had removed his trousers. She looked at John who naked below his waist. She went to the table and bent over it, keeping her legs spreads. She was still looking at John, whose eyes were wide open. She opened her mouth and licked her lips, trying to said 'come here' with her tongue.

"John, I suppose you miss a welcoming mouth," Frank laughed.

"Well, sure," The British guard said.

"Alex, which hole do you prefer," Frank asked. Alex appreciated being asked. It was not so often.

"As my master wants, but it's long since I've been fuck in my cunt," she replied.

Frank did not waste any time and dived his shaft in the wet cunt. And Alex moaned in delight, while she opened her mouth to take her preferred guard's cock. It was so long since a real man's cock had not penetrated her through her love channel. Frank was already fucking her roughly, and John was following the same rhythm. Alex appreciated being split fucked. It was the first time since she left the centre one year ago. And she was glad the belt was removed. She moaned and cried while sucking the cock. Franck was pushing her arms up to flatten her onto the table. The guard ejaculation took her by surprise and the cum overflow her mouth, and before she could react she felt the director tensing and cumming, which triggered her own orgasm.

"Alex put your belt back on. We will see again at the collaring," Frank said as he sat in his office.

"Please Master," Alex begged.

"Yes, Alex," Frank turned to her.

"What about Karen," She asked.

"John, when will she be collared?" Franck asked.

"As soon as possible," John replied.

"Ok you can leave us, John," Frank said and waited for the guard to quit the room.

"Alex," Frank asked.

"Master, if the killer has been found, there is no need to train Karen, isn't it?" Alex said.

"Oh... You're right," Frank said and seemed uneasy.

"But... We're not sure Philipp is the killer, you said it yourself, didn't you?" He added immediately

"Euh!,... But... the purpose of her training-"Alex began.

"Sure! But we will wait a little more. If Philipp is not the killer, the killer would want to show us he is still free. If the tapes show Philipp We will send Karen back to home. Are you pleased, Slave Alex," Frank proposed.

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master," Alex said.

One hour Later, John and Alex were escorting Melissa in the stairs. The ankle cuff didn't help her to climb, but she felt the air from outside. A feeling that had missed her for months, but she was only realising now. The sea flavour reached her nose more and more intensely as she rose. Then she saw a girl waiting for her. That girl was standing up and straight. Something seemed odd to the black girl. The other slave was white but with a dark skin and in addition to her slave silver collar, the same that she was about to wear, that slave wore high heel shoes. At first, she thought she was looking at an experienced slave as Corinne explained why she wore such sandals. But that slave was immobile and Melissa did not understand the reason why. Then she saw a sparkle between the girl's legs. A pole was standing between her legs. It was based on the soil and rose between her legs. Melissa felt a sparkle of excitation as she realised that the pole went up to her vagina. That girl was standing in the corridor and was impaled on a pole. Melissa stopped and looked at Alex, and then at John.

"She's... punished..." She asked.

"This slave is finishing a bondage training session; It has a few minutes left. It will be explained to you when you are collared," Alex explained.

"How do you do, Carmen?" John asked the impaled slave. The pole was her only bondage. Her hands were free. But while looking at her crotch is was possible to see that the pole ended as a dildo. She couldn't escape the pole because wearing the heeled shoe she was not able to lift her enough to remove the dildo from where it was buried. Melissa also understood her straight position. She wanted to keep her balance.

"How do you do, Master John? Hi, Alex!" Carmen replied with a strong Spanish accent.

"Aren't your feet sore?" Alex asked. The Spanish slave smiled!

"Oh yes! They are! But this slave see the slave-to-be is coming so the period is about to finish!" she explained.

"And what about 2 hours more?" John asked. Carmen's face looked at him with a lack of understanding at first, then anger, and then she bowed her head.

