OSO - Karen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not a true slave-to-be. Assume position 1," John stated. And Philipp looked at him in the eyes, but immediately corrected his pose and bowed his head, and kneeled over the drain. Alex was amazed he was able to do it without using his arms, but the guards also followed the fitness courses. She went to him to correct his back position. And without warning, she tied his hands behind his back.

Philipp blew but didn't say a word. Alex felt this was difficult to bear, and that he had to fight against himself to accept it. She wondered how he would bear what was to come next.

"Stand up, now," She asked. He complied with difficulties. Tears were visible in his eyes. But in some way he might have been pleased, she thought as she saw his erection. She turned to John and avoided to look at Philipp's face. The male centre's chief gave her a pouch. She took it and applied it to the future slave genitals. He winced in pain but the ice pouch purpose was reached. And she quickly threaded the metal tube over his penis. It took him some time to realise, what had happened.

"But, what's that!" He began before John reminded him to keep silent. As the click echoed in the cell he stayed standing while John brought the metal bowls. Philipp looked with horror at the biscuits. When he looked at Alex and John they had left, and his cell's door was being closed.

"He felt humiliated and betrayed, doesn't he?" John asked.

"Shouldn't we call him it? But to reply, yes he does, and I think it is normal. I would say it is too easy, I suppose there something we have misunderstood," Alex said.

"Or he understands he has no other choice," John answered.

"At first he should have delayed it, it is dubious that he accepted it so easily," Alex continued.

"I'm fine with it, I'm not really happy to have him as my first male slave. And I wouldn't have enjoyed softening him. I mean it... or she..." John stated.

"You haven't read the procedure yet?" Alex asked.

"Err... It has been a difficult day," John said.

"And it is not finished; I must go and see other slaves, John!"

In Hamburg, that very afternoon, in a park, Erik came and sit on a bench and looked at the ducks on the pond.

"The male duck's penis is as long as their whole body, did you know it?" a stranger sitting on the other side of the bench declared.

"I'm not sure I'm able to make the difference between males and females," Erik replied without looking at the man

"With mallard, it is easy," the stranger said.

"Are you sure some of them are not disguised?" Eric replied without breaking the eye contact with the mallards.

"Perhaps some of them are taking hormones to change themselves into the opposite gender," the stranger said.

"How many does it cost to them?" Erik asked.

"To mallards? I don't know! But for humans I can propose you an integrated cure for € 12,000.00 per year," The stranger replied. 'Here we are,' Erik thought.

"I'm surprised you are less expensive than --" Erik began...

"We're new in this market if I can say. We need to have new customers," the mysterious man explained.

"How can I know it is true hormones?" Erik objected.

"You cannot, but you can test. Come with € 1,000.00 and I'll lead you to our clinic where you will get your first injection. You also will be trained to walk and makeup like a girl, If you are interested you'll be at the park gate, Sunday at 7:00 PM with the money," the stranger said and left.

Erik turned to look at him, but he already went behind the trees.

It was the last hours of the day and the sun was low on the sea. But Alex was still worried about Philipp. Since he had been disrobed and tied, Alex had looked at him through the monitoring. She saw how difficult it has been for him to try to get some biscuit and how he spread the content of the bowl in his cell because he was unable to keep his balance while eating. Later she saw him trying to test the chastity tube by knocking it against the walls. He spent the last hours hunched up onto his mattress. So, she decided to talk to him.

"Philipp, How are you?" she asked while he seemed to sleep, his back turned to her. He jumped with surprise when he heard her, and tried to move to reach the kneeling position.

"Calm down, I just want to hear from you," Alex explained. He did not reply., but looked at her with his red eyes. 'Boys cry sometimes, despites what the song says' she thought.

"Is there something you want to hide, or ... say... please Philipp, I'm sure you know something that would be useful..." Alex tried to convince him. He did not speak. He just turned his head to the camera, looked at Alex, and closed his eyes.

"Why did you need to see him again?" John asked.

"I'm sure he knows something," Alex replied...

"Something I'm sure is that I own a special key..." John said showing Alex's chastity belt's key. She was stunned to see it. She felt how horny she was, and was in a hurry to be unlocked. She held up the bottom of the leather skirt to let her master slide the key in its keyhole. Well, it was another key and keyhole she longed to felt reunited.

"Why Frank gave you my key?" Alex asked.

"So, I can fuck you," John immediately replied.

"We've been punished for that, John," Alex replied.

"Yes because we did it while it was forbidden. Now it is allowed," John said.

"I'm not sure," Alex answered.

"You want to keep your belt?" John asked.

"As a slave, I must obey my master, if my master says he wants to remove my belt, so I must let him unlock me!" Alex stated.