"As you wish, Master," she said, but the tone showed she wasn't thinking it. Melissa was shocked at first but understood the slave had to show obedience. It was what Carmen did. It was what she would have to do once collared. There was still two stairs to go when she noticed that Carmen did not have her clitoris hood pierced. She thought most slaves were pierced like she had been, but neither of the slave she knew, Alex, Corinne and now Carmen had such a piercing. Her own piercing, she was unable to forget it. It had been placed the day before. At first, the place was numb but as the anaesthetic wore off she began to feel it. She was unable to see it. It began with something she couldn't define. It was like a mosquito's bite, but although the pain there was some pleasure also. She knew rubbing her legs was forbidden, but with it, the slightest rubbing was sending a strong stimulation. She was anxious she would be punished. But she had not. Even Raphael came to her to be sure she was right. Just walking alone in her cell brought her to several orgasms. She was exhausted and quickly fell asleep. In the night she had been awakening by the never ending stimulation. She had been awoken when Konstantin entered her cell to bring her a breakfast. As she moved to kneel she could not suppress a moaning as the piercing touched her clitoris.

"It will take several days to get used to the piercing. Try to enjoy it," the Russian said. She had been tranquillized, and brushed her thigh more openly, up to the moment Alex and John came and cuffed her legs and lead her to the collaring place. She had had to walk through the corridor with the ankle cuffs and that piercing that at each step brushed her clitoris. She had to continue in the stairs she only climbed to reach the medical wing. Her naked foot reached the stone pavement. On her left, Carmen was standing and greeted her a good collaring. On her right was a hall and the opened door thought which one she could see the sky for the first time since she woke up in that underground cell. Not only was she able to see the sky, but was able the feel the outside air and the sea iodine saturated flavour. What's more, the heard a seagull. She turned to Alex.

"Are we near the sea?" she asked. Alex nearly burst out laughing.

"We are on an island in the sea, and by the way, no we, while a master is present Melissa, and you're not supposed to talk while not asked to," Alex explained.

They went outside and Melissa discovered the courtyard. There were about fifteen or twenty persons there she supposed. There was a wooden structure in the middle. It made her think of a scaffold. Once again she had to climb some stairs and then she was onto the platform. A pillory was erected there, and John led her to it.

"The larger hole is for your head, and the smaller ones are for your hands," he explained. The black slave-to-be kneeled in front of the wooden plank and lowered her neck, as the fear was growing in her belly. Hands untied her wrists and took them to help her to put them in the small holes. The upper plank was then placed and locked her neck and wrists in place. She felt trapped. She thought and laughed internally: 'of course I'm trapped! I'm since ages!' She tested the position she could maintain and found she could lower her ass and tried to sit onto her ankles.

"Hey! No! Stand up," John said and he gently slapped Melissa lower back. The girl immediately raised her back.

"I will begin the spanking, as soon as Frank is there. Then Konstantin will continue and it will be Raphael. Philipp is not available. Do you want us to find someone as spare?" John joked.

"Err... It will be OK Master," was all Melissa found to say from her dry mouth. John just reminded her why she was here, and she now shivered from what was to happen. Then she heard the grating of the stairs. Someone was walking up the stairs.

"Shall we begin?" said a voice she knew despite she had only met the man once. It was the guard leader, the man that ordered her to lock Alex in the dildoed chastity belt. She tried to turn her head to look at him. To know what was to happen, but the pillory position did not allow it.

"Raphael is coming, he have to be here, Master," Melissa heard Alex replying.

"What is he doing," the newcomer asked.

"A slave was still bound, he is untying it, Frank," John explained.

"Here he is, let's begun," Frank said.

Melissa tensed herself when she felt John's hand on the back of her back. She knew what was about to begin. John was in no urge and he caressed the black girl posterior. And slowly went down onto her cheeks. She was so nervous, but also so horny that she moved her back to lead him between her cheeks while moaning slowly. The hand was moving an inch at a time, making Melissa impatient. Even her mind was disturbed. She wanted John's hand to move quickly, but on the other side, she wasn't in a rush to get spanked. At the same time, her new jewel was making its office and balanced itself hanging from her clitoris hood. John's hand was progressing and it's middle finger sank between her cheeks. She shivered at the feeling and at the anticipated feeling of this finger onto her anus. Once again her feelings were mixed. She had never been enthusiastic about sodomy, but right now she was so horny that she would be ready to test it. But John was an expert and his finger brushed between Melissa's buttocks without touching her little hole. She had no time to be disappointed as she thought at the finger target when the hand would have finished turning around her ass. This finger would reach her slit. She was wondering what John's choice would be. Would he finger her, opening her dripping cunt, or would he caress her clitoris and take advantage of her piercing. She couldn't refrain from swaying her back like the feline reflex of lordosis, by which female make their genitals more accessible to the males. She was trying to reach his hand with her cunt!

"Ouch! ... Thank you, master! That was number one! May this slave have another one?" Melissa shouted as John's hand stroked her at the jointure between her left tight and her buttock. She was so absorbed by the erotic feeling of the situation that she had forgotten why she was displayed here, and it just came back in her mind. She knew John's way of spanking but he tricked her anyway. 'At least I'll get his hand again' she thought.

"Ouch! Two! Thank you, master! May this slave have another one?" Melissa shouted again. She was surprised he did not caress her. But it was what she was waiting for. He knew it. It was a kind of poker game. She had to hide him how excited she was she mentally said to herself. But this time the hand came back between her legs, just between the places the last stokes had hit. Two of his fingers were moving along her slit.

"That's better in this order," John babbled while Melissa waved at this hand rhythm. She was so horny that the pain was little compared to her hot desire. Melissa enjoyed the caress but knew the stroke was coming.

"Oh! Three! Thank you, master! May this slave-" Melissa shouted, proud of herself to have been able to reduce her shouting of surprise and pain.

"Oh! Four! Thank you, master! May this slave have another one!" Melissa shouted again, hoping John would caress her once again. The fact she was lesbian and he was a man was far away.

"This is great, Melissa, use the shouting of pain to say the number, and it will be perfect, in my point of view," John encouraged her. The tips of his finger were on her mount and brushed her piercing forcing the pressure on her clitoris. Melissa hoped it would last, but moaned and knew it would the signal.

"O-Five! Thank you, master! May this slave have another one!" she almost sang.

"Sorry, baby, it's finished for me. But other will continue to smash your cheeks!" John laughed as he turned to the black girl and opened his trousers. She opened her mouth willingly.

"You had her re-educated, she's no longer lesbian," Frank asked Alex, surprised.

"She still is. But she so horny that nothing else matters than sex," Alex explained.

"How has she been heated?" the director continued.

"She has been pierced yesterday," Alex replied, while she appreciated the show Melissa was giving. She seemed pleased to suck John's prick, and moved her rear. Alex wondered if the was getting any feeling from the piercing.

Konstantin's strokes were methodical and settled. But most people noticed that Melissa had learnt and was now suppressing her shouting. She was counting stroke after stroke.

"She's in control," John said to Alex

"And she likes it," Alex replied.

The blowjob Melissa gave to Konstantin was less passionate than the one she gave to John, but still, she showed her practice in that art.

Things got worse with Raphael. Of course, the Italian guard also had noticed the girl was now able to control her cries. And he was testing her limits. On the two first strokes, the Somalian girls kept her self-control. But at the third stroke, her confidence was lost.

"Thirteen, Thank you, master-" she began to tell in a complaining voice. But the 'May This slave have another one' was too difficult to pronounce and she babbled it between the tears that flew from her eyes.

"Ouch, Four... teen... , Thank you, m'ster," was all she had been able to say. The last stroke was followed by a distressed scream, that only stopped when Raphael threaded his dick into her mouth. She was not doing anything, just endure to the guard law.

Once she swallowed the third guard semen, Alex and John opened the pillory and helped Melissa to kneel in front of Franck.

"Melissa, this ordeal was difficult for you, but you showed you have a potential to be a good slave. So I put this collar around your neck," Franck declared.

Raphael was behind Melissa and he riveted the necklace locked.

"Melissa, you had a wish. It is granted," Franck continued, as John and Alex fitted the metal belt around her waist. Before she understands Alex reached the shield in front and joined it to the waist belt and John closed the lock.

"You asked to wear a chastity belt," Franck finished. Melissa's eyes were wide opened. Her cheeks were on fire, she was horny as she had never been due to that clit hood Jewellery, and they just locked her into a chastity belt.

"Oh please... no," was all she was able to say as the guards helped her to get down from the platform. Suddenly she realised that walking was uneasy because her ass had been ruined, but otherwise it was easier than usual. She looked at her feet. They were bare onto the wooden stair. She remarked the different shades of brown between the wood and her skin. Something was missing. It wasn't the lack of shoes. She wasn't wearing the ankle cuffs! She wasn't a slave-to-be anymore. She raised her head and saw the path the other slaves were opening to her. Step after step she took some self-assurance and began to walk alone without John's and Konstantin's help.

"You've made a great work, Alex. I'm proud of you. I'm sure you will make miracles in the male's centre," Franck said to Alex as they still were standing onto the platform, looking at Melissa. Alex wondered if could she ask if she was still a slave, or if she was a guard. She knew better than to ask. The sex session they had in Frank's office was the reply. She was both.

"Master, did you had time to find out the video from the monitoring?" She asked.

"Err, I did look. But the samples we are searching for have been erased. Philipp was in charge of the monitoring. He must have destroyed the proofs," Frank stated.

"There are several options on how a male slave must be trained. Do you have a wish on how this first slave must be trained?" Alex asked.

"I let you and John choose. But to not waste any time. Begin the training today, the more you wait the most difficult it will be... for everyone," Franck ordered.

"Thank you, Master," Alex replied and bowed her head. She agreed that the quicker the situation would be clear, the better is would be. She still was uneasy.

"Master, About Karen-" Alex began.

"I know, now that we have found the killer we will have to free her. However, I prefer to wait to be sure. Imagine we got the wrong guard?" Franck answered. Alex felt a knot in her belly for her former mistress.

"She's about to be collared, master. Perhaps Jim would want to be present. It could be scheduled on your next visit," Alex proposed.

"Humm... I like the idea. I like both ideas, Slave Alex. I think Jim need to have a look at the centre and I would like to assist to Karen collaring. Do you know what her wish will be?" Franck asked.

"To get an orgasm, Master, I think, she's already craving for one."

In the Building Melissa was surprised to be lead upstairs. She was surprised not to have her hands tied behind her back.

"This is your room," John declared. Melissa looked around herself. Not only she wasn't alone, but she saw a simple room for herself. It was a small room with no more than a bed in it and a window from which she could look at the sea, but it was much more than what she had been used to for months.

"Corinne, Angela, come and help her with the lotion. Explain it the weekly point system," John ordered, and he left Melissa with the other slaves.

"Lay on your belly Melissa, we will take care of your butt," the German slave said. Melissa complied.

Philipp stood up when he heard the door opening. He looked surprised from what Alex saw as John and she entered the cell. He was still shaking.

"We discussed with Frank, Philipp. He decided you will be trained as a slave," John said. His shivers increased.

"John and I are in charge of your training. I understand it is difficult to accept for you," Alex continued. Philipp was stoned. He began to open his mouth.

"You know you're not allowed to speak yet," John interrupted.

"So now, you are ready to disrobe, and then you do it now, or you need to think about it, and we come later when you're ready," Alex said. Philipp looked at both of them. Alex thought he would need some time to accept the situation. So when his hand rose to the top button of his shirt she was surprised. She looked at his head and eyes. She saw a mixture of anger and anxiousness. He was still shaking. At her side, John moved. He got out of the cell to push the clothes burner in the cell. Unlike the other slaves-to-be, Philipp knew what this device was for. His eyes were locked on it. He could think he knew what was in store for him. For his mouth opened, Alex thought he craved to speak but knew better than to do it. Once his shirt was removed, he paused and then looked at Alex and John and threw his clothes in the burner. He made a pause and then began to remove his trousers. Alex felt how difficult it was. The trousers joined the shirt and Philipp was in underwear. It took him some effort to continue but soon the socks were removed. He took a breath, and then lowered his briefs. Once again Alex feelings of the instant were mixed with the ones she had when she was in the slave position. She had seen Karen's reaction through the monitor. She had seen Jenny in the eyes. Philipp was doing fine. Too fine perhaps, and Alex suspected something, but his eyes showed the humiliation he felt. They showed the anger also. But he was standing naked in front of them, his arms along his body, not even trying to hide his sex, but the movement in his hands betrayed his real emotion.